Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Vote_lcapShowdown: JaK Vs Kat Voting_barShowdown: JaK Vs Kat Vote_rcap 
Moon
Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Vote_lcapShowdown: JaK Vs Kat Voting_barShowdown: JaK Vs Kat Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Showdown: JaK Vs Kat

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Empty
PostSubject: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 4:20 pm

Background Theme: Breathe Into Me
Open To: Titans & maybe Slivers
Characters Appearing: Electrified, Sage, Spectators
Summary: Katarzyna Dolinski has challenged Jak Sage to throw down at Titans Tower.
Time: Late 6 PM
------------------------------------

Sage could be seen at Titans West Tower, wearing his usual attire. He had arrived excactly at the time that Kat had given him for the challenge. Although, he had to admit he never thought she'd actually show up. I mean, if she did, she had to be pretty stupid to think she could really beat him. He was Teen Titans, he'd beaten guys that were from different planets, realms, and species. While she was just some no name, loud mouth, super charged freak show. In any case, JaK had come prepared. In his pocket he had some items he would use in case Katty or whatever her name was had a few tricks up her sleeve he didn't know about; but overall Sage was very confident and wasn't worried much. He figured if she actually came, which she might, the fight would be over quickly and he would have time for dinner still with Maelis. As JaK thought all this, he would lean against the tower. He really hoped none of the others would get involved. Having more people in fights wasn't always a good thing. He wanted to take his time and have some fun with this girl. The boy already imagining Shadow's disapproving nod if he took things too far...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

Model Eleven walked around the corner and addressed Jak. "Hello Jak. I hope you remember me from the party. I am Evan and will act as the referee in the upcoming sparring match."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 am

"Uh ya...You're the bot right?"

Sage would give the android a curious look as he waited for Kat. Model's demeanor was precise like that of an uptight business man in a new coat, while JaK's was laid back and nonchalant; optimized by the way he leaned against the historical land mark with his hands in his pockets.

"That's if she even shows..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:19 pm

ooc:// Sorry I've taken forever to reply. Christmas preparations have been brutal.

bic://
“Talk about early,” a voice chuckled. “I knew you were an overachiever, but I didn’t know it was this bad.”

Katarzyna Dolinski came round the corner of Titans Tower, obviously annoyed and appearing to be more pissed off than usual. She wasn’t wearing her usual high-collared trench coat, which meant it was the first time anyone in Jump City had seen what she really looked like. Kat was short, about 5’3”, and very muscular (her eleven years of gymnastics could be credited for this). Her skin was very dark and tanned, which made her icy blue hair stand out even more. It was styled in a high ponytail that made it cascade down her back and end near her waistline. Her eyebrows were streaked blue and black and were accented with a round piercing at the end. The electric blue color of her eyes pierced through the fading evening light. She had sharp facial bone structure, making her expression even more intimidating. Her bare arms had lightning bolt-shaped tattoos snaking around them in the same color of her eyes. She wore a black tube top, matching skinny jeans, and knee-length leather boots. Her hands were concealed with leather biker gloves that had two black handles attached to the wrists. A harness was strapped around her torso, cradling a circular glowing disc: Katarzyna’s power source.

“If you cared to pay any attention, I told you midnight. What, is someone afraid of the dark?” she sneered at JaK. “You’re lucky I had to come back to get my earring. Otherwise, you would have been waiting her for a while. You ready to get this show on the road? I want to get back to Sczececin as soon as possible... even though it won’t take very long anyway.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:54 pm

"What can I say, I'm punctual. Old habits, ya know, I guess I've always been itching for a fight since I was young. Oh, and I gotta agree and dissagree with you. Ya, this would be a quick bout usually; but intead of just curb stomping you, I might decide to take my time. Just because you're one of those women who THINK they can fight and talk a lot of trash on the side."

JaK would then crack his neck both ways and step away from the tower; assuming a Kung-Fu stance about a yard away from Katty, while still speaking his piece.

"And that kind of stuff really gets my blood pumping."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:05 pm

"Good, we are ready to begin." Evan said, standing off to the side.
"Remember the rules. No killing or maiming is allowed. The fight is over when I say it is. Avoid damage to the Tower. Any questions?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:26 pm

“You got a problem with women? Not to be vulgar, but we’re the ones who go through nine months of pregnancy, then labor, then give birth to babies. It’s no wonder we’re naturally stronger than men.”

She turned to Evan. “Hey, bot-boy. This is our fight, our rules. Killing’s fine, and so is maiming. Dismemberment is pushing it, but I’d be more than happy to make an exception for this creep. I’ll try my hardest not to destroy your tower, but no promises.”

Katarzyna suddenly flicked her wrists and long, powerful streams of electric blue lightning spurted out of them. She snapped both whips hard against the ground as a deafening CRACK rang out. Electricity flooded through the ground and erupted at JaK’s feet.

“Watch out, kiddo. I wouldn’t want to frizz up your hair,” Kat sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:18 pm

"Ya, ya, ya Shuddup & fight."

As Sage said this, he would avoid the lashing at his feet and then when she went for another electric whipping, he would dive over it into a one handed cartwheel. The shocking lasso barely missing the cusp of his T-shirt and as his palm touched the grassy hill flooring of Titans Island, he would absorb it's properties making him a leafy fighter for the time being. This armor he had used in the past and even though, it didn't really give him a strength enhancement per say, it had other hidden traits that came in handy. As he finished the acrobatic manuver and landed on his feet, he leaped towards Kat with his fist traight out. While being a plant warrior, Sage was now even lighter on his feet and his leaping ability was enhanced; like a leaf or a blade of grass he could drift across the air. This enabled his lunging attack to carry him straight towards the elctric girl with no decending rate.

OT: In his grass armor, JaK takes all the traits of plant. Meaning if touching the ground he can root himself in, making electric currents go through him and transfer into the floor. Meaning, he take no damage in that situation. I won't godmod don't worry and if I am cut, shot or stabbed, I'll regrow the ligament or body part. Also, I can elongate my extremities and am very light on my feet. SO feel free to have your char chop off a finger or something just for added affect. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:21 pm

Evan backed up as the fight began. This display would be most interresting to observe. If they wouldn't agree to his rules, then there was truely nothing he could do about it.

"I guess you may begin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:47 am

ooc:// Great. Now I’m going to have to get really creative. XD

bic://
Electrified sighed as JaK turned plant. “Oh, joy. I get to waste my time even longer with a flower child, now.”

She barrel-rolled underneath JaK as he lunged at her and landed on the opposite side of him, rolling her eyes in disgust. Again Katarzyna drew back her whip, only this time snapping it around her opponent’s neck and pulling hard. Decapitation was her goal, but that might not go well with being a new hero in Jump City...

And yet Electrified pulled harder. This was one of her weaknesses: compulsive, uncontrollable anger. She had killed more than a few villains back in Sczcecin because of her wrath, and had moved to Jump City to prevent a higher death toll in her homeland. But Kat hadn’t expected getting this “serious” with the baddies of Jump.

“You’re gonna eat your insults about me!” she grinned with a crazed look in her eyes, and inputted maximum voltage into her whips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:59 pm

As Sage missed his attack, he slanted his eyes to the direction she rolled to. In his head he noted her acrobatic prowess was pretty good; unlike him she'd been trained. This would make things a little more interesting, he thought. Although, as he landed on one knee and was going to turn towards her, before he could make the round about her whip landed around his neck. His first reaction in this situation was to just yank her towards him, but he forgot his plant armor didn't enhance his strength.

"Ahh, crud!"

JaK would then struggle to remove the whip from around him, sensing what was coming next, but it was too little too late. As a volt could be felt surging around his body and within an instant he was being electrocuted by the girl. He had hoped to avoid this, as much as possible.

"AAAAARRRRRRAAAAAAGGGHGHHH!!!!" Mad

Was the sound he would make, as he was continuously electrocuted. However, little did this chick know, he had tricks up his sleeve too; such as an enhanced healing factor and most importantly his ability to do this. Soon his grass covered feet would root into the ground and instead of being tazered, the current would travel through the soles of his shoes and into the ground; where it was spread out and nullified. Now that JaK was in considerably less pain, he decided to attack back. Extending his arm like a rubber man (Luffy or Mr. Fantastic) about a yard or two and then throwing it back with all his might like a sling shot, straight for Katarzyna! Hoping to catch her off guard with his rapidly growing limb and get her with a good shot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:43 pm

Electrified grinned with power-drunk madness as she upped her voltage even more. The electric blue color of her eyes grew more and more intense, until finally they went completely white; control was something Kat obviously lacked.

But when she saw JaK root into the ground and no longer being electrocuted, Katarzyna slowly came back to her senses. Along with this, a major headache pounded within her skull. “Agh!” she mumbled, holding her head and releasing JaK from her whip. At this same time, Kat’s opponent had extended and snapped his arm, hitting her in the face with a sickening SMACK!

“Bloody roach!” Electrified screamed. She was pissed to start with, but now Kat was full-blown enraged. Her hair started to turn crimson, along with her eyes, eyebrows, and energy disc, and finally her lightning whips.

When in times of great anger, Katarzyna would involuntarily turn “Red.” This enhanced form of “Blue” was even more powerful, with a higher voltage and the ability to slice through objects (and sometimes people) while electrocuting them.

She stood her ground, then suddenly slashed through a nearby tree with a crack of her whip. The tree was cut in two, straight down the middle, and crashed to the floor in a shower of red sparks.

“Let’s see how accurately I can cut you in half,” Electrified sneered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:13 pm

As Kataryzna turned blue like a dwarf sun, her fiery intensity could be seen in her entire being. To show her new found hatred for JaK, she would slice through a tree near by that grew on the island. Sage quickly un-rooted his body as she did this and took a kung-fu stance. Still completely un-nerved by her intensity.

"Good, get mad. All it does is make the fight more interesting. HYAA!!"

The Titan would yell out a battle cry as he went for a second attack. Extending his foot now as he fired a spinning kick at her, his leg would extend like that of Hitmonlee, (from pokemon) this time it was aimed at the shoulder.

Last edited by JaK on Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:44 pm

ooc:// Um. Not to be rude, but Kat never tried hitting Sage again, nor tried slicing through his arm with her energy disc :/ (it doesn't come out anyway). Could you edit that out, please? I'd like to have full control of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:20 pm

OT: Ah my bad, I thought by saying lets see how accurately I can cut you in half. You were leading up to me getting sliced with the whip or something and your energy disc made me think of Tron, but I see you were referring more to Ironman now.

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showdown: JaK Vs Kat   Showdown: JaK Vs Kat Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showdown: JaK Vs Kat
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next