Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Vote_lcapDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Voting_barDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Vote_lcapDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Voting_barDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Abog couldn't believe that he was in the titans tower. He had seen it at a distance and assumed the whole place was huge. He was right, it was huge. He looked around, blinking, and taking pictures mentally of the place. He walked behind her, keeping up, trying to keep his distance from her. He looked around at the kitchen, wondering what food laid away. He walked over to the cabinets and imagined all the food. He smelled the popcorn that was made and looked over at Galaxius. He smiled at her and walked over to the microwave. "You guys are so lucky. All I had to eat was anything I caught. Worms, maggots, fish, chickens, anything really." He said, hoping she wouldn't be too grossed out by him.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:40 pm

"Well, today you got some hot dogs and popcorn!"
The microwaves signaled that it had finished and Galaxuis pulled out the snack and threw in another bag. She pulled out a huge bowl and transferred the popcorn from the bag into the bowl. She continued on with adding melted butter and a dash of salt. When she had finished the microwaved beeped again and she repeated what she had done before. When she finished she grabbed the sodas, tea, and giant bowl of popcorn in her arms. "You ready to see my awesome but no so out together room?" She gave a playful smile before heading back the stairs and going to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:44 pm

Abog followed her, his stomach growling again. He grabbed his soda and her tea and held it for her. "Allow me." Abog said, easing her burden. He couldn't wait to see her room.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Galaxuis thanked Abog and lead the way to the elevator. She stayed silent until they made there way into her room "Here it is," she said walking down the stairs and to the window "home new home." Boxes, opened and closed, were sprawled around the room. A few books were in there shelves and about 300 or more different books lay unattended on the side of the room. The only thing that looked put together was the bed like furniture in front of the window. Galaxuis took her shoes off before climbing up into that furnture and gazed over at the view in front of her. "It looks like those pictures you see in cards," she said placing the popcorn to were she and Abog can reach comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Abog was once amazed. He looked around at the room, amazed she actually had a bed. He had never slept or even laid in a bed. He was always in a sleeping bag or a homemade (well homeless really) hammic. He sat down on the bed, the comfort as amazing as the room, and sighed happily. He gave her her drink and grabbed a hand full of popcorn. With one bite, he shoved the popcorn in his mouth and crunched. He watched the window and nodded. "I agree, it's beautiful." He said looking at her, the sun just hitting right enough to give her a glimise. He didn't know why but the bed started to make him feel tired. He yawned and said "So, what's it like so far in the tower?" He asked, leaning a bit towards her as he enjoyed the bed so much. That and the fact that he released Goba, the pain like giving birth or passing a kidney stone, had made him tired.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 11:53 pm

"It's alright, I spend most my time out or sleeping here. I get nervous if I'm around all of them," she grabbed a few pieces of popcorn and ate them "It's not that I dont wanna be by them but I dont want to be viewed differently because I'm part demon." She popped open a can of tea and took a few sips before looking at Abog "I'm very grateful that they let me live here though." She then gazed back at the city. "I can watch for hours..."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:05 am

Abog smiled at her words. He was glad someone so different can live like normal. Who was he kidding, she was normal to him. He blinked at the part about her being half demon. "Well, you and Goba have something in common. You have demon blood in you. However, Goba's full demon but somehow I don't believe it. He feels emotions and doesn't often hate everything." As he said this, Goba was fast asleep, not caring for what Abog was talking about. He could feel the comfyness of the bed from where Abog's sub-conscious. Abog yawned and suddenly laid his head down, unknowingly laying it on Galaxius's lap. He assumed it was a warm pillow.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:43 am

"Demons can feel emotion. It's just the bad ones that know how to hide it better," Galaxuis patted Abogs head as he rested on her lap. This peacefulness reminded her of Golethie, looking out at the city with her brother laying on her lap. A pang of guilt hit her stomach, its been a year and she hasnt seen her brother. He was growing up without anyone to be there for him, Galaxuis mentally promised that she would find a way to bring him to earth or to at least see his face again. The silence between them, the warmth, and the beautiful scenery made Galaxuis eyes heavy and before she knew it was fighting sleep.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:46 pm

Abog breathed in her scent as he dreamed. He was, for once, comfortable with his surroundings. His dream shifted to a large mansion that had a garden in front of it. The flowers had Galaxius's scent but then a new scent arose. Brimstone. He breathed in smoke and brimstone as the mansion caught on fire. The sound of screams and agony could be heard from inside but what was outside truly shocked him. It was him, as a child, standing in front of the flames next to Goba, who looked exactly as he did before. The child looked back at Abog, his eyes completely black as a third man walked behind him and stopped next to Abog. He spoke, a language strange, and with one voice Abog awoke, his eyes black. Blood leaked from his eyes like tears and he sat up without speaking. He stood up and began to run out of the room "I need to leave." Abog said as he headed for the rooftop, an unknown voice telling him to do so.

On the rooftop, Abog stood staring at the moon, which only a crescent was shown. Next to him was a man wearing a blind man's helmet (leather helmet that would cover his eyes) and a golden mask that was under it. He wore a leather duster and a centurian armor underneath. Abog didn't see him but that was because the man didn't allow him to. The man watched as Abog grew wings and horns. The man wore long brown pants and armored shoes that were crafted with a strange black metal. He watched as Abog flew off with his wings, waiting for a concerned alien to arrive so he may tell her what she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:38 am

It was only a few moments that sleep had won the battle, Galaxuis eyes were shut and her breathing light and even. In her sleep she had faint visions that soon became vivid in horror. She was seeing what Abog was dreaming. Flowers morphing into a mansion, the mansion burning, screaming, a child looking at a Goba, and a third man. She gasped for breathe, waking up in shock and noticing Abog was no longer there. She could feel him though, she knew he was leaving but where, she couldn't seem to grasp that information through clairvoyance. She immediately took off in flight trying her fastest to reach the rooftop. She halted at the elevator as she pressed the bottom multiple times. Her ears perked as she heard something but became more in hast as she couldn't make out what it could be. The elevator door opened and closed behind her as she entered.
She tried taking a few deep breathes but her heart was racing, there was something else up there and it wasnt just Goba. Finally, she reached the rooftop and and saw Abog with wings and horns. She was also bewildered to find another man simply on the roof. She questioned in her mind how this strange man could have gone past titan surveillance but immediately got the impression it was simple for him and beings of different dimensions.
Galaxuis eyes were kept on the man as she flew slowly toward Abog, she didn't know what was going on.
"What's happening!?" She called out her gaze flickering from the strange man to this new form of Abog. She got a sinking feeling in her stomach and she was feeling dramatically hopeless and at fault.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:00 pm

The man took out a small pocket watch that seemed rusted and ancient. The watch worked fine, of course, but he would have to wind it sometimes. He placed the watch back and sighed deeply, as if depressed of all surprises. "Right on time." He placed his hands behind his back and looked towards the rising moon. "Galaxius, calm thyself," The man began "He is not in harms way nor is he subsitable to danger. He is experiencing what thou beings call 'Nightmares'. He will be fine. In fact, by morn, he will be back in the central park and feeling well." He turned and made his way to leave her.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 pm

Galaxuis halted her flight as she gave her full attention to the strange and ancient looking man. "How did you...," she began to speak but thought it worthless. This was obviously something she didn't understand though she was searching her mind for a logical reason of these events. It didn't take her long to feel defeated. She landed back on the rooftop and watched as Abog flew in the air and as the man walked away from her.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:07 pm

The man stopped as she landed, looking back for a moment. "How did I know you? How did I get here? How did I know who Abog was? And Goba? Child I have foreseen everything that has happened and that will happen," He turned and walked towards Galaxius. With a blinding light, the man spoke with a voice that was ear shattering. "For I am the Prophet. The man who keeps time in check. The one that seens alpha and omega. I am under he who is beloved and above he who is hated. I am balanced between words and worlds. I am Prophet." The man vanished from her sight in a brighter flash.

Abog slowly woke up in the middle of Central park, in the same clearing where he had met Galaxius. He sat up, placing his hand on his head. "What a nightmare." He said as he looked around. It was morning, the dew on the grass shinning, and no one was around. Abog stood up, looking around for his hiking gear. He found it standing where he had left it and made sure that nothing was missing.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Galaxuis simply went back to her room. She slumped down on the giant balcony-like cushion and stared at the half eaten food and the unfinished drinks. She knew things must have been always strange for Abog. "Nightmare...," she whispered "are they really nightmares or code for something else?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3