Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sparring a Saiyan. Vote_lcapSparring a Saiyan. Voting_barSparring a Saiyan. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sparring a Saiyan. Vote_lcapSparring a Saiyan. Voting_barSparring a Saiyan. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sparring a Saiyan.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:21 pm

Toji had heard a newbie who was strong had signed up. Being one of the strongest members of the TT, the half-demon took the liberty to invite her to spar. While waiting, he decided to do one of his favorite scenerios.....

5 minutes later....
The last gangster fell to the ground, fading out along with the enviroment. Toji had just done "Attack of the 100 bandits", and he was nicely warmed up.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Resident Caramel Anti-Christ
Izzy

RPG character
Name: Barbara Joan Gordon
Code Name: Batgirl

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 pm

Emily poked her head into the danger room and watched the simulation. Bandits? Really? Her average simulation was fighting giant demon monsters...which she was going to be doing now, only a lot smaller...and with less heads.

Taking in a deep breath, she stood across from the demon incarnate and smiled, standing with her hands behind her back. "Begin." She said, shooting small energy beams from her eyes at Toji's chest.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Toji grinned." Just in case you're thinking what I think your thinking, that was only a little warm up. I was just...." Here he blurred around to Emily's back,"revving myself up." He launched a quick 'pat', which for him equaled a full on punch from a human male who exercised daily with weights, at the back of her head, blurring around her again." I've heard you were strong, and I'm gonna prove it. You beat me, you can take on anything this city has to offer."He was firmly in the role of teacher now." I have taken on armies of demons and gang members, fought dark gods and invincible bounty hunters, have taken on my self from a evil dimension, and came out on top. So, don't think it will be easy."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:44 pm

Emily sighed, easily dodging all of the blows. "And I fought an evil Supergirl, what's your point?" She asked, catching the final punch and crushing her hand around the fist. At that point, Emily was already pretty tired of the fight. Toji's power level was sizeable, meaning it was time to get serious. Her hair turned blonde and a shockwave blasted forward enough to knock back a few hundred pounds."Lets get started."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:50 pm

(there was just one blow, a sort of tester, if you will....)

Toji grinned, bracing himself against the wave, which didn't budge him." Alright, then...." his aura appeared, a massive 'bonfire' representation of his soul and willpower, in the form of energy similar to lightning." I'll hold back some, till you're ready to go all the way!!!!" He flash stepped, appearing in front of his fellow TT."Try and keep up!!!!" He let loose with a quick barrage, which amounted to 100 punches in a minute.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 11:58 pm

"Oh no, I live here. I'd rather not destroy it like that airport." Emily chuckled, dodging all the shots with relative ease. All she had to do was use her enhanced reflexes. "My turn." She said, holding her fist up and opening it, blasting forward a blast of golden light straight forward at Toji. "Lets see how much this does..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 8:03 am

Toji easily dodged the energy."heh,too easy!!!!!"Toji blurred around it so fast he left an after image behind."My turn!!!!!" Jumping up high into the air, he held his knees below him."Sacred Dragon Techinique: Dragon's Knee!!!" He started to spin rapidly, picking up force as he gathered air around him. By the time he hit the ground, he could crush concrete.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:15 pm

Emily giggled, stepping back and making a huge uppercut toward Toji. Even if it didnt, connect, she'd just push him away effortlessly."Awwwww, after images? That's cute..." Getting into a stance, she exhaled deeply, charging and focusing her energy. Then with a scream her hair seemed to turn solid gold. "My turn." She said, holding up her hands and creating a ball of energy. She then vibrated her molecules and travelled around Toji, leaving after images surrounding him before making a blast at his back.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:49 pm

Toji held still, focusing. He knew this was just to trick him. It was similar to his Dragon Pillar attack.Hearing the air displacement behind him as the energy bolt blasted toward him. Twisting, he dodged it."You're not fighting a rookie!!!" Grinning, he untwisted from his admittedly uncomfortable position."But, you got talent. Alot of it, in fact. So, allow me to get serious..." He summoned his Dark Katana."This is my most powerful weapon, the Dark Katana. A blade that can cut through anything. Don't worry, I'm only gonna use it for one thing...Devil Mode!!!!" His aura flared out even huger, becoming briefly the size of a gaint. As it settled and concentrated back down, it revealed something different about Toji. The young halfling had tribal like marks on his skin, and his eyes had gone completely black, except for a golden iris surrounding where the pupil would normally be."now, let's do this." He moved, spreading out a hundred different after images, then flash-steps above her, coming down with a ax kick.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 7:03 pm

Emily sighed calmly, just standing while Toji set up his katanas and his many clones. It wasn't that she was afraid, she was just charging. Buying herself time. And it all worked wonderfully. Sighing happily, she sidestepped the axe kick, completely disappearing from view and reappearing nearby less than a second later. "If that's all you have, this is going to get boring..." She said, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:16 am

Toji grinned, flashstepping across the back of the room."Oh, I have one last trick....Wolf ROAR!" He settled into the wolf roar stance. Channeling the energy less than a second, he let it rip, large but soft, meaning though it covered a large area, it was actually very weak, about twenty tasers, which for most metas of this caliber, wasn't anything to worry about."Now, I have it at it's very lowest intensity, which is 0%, obviously. At it's very highest, there wouldn't be anything left of you, not even atoms. This is my greatest attack."
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 2:24 am

Emily squeaked, falling over for a second. Unlike most metas, she didnt have any durability buffs. Standing up, she opened her hand forward to focus the shockwave. "Oh that is IT!" she yelled, blasting forward enough energy to send him through the wall behind him and kicking up a ton of smoke.

"Now I'm mad!" She yelled as the smoke cleared. She'd transformed again into her third form. Now her bangs were spiked and her hair was very long and red, about to waist length rather than the usual that barely reached her shoulders. "Now let me show you what 75% can do!" She called, blinking forward at nearly her maximum speed, throwing punches at Toji so fast, they could barely be seen, each with almost 5 tons of pressure behind them.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 6:10 pm

Toji climbed back out the hole, coughing.'That had some umph to it." His eyes widened as Emily blurred foward. 'Woah, high speed!!" He dodged the attacks, sometimes having to shunt them aside with his hand."Wow,you're good!!!" A fleck of skin suddenly peeled off his face, causing a thin stream of blood to follow it.Seeing the blood out of the corner of his eye, he grunted.'Gotta finish this....The aura damage is starting to be noticable...'he suddenly went on the attack, throwing a fast punch barrage. At first look, this one wasn't any different from the others, but it was actually so fast that by the time the first strike reached it's target, it had become twelve strikes. The air around him heated up from the speed., so much it was like standing in front of a couple of bonfires.
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 9:12 am

Emily swapped instantly on to the defensive, dodging with some difficulty, occasionally pushing a strike away or meeting it with her own. Toji wasn't half bad. Nothing Emily couldn't handle, but he wasn't bad. With a smile she met one of his strikes with an open palm, letting loose an energy blast at her full strength, plenty to knock him back into that wall. "Oh, I'm sorry. When I reach my third form, I start to become a bit more violent...lose control, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Izzy
Izzy

RPG character

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 6:19 pm

Bump?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring a Saiyan. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring a Saiyan.   Sparring a Saiyan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring a Saiyan.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next