Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
 A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
 A flash in the dark(finished) Vote_lcap A flash in the dark(finished) Voting_bar A flash in the dark(finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
 A flash in the dark(finished) Vote_lcap A flash in the dark(finished) Voting_bar A flash in the dark(finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A flash in the dark(finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Name: Vira
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Evil

A flash in the dark(finished) Empty
PostSubject: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:16 pm

Bad guys had the best, the coolest stuff. It was a fact, a well known fact. Sure the heroes would always over cone whatever technology the bad guys showed up with but that was usually from out smarting the villain, not his tech. But the very best part wasn't how good it was. It wasn't even that villains always seemed to have a large supply of this "stuff". The best part was that certain groups and gangs thought they were so fearsome that their "stuff" didn't need much protection.

Two guards in front of a warehouse were taken down in seconds with barely any noise as Ravian jumped down from the nearby roof and landed with one foot on each. They were knocked out as they hit the ground and their skulls snacked the pavement. The young electromancer smiled and turned around, funding a lock on the door he smiled even wider and looked back at one of the two men. Taking the key off of the poor guys belt Ravian unlocked the door and simply walked into the warehouse. A large portion of everything there was counterfeit money. But after searching for a bit Ravian found what he wanted. A list of the gangs activity, he quickly snapped a picture of it with his phone. Either the police or the gang would pay quite a bit for the list.

He placed the map back where he found it and traveled back to the door but as he got half way back a man ran through pointing an hunting rifle straight for Ravian, who acted on instinct. Jus before the gun fired two arcs of lightning erupted skywards pushing the boy up. Once in the ceiling of the building he shot down a bolt at the mans chest. As the voltage traveled through the man it set off the ammo in the gun causing a small explosion, though it wasn't much compared to the thundering Ravian had just created with his electrical attack.

Thunder on a crystal clear night. The electrical teenager jumped down and ran out the door and down the road before using his powers to jump onto a roof causing more thunder and a loud flash, from the ground he was now untraceable. That would be the last noise from him on sealevel. However from the air he could he seen quite clearly, resting on the roof of an adjacent warehouse. "Hope I didn't kill that guy." the boy muttered.

Last edited by ravian on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character
Name: Galaxius
Code Name: N/A
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Cold night winds brushed through Galaxuis's long hair as she flew silently through the clear sky. To her it felt like floating peacefully on water. She opened her eyes and gazed at the half moon above her.
"This is great isn't it?" She asked the spirits.
They flickered slowly like fireflies. Galaxuis wished that others can see the beauty of the spirits and how wonderful they truly are. She became grateful for her demon blood for without it she could not fully harness the powers of the spirits. She closed her eyes again, another wind brushing past her. Her ear twitched as the quiet sounds of night were disturbed by a giant crack like sound. She halted for a moment and stared down at the city. The sounds continued 2 more times until the night became silent once more.

"Somethings going on..." the spirits flickered on and off faster, they were disturbed.
"Take me to the source of the noise, please"

and soon enough Galaxuis was flying down to the city, curiosity brewing. The spiritual orbs surrounded themselves around a lone boy on top of the roof of a warehouse. They swirled themselves around him once then returned to the arms of their keeper. Quietly she landed herself behind the boy, only the faint sounds of her feet landing made it even apparent that she was close by.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:47 pm

Ravian strained his ears as he laid on the roof listening to his surroundings. Expecting some sort of trouble or problem. A creaky roof causing someone to search up here or maybe some meta in the gang. He wasn't sure what he was listening for, but it made him tense. Several times already the men searching for had yelled out "There he is!", "I see him!" and "What was that!?" causing Ravian to stiffen and sit up looking around wildly expecting gunfire and yells. 

But his luck seems to hold out pretty well, no one heard him, the roof didn't suddenly collapse, and he had left barely a trace, other than a man who probably lost most of the skin on his right side due to the discharge of explosives, luckily only a few bullets ha hit the man while the rest simply punctured the clip and fell a few feet away, while the heat from the explosion flared out up from his hip to his face.

As Galaxuis landed Ravian would for a mere moment look as if he didn't hear it, then his eyes widened and he rolled over quickly. Now on his stomach Ravian looked up at her and sprang to his feet at the same time, his arms glowed with electricity as he said quickly "Make a peep and it'll be your last" he instantly grouped this girl with the gang on the ground, he had been stupid to think that in a whole gang there wouldn't be someone with the powers to stop him. So where as he usually wouldn't be so confrontational, he was currently on his toes and a bit more violent and unforgiving than usual, knowing he was dealing with murderers, rapists and thieves and he didn't know if she was any better.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:01 pm

Once Galaxuis landed she looked down on the male. She barely took one step forward when he jumped to his feet his hands glowing with power as he told her to stay quiet or else. Slightly startled at his sudden movements she levitated an inch above the ground, her hands consumed in a black orb of shifting matter, while her face carried an expression of uneasiness. Silence fell upon them for several seconds until she heard a man call out in rage
" If you crapbrains dont find him tonight you'll get his punishment and then your own! FIND HIM ALIVE" Galaxuis' gaze never left the guy in front of her but something in her gut told her that she was in the eye of someone who these people were looking for. Now knowing if he is a good person being chased by bad guys or vise versa was a different story to her.
"We checked everywhere Boss" one voice called out in despair
The Bosses voice snarled " I'm sure if I went searching I could find the little sack of scum! Hey, heres an ideas, I'm sure you crapbrains haven't seen anyone in the shut down buildings have you!?"
Silence.
"GET GOING or I'll do what he did to them TO YOU !!!"
Despite being in a different planet, Galaxuis knew this is not how heroes would talk to one another. She did know though to help anyone in need and judging by his reaction he needed a way out of the area. She tried to soften her face more as she lowered her powers she nodded her head away from the city as she stuck her hand out to the metahuman.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:23 pm

As the gangster spoke Ravian crouched and listened, as quiet as a mouse or a fox or whatever your favorite animal of silence is. He smiled as the apparent leader used what Ravian had done as a threat, if nothing else he made a name for himself. To bad none of them had ever seen his face. Otherwise he probably could have gotten a high position in some other gang for simply disrupting this one so much. Which reminded him that other gangs may also want to buy his list, to stage attacks on this one. But Ravian didn't deal with blood money so that would have to be wasted

But back to the matter at hand. He still had this girl to deal with, as the sparks and Ravian's arms pulsed and waned and arced across and around his limbs. He briefly wondered why he was wanted alive then shivered slightly as he came up with a few possibilities. Bribing his attention, once again, back to the girl. He straightened up slightly ad she reached out her hand. One of his eyebrows raised as he took a few steps forward towards her cautiously.

The sparks left his arms, dying away just as quickly as they appeared, as he stood up completely and whispered "so I see someone noticed my...situation." he said taking her hand, though he still distrusted her. He hoped he wasn't making a bad decision. But this was his only chance to get out without waiting until the next day.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:59 pm

As soon as the man grabbed her hand her mind quickly filled with knowledge of his power, himself, and some part of the gangs in the city. She couldn't fully register the information at the moment because her mind was set on where would be the safest to take him but was sure to meditate things straight when she had the opportunity. She held his hand a bit tighter before launching straight into the air with her high speed flying. The weight of him and the speed she was going pulled dangerously on her arms.
"I need a better way to carry him" She thought as she halted, let go of his hand, and let him continue higher up into the sky. She rubbed her arm where the pain begin to brew. Before the man was about to fall Galaxuis reached her arm up as black matter, in a shape of a giant hand, snatched him around the waist gently. Immediately she continued flying through the air in high speed dragging with her powers, unseen, over the city and far from the crime.
Eventually, she slowed her flying speed as she reached a small, lone, and forgotten hut away from the city and more close to the un-toured side of the beach. Galaxuis lowered the man down and once he was on his feet made the giant hand disappear.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:14 pm

As she lifted off Ravian had always realized that this wasn't going to work well, his arm either felt like it as being pulled out of his socket when he held it limb or felt like he was gonna break his arm when he tried to readjust. He wasn't sure what to do though, it wasn't as if he could really do anything. He was at her mercy, which was not something he liked to admit.

As she let him go his eyes widened, he jumped around and fell alot, but not this high. He was barely ever this high. He could die from up here. He made a grab for his mystery "saviour" out of pure instinct. As he missed he cursed his luck, it had always been bad. As he prepared to die though he felt his fall stop. He looked at the hand surprisedly then back at her. That was...surprisingly thoughtful in a terrifying way.

As they landed he noticed he was shaking the adrenaline from almost falling a few tens of stories was still pumping through him. Making him hyper and not to mention jumpy. He couldn't stop moving "I could have used a bit of warning first!" he said rubbing his arms. "who are you anyways?" he added on quickly.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:05 am

She softly landed on her feet as her small elf-like ears drooped and her facial expression became slightly defeated. "Well you said not to make a peep! I didn't want my face to be zapped off because I may startle you with my powers, then what help would I be to you then?" She took a few steps forward examining his arm, her expression became soft "I'm sorry that I may have hurt you, though. It was never my intention. My names Galaxuis."
She looked up at him and gave a small smile, she couldn't see the guy but she knew he must of thought she was strange, most people did.
"Anyway, we can talk more in here." She pointed to the hut "I know we may be far but in no time they will check outskirts, you can at least rest until you get your nerves in check." She walked to the door and opened it, gazing over at him to come inside.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:12 am

She had a point, He had told her to stay quiet under threat of "I'll electrocute your face off". But it still had scared him he really wished she hadn't let him go in midair, he just couldn't stop shaking now. He watched as her ears moved down, she looked.....sad. Ravian felt guilty, just a bit, but he still felt it. He hoped he hadn't hurt her feelings.

As she looked at his arm and look at him softly he blushed slightly. Ravian had...very little experience with those of the opposite sex. His left him unsure of how to read the female race. Though he usually could read people well, so not knowing how to act made him quite uncomfortable. "I-it's okay, I'm just a bit...shaken from thinking I was gonna fall"

He stretched his arm and moved it a bit, making sure it wasn't too sore or tender. "well thanks for the save Galaxuis." he continued. Mustering as much of a smile as he could, which wasn't much. His eyes kept glancing back to her ears, having already associated them to be much like dog or cat ears, not in a degrading way though. More like a cute way....wait WHAT had he just thought? No she wasn't cute she an alien, a hero alien. A hero, he couldn't even associate with her for too long before she found out he was a thief.

He looked at the hut she pointed to it was quaint. But she was right they wouldn't give up so easy, not with a potential punishment on the line. "Good idea, we should he able to hide there." as he walked through the door he twitched a bit, still shaking but already less so. "So you're a superhero I'm guessing and probably a meta because of the whole flying thing, not to mention the whole flying hand part" he said, trying to get more information about her and her side.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:14 pm

As he entered the hut Galaxuis used her power to shut the door behind him and close the heavy weight curtains while she turned on an oil lap and examined the small hut. It hadn't been abandoned long and despite it's shabby outside, despite the dust, a comfortable interior. To the left a large coach rested in the mists of dusty cushions, books, knick knacks and crates, to the right a mattress with blue sheets and sheer fabric hanging from the wall around it as if it was a princess bed, straight ahead a giant open-cabinet-like storage filled with jars of who knows whats.

She could feel his emotions in the pit of her stomach, it was a mixture of things she couldn't fully comprehend but knew he was curious and cautious of her. Touching him had linked her to him, she gained accesses simply by being around him, how much and what was something she didn't have much control on if she wasn't meditating or in a calm state. With her powers she moved a crate the the middle of the room, making a table for the oil-lamp before turning back to answer his questions. "I guess you can say I am but I wouldn't fully consider myself a superhero, though I help people in need and use my super powers its the way I am. No need for titles, right? " She motioned the guy to sit on the couch as she planted herself on the bed. "And I suppose you can say I am a Meta. Just like yourself." She crossed her legs and smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Ravian quickly noted her powers as the door closed by itself along with the curtain. She was definitely a meta of some kind, whether she was a meta-human or meta.....whatever. Was questionable, she didn't really look human, then again. If she was a meta-human her look could be part of her power. At least she was humanoid it would be really weird if he had been saved by some giant insect or something.

Ge listened to her answer, quite intent on what she said. While he deemed that she might not care if he was a thief, he also decided to keep the role of "gangster victim" for a bit longer. As long as he could actually. He already had a fake background in his head of how they had kidnapped him, or something like that.

"Right, no titles" he replied, still slightly uncomfortable, but becoming more curious than apprehensive of the girl. She didn't seem to much older than him. So getting along wouldn't be too difficult. They would surely have something to talk about, probably not school. Family? No not family, he preferred to stay away from that. People reacted to strongly when they learned he had run away from home. He liked to keep those things more personal.

"My name is Ravian," he said sitting down, wondering how she had known about this place. She seemed new in town " So do you live here or what" he added on after noticing that this place wasn't completely empty. He returned her smile though obviously still a bit shaken, dazed and a bit confused.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:01 pm

OT can i join this thread

Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 am

"Nice to meet ya Ravian" She motioned again to the couch. "You know you should try to sit down to calm your nerves, it wont be long before they come here." Her clairvoyance was getting stronger, his thoughts rummaging for something caused her to see visions of people and places and get small tight feelings in her stomach. She closed her eyes and meditated for a moment, hushing the feelings and information before answering his question "No, I just found a place not to far off with a couple other people..." She didn't like titles but she knew if she told him that she is moving into the Titans Tower she would be branded with hero and he'd feel unsafe. For now she would keep hush on her side until otherwise needed.
She stayed silent for awhile, letting bits and pieces of information leak into her mind, this time she could fully understand the information and pay attention to him. She analyzed him slowly while taking in his personal information and the events of tonight. Her information stopped when it came to a paper, she couldn't tell what was on it or why Ravian wanted it. She took a deep breathe, it was better to know now then to wait for later.
"So why did you steal from the gangs? How was this paper significant to you?"
Back to top Go down
The Muse
The Doctor
The Doctor
The Muse

RPG character
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:29 pm

Ravian raised an eyebrow as she said she lived with other people. Before realizing that her chances of having a secret identity or anything similar to that were rather unrealistic by her odd skin tone and pointed ears. He looked over her once again, his eyes stopping at her ears, eyes and hands. Her fingers more specifically it was an odd assembly of different features, but then again, he couldn't say she was much stranger than some of the other things he had seen in town.

But he had to say she probably had a chance at the friendliest. Along with most diverse, but how she saved him was, unusual, to say the least. He had never been saved by anyone in his life, despite the mass amount of trouble he got himself into uenwasnalways the one getting himself out. He didn't really have anyone that knew about his powers, other than spidergirl but it's not like he talked to her. He wasn't even sure why she hadnt hauled him off to jail the fort chance she got.

Sitting he tried to calm down as much as possible, still a bit fidgety but he seemed better now. He crossed his arms and looked about the house once again. Obviously still just a bit hyper. "How did you-" Ravian started. His eyes widening before he muttered "telepaths." with more than a bit of resentment, he had dealt with them before "I guess you deserve to know, but it's honestly just w way to make money. Nothing more" he said slightly ashamed. He had dragged her into this for such a selfish reason.
Back to top Go down
Idiosyncratic
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
Idiosyncratic

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:31 pm

Galaxuis usually friendly demeanor became a bit harsh as her smile turned into a thin line. She heard him mumble that she was a telepath, which she was not. She wanted to explain that she had a unusual way of getting information, by one touch she can gain information about the person and their life at any given time. She decided against it. She continued to stay silent as he explain his motives were simply for money. She understood that people did things for money, it was a huge part of support in everyday lives. She also realized that if was caught helping a thief she could probably get a few looks. Though, he may be stealing it was also from a well wanted gang. She quickly decided that she might as well carry on helping him unless she found it unnecessary. Though she knew the gang was coming soon and he was in no way ready to fight.

She continued to watch as he fidgeted in the chair and then let out a small sigh before slumping into the bed. "What were you going to do to get money off of it?" She was hoping it wouldn't be other peoples lives in stack. she was hoping it was a simple exchange and even that could be tricky for him. She didn't want Ravian or anyone else to get hurt. He may have been a thief but he was not evil at heart. She would help him carry through if it meant that he personally didn't go out for the pleasure of killing. This list was obviously important, if she could get him to give her access to it for the Titans she will help him carry through unhurt and unseen, while also helping the Titans round up some gang members. Hopefully the plan work to everyone advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A flash in the dark(finished)    A flash in the dark(finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A flash in the dark(finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next