Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Vote_lcapDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Voting_barDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Vote_lcapDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Voting_barDay at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:05 pm

"I live with the Titans, I'm sure you heard of them, right?" She usually didn't tell people she was a Teen Titan, but she felt it no harm to tell Abog. "I'm still moving in but, I usually spend my time out here so the process is a little slow. I just got here so I like to explore places but usually I like it here in the more woody areas of Jump, the beach is nice to sometimes." She gazed up at the sky, the color of blue was fading away to a light orange and pink. She looked back at Abog who was putting on his shirt, was she here that long?
Then it hit her.
Fire, screaming, and then darkness. The images were so vivid, as if she was there and the information came in smooth and clean. He couldn't really live in a house because they would all burn down. Pure sadness and disappointment placed itself in the pit of her stomach. She turned her back to him for a moment as tears made themselves surface. Sometimes clairvoyance can be dreadful, it took all your senses and made them one with the visions and sudden knowledge. Quickly she wiped her tears and turned to face him once more with a smile.
"Let's not end the night, wanna go out for some food? I have some money."
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Abog gaped when she mentioned the Titans and how she lives with them. He had heard of them but it wasn't the hero side of the conversation. He had heard that the Titans were the reason for most of the crime when he was in New Orleans. He heard that more of their members either die or go to the dark side when he was in Richmond. Then he went to Jump City and all he heard was how they protected the city. He questioned what was true, that they caused the crime by being there, or that they simply were protecting their city. "I've heard of them. Just not a lot of good things from other cities. I'm sure their protecting the city as best as they can." Abog said, giving a smile as he stood up.

In Abog's mind, he could hear a light sniffle. It was Goba, wide away sense his summoning, and smelling something. Abog could feel Goba's grin widen and a light cackle as the demon could smell the misery close by. Abog looked towards his new friend, his eyes full of concern but the mention of food made his stomach growl. He smiled and grabbed her hand. "I know a place where we can eat, come on." He said as he left his hiking gear out in the open. It wasn't like anyone would want a bunch of food and art equipment. "So, what are the Titans like?" He asked as he lead her towards his favorite place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:50 pm

"I wouldn't really know, I mean I just moved in a couple days ago and havent hung around the house much," her expression became slightly troubled "I guess I'm not use to being around so much people." They walked on a bit further before she said "Though, I have heard of good things from the team. They only aim to protect the city and whatever else they can." She wondered why and how Abog could hear bad things about the Teen Titans. Since she landed on earth they have not only helped the people in the city but helped her find a place to stay, she pushed the thought in the back of her mind. Rumors are rumors and nothing more, right? She stayed silent for awhile longer, letting Abog guide her to his favorite restaurant while she took in the scenery.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 pm

"What are you talking about?" He asked as they entered the city. "Your talking to me aren't you? You haven't run off when Goba appeared. You are possibly the nicest person I've met." He stopped once he reached a large hotdog restraunt, the place barely packed. Abog let go of Galaxius's hand and sat down on one of the stools. He rang the service bell and cook walked over. The strange thing about this cook was, he had horns and red skin. Another demon. "Well if it ain't the runt of Central Park." The cook said teasingly. He rustled Abog's hair and Abog swated it away playfully. "I can't give you a free hot dog tonight. I got a business to run." The Cook said as he went over to the grill. "Not this time, Chuck. Someones paying for me." Chuck looked behind him and saw Galaxius. He frowned and said. "You can't bring your girlfriend to a hot dog restraunt and make her pay for it. Jeez, kid, you got alot to learn." Abog stuck his tongue out and said. "She's not my girlfriend. I just met her. I brought her here because you have the best hotdogs in town. But if that's how you treat your customers...."

Chuck shook his head and said "Fine, fine. What will it be?" Abog smiled and said. "The special." Chuck nodded and looked over towards Galaxius. "What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:36 pm

Galaxuis stared at the red horned cook, he reminded her of an alien species that she ran into the first month of planet jumping. They were a highly social and yet barbaric species that took her in with surprisingly open arms. In fact it was one of the hardest places to leave. Maybe one day she will go back and visit.
She turned her attention to the menu and examining what they had to offer. She never had hotdogs before, heck she didn't know what they were made of. Though she saw one that caught her full attention. A Chilean Completo hot dog. Her eyes glistened with excitement as she pointed to it "This!"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Chuck grinned at her order. "That, little lady, is the second thing I'm good at making. Coming up!" He turned around and began preparing the food. Abog turned to Galaxius and said. "Chuck here is a demon, as you can see. He was one of the few lucky ones that was given the chance to leave Hell because of a few...what was it that you did?" Abog asked as he looked over towards Chuck. "I started the Black Plague." Abog nodded and looked back at Galaxius. "He killed a lot of people basically." He waited on the hotdogs and as soon as Chuck placed the hotdogs on the table, Abog grabbed his and took a big bite.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 pm

Galaxuis stared at her hotdog for a moment then looked back at the demon. He payed his dues to come back, why was it so hard for others? She thought of her father, hiding from the hell and hiding from her. He is known for being an expert and the art of fleeing and masking. Though, she understood hurting people is just not on peoples regimes it still would be nice for him to take responsibility. She felt her cheeks become hot in anger as she thought "18 years and he has left me behind, but everyone else is so much more important, right?" Everything around her begin to lift, as if she was peacefully underwater. Then images of her ex step father splattered across her mind. Her cat like pupils widened and she felt the small horns hiding underneath her thick hair itch, also giving her a slight headache.
The laughter of some near by group snapped Galaxuis into reality, making everything that had been flouting around her fall. Immediately, she grabbed her hotdog and took a huge bit off the side. Her mood becoming more friendlier with every bite.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:35 pm

Abog slowly began to feel his chair float, grabbing onto it quickly as he saw everything around him float as well. As soon as everything dropped back down, Abog landed on the ground with his hot dog doing the same. He sat up and looked towards her. He blinked once as Goba began to laugh. 'She's a fiesty one, isn't she? Might even be a good ally.' Abog shook his head as he stood up. "That was incredible!" he said, completely ignoring Goba. he walked back to his seat as Chuck came out of hiding from under the counter. He had sensed it too, the power she had. Abog ordered another hot dog and looked over at Galaxuis. He didn't want to ask who this person she was talking about was because he had a feeling that floaty thing would happen again. Chuck began preparing the new hot dog and said "Look, It wasn't like I enjoyed killing all those people. It's just i wanted to be back on earth again. I was once a famous chief and now, sense I lost the ability to cook anything good, I just make these hot dogs. There is a downside to everything." He served the hotdog again and Abog immediately took a big bite out of it.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:58 pm

Galaxuis didn't know what she had done until she saw Abog get from the ground and Chuck peek from the counter. Her ears drooped and her expression was extremely apologetic but before she could voice her apology Chuck spoke "Look, It wasn't like I enjoyed killing all those people. It's just I wanted to be back on earth again. I was once a famous chief and now, sense I lost the ability to cook anything good, I just make these hot dogs. There is a downside to everything." Galaxuis nodded silently as she used her powers to put things back in place. "Well, these hotdogs are amazing, Chuck." She gave him a sheepish smile as she played with her cape. She turned to look out and had seen it was getting darker. She pulled the money out of her pocket and handed it all to Chuck then turned t Abog "So you ready to head out?"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Abog looked at her in a moment and quickly ate the hotdog. He stood up and said. "See ya, Chuck." Chuck just waved goodbye and went back to cleaning his counter Abog looked around and said. "So, where are we going next?"
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:14 pm

She waved back at Chuck as she and Abog made their way out the entrance. She looked around at the city and all its bright lights and people. It all seemed nice but she wanted to just enjoy it from afar and what place better then her own room? She had the most beautiful outlook of the city from her bedroom and despite the fact that there was boxes still everywhere she had a giant cushion under the window that they could sit down and relax on. "We can hang at the Tower till your ready to go back to the clearing?" she shivered as a cold wind blew past them "Besides its warm in there and comfy~!"
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:54 am

Abog stopped imediately as soon as she said, "The Tower". He ran over to her and picked her up, hugging her tight out of excitement. He was always incredibly warm when Goba is inside him. He theorized that sense Goba controls fire, he gives off a lot of heat. "You mean it?! Wow!" He said, excited to see the Titan's Tower. He put her down slowly and let her go, blushing embarrassingly. "Sorry, I get excited easily. Lead the way." As they were walking he had seen her shiver earlier. He placed an arm around her, giving off his body heat towards her. "So how far is the tower?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:05 pm

"A bit ways a way if we walk, but flight takes a couple minutes," she replied as Abog placed his arm around her. She honestly didn't mind that he did, the winds were picking up and her dress and cape only covered so much. "Here," she created a solid circle underneath them that immediately lifted off the ground "we can go a little faster then walking this way." Slowly, it lifted up past the buildings and flew towards the Titans Tower.
You could see all the lights and cars flashing by, you can even see small crowds of people entering buildings and apartments but from high up you heard nothing but the cold wind.
It was only about 10 or so minutes later that Galaxuis landed in front of the Titans Tower. She walked a few steps forward but then turned around to look at Abog "I can't have you stay here for long but I know the Titans wont mind if you were here for at least an hour," She then gazed back at the Tower and started walking to the front doors, which immediately opened.
Back to top Go down
Official Loser of TTRPG
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:44 pm

Abog held onto the platform as they were lifted off. He had flown before but usually it would be on Goba's back and most of the time he would be dropped on accident. Flying was a frightful thing with Goba but he grew use to it as he was with Goba. He looked down at the city, the lights gleaming in his eyes. He had never seen Jump city at night while flying. It was beautiful. Before she could land safely on the front steps of the Titan's tower he jumped off of the platform and landed hard on the ground. He was so excited he didn't even notice the bone sticking out of his calves, which quickly went back in place and fully healed. His mouth gaped as he looked up at the Tower. He had never seen it up close. It was an amazing experience. He looked back at Galaxius and smiled "This is where you live? Wow! I live in a tent and this place sure beats it. So, you gonna show me inside?" He asked as he held his hand out towards the Tower with the suggestion of "ladies first".
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:07 pm

She walked through the front doors and turned to look into the lobby. It was dark and empty. Everyone was probably out for dinner or in their rooms. "This is the lobby," Galaxuis said as she walked down the stairs. The lights immediately turned on as she entered the kitchen area and opened the refrigerator door. The lobby is huge, not only having a kitchen but a huge entertainment area as well. She searched for some drinks and ended up pulling out a couple sodas and some tea. Then rummaged through the cabinets for some popcorn. When she found it she threw it in the microwave and turned to face Abog with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed   Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day at the Park (AboGobA) Closed
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next