Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Robbery (Finished) Vote_lcapThe Robbery (Finished) Voting_barThe Robbery (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Robbery (Finished) Vote_lcapThe Robbery (Finished) Voting_barThe Robbery (Finished) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Robbery (Finished)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character
Name: Miles
Code Name: Shady Warrants
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Robbery (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:02 am

Walking in Shady had no regrets. This was his biggest hit but he had to make a name for himself. Calmly he approached the two guards standing by the door to the back of the bank.
He sent a swift punch to the temple of one and a kick to the jaw of the other. It was an abnormally quiet day so Shady used this to his advantage. He ripped the door off the hinges and threw it at the clerk before she could hit the alarm. "So far so good" he thought. He walked up to the safe and ripped the door open revealing wads up cash. He bagged up all he could, then smashed the window and scalled the building to the roof.

Last edited by ShadyWarrants on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 4:38 am

"Well well, what do we have here?" Haruhi stood on the edge of the building's roof, one foot on the rim and her arms were crossed. She raised an eyebrow as she scrutinized the thief. She'd never seen him before, but again just like a hero was born in a day, so was a villian. "Let me guess, you in debt and thought stealing was your only option. Or wait maybe you have a very expensive, picky girlfriend/wife. Or maybe just like most bank-robbers your just stupid and selfish." She said blocking his path. "Alright so, you're at a fork in the road you either have the easy way or the hard way. You can give me the money back so I can return it to the bank and leave with only a couple of buttkickings oooooorrr you can resist and get a ton of butt wooping and handed over to the cops and the money taken back by force. You choose."
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:22 am

"What if i told you none of the above? Let me ask you something, why are you a hero? These people will never leave you alone, never stop needing you. If you screw up theyll resent you, so why not come with me here take a bag." He said, holding a bag out and flashing a charming grin. "We dont have to fight love, we can be civil right?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 2:28 pm

Haruhi listened to shady, a somber expression on her face, her arms still crossed over her chest. "I don't care if they never leave me alone, never stop needing me. I'm a hero because I choose to be, I choose to stop scumbags like you." She said narrowing her eyes. "I'll gladly take that bag, and the rest that you have back to bank, back to the people trying to support their families. If you won't give them up, that's okay, too bad for you I actually love a good fight." She stepped back, and punched her fist into the palm of her hand.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 3:10 pm

Kris sat on the Rooftop, hidden in the shadows, he was looking for a recruit for HIVE, and the bank was always a great place to start. Kris chuckled as Haru stopped a robber, lighting a cigarette. Kris quickly snapped a picture and sent it to Pix, captioned 'Robbery in progress: Unknown criminal, Hero called in to stop it, Haruhi Momochi. Should I stay in the shadows and observe or let them know I'm here?' Kris would await the text before doing anything else. He then realized he should record this, after he was done recording the fight he'd send it to Pix, the verdict would be in as soon as Shady escaped.

Last edited by St. Jimmy on Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:17 pm

Shady laughed in the strange heroines face, took a step back on to the ledge of the roof. "Go Fetch" he said as he dropped the tightly tied bags off the roof knowing he was going to have some fun. Shady jumped off the ledge using his inhumanly strengthened legs and kicked the hero in the back forcing her forward. "You may as well give up, you wont stop me."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:45 pm

Haruhi went a little wide-eyed as Shady just let the money fall. She took another step towards him but as she did he stepped back and then sent a kick at her that knocked her over. She caught herself and pushed herself back up and charged at him fist ready aimed at his jawline. "We'll see."
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 pm

Shady took the punch and heard the strangers fist crack, he stumbled back and quickly got hit footing back and ripped the ladder off of the fire escape and hurled it at the hero "Yes, we will."
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:23 pm

As Haruhi's fist hit she quickly withdrew and stumbled back, gripping and shaking her hand. "Ow ow ow sssss ow ow." So it turns out this guy was very durable....it felt worse than punching a brick wall. She shook her hand one last time before getting in stance again. As she did she saw him rip off the fire exit ladder and throw it in her direction at an incredible speed. She leaped and rolled to the side to dodge it. She then kicked off the ground and charged towards him. *new plan* she thought to herself, as she leaped and front flipped over him and towards where he had dropped the money. "New game, it's called keep the money away from the rock." She yelled back.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:28 pm

Shady Chuckled as she dodged the ladder and his eyes followed her movement. he matched her speed and met her on the ground putting a foot on the bag. " ah ah ah" he said kicking them to the side and ripping a chunk of the building off and dropping it on the money. "FIGHT ME." he yelled running towards her with great speed, jumped and threw a kick towards her temple.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:04 pm

Haruhi ducked right under, dodging his throw. If that hit she would've been in trouble. If she couldn't hit him then it left her with a couple of other options, keep dodging till he worn out, give up, which of course we all know she would never do. But she decided to stay on offense, instead of hitting then she would use her surroundings, speed, and agility and his own momentum to get the best of him. She leaped back, the brick wall right behind and gave him a sly smile. "Alrighty then, tough guy. Let's see if you can land a hit."

Last edited by Ninja on Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Shady smirked at her and smiled. throwing punch after punch. after a while he picked up a dumpster and pushed it towards her to get in the way, he pulled out his Deagle and looked at her "put your hands up.. or else"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:16 pm

Haruhi weaved side to side, finally side stepping to get away from the brick wall he probably cracked a couple times. But as she sidestepped he picked up a dumpster and sent it her way, which Haruhi managed to flip over. As she landed he then pulled out a hand gun. To which she responded with by putting her hands in the air. "Alright you got me." Of course she wasn't surrendering but it was nice to pretend.
Back to top Go down
ShadyWarrants
ShadyWarrants

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:20 pm

Shady sighs. "do you take me for dumb?" Finger on the trigger. "theres no way youd give up this easily" he punched a hole in the wall and picks up a chunk. "catch" he tossed it in the air over her head as a distraction and fired off 5 shots.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2014 4:31 am

A few things happened in rapid succession, and might have been hard to follow unless someone looked back on the event a few hours from that point. For one, something suddenly burst in the air, having a good chance of shattering Shady's concentration as the bits of debris and earth rained down upon those gathered in mostly dust-like quality, a dark angel hovering above them with his black wings spread, though it looked like he was attached to a pole.

The second thing that happened was a black barrier would form in front of Haruhi, protecting her from any fire Shady had launched her way, the bullets being consumed almost instantly by his magic. As the debris fell and cleared away, his fist having shattered the rock with ease, it would reveal his form. A tall man, suspended in the air by his wings, wearing a cloak that displayed blood red clouds traveling across a dark sky. Under this he wore his blood red armor, but no one would be able to tell with the cloak clasped on the way it was. And he adorned a mask on his face, concealing his fake identity, for this form had a different face than his usual one anyways.

The third event of that moment was an entire street lamp would be launched like a javelin at very high speeds towards Shady's chest. Were it to connect it would launch him back quite a bit, possibly even knocking him off of the rooftop with the force of which it would send him flying. The moment he connected with the street below would be even more punishment. The pole had been the reason he seemed connected to it through the screen of debris.

Kyte looked down towards Haruhi, descending a bit, but keeping a wary eye out for his new opponent.

"Are you alright? I hope I'm not too late."

Had his plan not worked, he would do the same, but keep the shield up in front of Haruhi.

"What kind of a man would fire at a woman with lethal intent? No man worth suffering," he called out in an annoyed manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Robbery (Finished)   The Robbery (Finished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Robbery (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next