Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom - Page 2 Voting_barMurakami High School Prom - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom - Page 2 Voting_barMurakami High School Prom - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Murakami High School Prom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Eric frowned when Paige talked about her depressing life. " Your life is so cool! how many people is this room actually have," he said then quieting down Super Powers? You have an awesome life, and you probably saved half of these peoples lives but they down know it!" He finished then started to dance.

Eric started to do a thing like jumping/swaying to the song, he laughed at the sight of Paige actually having fun. At least this night wasn't all that bad.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:13 pm

The song ended and like everytime she listened to a song like the previous one she was in a pretty good mood. Paige turned to eric smiling.

"Hey wana see what they have to eat here?"

Paige asked in a happy tone.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 6:52 pm

Eric smiled " Of course! Who doesn't love food!" Eric said leading paige over to the food stand. " Wait i've always wanted to say this!!!" Eric said putting his hand as a stop sign then turning to Paige.

" Do you want some punch?" Eric asked cheesily. He alwaysed saw people in the movies do it, so he wanted to try!
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:33 am

Paige smiled.

"I'd love some."

Paige said grabing a cookie and taking a bite out of it as a live band came in and began to play. Paige watched the guy on the gutair play super fast and looked to eric.

"You know seeing those guys play remined me of the few accashions I went up on stage."

Paige smiled and slightly sughed as she remembered all the fun times she had on stage and the one time she agrred to perform on stage for a ride back to jump city.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 2:50 pm

Eric chuckled a little when he grabbed the spoon and poured punch in two empty clear cups, filling them mid way. " You did stage performance?" Eric asked surprised then handing the cup to Paige

"That's pretty cool, I can play the electric and some drums, but I've never really done stage work... unless a talent show counts when I was in third grade." Eric chuckled.

Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Paige grabed the cup and smiled.

"I did a few. I was in a band called the copy cats a few moths after I ran away we did 2 conserts unforchinetly I had little control over my powers and had to leave before I caused them any harm. I sang with a band in texas to get a free ride back to jump city a few mouths ago. I play any lead gutair and I have managed to train my voice to nearly mimic most female artists in some songs."

Paige takes a sip and turns from the band to eric.

"maybe if your nice I can give you a performcance and or the buisness card the manager of the band I helped out and throw in a good word for you."

She smiles showing her sharp teth then hides them again as she taks another drink turning back to the band.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 4:57 pm

Eric was facinated with her story. It was like when you went to a home for the elderly place and they tell you there fight in WW2 or something. " I don't think i'm that good to even be in a garage band." Eric judged himself.

" You have a lot of interesting stories, it's cool just to talk yah know not running around trying to save jump city or anything." Eric added taking a sip of his punch.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:23 pm

she smiles.

"im sure your at least good enough for that. and yeah its nice just hanging around for once."

she sips her punch a bit leaning on the table having one hand behind her back holding onto the table almost like making sure it didnt move back from her weight.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:35 pm

From Eric's so called "S.M.C" (Smart Chip) he remebered almost the whole pamflip of the things they were supossed to do at Prom. He remembered something that was different "Open Mic". Maybe she would be willing enough to go up there and do something.

" So Paige, at 10 there's an open mic, maybe you should go up and preform for us. I think it would be nice." He said smiling. He wanted to make this night great for her so he decided to set up a plan. He went through all the different things he could do then finally found it.

" Not to give off a creepish vibe, but is there anyone in this school that is, He said then gave off the quotation marks with his hands ' "Special" to you? He finished looking at the time.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 5:53 pm

she looks over to him as she heard him call her name.

"maybe i will ill have to think on it."

she took a sip of her punch and heard his question. she raised haer eye brow wondering why he was asking her that.

"well there is this one guy Abog.... unforchinately hes not here tonight, why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:40 pm

Abog? Eric's heard of him... wasn't he a villain or was that someone else with a familiar name? Eric kept on thinking on all the different things he could do now. " I don't mean to bail but I have to use...the bathroom?" Eric said not being sure of the bathroom part and tried to play it off. He smiled then gave her a quick hug and ran out of the gym going towards the "bathroom"

He ended up in the tech room, the tech man went off to the bathroom. He had about five minutes. He went through different files, documents, and finally he found the right document that holds the prom king and prom king with in it. He looked and it was a popular couple that everyone knew about.

He then changed all the votes too make prom king, himself. And the his one and only true love, Paige, the prom queen. He saved it then ran out back to the Gym where he found Paige. " I hope your not stage fright" Eric said with a smirk. The hostess then started to announce the prom king and queen. " Hello! Can I have your attention? We are now going to announce the prom king and queen." She said as the whole crowd gave off a little gasp and turned towards the stage.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 7:04 pm

"Ok....."

Paige thought how weird he had said he had to go almost like he was questioning the fact he had to use the bathroom. Paige listened to the band play the next song and head off stage. About a minunet later Eric came back and said something odd. Paige was about to make a comment to say if she did have stage fright how could she hae gone on a hudge stage 3 times witho ut freaking out but a woman came up on stage saying she was about to anounce the prom king and queen and leand on the table smirking.

"this should be good hey eric wana make faces at the two when they dance so they feel really akward."

she gave a slight laugh to show she was merely joking but would still be willing to do it looking in his direction smiling.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 8:50 pm

Eric looked at Paige, he bent his head down and just laughed. He thought this was going to be good. " Now, thank you all for our amazing 324 votes," The lady announced "Now the Prom king is... Eric Ellis!" She added, the crowd gave off a gasp then began to clap. Eric walked up on stage and smiled at Paige.

" Now for all of you girls that dreamed of this. Our prom queen is..... Paige Baase!! The lady said starting to clap. The crowd gasped and a few of the "pretty blondes" threw a temper tantrum. Eric held out his hand waiting for Paige to walk on stage.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 10:04 am

When Paige heard Eric's name she only thought one thing. "Gess I can't make funny faces now." and watched as he walked up on stage. Paige wondered if he was smiling at her but figured he was just smiling in general. Paige took a sip of her punch as the woman was about to anounce the queen. As the anouncer said her name she droped her cup and punch spilt everywhere once it mad contact with the ground. her eyes went wide and took her a second to rerejister after hearing her name and relaxed.

She gave a small smile and began to walk up to the stage. Once she got up to the stage she grabed Eric's hand climbed up the stairs. Then she thought of something why was she picked sshe could understand eric but she knew praticly no one in the school why would she be the queen?"wait a minute Eric left right before the voting was acting weird and asked if i was stage fright then just so happened that we both were picked.. no it couldnt be could it."

"Eric dont get afened but did you change the school votes for prom king and queen?"

she wispered so only he could hear as she stood next to him on the stage.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:26 am

"Considering this might be your only prom, I wanted to make it special." Eric answered Paige,whispering. " So yes, I did." He added. He hoped she wasn't mad.

" Now, Give it up for our Prom King and Queen! Eric Ellis! And Paige Baase!" She announced putting on Paige's Tiara and Eric's Crown. Eric grabbed Paige's hand and led her down the stairs to the middle of the dance floor. A blue spot light was on the two and a slow song began to turn on.

he took Paige's hands and led her in the dance. Other couples joined in. ' I hope your not mad... I just wanted to make this night special to you, you didn't look like you were having any fun." Eric said twirling Paige.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murakami High School Prom
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next