Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAm I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Voting_barAm I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_lcapAm I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Voting_barAm I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Am I Alone? (Ravian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Ravian smiled for a moment, she was tough. Maybe he should have just left when he had the chance. Well if it came to worst, no matter how fast she was, he could fly and wire travel. He doubted even she could keep up with that. But retreating would have to wait. He wasn't going to admit defeat just yet. As she ran up the wall he readied himself quickly. The punch put him down on his knees and the charge was still weird. He hadn't ever actually fought another electromancer, it was knocking off his focus.

"Leave me!" he yelled out and brought his arm up, swinging his for arm towards her neck before bringing up another arm towards where he guessed she would try to dodge to. He then let out a sudden storm of electricity eight or so bolts of electricity came out of his palm and towards the girl with malicious intent.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Ravian brought up his arms in an attempt to get a good offensive position on spark. It worked, because in dodging the first arm, she flew right into the other fist, and staggered backwards. The electricity also hit her head on, and it actually kinda hurt, despite the fact that electricity should have only made her stronger. She again fell to her knees.

'I'm not gonna leave! I thought we've been through this, I just want to talk!'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:50 am

As soon as she was down Ravian reached a hand out towards her, almost reading himself to finish this, but stopped himself just before he did so. "Move and you'll regret it." He wasn't even sure if he could manage to knock the girl out. More importantly he hadn;t actually wanted to seriously injure her, he had almost forgot that during the fight, boy did he want to keep fighting, his hand was visibly shaking, not from uncertainty, but excitement. He couldn't steep still, his mind was working too fast. He had already thought of several other ways to end this, none of them were deadly though...not for sure anyways.

"Well I hope you can talk as fast as you run." he said holding his hand in front of her while breathing deeply, trying to calm down. "Why do you wanna talk?" he asked, rather abruptly. If she had been saying anything the blood pumping through him must have blocked out the sound. "and why are you so persistent." he added on, his excitement got the better of him and a few sparks strayed from his hand to across Spark, nothing serious, just a mistake, though it'd probably be really uncomfortable if she didn't have similar powers to him.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Ravian stood above Sam, finally deciding to talk. He told her not to move. Deciding not to, Spark just stayed on the ground.

'It's obvious. Look at how similar our...abilities are. I couldn't help but wonder if you were connected to my past.'

Ravian still stood over her, and he asked why she was so persistent.

'Because I know nothing about why I have these powers, and I thought you could help me.'

He didn't move, but his hands were trembling. A bit of electricity shot off of him at her, nothing major, absolutely nothing to Spark. He was probably nervous, or excited.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:13 pm

He couldn't deny how similar their powers were, but he never had even gotten a real hint of super speed, well he had started thinking faster, a lot faster, but no where near as fast as she was moving. He took a deep breath to steady his hand, clenching it closed and lowering it to look at her, the hand still sparked violently though. "Doubt it sparky.[/i]" he had never been able to use that nickname on someone else, he had been called it plenty for obvious reasons.

When she finished he looked at her like she was crazy "Why?" he said incredulously "Dunno 'bout you but I just...have them, as far as I know anyways." he stated with just a bit of spite in his voice. He took a step back "I don't know anything about how I got my powers, I just know how I use them, how they affect me, no whys."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 12:47 am

Spark listened as Ravian spoke. Afterwards she looked a bit defeated. This guy didn't know anything, as likely no one did. She got up, holding her hands up, clearly showing she was done.

'Too bad, I really wanted to find out more about my past...'

Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 4:15 am

Ravian relaxed and let out a breath he hadn't even known he had taken. He stared at the girl in front of him. He was completely and utterly surprised, not in a negative way, it was pretty positive since he had been expecting some sort of trap or betrayal on her part, but nothing? That was something he hadn't seen coming. She had actually been...truthful? people still did that? Correction, people he met still did that? That was simply stunning.

"T-that was seriously it?" he said, still wary of her. One of his arms was still tense and sort of half guarding his chest in case she suddenly made a move. "W-well then" he said taking a few steps back from her and looking around, though always keeping an eye on spark. "Erm...sorry, I guess. Not used to stuff like that." and by 'stuff like that' he meant not being attacked.

"I mean, is that really it?!" he said again, this time his face completely betraying how confused he was. "Then why did you even bother coming after me? Or approaching me?" he continued, then paused and realized something about what she had said. "What do you know about your powers." he said, ignoring the small crowd around him and her. He would have to leave soon enough, before any authorities arrived anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:23 pm

'Well, because I felt that feeling in the air around you, it was so....familiar to me.'

Spark looked at the crowd, a bit agitated they were still there.

'Nothing to see here, folks...'

Hoping they'd leave, Spark turned back to Ravian.

'Ugh, my instinct got the best of me, I guess. ....This may sound odd, but, sorry for the inconvenience.'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:25 am

"The crowd doesn't leave. Knew to the hero stuff, eh?" he questioned her. After years of doing this, if there was one thing he had learned it was that the people who stuck around after the first few minutes stayed until it became reeeally dangerous. Explosions dangerous, not one explosion, multiple. Four at least before the ranks even thinned.

Well, either that...or you attacked them or in this case made them think you were attacking them. Ravian turned and fired a few bolts at the floor in front of the group and they disappeared pretty fast "Sorry 'bout that, only way to get them off our backs." he explained.

"And...uh, don't worry about it. Sorry if I hurt you, don't know my own strength some times." Ravian was more than a bit cocky. "But it is a bit odd." She sure had given up quickly. He wasn't sure whether top be disappointed or suspicious. "So, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:33 pm

"Spark..."

She looked at the crowd, now running away.

"And you didn't hurt me...I kinda run on your ammunition."

Spark demonstrated, letting her hand flow with electricity.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:40 pm

Well he probably shoud've seen that coming. Electromancers tended to be pretty good at not being hurt by...electricity. "Spark?...Real creative I see." he was mostly teasing, but Spark? Really? How predictable was that? "Well alright Sparky, guess we have a bit in common then" Ravian let sparks flow up and down his arm and between his fingers.

"Well, if that was seriously it, I might as well get going." he looked about. He, usually, preferred not to wire travel...led to weird situations some times "I suggest you do the same before police show up, they like putting blame on whoever they can...and they've been searching for an electromancer in jump city for a long time, might settle for you."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:03 pm

"Agreed. Sorry to bother you, I guess."

Spark turned to see faint police lights flashing, and growing more prominent outside.

"See you around?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 10:15 pm

"No problem. You ever really need to talk, I'm around the city...usually." This girl wasn't too bad. She was just a bit...what was the word? Desperate. That was it, she was desperate for answers. She wanted to know about her powers. How they worked, why she had them. What they were. Ravian had let those questions go a long time ago. They just weren't worth his time. He had more important things to do, fun things, serious things. Anything else that wasn't those stupid frustrating imponderables

Course she could also be desperate for a friend or something. Someone that knew what she was going through maybe? Ravian didn't like to think about her that way though. She was, so far, the enemy. He liked to keep his distance from his enemies, ancient proverbs aside."So yeah, I'll see you around" He then jumped into the wires, with a flash in a poof of hot air and light.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 11:14 pm

Spark nodded, watching him poof into the wires and leave. She ran full speed out the back entrance of the mall.

"That was a bit weird of me to do...eh, whatever."
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

end of thread!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I Alone? (Ravian)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2