Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Murakami High School Prom Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom Voting_barMurakami High School Prom Vote_rcap 
Moon
Murakami High School Prom Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom Voting_barMurakami High School Prom Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Murakami High School Prom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Murakami High School Prom Empty
PostSubject: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:12 pm

"Ahhh Prom the time for teens to rush around trying to get all pretty looking for one meaningless night. But I have to admit it feels nice to watch others squwerm around worrieing about dumb stuff. This is my very first prom and after lastest events I think it might be my last. Oh well at least I dont have to wear a dress again for a dumb school event ever again."

Paige leaned aginst a wall wearing a short blue dress. Her finger nails were colored black. her hair was in a bun with two strands of hair hanging down. She still had on her usual head band but this tim it was black to match the style of her dress. Paige as always refused to wear high heels so she wore her black low tops in stead. the only bit of make up she wore was black lip stick and slight eye shadow.

Paige watched as the boys tryed to look good and the girls tryed to act like that this was going to be the best night of their lifes. paige stood alone in the back of the gym and didn't care for dancing she wasn't really good at it anyways. Paige thought about how after this prepayed year at this school she would be stuck going full on hero mode well when shes not spending tim with Abog who seems not to be around that much even though he goes to school here.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:56 pm

Eric thought being a super hero was awesome! But sometimes instead of throwing the next villain in jail he has to kick back with his "normal" friends, you could say. He walked into the gym, it was dark but the bright lights flashed like lighting through out the room. The bodies of people were so close dancing to the beat of the music.

Eric was wearing a white suit, a red tie, and a white fedora rimmed with red. He always tried to stand out, he's "That" kind of guy. He walked around and saw Paige standing alone, he knew people here but he shared one thing no one else did, they were a team.

He walked over to Paige and displayed a smile. "Ah, so you did come?" Eric chuckled then leaned against the wall, hands in his pockets.

Eric's suit:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:46 pm

Paige had her back aginst the wall with her arms crossed. Paige heard eric and looked over to him. paige didn't know Eric that well she didn't even know he went to the same school as her well for now. Paige wasn't in a smiling mood she hasn't been in a smileing mood for a long while now.

"Yeah I kinda figured this is most likely the only prom I'll be able to go to I might as well see what Prom was and it turns out its just a bunch of dressed up teens smushed together dancing and acting like this is going to be the best night of thier lifes having no worries at all."

Paige wished she could be as care free as them for at least the night but in her current siduation she really couldn't. Paige just then noticed how much his suit stood out.

"Nice suit."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:47 pm

Eric looked at her and frowned a little, Prom was awesome! She just needed to get in the mood. He looked up at the blaring lights in his eyes and the colorful dance floor. The slow song just stopped and Tonight By Fun just came on. a crowd of people ran to the dance floor and closely jumped and danced to the beat.

" Come on!" Eric yelled over the loud music with an out stretched hand.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:23 pm

Paige got a suprised look for a second she had never danced with out it being the dance dance revoliton game at the arcade. Paige slowly grabed his hand and would follow him to the dance floor. "I hope I'm as good as I am on the game" Paige slowly began to dance not exactly sure what to do and tought about hot stupid she must look right now.

"So uh eric I never knew you went to this hight school"

Paige was trying to start a conversation hoping it would distract him from her gessed bad danceing. Paige was moving just a little bit she wasn't to fimmilar with the song that much so she wasn't to sure how to dance to this song she was more into some pop songs heavy metal rock and alternitave rock and what not.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:27 pm

Eric was happy that she followed, He owed her and this was the night he was going to repay her, by making this an EPIC night. Eric joined the crowed dancing to the beat, more like swaying with a faster beat.
"Well, I do! There's really not much to say there.What about you? Is this your first dance?" He asked pulling off a Micheal Jackson move.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 6:41 pm

paige continued her barely could be called swaying as she talked.

"Well considering I was cooped up being home schooled till i was 13 and ran away from home and was living on my own for two years yeah I'd have to say this is my first dance."

Paige continued to dance to the song and watched eric go full on dance mode to the song. paige thought he was pretty nice for coming over to hang out with her instead of some other girl or group of friends.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:26 pm

Eric looked at Paige with a half smile and a half frown. " Sorry, to bring back old memories. If it helps I grew up in an orphanage?" Eric said trying to be comforting. It seems like every time he talks to Paige he does something wrong.

The song began to end and a crowd of people swarmed off the dance floor to the food table. A familiar slow song came on and couples took each others hands and walked onto the dance floor and began to dance.

Eric grabbed Paige's hand " Would you like to dance?" Eric asked blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 8:05 am

Paige frowned a little “why would someone's sadness make up for mine?” she thought as the song ended and a slow song began. When he asked her to dance she looked around to make sure Abog wasn't her then looked back at Eric.

”Uh sure”
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Eric smiled, grabbed Paige, and pulled her close to him and started to sway which these days would pass as a good dance. She was a good dancer, in his eyes. Maybe not the best in the world but neither was he.

" You're a pretty good dancer." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:13 pm

Paige smiled for once showing her sharp teeth.

"Thanks but I'm way better at dance dance revolution."

Paige kinda went siglint as the danced she couldn't really think of to say.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:19 pm

Eric laughed quietly too make sure no one would turn and watch. " I love that game! I used to play it all the time, but ever since I came to the tower I haven't played it since." Eric said quieting a little bit more while he talked about the tower, he didn't want questions about where he lived, that's complicated.

" Besides coming to Prom, what have you been up too?" Eric asked Paige spinning her around then pulling her close again.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:48 pm

Paige lost her smile when he brought up current events.

"nothing besides going to my parents fruneral"

Paige danced with him with a frown remembering the fruneral it hadnt even been a week since she went to it.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 3:59 pm

" STUPID STUPID!!!!!!! Why can't you do anything right!!!!!! You always mess up!" Eric thought to himself trying to look smooth on the outside but was falling apart in the inside. The slow song came to a slow end, Eric spun her around and made her lean back, holding her so she wouldn't fall. He pulled her up and smiled.

" I'm sorry." He whispered then wrapped his arms around her, He knew what it felt like to know your parents were dead, too go to there funeral and hoping for them to wake up from a sleep. You think they move but there lifeless. Just an empty body.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 4:27 pm

paige huged back it was nice to be hugged because sometimes when you are it makes you feel like everythings alright but when its over you come to the realization it's not.

"Nah it's alright it's my fault fro having such a depressing live."

Paige smiled telling by the way he acted that he was probibly kicking himself for bringing it up "and this is why I never talk about my problems..." a new son came on it was Ignorance by Paramore. Paige then did a mental "YES" to it it was finaly a song she knew and loved. paige the danced to the music totaly rocking out to the song and sang along at one point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murakami High School Prom
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next