Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 35 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barRestless... (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) - Page 4 Voting_barRestless... (Open) - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Restless... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm

Annie gave a sigh of relief when Wildfire got up, she then slowly stood up herself and smiled, standing there quietly and watching him and his sister talk, she then stepped back as she didn't want to be a distraction for either of them.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:31 pm

Wildfire hadn't forgot about Annie of course. He grabs Annie's hand and pulls her towards Starfire quickly now. He smiles as he looks back and forth between the two.

"Star...this is Annie. My girlfriend."

Starfire:"Please to meet you, Anneh!

Starfire seemed to have trouble pronouncing her name. Wildfire almost burst out laughing. Snickering could be heard from him quietly. He would have turned his head around as he started silently laughing hard though.

Starfire:"Oh I apologize, did I say something?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Annie smiled when Wildfire called her his girlfriend "no, its fine don't worry" she said happily "it's a pleasure to meet such a legend like you Starfire" she said before nodding respectfully to her as she kept hold of Wildfire's hand, her fingers loosely wrapped around his.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:41 pm

Wildfire would have stopped laughing and then smiled again. Looking toward the 2 girls, he would have hugged them both and then pulled back.

Starfire:"I'm a legend...?"

Wildfire would have looked toward Annie, his green eyes sparkling in the light. Who could have thought that WILDFIRE, WILDFIRE had a girlfriend and found his sister. While Starfire waited for a answer, she looked at Wildfire.

"You might be...I don't know."

Starfire:"Well Annie thinks so, so it must be."

Starfire grabs Wildfire and Annie's hand and pulls them over to the rest of the team. She introduces them one by one.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm

"Well I see all the Teen Titans as legends, everyone on the streets of Jump City talks about you" said Annie with a smile, smiling even more when Wildfire hugged her and Starfire then smiling happily as she was introduced to the other Titans "it's a pleasure to meet you all" she said before she curtsied to them.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm

Nightime soon reached Jump City, and they were still on the roof. Wildfire looks up at the night sky and then frowns.

Starfire:"What's wrong, Brother?"

"Well we just met each other and I already have to go."

Starfire:"What do you mean? You and Annie can stay the night if you want."

"Really?"

Starfire:"Yes."

Wildfire turns to Annie face to face now, smiling at her then.

"Do you want to stay Annie?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:59 pm

Annie nodded "I have a flat that I usually live in but since you two have just reunited it's only fair that you get to stay, and since I want to stay by your side Wildfire, then I'll stay here with you, I'm sure it'll be really cool too" she said happily before she hugged Wildfire tight and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Wildfire then smiled as the titans then walked down into titan tower. Leading them into their room now, Wildfire then smiles as Starfire leans in the doorway.

Starfire:"It's good to see you, Brother."

"You too, Sister."

Wildfire then looks toward Annie before he starts tickling her all of a sudden all over. Doing this very fast and quick, it would tickle very much.

"The tickle monster caught you!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:06 pm

Annie started giggling "h-hey! Quit it!" she said as she rolled around laughing "tickle monster is bad!" she said, unable to stop giggling as her eyes started to water and she tried to escape from Wildfire's tickling hands.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Wildfire would have chased her around the room until he finally gave up since she was so fast. He then flops down onto the bed, staring at the ceiling smiling. Staring at the ceiling now, he would get comfortable on the bed but still stare. He would speak but still stare at the ceiling.

"Do you ever want to...see the moon up close?"

Due to him thinking about it, he would then go into deep thought. Closing his eyes now, He would have fallen asleep on the bed in like 5 seconds. Imagining himself fly on the moon and capturing moon rocks in his dream, he smiles while in his sleep. He then seems to talk in his sleep like it's actually happening.

"Woah..Annie..the moon looks beautiful..."

"Annie...will you marry me..."

In Wildfire's dream, he would have proposed to Annie.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:23 pm

Annie looked over to Wildfire and blushed when she overheard him as she sat on the bed next to Wildfire's "m-marriage?!..." she whispered before she blushed, unable to stop herself from smiling before she climbed under the covers, her dress transforming back into her pair of snuggly pjs, she then put her head on the pillow and breathed softly, slowly drifting to sleep, her eyes staring across the bedside table to Wildfire, she then switched the lamp on the bedside table off, letting the moonlight shining through the window be the only light in the room "that sounds wonderful hunny..." she whispered softly, wondering if her message had drifted into Wildfire's dream before she fell to sleep, her mind and body exhausted from the events of the day.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:24 pm

*Thread Done*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restless... (Open)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4