Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 34 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom - Page 3 Voting_barMurakami High School Prom - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Vote_lcapMurakami High School Prom - Page 3 Voting_barMurakami High School Prom - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Murakami High School Prom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)
Villain or good guy?: Good

Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 11:37 am

"nah I'm not mad expeshally after I got to see those girls freak out when I won. And sorry it didnt seem like i was haveing fun I mean how can I not I'm hannging with you arent I."

Paige responded after she was twirled.

Last edited by Paigebaases on Tue May 22, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:17 pm

" That's good, I was worried." He said as the song finished. He that her fall down in his arms. He held her so she wouldn't fall, but he bet that it felt like she was going to fall on her end. He pulled her up and close to him as the song ended. He began to clap as the crowd did to. He pulled Paige out of the crowd and by the wall where they first met at Prom.

" Paige, I hope you don't think i come off as a creep but." He said as he leaned against the wall. " I really do like you. I understand you like someone else, but I just wanted you to know." Eric finished leaning his head back on the brick wall.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:34 pm

Paige smiled and claped as the song ended and followed eric to the wall where the had met at the start of prom. Paige became a little confused when he said that he hoped he didnt sound like a creep then started to blush when he said he liked her she then smiled.

"Look eric i think it's really nice of you to say that and if I didn't like someone else right now I'd say how kind nice and awesome you are and would want to go out with you but I do like some one else right now."

She leaned forward and kissed him on the cheek.

"thanks for the fun tonight and in return I think I will sing at open mic."

Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:53 pm

Eric blushed a little, his emotions were mixed between, mad, surprised, sad, disappointing, happy, and just confused. " Well since you do like someone else I better lay off, But I hope you had fun." He said standing up and looking at the clock.

" You have 30 minutes, so you better get ready for "open mic"" He said trying to be encouraging.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 12:58 pm

Paige smiled and placed her hand on his sholder.

"thanks for being so understanding.... I'll go head back stage to get ready i'll probibly head out after open mic though i got some stuff I gotta do but would you wanna walk home together after open mic?"

she asked in a happy tone not wanting to see him have to head back to the tower alone
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Eric smiled, "actually, I came here on a motor cycle." he chuckled. He came in style, he stood out, he came to have fun, and sure enough he did.

Now that he thought about it, it was sort of weird to say you lived with your crush? and almost 10 other people. He always just thought of it as a hotel for hero's. If you were a hero you stayed at the tower, if your were a villain you would be in jail.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:15 pm

her eyes widened when she heard motorcylce she loved motor cycles and had gotten two before but both were trashed on by a villian and the other by goba and decied to stick to skate borads.

"did you say motorcycle I LOVE... i love motorcycles i had one before but got trashes by a villian then had a second but was trashed by goba when he thought i was the one who stole and killed that clerk instead of ep luckly abog got me out of there before the police came......."

she started to speak really fast then stoped after realizing that and that she got off track.

"anyways I came here by skateborad."
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:47 pm

He smiled at Paige, she has some blonde in her, he trailed off in thoughts then heard she came by skate board. " I could drive you to the tower, I only brought one helmet but you could wear it." he said as the Hostess announced that open mic was ready to begin.

"So are you going to go to open mic now? or going to wait?" He asked as a few people went back stage.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 1:53 pm

She smiled.

"Awesome it takes for ever to get to the tower by skate borad and yeah ill go now.. oh by the way i dont like wearing helmets my ears dont fit in them."

she wisperd "ears" but said everything else normally and went back stage and watched a few people go up on stage and waited for her turn.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:02 pm

Eric watched Paige walk off. He was exited to see her sing.. As he waited for her he walked to get a drink when he greeted a pretty blonde chic. " Sup" he said nodding, which was a way to greet people.

" Hey Eric." She said in a flirty tone twirling her hair then walking off chuckling with her two other friends.

" Blondes" He whispered to himself then walked back to his corner sipping his punch.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Paige walked up on stage and pulled off the micro phone and placed its stand away from her. she saw a few blond girls give faces that said that they thought she will be offal or that they wore still up set about her winning. Paige cleared her throught and readying her voice she had nearly mastered altering her voice to the original singers for most pop songs and this was on of them that she was close enough.

Paige then noded her head once and began to sing Hit the lights by selena gomez she had praticed this song alot and was ready to show it. Hear voice was nearly identical to the original singers. They people just stood in aww but once the song picked up pace the started to dace to the song. She daced and had alot of fun with the song and when she finished the croud cheered loudly.

Paige smiled as she put the stand and mic back she had missed the sound of cheering and if it wasnt for her being a metahuman who is offten mistaken to be anything but human she would have continued on and my have become a great rock star. She then walked off stage and headed over to eric smileing.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Eric clapped along with the crowd after dancing with some friends. He saw Paige and smiled. " ready to go home?" Eric asked holding out his hand. He was going to show her how he drives, this was going to be interesting. considering he drives like a devil.

Eric raised his hand and snapped, the blonde chic from earlier came over and Eric leaned over and whispered something in her ear. She handed something to him and he put it in his back pocket. He smiled at the girl that walked away then locked eyes with Paige. " women can be useful in ways." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:49 pm

Paige grabed his hand and mutters to herself.

"More like the the brainless ones...."

she the smiled.

"ok but i gotta get my skateborad and jacket from my locker first"
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 2:58 pm

" We'll have to be quiet though... Which floor is your locker on? 1, 2, or 3?" he asked with curiosity. He grabbed her hand and started to lead her to the hallways. the hall way echoed there foot steps, it was like a empty pit of despair.. Eric hated school. The only thing was good about it was friends, and Paige.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Paige followed him and wondered why he was leading if he didnt know where her locker was.

"the first floor numer 579.... man i hate school its even worse at night and more creepy a few days ago i couldnt stay awake in class it was so boring."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murakami High School Prom   Murakami High School Prom - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murakami High School Prom
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next