Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Restless... (Open) Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) Voting_barRestless... (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Restless... (Open) Vote_lcapRestless... (Open) Voting_barRestless... (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Restless... (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 8:36 pm

WildFire hadn't done anything wrong, unless you consider giving some people a hard look. He walked slowly into the "Nest" hotel, the ground crunching as he walked on it. As he looked to the hotel, it felt like he was being showered with warm centipedes. WildFire walks into the hotel, looking around it expecting it to be dirty. He rings the bell on the counter at the reception office. The hotel would look clean in the inside and it would have impressed Wildfire. Shortly after he rung the bell, a young woman, roughly 22 with dark brown curly hair, wearing a white collared shirt, a silver pendant, and blue jeans with black boots.

Receptionist: "Yes, may I help you?"

"Yes, I would like a room please..."

Receptionist: "How long will you be staying with us? You need to sign this sheet."

She gestures toward the paper on the clipboard in front of her titled "GUESTS".

"Uhm......1 week."

Wildfire signs his name on the sheet with a blue ink pen. Shortly after this, the receptionist gives him his key and a keychain hangs onto the hole on the key, it's titled "ROOM 124"

Receptionist: "Enjoy your stay!"

Wildfire slowly walks up the stairs, scanning room doors for his number. As he finds his door, he opens it with a key and enters. Closing the door, he walks over to the bed. Wildfire flops down on his bed, seeming to be exhausted. His eyes look over to the clock that says: "10:48PM"

"I will find you....Starfire...."

Wildfire closes his eyes, his mind wandering as he dreams gracefully.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:54 am

Annie walked into the hotel and looked around, getting the usual weird looks from everyone around due to her angelic and demonic wings, her ash grey and sky blue coloured eyes were also an odd sight, she then walked up to the receptionist and signed her name on the sheet, she was given the keys to room 125 which she then walked up to and opened the door.

"At least its better than nothing" she muttered with a sigh before closing the door and deciding to have a wash, stepping into the bathroom, half an hour later she stepped out wearing the same dress except that also looked washed too, her clothes then started to form pajamas, a white long sleeved top and trousers with black stripes going down them, she then climbed into bed and snuggled up under the covers, slowly closing her eyes and falling to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 am

Wildfire woken up due to the sound of light footsteps. Even though their light, he could still hear them next door. Slowly and cautiously, he inches toward the door making sure he dosen't make a sound. He takes a peek out of the door, scanning the deserted hallway. Opening his door midway, he sticks his head out looking around the hallway. Walking out, he accidently runs into the rail, the rail making a light but kinda loud cracking sound.

"Crap......I thought I heard....."

Wildfire had looked around, expecting someone to come up and yell at him. He looks over the railing, and looks at the reception desk below. Surprisingly, the receptionist isn't seen.

"What.....where is she?"

Wildfire looks around the room doors, thinking maybe the guests were missing too.

"This is not good...."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:05 am

Annie gave a sigh as she laid in her bed "darn it I can't sleep..." she muttered before she looked to the TV and picked up the remote, switching it on, the TV overcoming the sound of the rail "maybe this will help..." she muttered before looking to the mini-fridge and climbed off the bed, walking to the small fridge and opening it, looking around inside it "nothing...nothing that'll fill me up anyway..." she said with a sigh before picking up a candy bar then unwrapped it and took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:13 am

Wildfire had slowly walked toward Room 124. Trying the door slowly, he pushes into the door expecting it to open.

"Damn it....Locked."

Realizing he probably made some noise trying the door, he flys up and hides on the wall above the door so if someone comes out maybe they wouldn't see him. The deserted hallway seems creepy to him as he thinks he sees a shadow run across the wall ahead of him.

"What the...."

[Mind]

"This explains the missing receptionist.."

Wildfire still hiding above the door, thinks about the clues that he came across since he went out of his room. Seeming like a flashback, he would be completely idle as he thinks.

"The deserted hallway......The rail.....The missing receptionist...It all makes sense....well kind of."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 am

Annie jumped a little when her door handle started moving, slowly walking towards the door and opening it before looking around the hallway "no-one there..." she muttered, seeming a little creeped out by the experience, she then retreated back into her room "maybe its ghosts..." she said to herself 'nonsense, there's no such things as ghosts' said a reassuring calm voice in her head "but if there's such things as angels and demons...who's to say there isn't ghosts too..." she muttered 'she's got a point there...' said a darker voice in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:30 am

Wildfire hearing the door shut below him, he flys down and lands softly. Walking back to his room, soft padding could be heard nearby. Opening his door now, he would have entered into his room. He closes the door and leans against it, exhuasted still. Wildfire walks over to the bed and gets on it then. Grabbing the remote from the nightstand, he turns the tv on. Flipping through channels fast, he finally leaves it on channel 56, The News. Suddenly all the power goes out and a sudden scream is heard. Since its night time, it would have been pitch black.

"Oh god...."

Wildfire raises his hand a little just as a bright blue sphere goes over his hand. This blue starbolt would have produced enough light for him to see the door. The screaming goes on just as his door seems to have the doorknob turning by itself. Pounding on his door would then begin, he looks under the door. No shoes would have been spotted. Wildfire then goes behind his bed and hides.

"......Ghosts...."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:36 am

Once the lights went out Annie's heart started pounding, she then heard the scream then hid under her covers "oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh scary ghosts please don't hurt me!" she yelled, literally shaking in fear as she sat under the covers, her eyes closed tight as she heard rattling from her TV and her door handle "please don't hurt me..." she begged in fear as she closed her eyes tight with her knees to her face like a scared child.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 am

Wildfire hearing the girl yell for the ghosts not to hurt her, he throws the starbolts against his door. As soon as it impacts, it blows the doors off its hinges as it flys over the rail and lands by the entrance to the hotel. He runs out of his room in a kind of panic and spots a ghostly figure moving toward ROOM 125. Wildfire trys to throw a starbolt at it but it goes straight through it and hits the wall behind the ghost. The ghostly figure continues toward the door. Wildfire runs to the door and reaches it first. He smashes the door off its hinges as it lands on the floor.

"Hang on!"

Wildfire would've ran into the room, standing in front of the girl in a protective form. More ghosts would have appeared through the walls of the room. He looks behind him and sees the window on the end of the room. Wildfire being quick to react, he grabs the girl in his arms and dives out the window. Seeming to zoom away from the hotel now at immense speed, he would be flying up in the clouds, still holding the girl. The wind blowing in his hair, he just stares forward,zooming through the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 am

Annie heard Wildfire then peeked open an eye, seeing that she was in his arms, her eyes then fully opening "t-thank you..." she said with a smile, she slowly started to calm before she gave a sigh of relief "thank goodness we're out of there..." she said happily as she held onto Wildfire tight.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:55 am

Wildfire listening to Annie, he smiled at her and looked at her. His green eyes would have shined in the moonlight as they were flying.

"Yeah...I'm not a big fan of ghosts..."

They would have picked up speed as Wildfire did a sudden dive, they would be speeding toward the ocean under the bridge. He would have stopped about 5 inches above the water. Wildfire then faces vertically, putting his feet on the water. He would have been surfing except with his feet, since they were going so fast then. Looking around, Wildfire just steered and went left from right.

"I'm Wildfire..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:03 am

"My name is Annie, thanks for being my Knight in Shining Armour Wildfire, I owe you" said Annie with a chuckle as she continued to hold onto him, she could fly but she figured by the time her wings started going fast enough for her to fly, she'd already be in the water.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 am

Wildfire would have started flying once again then. A pink tentacled machine kinda thing would have appeared, looking like it wanted Wildfire. He would have started acting wierd as soon as he saw it..

"Great....-.-, Here comes the fun....Sigh...hang on."

Wildfire breaks into immense speed now just as the pink machine chases him. He narrowly weaves around buildings as he gains speed. He then goes down lower where pedestrians are, avoiding them all at once. Making a sudden turn into a alleyway, the pink thing runs into a hotdog cart beside the alleyway. Wildfire's eyes would then glow bright blue then. He would then fire a continuious laser beam at the pink thing. It would have struggled against it but have been pushed back. While its dazed, Wildfire zooms away just as he lands on the sidewalks on the other side of town.

"Sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:15 am

Annie rubbed her head "ugh, its okay" she said with a smile before she got out of Wildfire's arms and looked around "wow, first ghosts then weird tentacle things, your life must be a roller-coaster" she said with a chuckle as she stretched her wings slightly "thanks again for saving me back there" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:21 am

Wildfire smiled back at Annie, seeming to laugh at her joke about his life.

"Well...I am the Prince of Tameran...so.."

He then looks to her with a sparkle in his eye. Looking around quickly then, he sees that no one is in the alleyway except for them two. He looks up to the sky to see the sun is just coming out then. Being shocked and surprised, he looks back to Annie.

"Wait....How long have we.....been out?"

Wildfire would have started yawning as bags on his eyes appeared. His eyes began to close and he struggled to stay awake. Forcing himself to stay awake, he then sighs as he looks around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Restless... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Restless... (Open)   Restless... (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restless... (Open)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next