Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 93 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barRestless... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) - Page 2 Voting_barRestless... (Open) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Restless... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:26 am

Annie shrugged "we must have been running away all night...wait...you're the Prince of Tameran!? WOAH!" she said surprised "that's where that Starfire girl is from right? She's in the Teen Titans I think, that's what I've heard anyway" she said with a smile before she curtsied to Wildfire then took out her black cloak from her small bag "here, you can rest against me and use this as a blanket, you deserve a proper rest" she said calmly as she handed Wildfire the thick, warm cloak.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:33 am

Wildfire then look shocked so much that the bags under his eyes disappeared.

"S-Starfire is on....this planet?"

In his mind he would have been happy that he could find his sister, on the outside he would have been shocked alot. Taking the cloak gently then, the warmth spreads over his body like a hot shower in the middle of summer.

"Thanks..."

The bags appeared again and Wildfire fell out asleep, landing on the ground with a thud. The orb on his clothing on his chest would have started glowing Green. This would have meant that something was wrong with Tameran. Himself being asleep, he wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:38 am

Annie looked confused to Wildfire as she put her bag under his head and looked to the orb "what's that..." she muttered curiously as she stared at the orb "h-hey Wildfire..there's a thing..." she said, unsure what the orb was or did, she also didn't really want to wake Wildfire up as he had looked so tired.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:45 am

Wildfire suddenly woke up with a start, his green eyes staring up at Annie.

"Tameran's in trouble....."

He looks toward Annie as he gets up, holding the orb on his clothing. Looking up in the sky with a worried look, Wildfire sighs with this. He spots a unusual shaped building on the other side of the town across the lake.

"Why...is there a T shaped building over there?"

Dubious, Wildfire points over to the Titan Tower across the lake. Squinting his green eyes, the bags would still be there and he would still be tired. He looks toward Annie while he waits for a answer, looking at her clothing and how beautiful she looks.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 am

Annie looked to the building "oh, that's the Titans Tower, that's the Teen Titan's base, if you're looking for Starfire you'd probably find her there unless she's out fighting crime with the other Titans" she said with a smile before she looked to Wildfire "I've never been there myself, the demonic spirit inside me refuses to let me join them, saying she doesn't want me to be a 'goody two-shoes' but my angelic spirit doesn't want me to be evil, hence why I've had to live on the streets, I just can't please either of them" she explained before she blinked surprised, realizing she was probably saying too much "anyway! Yeah if you're looking for Starfire she'd probably be there" she said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:59 am

Wildfire jumped up and down in excitement and grabbed Annie as he jumped up and down with her.

"Oh, glorious! You are like the abtarian snobhog, the popular girl on Tameran."

He then stared at Titan Tower in amazement, finally.......finally...after all these years.....he has found his sister....sort of...he knows where she is.

As he stops jumping, he looks to Annie.

"I couldn't have done this without you....thank you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:08 am

Annie blushed a little as she smiled at Wildfire "it's the least I could do, you saved my life back there at the hotel, without you I'd probably be a ghost by now" she said, still a little creeped out by that incident before shuddering a little then she tried to think of something else.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:14 am

Wildfire smiled back as the sun broke through the clouds and began shining down on the town. Looking around now, Wildfire would have smiled at all the sunshine. Looking back to Annie, he would have had wide open eyes at how beautiful she looks in the light.

"Y-You......wow..........."

Wildfire would have been staring at her, his green eyes shining in the light. While this happened he would have smiled, putting his hands in his pockets. Obviously being in love, he would have hovered 2 feet off the ground on accident. Not noticing this, he would have looked around. In his eyes, it would have looked like the sun was shining down on her, making him see her true beautiful face.

"Wow.....you look...Amazing."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 am

Annie suddenly blushed as her face went bright red "w-what'd you say that for?!" she said, surprised at Wildfire's sudden compliment before she looked to the ground shyly as she put her hands down and started fiddling with the zig-zagged style edges of her dress "t-thank you" she said, she had to admit, Wildfire's eyes were pretty interesting, it made her feel happy that she wasn't the only one with unique looking eyes, she also thought he looked pretty handsome too.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:26 am

Wildfire had to admit that Annie looked Beautiful in the sunlight. He walks by her, taking her hand and walking out of the alleyway. Wildfire would have been walking down the sidewalk holding her hand as he blushes but dosen't notice. He looks around as they head for Titan Tower, but enjoy the sunlight and nature.

"This day is so beautiful.....and another thing.......it's this girl I like....her name begins with a A, and she has wings. I saved her from a haunted hotel, and we're on our way to Titan Tower. Do you think I should ask her out?"

Wildfire clearly liking her, would look toward her now his face puzzled. Sunlight shining onto his face now, his eyes would sparkle once again. He also smiles at her now, the sunlight reflecting off his white teeth then.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:35 am

Annie couldn't help but stare at Wildfire for a few moments as she listened to him "defiantly, I'm sure she'll feel the same way about you" she said with a gentle smile as she held Wildfire's hand tight, her face still blushing slightly "but Wildfire...that girl might have some secrets...that she's scared to tell you...in-case you don't like her anymore...you see...she has an angel spirit and a demon spirit attached to her soul, both have different personalities and abilities from the girl...and she's scared that you might not like her anymore if you meet them..." she said with a frown, referring to Harmony and Ellenia.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:40 am

Wildfire just smiled more when he heard about Annie's demons.

"I will still like her for who she is....She's beautiful...She's nice....She's funny....She's generous......and......I think she should be my....girlfriend.....So....Will you...go out with me, Annie?

Wildfire smiles as he stops walking while gripping her hand, turning to face her then. As he looks to her, he stares into her beautiful eyes then. His fingers locking through hers, he would then blush more then ever, his cheeks becoming bright pink.

"It's ok...if you don't like me....but....I like you."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 am

Annie gasped a little at the question "g-girlfriend?! Of-course Wildfire! I'd love to!" she said with a huge smile before she chuckled "we only met last night and you're already asking me to be your girlfriend...no one has ever asked me that before...and I never thought anyone ever would...it's all so quick, I like you too Wildfire" she said happily, amazed that he wasn't even bothered by the mention of her inner angel and demon.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 10:58 am

Wildfire would have started flying, still holding onto her hand then. He would have swung her into his arms then. Looking down to her face then, he would then smile at her as they start flying higher and higher into the clouds.

"Your...beautiful...."

He would have leaned in now, expecting her to kiss him. It was 2 days and he already had a girlfriend. This day could not get better then this, unless he found his sister of course. It was awesome that he had a beautiful girlfriend and now they were about to kiss, hopefully. At least she wasn't ugly and she was nice. This was his moment...the moment of truth...
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 11:09 am

Annie blushed as she stared at Wildfire, giggling as she flew through the air with him, as he leaned in she stared into his eyes, her heart pounding as she smiled before she moved towards Wildfire, her lips softly touching Wildfire's, this was her first kiss so she didn't really know what to do, so she just pressed her lips to Wildfire's, this made her face go bright red and made her smile loads, she held her lips there as she stared into his eyes lovingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restless... (Open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next