Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barRestless... (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barRestless... (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Restless... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:13 am

Wildfire smiled as Annie's lips touched his, as they kissed. Thunder could be heard as storm clouds rolled in. Sudden rain would just rain down on the two softly, like rain. Wildfire looks up to the clouds now and then back to Annie.

"Wow....your still are."

He leans back in to kiss her as the rain softly patters against his back and rolls off his chin. His hair gets soak and wet as it leans down because it has absorbed some water. Wildfire lowers down until they reach the sidewalk. As soon as his feet comes in contact with the ground, Wildfire puts her down and smiles.

"I should...probably get going. But...this was a good first date....And now I got to find my sister."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 am

Annie stared at Wildfire, her eyes saddening "please, let me come with you, if we're both looking for her then we might be able to find her even quicker...I don't want to be without you..." she said as she put a hand softly to her chest, feeling her heart beat through it "maybe we should wait outside the Titan's Tower, we can both fly over the water to it, they're bound to come back eventually if its where they all live" she said, trying to think up more smart ideas as rain soaked her long brown hair but she didn't seem to care at all.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:26 am

Wildfire seemed to like the idea of her accompanying him on the journey to find his sister. He smiled at her and then nodded to her. He would have looked to the Titan Tower across the lake then, seeming to stare at the T shaped building. Wildfire turns his head back to Annie then, the sunlight shining on the duo.

"Alright...I guess we should get going, Annie."

Wildfire would have then started flying toward Titan Tower at immense speed, avoiding buildings that was in his way. He would have started twirling around in circles having fun flying and also using it to avoid buildings. Once he got to the lake, he would then dropped down and put his feet onto the water. Since he was still going at immense speed, he would have been water skiing with no handle to grab on to.

"I call this..........Speed Water Skiing!"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:35 am

Annie flew after Wildfire, not being able to go as fast as him but she could still keep him within her eyesight, smiling when she saw Wildfire on the water "that's so cool!" she said happily before she thought about what flight powers she could show off, she then grew her wings to huge ones and flapped them, ripples starting to appear on the water before she glided along the water, flying just over the edge of it, giggling when she saw her reflection in the water before she dipped her hands into the water, her wings then shrunk to small ones which allowed her to hover above the water, her tip-toes dipping into the water as she seemingly danced above it.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:41 am

Wildfire turned around, still water skiing on the water watching Annie. He smiled as he saw her dancing above the water. Not paying attention, he runs into the land which Titan Tower rests upon. Being slammed into it, Wildfire makes a medium sized crack in the land. Slowly getting back on his feet, he stretches his back and it makes a loud crack.

"Ouch......well..now it feels better but still.."

Wildfire looked up at Titan Tower, admiring how large it looks up close. He starts flying up the side of titan tower, scanning the rooms through the windows. He stops at one in particular with a circular bed with pink blankets and pillows.

"I wonder if this is Starfire's room."

He hovers toward the window now, putting both of his hands on it. Wildfire would have looked around the room for any signs of Starfire. He would have frowned as he didn't spot her.

"I guess we wait..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:47 am

Annie gasped a little when Wildfire slammed into the land "here sweety pie!" she called out, chanting a few things as she closed her eyes and seemingly prayed, Wildfire suddenly feeling a lot better and his pain fading away before she landed on the ground and looked around, turning around to look back to the city "I guess they must still be out crime fighting..." she said with a small frown before she looked up to Wildfire, her wings returning to normal, smiling at the fact they had made it this far, all they needed to do now is hopefully wait for Starfire's return, she then decided to sit down on the shore of the island and patiently wait.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:13 pm

Wildfire would have seemed to fly down and sit down on the ground, staring out to the ocean and the bridge watching cars and trucks pass by. He would have sighed, obviously in deep thought about something. Wildfire would have looked to Annie with a little worry and fear in his eye.

"I wonder what she'll be like.....oh no. What if she hates me? What if she dosen't want me? What if...."

Wildfire's voice fades out as he looks back to the bridge over the ocean.

"What if...........She thinks less of me?"

As he stares ahead of the ocean, he sighs. Looking down toward the ground then, he would have went back to deep thought and just staring.

"Hopefully.....she likes me and she returns soon."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:18 pm

"I'm sure she'll be thrilled to see you" said Annie reassuringly "I'm certainly thrilled to have met you" she added happily as she hugged Wildfire and smiled "you shouldn't worry about things like that" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:24 pm

"Yeah.....but what if-"

Wildfire would have been cut off by a sound of a jet seeming to land on the titan tower roof. It would be the Titan Jet. Wildfire obvious curious, he flys up to the roof of the titan tower and lands onto it. Starfire emerges from it first, followed by the other teen titans. Wildfire's eyes would then widen as soon as he spots Starfire. Her eyes widen too as they walk toward each other.r

Starfire:"W-Who...are you?"

"I-I-I'm Wildfire......who are you?"

Starfire:"I-I'm Starfire....!"

Last edited by MrKipling on Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:28 pm

Annie quickly followed Wildfire, standing on the roof and watching the encounter, but making sure to stay out of the conversation, but she couldn't help but smile, she accepted that seeing a sibling after so long must be...amazing and so she didn't want to get in the way of the two.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:40 pm

Wildfire would have just stared at Starfire just as she stared back. Starfire must have encountered a shapeshifter who transformed into Wildfire because suddenly she threw a green starbolt at him. This impacting him in the stomach, he is slammed back and slides backwards towards Annie.

Starfire:"Liar! My younger brother died when he was a Newborn!!!"

Wildfire would have slowly gotten up, hurt and sad that Starfire would do that. He takes a running jump and flys off at immense speed. Trying to get away, he picks up speed and weaves around buildings until he finally reaches a alleyway thats deserted. He lands and leans against the wall before sliding down and starting to cry slowly.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 1:49 pm

"Wildfire no!" screamed Annie before she looked to Starfire "that was your brother! He saved me from ghosts! How could you do that to your own brother! He's been looking for you for years!" yelled Annie as tears started to run down her face and she took off from the roof, flying as fast as she could, looking around for Wildfire, standing on-top of buildings and looking around, desperate to find her love "Wildfire! Wildfire where are you?!" she yelled, starting to worry a lot about him before she fell to her knees on one of the buildings and she started to sob "I've lost him already...where could he be.." she said through her tears.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Wildfire would have flown up in the air, hearing Annie's voice then. Spotting her on one of the buildings, he flys over to her then.

"I-I'm fine..."

Seeming to glare at the titan tower building now, he would have grabbed Annie and flown back there. Obviously getting there fast, he lands back on the roof. Starfire would have been in tears and on her knees.

Starfire:"D-Didn't I tell you shapeshifter....?! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"

"Star...it's me....."

Out of nowhere, Starfire's and Wildfire's orb on their clothing on their chest starts glowing. They both fall to the ground twitching in pain as something is wrong. They would keep twitching as the pain grows stronger.

Star and Wild: "Tameran..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:09 pm

Annie rushed to Wildfire's side, trying to think of how to help before looking up to the other Titans, wet tears still running down her face before she started to pray "oh heavenly father please ease Wildfire and Starfire's pain, please don't let them die or suffer, please ease whatever pain they have and give me the strength to help them" she said as warm lights started to shine on Wildfire and Starfire, their pain easing slightly before she looked up to the sky "if Tameran is causing them pain because its in trouble...then I must get there and stop the trouble..." she said before she looked to the other Titans "you have a spaceship right?" she asked, if Wildfire and Starfire were in too much pain to fight, then Annie would go instead, by herself if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:16 pm

Wildfire was still twitching in pain but it suddenly eased a little, he heard Annie when she said she was gonna go to Tameran. He trys to get up but unsuccessfully, he falls back onto his stomach in pain. Starfire barely looks up to him slowly.

Starfire: "I-If...you a-are my b-brother....then take m-my hand.."

Wildfire takes her hand and just as he does, their hands have this sudden glow. Both of their eyes glow except Wildfire's glow blue and Starfire's glow green. It would seem the pain has stopped because, they both get up and stare at each other.

"Star its...m-"

He would have been cut off by being tackled by Starfire then.

Starfire:"OH BROTHER, I HAVE FOUND YOU! WE SHALL DO THE YABNARK REJOICES, ALL 10 OF THEM! I APOLOGIZE FOR ATTACKING YOU!"

"Star.....The Yabnark Rejoices..they usually end up being hyperative all day."

Starfire:"THATS THE POINT!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restless... (Open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next