Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Vote_lcapVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Voting_barVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Vote_lcapVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Voting_barVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Very interesting (Ixen)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:41 pm

Tim said seriously. "Those will kill you, why do you people want me anyway? No lets get the more important question first, what do you offer me that i can't get elsewhere." Tim leaned back against the wall propping one foot up, he was clearly not feeling threatened, still wearing the dead man's body.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:44 pm

The rattler could tell this man Kris was trying to recruit was whereing someones dead body.She could smell the death.She remained domaint,watching with peircing yellow eyes.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Elemay smiled when Kris showed up, she hoped he wasn't mad. She followed behind them and didn't say a word. Tim went from friendly conversation to what do I get out of the situation kind of guy. Kris smoked? Elemay thought, she watched just in case anything happened, this guy was intimidating and Elemay wouldn't let anything happen to her team mates, more importantly Kris.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:46 pm

"I don't know what you have access to and what you don't, but I believe there is a safety in numbers, a sort of ace in the hole," Kristoff ashed of his cigarette before taking another drag, "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Tim completely ignored the others and said. "I want information, I'm not looking for anyone currently but I want access to what the group is up to if I'm involved. I'll need to be able to pursue my own goals as well. In exchange you have access to some of my wealth."
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:52 pm

The rattler was starting to get bored.She watched.Annabella wasn't in range so she could very well have bit any of them but she trusted the two and knew better then to bite someone they were trying to recruit.So she remained still.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:54 pm

"I couldn't ask for a better deal, Tim. Welcome to Symbiote," Kristoff extended his hand for a hand shake.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:56 pm

The rattler,decided that it was ok since he was now part of the team, slithered out of her spot beside Kris.She rose slightly.She hoped that she wouoldn't scare Kris or the newcommer.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:59 pm

Elemay smiled, Kris would be amazed what this guy could do. " You can come over when ever and get your room." Elemay said with excitement. She walked next to Kris and looked over at Di who was in the distance. Everyone acted like you couldn't hear anything except the conversation but you could here the hisses of the snake. It then crawled up on Tim, and he was actually fine with it.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun May 27, 2012 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:00 pm

Tim shook his hand then looked at the snake, it wasn't rattling so he offered it his hand to the snake without fear. Worst case scenario he died.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:04 pm

(Moon,Annabella isn't there.Shes at base.Only Di is there and she is next to Kris.........)
Di looked at his hand then at him.She moved her tail and placed it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Tim asked. "Do you want a ride to this warehouse?" He was looking at the snake figuring it was with them since it was in the same place.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:16 pm

The rattler was hesitant.She knew Kris didn't want to carry her and she didn't know if Elemay would carry her back.She nodded, figuring it would be rude to reject a nice offer from this stranger, even if he was a stranger.She removed her tail from his hand and slowly slithered up his arm to his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Tim carried her back to the warehouse on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Elemay grabbed Kris's hand and pulled him along and followed behind Tim. " You know you have to design your own room. We have the basic furniture if you don't want to though." Elemay said filling up the awkward silence air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very interesting (Ixen)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next