Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Voting_barVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_lcapVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Voting_barVery interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Very interesting (Ixen)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Tim nodded and the skin went back to normal as he said. "Well I was trained by a demon possessed monster in how to work with a sword." Tim looked over at her and said. "You get flustered kind of easy don't you."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Elemay felt relieved when his finger turned back to normal. "Well not usually, say your a teen age girl making sure no one figures out where you live, you met a strange person and your trying to make sure the cops don't see you. That's whats going on." She finished while looking around.

" How big is this crowd? Is there a party going on or something?" Elemay asked standing on her toes trying to see over everything.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:20 pm

Tim grinned and said. "Oh yeah I wouldn't mention talking about avoiding the cops, this is a police banquet." Tim started leading her toward the exit so they could make a real escape.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:35 pm

Elemay took her arm out of his and looked up at him. " I see that your very skilled with a sword. I am from a group called Symboite, we are a group that does stuff for money. We have a place to stay and you would be fed. Would you like to join?" Elemay asked feeling that it was the right time.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Tim said. "When I killed the demon who trained me I took his form and took his money. I'm independently wealthy. Why would I need to join a group just for the food and shelter?" Tim had started walking away, since the offer didn't benefit him.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:44 pm

Elemay ran after him and grabbed his arm. " We have other members on the team that are good with a sword. Like me, you could use it for training. We do missions too. I think you would be a great addition to the team." Elemay said trying to convince him to be a member.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:49 pm

Tim turned toward her a thin black strip of energy extending from his fingertip. He looked at her and said. "I don't need more training, the only slices I make are to kill."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Elemay backed up a little "Okay maybe you don't need training but wouldn't it be nice to have a group of friends you can always count on when you need back up.. if you need any?" Elemay said still trying to be convincing.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Tim said seriously "I've learned people are only as reliable as their options." Tim asked immediately after. "Or do you have some kind of proof."
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Kristoff was watching the whole time, covered in the shadows, but when he heard that Tim needed proof we'd always be there, I decided to give it to him, "We're alway there when you need us." He turned to Elemay, "Very good, I can take it from here," he said, showing Tim he was the leader.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:27 pm

Tim looked over at him pointing a second finger toward him. The first beam disappeared and he put his hand on the sword handle, he'd reached his time limit for the moment so he was down to his two handed katana.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:30 pm

"Please, Tim, there's no need for that, can't we just have a civilized talk?" Kristoff asked, smiling reassuringly, "Follow me outside, as you can guess, the law isn't really on my side."
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Tim looked a little interested and started walking out of the hall into the street again. He didn't acknowledge anything but walking into an alley on the other side of the road.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:35 pm

Kristoff took out a cigarette and put it between his lips. "You want one?" he asked as he lit his, taking a slow drag.
Back to top Go down
Jinxedya
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Jinxedya

Location : In your head. Me and the white rabbit are having a tea party right now~! ^^

RPG character
Name: Annabella
Code Name: Python

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:35 pm

A diamondback rattlesnake was hiding in the shadows of the alley.Annabella had sent Kris her just incase a need of restraint or threat came up that he couldn't provide himself.Not that Annabella didn't think he couldn't handle himself.The rattler decided to stay put til later,keeping itself coiled up in the shadows.
(You guys don't mind,do you?I can always delete it if you want.Just let me know.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Very interesting (Ixen)   Very interesting (Ixen) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Very interesting (Ixen)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next