Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Vote_lcapThe Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Voting_barThe Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Vote_lcapThe Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Voting_barThe Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

Location : In front of the computer being brainwashed like the rest of you.

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Empty
PostSubject: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:34 am

Nikki walked with Kris down the streets. the two of them had decided to skip the rest of the school day and go out to the arcade and have a little fun. Of course they were going to be breaking a few rules since Kris agreed to jump all or at least most of the games so they could play for free. And as a Night Hawk... Nikki happily agreed.

"So how has your group been? The, what was it, Symbiotes? What are they all about?" Nikki asked, hoping to get a little time to talk with Kris before they got to the arcade, which promised to be about as loud as a theme park. "What is it they do?"

The were ferret was glad to hang out with an old friend of hers, and had told herself she wouldn't allow the fact that he was on a different team ruin the day.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/shop/BoodleStudios?ref=hdr_shop_menu
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:11 am

Kris thought for a second, "We're mercenaries, doing jobs other teams won't." He smiled, "You know, for a Night Hawk, I remember you not being too heroic."
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 11:59 am

Nikki looked over at Kris, wondering what he meant by that. Then she remembered the whole hot dog incident. "oh, well, I am a ferret, I think the team even expects me to get into trouble every now and then." She said smiling. "besides, I was hungry."

She looked at the arcade they were approaching. She was so glad that she was skipping school and enjoying the day with an old pal. "So what's it like being a merc? You get payed for the jobs you do and everything huh?" Nikki asked out of pure curiosity. She had heard of mercenaries, but only in video games and movies.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:12 pm

"Yup, it's fun, we barely have morals, but we have good jobs, and rather bad jobs," I laughed and pulled her close, a grin on my face, "It helps when you're as charming as I am." I tipped my hat at her and laughed, pushing her away slightly.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:20 pm

Nikki laughed and shoved Kris's hat over his eyes, "yeah, sure. You could call it that. But I'm sure others have another word for it." She said. But she turned her face away from Kris for a moment after she had been released from his grip, pushing the hat down was also a way to keep her blush hidden from his view.

No, no no. She could not be falling for a mercenary, could she? They were on different sides, different teams.She was a were-ferret, and he was an energy vampire. All movies said weres and vamps never got together. She forced the blush away and then jogged over to the arcade entrance, "Well, come on! We have to get going before school ends and all the kids get here! So many games to play, so little time." She then caught a whiff of cooking hotdogs and popcorn from the snack bar,"oh! And they have food!"
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:31 pm

Kris pulled his hat up, "Yo! Wait up!" He ran after her and laughed, "You really like food don't you?" Kris then walked over to the Terminator: Salvation game and jumped it.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:37 pm

"Yes, yes I do." Nikki said smiling. "But of course, I do use up a lot of energy shifting and fighting and such." She looked around at all the different games, trying to decide what to play first. Then she saw it!

"PAC-MAN!!!" she ran over to the game and jumped up and down in front of it eagerly.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Kris laughed, "Pac-man? Okay!" he walked over quickly, jumped it, and got back to his game. Damn, I couldn't help but realize how great she looked, I blushed and got back into my gaming zone.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Nikki jumped up and down and cheered happily when Kris jumped it. "Thank you thank you! DIE GHOSTIES!!!" She eagerly began the game and watched as the little yellow ball start noming all the dots, then laughed evilly as she finally got the little bubble that allowed her to eat the ghosts. Yeah, she loved this game.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Kris beat the game after 30 mins, getting ELITE on every level, "Damn, I'm good!" He laughed and look at Nikki, "How you doin'?"
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 12:59 pm

"No! No! NO! GAH! Curses to you Mr. Blinky. Curses to you! Some day I SHALL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!" She said as her last life was eaten by the blue ghost."I lost. Mr. Blinky is good, but some day, I shall defeat him... Oh! Whats this game?!" Nikki went over to another game then realized it was some kind of hunter game where you shot the deer and stuff. "Meh, I suck at this game. What game do you wanna play next? She asked, turning back to Kris.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:05 pm

I shrugged and yawned, "What time is it?" I couldn't find a clock around here anywhere.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:09 pm

Uh, some time between noon and midnight? Nikki guessed, she looked around, not finding a clock any where. "huh, you would think these people would put a clock up some place." the were-ferret walked over beside Kris,"why you got a hot date with some one?" She asked joking. She walked over to the snack bar to see if any one was even there to ask what time it was. But of course, they had decided to go on a 15 minute break.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 2:47 am

I walked after her, "Depends, I have't asked her yet." I gave her a teasing smile and played with a quarter I found on the ground. Okay, Kris, heads you ask her out, tails, you don't, I flipped it and say it land in my hand. Heads.
Back to top Go down
foalfire
Alpha-class Metahuman
Alpha-class Metahuman
foalfire

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:05 pm

"Oh really? I never would have guessed you as the shy type." she joked, leaning against he counter and watched as Kris flipped a coin. She wondered if he was just playing with it or if he was actually trying to decide between two things. "So, whats this girl's name? She a member of your team?" Nikki asked, hoping she didn't sound to nosey. But she was a ferret by nature and overly curious about other peoples lives.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)   The Night Hawk will play. (Kris) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Night Hawk will play. (Kris)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next