Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Very interesting (Ixen) Vote_lcapVery interesting (Ixen) Voting_barVery interesting (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Very interesting (Ixen) Vote_lcapVery interesting (Ixen) Voting_barVery interesting (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Very interesting (Ixen)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Very interesting (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:20 pm

Elemay was walking around Jump city, like usual. She had a home here now so she was more likely to be out here at night. She was near the "bad" part of town, she knew this place like the back of her hand so she decided to play it safe and watch from the roof tops. She backed up and jumped on top of the building creating no noise. She then looked down and saw a guy with a gun, there was another guy down there. He said something like "I don't have all the money.". Elemay saw these two guys here last Friday night. She was about to jump down but the guy pointed the gun up, shot, then pointed it back at the guy and shot him in the head. Elemay was shocked that he did it, now what? Elemay is a past criminal too, she couldn't call the cops.

Last edited by Moon772 on Sun May 27, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:23 pm

Tim rounded the corner drawing the blade from his back he was completely invisible. In one clean stroke his blade sliced off the man's wrist and then the top half of his head. Tim kept walking blood dripping from the blade leaving a trail as the spell faded as it always did when he attacked. He was in his late teens wearing his black and red leather armor, a shining katana in one hand the other was wiping the blade with a cloth.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 3:28 pm

Elemay fell back, the guy just fell apart. Then she saw someone appear, a Meta murderer. Elemay thought it was cool though how he just sliced through the person like bread. She needed to learn that with her sword. She through her hood on and jumped down from the building and looked at the man that was quite tall. " Okay so you murdered a man, not cool? But how did you just slice through him!" Elemay asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:03 pm

Tim pointed at her not drawing a sword. He looked her over quickly and said. "A very sharp blade can accomplish nearly anything. Are you here to try to stop me?" It sounded like he was just looking for information. His finger was pointing at her as though just his finger was enough of a threat.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:08 pm

Elemay pushed his finger down " Well I can't stop you since you already killed him." Elemay said pointing at the dead man. She then threw off her hood, which to her was a sign of trust. She rarely let people see her hair but maybe this guy would trust her then. " My names Elemay. And you are?" She said sticking out her hand for a handshake?
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:18 pm

Tim looked at her hand curiously for a second waiting for the strike then realized what it was. he shook his hand and said. "I'm Tim, and that's a very nice name." he smiled a little and asked. "You want to get out of here, I normally travel alone but I'll make an exception for you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:26 pm

Elemay thought about if she could gain his trust then maybe he would join Symboite. All though she didn't like the whole Idea of running off some where with a strange guy when you have a boyfriend thing. Kris would understand if he became a member, hopefully." Okay, where too?" Elemay said standing next to Tim.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:38 pm

Tim heard the sirens in the distance and knelt down grabbing the man who'd been shot, he dumped him in a dumpster and his body became the other mans. he closed it and started running off down the alley saying. "Just away."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:42 pm

Elemay watched him dispose the body then run off, Elemay caught up with him in a second because of her super speed. She saw the bright blue and red lights in the distance,"Crap! any ideas where to go?" Elemay said keeping an easy pace with Tim.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Tim ran onto a sidewalk and just started walking in the crowd of people with her. Tim said smiling "Just walk normally it draws less attention." He offered her his arm so they'd look more normal walking together.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:50 pm

"Kris is going to kill me if he finds out" She thought taking his arm and walking through the crowd being hit and pushed once and a while. It was awkward but at least she wouldn't have to be thrown in jail. This guy would be a great member to Symboite's considering his sword talents.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:53 pm

Tim asked smiling. "so why is it that you jumped down to meet me." one of his fingers had been pointed at her heart and he figured she hadn't noticed it. Tim was ready for this to get violent if it happened.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Elemay looked up at him, she didn't think he would ask that. " I just thought it was pretty cool that," She said then started to get quiet "Sliced the guy up like bread, my sword can't do that." She finished looking around, the cops couldn't find them now, at least if they didn't see her hair.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:00 pm

Tim walked with her and said. "I'd like to know your motives for jumping down, no one goes to check out a killer because they did it cool." The end of his finger had turned black.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:06 pm

Elemay looked at the finger that turned black, why wouldn't he believe her? "Well, I've trained almost my whole life and my sword could never do that! honest." She said with complete honesty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very interesting (Ixen)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next