Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
The Key (Ixen) Vote_lcapThe Key (Ixen) Voting_barThe Key (Ixen) Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Key (Ixen)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Adrian was in civilian clothes. She has a new room because of Symboite and wanted to add some cool things to it. She looked threw a flea market, a place with old ugly stuff, something she needs. She went through the decorated cubbies and found nothing too interesting, everyone was looking there. She decided to be different and look in the bin no body wanted to look in. It was mostly jewelry, but other old things were mixed in. She rummaged through and found a red necklace with an orb as the center piece, she wasn't satisfied. She got to the bottom and found a obsidian,old key. Adrian picked it up and smirked, this would be a good necklace. She went over to get a chain and dropped it on the table. She threw the woman a 10 and pushes the chain threw the key, making a necklace. Adrian placed it around her neck and began to walk casually away.

She took a short cut, where should would walk threw an alley. Out of curiosity she would pick up the chain and blow on the key, wiping away dust and grime from the key. What would happen would change Adrian's life for ever!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 pm

The sky turned red when she blew the dust off, the sky cracked and fire shot down. The fire converged and poured down into a pillar that shot down at her. This all happened in the space of a second. The fire formed into a shape on the ground and it took further form becoming armor with a being of fire inside. Melkor bowed to his newest master and said. "You are my master, I assume you understand what I mean."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Adrian back flipped and landed with her one hand on the ground. She looked up at the fire, ready to attack at any moment. He called her master, master? She stood up, confused, and walked closer, not fearing anymore. "Master, as in I own you?" Adrian asked , still dumbfounded by the actions of this monster. If she owned something crazy like this she could take down Alex Orange's army!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 7:55 pm

Melkor said seriously. "Yes you own my container, I am a Djinn granted you people call us Genies now." He approached her walking forward the sky had returned to normal and asked seriously. "Do I need to explain the rules of ownership?" he crossed his arms over his chest and tapped his bronze foot impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:07 pm

Adrian smirked. "I've seen this in the movies. 3 wishes, no killing, no bringing back the dead, no wishing for more wishes, something about love, anything else?" Adrian asked stepping forward then circling her new genie. She eyed him up and down, he was a lot scarier then a regular blue genie that they showed you in the movies, but hey 3 wishes!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Melkor shook his head and said seriously "Close but no the rules for all my kind are I cannot kill or bring back the dead. You are unable to wish for more wishes, the ability to grant wishes, or to know the future. Unable to wish to go to the past, and wishes cannot be used against or on me. Nothing about love." He smiled at her and asked "What do you wish for?" Melkor shrank himself before her eyes until he was two feet tall.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:28 pm

Adrian chuckled. She thought about a good wish, she didn't just want to waste something like that! "Is there a time limit that I have to wish all wishes?" Adrian asked, sticking the necklace back under her shirt. She sighed, there was so much she could wish for, even if it was small, anything, anything!!!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:31 pm

Melkor smirked and said. "Nice hiding place. No there is no time limit on the wishes, you can take your whole life or until someone steals me from you." Melkor watched her waiting for anything and said. "I'll go if you don't have a wish."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:36 pm

Adrian sighed, she wish she would come up with a wish. He eyes shot open and she smirked, she was glad he couldn't read her thought. "I don't want to use something as important as this without a good while to think on it." Adrian said simply, looking at the genie. He said he was going to leave, she put her hand up quickly. "Wait! How do I summon you again?" Adrian asked quickly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:38 pm

Melkor laughed and said seriously. "Just rub my container, I thought you'd have that one down already." He smiled and moved toward her asking as he grew again to her size/ "Or would you prefer seeing me?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:46 pm

Adrian raised an eyebrow. "I don't know if your trying to flirt, or make me spend a wish." Adrian observed as she looked at the demon genie. "Are you lonely in this little key?" Adrian asked with sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:00 pm

Melkor said seriously "Yes I'm lonely and yes that was flirting. I can't make you spend wishes so don't worry." He smiled and watched her curious to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Adrian nodded once. "Well I can't just take you in public, and I don't want to waste a wish." Adrian thought aloud, looking at her little demon friend, or really not so little. 'Can you change yourself into a human?" Adrian asked then a true idea struck her. "Shrink really small and you can sit on my shoulder!" Adrian chuckled, proud of her idea.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:07 pm

Melkor leapt at her shrinking down to four inches and said. "Well then my giantess master, take me where you will. I can't get smaller than this, however I can return to my container."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 9:11 pm

Adrian picked the small genie up. "You're so cute!" Adrian admired as she put him on her shoulder. She pulled the key out of her shirt and lifted it up to her shoulder. "Go ahead." Adrian urged. She thought about how this key would go into her shirt, but I guess he couldn't see out of a obsidian key.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Key (Ixen) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Key (Ixen)   The Key (Ixen) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Key (Ixen)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next