Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Vote_lcapAm I Alone? (Ravian) Voting_barAm I Alone? (Ravian) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Am I Alone? (Ravian) Vote_lcapAm I Alone? (Ravian) Voting_barAm I Alone? (Ravian) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Am I Alone? (Ravian)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Am I Alone? (Ravian) Empty
PostSubject: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 11:14 pm

Sam was browsing in the mall. Her first day of school had gone well. Which means, no one went home with third degree burns. Her gaurdian, Mark, had said it would turn out fine. She had been skeptic at first, but he had been right. So far. Sam could feel something in the air....it was familiar to when she used her powers. She looked around, and she noticed a guy walking around outside the jewelers'. She walked up to him, and decided to start a conversation.

'Uh, hi!'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 12:36 am

Ravian wandered the mall. He had been planning on stealing, well, something. So far nothing major though, just simple stuff like gum and a C.D. even those had just been taken casually as he passed by. He barely even remembered taking them, it just sorta happened. He suddenly stopped. feeling something. He usually collected electricity all the time, just a bit at a time. so little he didn't really affect anything in fact. He didn't know how it worked, but it did. He almost never noticed it, even when there wasn't anything to take in. But right now it was different, something was there, something sorta big, and it was resisting him.

It felt...weird, he wasn't used to it. Ravian reached up to his head with one hand in confusion. He then jumped as a voice piped up. "Uh, hey there." he said, eyeing her suspiciously. "And you ar-, never mind, I need to go...do a thing." he said. Whatever was happening, he felt like he should go ahead and get away from it, different hadn't been good to him in the past and this was about as different as it got.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 pm

'But, wait. I wanted to ask you something...'

The guy was already off, running almost. Running wasn't a problem for Sam, although she didn't want to attract attention. Keeping her speed low, she caught up to the boy with ease. She ran in front of his path, putting her hands up in a friendly gesture, and stopping. She knew he didn't want to talk to her, but there was something...familiar. In the way he moved, and in the air around him.

'Please, stop running.'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Oh, questions, now he really didn't want to talk to her. Different could be bad. Questions were almost always bad, like, really bad. As he took off at a slow jog he was surprised to see she had wheeled around in front of him and was holding out a hand to stop him. He looked at her face, then the hand and back a few times before looking back to where she had been standing.

It wasn't that she had been specifically quick, he just wasn't used to people stopping him. He frowned a bit but smiled at her next comment. He had heard those words so many, many times before. "Running?" he said with an ever growing smirk.

The words did sorta work against her, other than his natural urge to simply not follow instruction, it sorta made her sound like some sort of, well, not a cop, but someone who actually wanted to speak with him and/or capture him. Unfortunately for her the people that usually wanted to talk to him weren't of the friendly variety. "You haven't seen running yet short stuff." he said, taking off into a sprint. He immediately felt the feeling he was having weaken, so it was her. That was...interesting. He wasn't sure what that meant, but it was interesting. He had met people with his powers before, of course that person had felt different, being a much bigger charge, and it had been a while. Still he felt sort of silly for not recognizing it.

Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Not a good idea. Not even before Ravian was a yard or two away, Spark kicked into gear, going twenty miles per hour, and was in front of Ravian in the blink of an eye. She crossed her arms, looking at him with a We're Going to Talk look. If he tried to run, she'd zap him. Although, at this point, she imagined he would do the same thing. Which made her wonder, if he could be like her, made the way he was like she had. Still, the moment was now, and now, she was determined to get this guy to stop running.

'I would stop sprinting. Cause I'm much faster than you.'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 pm

Ha, this would show her. He'd lose her before he even got out of the ma- wait..when did she get there? Well, obviously she ran, but how did she run so fast? That wasn't possible! Wait, yes it was. That was a part of her powers then. Interesting. He stopped on a dime, his surprise betrayed itself, evident on his face. It quickly changed to a look of defiance "You might be fast, but you're on the ground." he said with a smile. He wasn't going to fly, not yet. "But that doesn't really matter, because I'm stronger. Stop following me. I don't know who you work for, or why you want to 'talk to me' but you better be willing to mess up that pretty little face of yours if you think I'm going anywhere without a fight."

Of course he didn't know that she actually just wanted to talk. Hey, this was Jump city, usually talking only came after a solid butt whooping. Maybe she didn't know it, but he was used to how this city worked. "Now if you excuse me" he said before making a good ten foot jump up to the second level of the mall with little more than an "Ugh" He turned back to her and smiled before turning around confidently. That solved that, right?
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 05, 2012 11:56 pm

This guy wasn't being cooperative, and uncooperative was something Spark would not stand for. She knew it was a bad idea, but, she thought maybe a quick little-big shock would get his attention. Maybe. Anyways, she held her out her hand, before the guy was out of reach. she let out a good shock, enough to knock a normal person down.

'I'm not done, guy.'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 12:13 am

Looking down from his newly gained height he knew that he should just leave. Just get out of here and never deal with this girl or the weird resistance that came with her, but that would be to easy, on both on them. After all she had tried to shock him, he had noticed, but it wasn't really the most effective way to hurt him, it had surely been a surprise, but it hadn't hurt. But she had tried to hurt him, that was the important part.

He turned around and vaulted the railing, landing at the girl's feet. "Big. Mistake." he said as his arms lit up with bright whitish blue electricity. The people around them screamed and ran, having already been watching him after his fall. "Tell ya what, if you can put up a fight, I might just talk to you." he laughed, his tone made it obvious that he didn't see her lasting too long. First thing was first, return the favor, he shot a bolt of electricity at her, same amperage but thousands of more volts were shoved into the attack. "Feel free to run away at any time by the way." he added, taunting her further.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 6:23 pm

Now the guy wanted to fight with her. She had expected it, but, if it gave her a shot at talking to him, then she would take it. Her forearms lit up with blue electricity, and she brought them up just as his lightning hit hers. There was a massive boom, and Spark was knocked back onto the ground. There were burn marks along the path of the lightning bolt and the electrical surge, and Sam's finger-tips had black marks as well. She looked up to see if the guy, Ravian, had been hit as well.

'I'm not leaving - not till I get answers!'
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 11:06 pm

Ravian slid back, his shirt having some burn marks on it but he himself was unharmed. "I don't do interviews, bad for my health." he said, his arm continued to glow brightly, sparks jumped from his fingertips to the ground intermittently. He decided to try a different approach to her, not sure if a stronger bolt would result differently. After all, it might just end up wasted energy.

He reached a hand forward and attempted to drain her electricity, consciously this time instead of his usual constant drain. It was much more intense. He briefly wondered exactly what she wanted to ask, but then again, in his experience it didn't really matter. She was almost definitely some sort of...spy or something. "Answers, shmancers."
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 8:39 pm

Spark was unused to losing electricity. Sure, it had happened before, like when she over-used her powers. But, this guy was actually taking her power to use for himself. And, that made her angry. Answers or not, she was going to take this guy down. She slowly stood up. An aura of electricity started to form around her, a result of her resistance to the drain. She could feel the power returning, because it never permanently left her. Using both hands, she shot two bolts of lightning, at the highest voltage she could muster from being drained, at aimed for Ravian.

'I don't think so!'

She realized they had an audience. A large group of people were watching, wide-eyed, at the two electromancers duking it out.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 12:24 am

It almost worked, but she seemed to be strong enough to resist him. He smiled, impressed. "Don't strain yourself sparky!" he yelled, just before being put on his butt by an surge of electrical energy he hadn't been expecting. He looked up at her with wide eyes. He wasn't really hurt, but wow, he hadn't expected an actual fight from her. He could swear that she actually shocked him, of course he had never been shocked before, so he had no idea if he had actually felt anything real or just imagined it.

"That was...better." he said as he pushed himself up from the ground. "Look I don't know what you're going to ask me to do or where to go, but the answer is no. I don't need to be wrapped up in another assassination thing or joining some group. he said, charging up a small ball of electricity between both his hands before letting the beam like shot fly out towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 9:18 pm

'What, I only wanted to...'

Before Spark could finish, Ravian shot a beam of electricity at her. Going as quickly as she could, she sidestepped to the right, about two yards from where she had stood. She took two of her mini-burst capsules from her pocket, and threw them at the electromancer, hoping to distract him. Then, jumping up towards him, she charged her fists to as high as she could muster the power, and would let loose a flurry of electrically-charged punches, if Ravian didn't move out of the way in time.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:22 am

She dodged? Well, that was...sorta new. Sure he had met a few people who were actually fast enough to dodge his bolts, he had actually seen video of spider girl doing so through out his fight with her. But he hadn't expected this girl to be so fast, even if she had out run him so quickly. He hadn't expected her reaction time. But his mind had been shifting up in speed too in his excitement. She was still a blur. "Quick."

He took a single step back as the two small objects she threw exploded, he was concerned for a moment but as he felt the charge enter him he realized they were...batteries? Well, explosive batteries or something. He brought his arms up as she threw punches at him, she sure was quick, but he was strong and he could take this for a while. He could feel the charge she was giving and smiled, he took a small step back and jumped slightly, unleashing a large orb of electromagnetic energy to send the girl flying unless she retreated in time.
Back to top Go down
Alpha
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Alpha

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 3:07 pm

As Spark was letting loose with punches, Ravian jumped back and flung a good sized blue orb in her direction. Having no time to move out of the way, it hit her full-on, and the proceeding blast sent her backwards, and she fell to one knee. She was up in an instant, maybe slightly fazed, but still kicking. She ran up the wall behind her, and jumping from it, she charged her right fist, and brought it down on Ravian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Am I Alone? (Ravian)   Am I Alone? (Ravian) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Am I Alone? (Ravian)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next