Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom - Page 4 Voting_barMurakami High School Prom - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom - Page 4 Voting_barMurakami High School Prom - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Murakami High School Prom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:23 pm

"Most classes are boring." He added to her comment when he realized he was going the wrong way. " Wrong way" He said to Paige, laughed, then grabbed her wrist and started to jog down the other hallway.

He stopped at locker 579 and backed away from it. He gave her a chance to open it. " You know, I've been to Prom twice now and this was the best one." e laughed as he threw his hands in his pockets.

" and this is my senior year" he added quietly.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Paige sighed glad he finally realized it was the wrong way. went they got to he rlocker she opened it and sliped on her black hoodie and gabed her skate borad and attached it to the hoodie. ((skate borad has metal plate in it and hoodie has speashal magnet in it to keep the skate boad on it but wont cling onto any other metal)) she turned around closing her locker.

"ok ready to go"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:35 pm

"All of the Titans have cool gear." he thought to himself. He started to walk down the hall way, hands in pockets, to the motor cycle. He opened the door of the school and held it open for Paige and introduced her to his motorcycle.

" Meet Sexy Red." He said pulling a blue head band out of his back pocket. That's what the blonde girl gave him. He walked up to Paige and but hit on her so her ears wouldn't stick out that far. he then put on the helmet which was a little big on her. He strapped it on her and hopped on the motorcycle gesturing for her to get on the back.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Paige hoped on the back and held on to eric and smiled.

"I never rode on the back before but as long as you dont drove like an old fart and go fast I think ill be just fine."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Eric looked at Paige and laughed "After this, you might want me to slow down" Eric said to give off a scary vibe. He pressed the pedal and took off so fast we started with a wheelie. He took off in speed through the streets of Jump City.

He picked up more speed on the highway then cut through grass to go through some alleys. He cuts turns so hard that if they went any faster they would have flipped. He saw a construction zone ahead and smiled. " Hold on really tight!" he yelled over the engine of his bike. and headed towards a pile of metal that would pass as a ramp.

He got so fast when he hit the ramp they went soaring across the sky. He couldn't fly so this felt amazing! He held out both of his hands then quickly put them back on the bike and prepared for a rough landing.

They hit the ground too hard and caused the bike to start to flip. Eric threw Paige high enough for her to fly as he flipped with the bike. The bike stopped and Eric skid across the concrete. His white suit was stained with red and his bones ached.

He tried to sit up but lied down again. His legged looked broken and he was practically skinned on his left side. "Pain" He joked about. He ached badly but he hoped Paige was okay. He tried to get up and look for her.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 4:11 pm

as paige was thrown in the air she tried to reach out for eric so she could at least lighten the blow but couldn't grab him in time and stayed in the air. PAige then flew down over to eric and saw his leg was broken and skinned.

"you idiot you never go that fast off a ramp in an rea like this..... -sigh- well at least your still breathing."

Paige then got on her knees and held her hands right above his skinned side of his leg and new skin could be seen growing back as her hands and eyes glows light blue.

"I'm not to good at healing yet but I'll do my best with you leg i havent tried healing bones yet though."

Paiges hands and eyes glowed brighter but after a few moments her nose bleed and she stopped falling back ready to pass out.

"im not sure..... if you leg is.... completely fixed but.... I did my best."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:29 pm

As Paige started to heal Eric his bodies pain was started to become relieved. He panicked a little when Paige fell back. He jumped up and whimpered a little in pain. He limped over to Paige and pulled her up to her feet.

" You can ride the bike home, if it will ride. all you have to do is go through that alley over there and take a left and your there"He suggested pointing to the alley.

" Or I can try to drive home, slow...er." He laughed limping to the bike, pulling it up, and observing it. All it really needed was another paint job, Eric took most of the blow.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:39 pm

Paige held her head a little and luckly like always she didn't push so hard to the point of passing out her vision changed back from blurred to clear again and walked over to eric putting the helmt on his head.

"you have proven that you need that way more then me."

she smiled climbing on holding onto the handles and pointed back.

"I think I should drive this time I dont think I could do another healing like that two times in a row."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Eric was disappointed but she was right, woman were usually right but guys didn't admit it. He scooted to the end of bike and held the under part of the seat. He flipped the helmet down and patted the front of the seat. " Maybe I should have the Titan's nurse check out my leg tomorrow." Eric said with a chuckle.

" Thank you, Not only healing most of me, but making this night fun." eric added as he looked up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:05 pm

"no problem and i had a fun knight too."

she said as she quickly sped off and over to the tower very quickly and turned the bike stoping it as she put her foot down leaving skid marks. She the got off the bike and smiled.

"so do you need my help to get this back to the tower or are you good I wouldn't want you to hurt your self again."

she said with a smile in a teasing tone giving off a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:15 pm

He laughed a little as he got off the bike, trying to hide his pain, so he smiled." I think I got it" He said pressing the button making the garage doors go down, he limped to the stairs, holding his sides.

" I'm still the gentle men, I'll walk you to your room" He said holding out his hand with a pleasant smile.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Paige smiled and grabed his hand.

"this really has been a great night and I gess I have you to thank for it so uh thanks and I hope your leg gets better."

once they arrived to her room she opened the doorand turned to him smiling.

"You know we should hang out more often but next time lets avoid dangerous stunts on metal ramps."

she huged him and before she shut the door she said one last thing.

"and just incase your wondering I'm not gonn let the crashing thing go."

she said sticking her tounge out at him and then shuting the door.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Eric smiled and was surprised she wasn't mad at him for almost costing her life. he returned the hug then laughed "Indeed, Goodnight" Eric agreed then ended with a goodnight. he limped off to his room and took off his jacket and fedora. He lied in his bed and fell asleep.

Last Prom, Best Prom, This was a night to remember..

(OOC: I guess thats the end)

THE END!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murakami High School Prom
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4