Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 38 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 38 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Shout (finished) Vote_lcapShout (finished) Voting_barShout (finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Shout (finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:39 am

"Character Quote(Optional)"

Full Character Name

http://s5.favim.com/orig/51/anime-man-Favim.com-467869.jpg " border="0" alt=""/>

===IDENTITY===

Full Name: Steven Daniels
Nickname(s): Steve
Codename: Shout
Alias(es): Shout
Classification: Human
Affiliation: Lawful evil

===PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION===

Hair Color: Jet black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 1.63m
Weight: 10 stone
Other Traits: None

===POWERS===

Powers: Super screams- Shout can let out two different types of screams with a large variety of uses
* Physical scream- this can act as a physical barrier or can be used to deal blunt damage as if they were hit with a real attack. These let out visible disturbances in the air and can be dodged by someone with good enough reflexes. The power of these screams range from the force of a boxers punch to the force of a truck.

* Sonic scream- Unlike the last type of scream, this does not deal physical damage, but it can shatter glass and cause pain to unprotected ears, he can also use these screams to keep him in mid-air as if flying, but he needs a proper run-up from quite high up to actually achieve flight, while on the ground it has little use more than enhancing his jump or throwing him painfully away from a deadly attack that he can't dodge by normal methods.

Skills: Peak physical condition, thievery, expert escape artist

Weaknesses: Blows that would kill a normal human would kill him. His powers do not work if his mouth is sealed.

Equipment: A pistol. A wing suit to help him fly.

===PSYCHOLOGICAL PROFILE===

Personality: You can not tell when you first meet him, but Shout is a homosexual. While he likes men, he does not flaunt it about in public, he acts very normal about it and is not afraid to admit it. Even though he is a villain, he never kills, always seeking to wound or injure, he'd rather shoot someone in the leg rather than the head to stop them following him for example. He is a very optimistic person and takes little seriously.

Strengths: Cunning.

Interests/Habits: He enjoys video games.

===PERSONAL BACKGROUND===

Family Members: Mother (divorced out of family), Father (Dead, to him)
Place of Origin: Jump
Current City: Jump
History: Shout was born the son of a superhero known as scream, who put away his cape and tights forever to raise him. As Shout grew up, he developed his fathers powers, amazed by his newfound powers he showed off with them, showing his friends at school and breaking the ear drums of people who bullied him.

Behind the scenes, his parents had started arguing over and over again, sometimes about little things, like who's turn it was to clean the dishes, other times the fights were major, like whether or not they should make Shout use his powers for good, his mother being the one for the argument. One day, while Shout was 10, in the middle of an argument, Shout's father punched his wife in the face, breaking her nose and nearly knocking out all of her teeth, that was the last straw.

Shout's mother divorced out of the family, she took their house and money, while the father got Shout and their dog. They moved in the house of Shout's late grandmother and the arguments continued, this time between Shout and his father, Shout wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, while his father wanted no such thing. One day, fuelled with alcohol and rage, his father beat Shout, in retaliation, Shout yelled at his father using his powers, sending him flying out of the window and falling two stories, Shout took as much as he could and ran, starting a life of crime.

Sample RP

Last edited by The Pika on Fri May 10, 2013 5:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character
Name: Quinn
Code Name: Al-Safira
Villain or good guy?: Evil

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 6:48 am

Claimed. Let me know when it's finished ;D
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 6:37 am

Finished.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl
Villain or good guy?: Good

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:50 am

Hey Pika, I just wanted to throw in a little science lesson thingy for ya. The screams to fly thing...doesn't make sense. It would either propel him straight up or in a random direction. If you wanna give him a wing suit like Banshee from X-Men, then that works. Otherwise not so much.
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 8:31 am

It all looks fine, except for what Izzy pointed out above. The flight really doesn't make too much sense. I would suggest looking at Marvel's Songbird to get a good idea of how flight may work with such powers; seems fairly similar. But yea, that's the main problem right now.

Oh, and for some reason the picture isn't working :/
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 5:50 am

Edited. Also, just copy the url and paste it onto the thing where you type the website you want to enter (Forgot what it's called soz)
Back to top Go down
Ama
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Ama

RPG character

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 9:20 am

I think I get what you're going with now; helping him to fly rather than actually flying, cool. So...

Shout (finished) 2upaant
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeSun May 12, 2013 12:21 pm

Yay :3
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 4:43 pm

I know I haven't had him long, but I'd like to move him to the graveyard please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shout (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shout (finished)   Shout (finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shout (finished)
Page 1 of 1