Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSparring Showdown! - Page 2 Voting_barSparring Showdown! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Vote_lcapSparring Showdown! - Page 2 Voting_barSparring Showdown! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sparring Showdown!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:46 pm

One chance.... but damn its gonna hurt....

Xzuk wasn't gonna be able to hit Emmy with the bomb, but he could definately still make an impact....

Once Emmy was about 3 yards away Xzuk's eyes flew open and the bomb tailed closely.

He clapped his hands once and pulled them apart slowly.

"Now! Split and get mixed!"

The shockwave was incredible. It knocked Xzuk at least 50 yards, through rocks and through trees. He skidded and skipped to halt right by the shore. He had no clue what happened to Emmy.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:13 am

(OOC: The New Site is nearly done, we're definitly going to post this fight there and we can go on there! Ill take care of that Wink)

The ice on the battlefield dissipated mostly, turning into large puddles of water. Xzuk regained his balance, checked if he could go on just yet, and started to get back to where he last saw Emmy. When he got there, he saw Emmy in a big hole in the ground, surrounded by large vast amount of water. However, something seemed odd. Emblem's cage was rattled, and he was slammed hard into the ground, but he just sat there..

Emblem: You know, that did hurt, a lot...damn.

Xzuk: You don't look hurt!

Emblem: Because I'm full of pride, as I'm going to show you my fianceé's fighting style. While you were away, I was able to heal myself a bit with this water. It sufficed. And now, I'm going to end this. Surrounded by the sea, I cannot lose now!

Emblem jumped out of the water, with a 30 feet distance between him and Xzuk. Emblem started to move his body as wavelike as he could, and coming from the wrist, water started to gather, greating some sort of shield of barrier.

Emblem: My girl could bend water, either using it's healing factor, defensive shielding, or attacking whiplike fast and lashing. Your sound will not get through to this as easy as it did through my fire.

Before he even let Xzuk reply, Emblem twisted, and with a lash, the puddle whipped at Xzuk vertically. Xzuk merely dodged the fast attack as the whip slammed into the ground, forming the landscape, this time with scar like cuts. Emblem kept on attacking, pressing Xzuk backwards. When Xzuk stumbled in the middle of some rubble, Emblem saw his chance. He launched himself towards Xzuk, and like the surface of a shield or hammer, nailed Xzu with the water Emblem was bending. Xzuk was knocked back, and stood next to the sea behind him.

Emblem started to move and move, but with no apparant result...However, the seas were getting quite rough for this time of day...

Xzuk: What are you planni...uh oh...

Emblem: Bite it!

Two water dragons attacked Xzuk from behind, risen out of the water. One curled around Emblem to protect him, while the other was going for Xzuk more and more. Even though it was water, the dragon looked marvelous, ferocious, scary and downright solid in his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 6:26 am

The new fighting style was quite a switch... and the dragons were fierce... but had Emmy truly forgotten a simple property of water?

When sound travels through water, its moves 4.3 times faster. It's also piercingly louder. I can use this to my advantage... If I can just get us both under water... For today... I can live with a tie.

If I can get underwater... Almost none of the sound energy will expand outwards because the water will hold it in place... then it will simply come down to the endurance of the ears of the two combatants.

Xzuk charged the dragon as it rushed him but stopped short and prepared the Roar of Time.

"Come on... hit me... I want you to... HIT ME!"

Sure enough, the dragon charged him and when the dragon was about a yard away Xzuk pushed his knuckles away from one another tearing every muscle in his back yet again.

The time rift was apparent only as a rip in mid air. The dragon rushed right into the rip and Xzuk closed the gate... he was spent... but he had to get Emmy in water to use that damn bomb again...

"Emmy! You've just seen my best.. I'm spent. But, you've backed me into a corner. I'm warning you once. Watch your step!"
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:23 am

Emblem: Say the damn word if you know what's best for you! ...too late!

Emblem send in his second dragon, but it would not attack Xzuk. It returned to Emblem's side, and dissipated into fog. Emblem's eyes widened a bit, but he smiled after a second, from ear to ear.

Xzuk: ...are you toying!?

Emblem: ..She would never hurt someone who has been defeated in her eyes. Or somebody who didn't have enough power to properly defend himself...

Emblem fired up again, and this time, he was dead on going to end this fight. But he could not.

Emblem looked at Xzuk and Xzuk back at him.

Emblem & Xzuk: ...Eclipse.

The fight had ended. Both said the password at the same time.

Xzuk: I don't understand, you loked like you were going to knock my lights out...

Emblem: That was kind of my initial purpose. But changing back to fire was all I could do in my eyes. Freezing everything again would cost my more then I could give to let it function properly, and the water style doesn't really finish anything off, It's more of a peacefull style. However, the user has to be peaceull too, and when I use it, I am. But when I get back to fire, the adrenalin I use for it does not show up so easily. It's not impossible to fight with both water skills and fire skills, but changing the fighting style from water to fire and back again requires more training. Let's just say I couldn't fire up properly after cooling down that much. It's like being two people at the same time.

Emblem walked towards Xzuk and shook his hand.

Emblem: Nice fight bud.

Xzuk: You could say that. Shaken things up a bit, this fight helped me remember a lot.

Emblem: Yup, did for me too. I need to get my water bending skills out of the amateur level...

Xzuk: ..that dragon was amateuristic?

Emblem: Nope, that was more lucky. I'm mostly an amateur, but it's energized water. You move it with your own energy, amplyfying it's positive properties. That's why I was convinced your sound wouldn't get through. My energy does allow a lot of output, as you saw, and that water dragon technique is actualy quite high...Learned it from my girl, wherever she is..

Xzuk: Wanna bet she's looking at you now, wherever she is?

Emblem layed his hand on Xzuk's shoulder and smiled, appreciating the comment he made. Yeah he just fell she was looking down on him from the heavens...

Emblem: Wanna bet there's a cold pack of Mountain Dews and Beers waiting for us near the door of the Tower?

Xzuk: I'll race you for it! Even thought you probably fixed plenty...

Emblem: Haha..damn now that the rush of battle is wearing off..My ribs..Your sound makes quite an impact..

Emblem and Xzuk go back to the Tower, discussing all of the moves they used and what worked and what did not. Xzuk was surprised at the number of techniques Emblem possessed, and when he heard Emblem still hadn't used all he knew, his jaws almost fell off. Emblem however, told Xzuk he could never cast them all, you need to pick a few that work for you and stick to them mostly, that's why he chose fire as his main fighting style. Emblem, on his turn, complemented Xzuk on some pinpoint precise attacks, and the force he packs with them, even in the beginning of the battle.

Emblem: I'd have to train my hand to hand some more next time , feels like I was casting like there was no tomorrow, flawed sometimes like with the dragon's characteristics..

Xzuk: During our battle, I sometimes thought there wasn't going to be any tomorrow...

Emblem: Then the spar was a downright success. Ever sparred without that feeling? I wouldn't improve your skills and abilities one bit..

The sun started to set a little bit as both heroes continued their walk to the tower. The training was over, and the goal was reached. Now, they would enjoy their well earned rest, as they trained through the entire day and evening. It was time for Pizza.
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:31 am

They were walking back to the tower and Xzuk felt it only fair that he warn Emmy of the water weakness to sound.

"Emmy, so you know, I had an ace in hand for the water. Sound is 4 times louder, and faster when in water. So... next time, just watch how you use it."

Xzuk smiled a little knowing there was no harm in telling him now.

The bruises on his back from the recoil of his own bomb began acting up.

"Ugh... we're not doing this without pads next time..."
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:51 am

Emblem: I should have thought about that. However, I can't think of such things when busy trying to get you down. All I thought about is how I energized the water, making it kind if buletproof if you know what I mean. Sound is kept in place by the water and is stronger thanks to that, I know, but it was a gamble I had to take...could have been a nice twist in the battle man. Would have wished I knew how my powers could backfire, and we could have gone on for some time. But this was long neough too. If you really need healing by the way, then I'll fetch some water...

They arrived at the tower, and Emblem saw this cooling box was still standing there. He opened it and threw Xzuk a Mountain Dew.

Emblem: Bet you can use that right now...

Xzuk: ...Think this heals me more then water does. Or do you wanna try healing me with the Mountain Dew instead of water?

Emblem grabbed a Dew of his own and opened it.

Emblem: Hehe, well if you want your body to detoriate, then be my guest..
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:55 am

"I think I'll live for now. Maybe I can play the sympathy game and get a massage from Alyss."

He smiled as he caught the mountain dew.

"And If not, I've still got magic hands as is."

He sat down and took some weight off of his feet before continuing the conversation.

"I haven't had a fight like that in ages."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Showdown!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2