Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 23 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Sparring Showdown! Vote_lcapSparring Showdown! Voting_barSparring Showdown! Vote_rcap 
Moon
Sparring Showdown! Vote_lcapSparring Showdown! Voting_barSparring Showdown! Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Sparring Showdown!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:
Code Name: Emblem
Villain or good guy?: Good

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:51 pm

Titan's Island, the training area...

A semi-rocky landscape perfectly suited to train your skills with a big variety of combat programs, or simply train on your own to achieve your goals. However, this time, it was slightly different. Emblem and Xzuk stood there, simply glaring at each other. They decided to give it a go and use each other's powers to train, hoping to make them both stronger in the end.

Emblem: I'd reckon we both don't seem to have a clear advantage or disadvantage. The sun isn't shining too bright to easily fuel my flames and the sounds are relatively normal, far away, not aiding your sonic powers too much...That's good...

Xzuk nodded, knowing this was it. He has seen what Emblem was kind of capable of on the Tower's roof, when he was angry. That wasn't going to keep him from this spar, but it was something to keep in mind. He wasn't the only one. Emblem had his share of blows from Xzuk on the roof, and that, combined with his investigation on Code Name Wavelenght sufficed for him.

Emblem: The rules for this friendly bout are simple. First of all, no interruptions. There is nobody around at this time, and nobody will come around to aid either you or me. The other Titans have been informed on this, and might be watching from the Tower, but are not going to interfere. Preferable, nobody even sees this, for I do not like showing what I am capable of, as do you. Showing too much can become a weakness later. Hum, rule number two. Although we are taking this as a spar, there will be no stopping at the sightings of a bruise or a wound. The battle continues until one or both say the password we agreed on. This is done to make sure both of us push ourselves to the limit. I hope the pain does not cause any of us to say the password, ending the fight before uncovering some hidden potential.

Xzuk continued on Emblem's words:

''Then again, it is the duelist's responsibility to say the word when he thinks it is most appropriate. Too late is too late, although going for each other's lives is not the original plan. Forcing the other to say the word is more useful. Any injuries gained during this bout are your own responsibility, as is aftermath. And last but not least, this isn't personal. The goal of this spar is to train our abilities and to strengthen ourselves, and with that, the other. After this duel, whoever wins or loses, we will treat it as if we are equals, as a good spar ends with both sides winning. Good luck Emmy''

Emblem: Good luck Xzuk. We will begin in a moment, just a second. Take it to prepare your mind and body for combat. The opening move was decided by the toss of a coin, and you already know you won. I am almost prepared, going to say a prayer, and when I'm finished, you'll know. Again, good luck.

Emblem kneeled, crossed his hands together under the long sleeves of his robe, and prayed. Not for the upcoming fight, but more where he was fighting for. To get stronger, to accomplish, to avenge his village, to give his old life a proper burial...He thought about his water skills that he mastered the other night, and his beloved...A tear showed on his cheek, kind of surprising Xzuk, but he kind of knew what Emblem was thinking about. Emblem's eyes opened like lightning, looking at Xzuk. He stood up, his face and body ready for the fight. His game was on. Xzuk knew Emmy was dead-on serious about this, hence the rules they agreed on.

Xzuk was going to prepare, but got distracted by Emmy's silent praying, and took a few seconds to prepare, before he would start the duel. It looked as if the Island stood still in time. Nothing made a sound, nothing but the sea and wind moved along the surface..Deadly silent, before the upcoming storm...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

Location : Florida haha. I think I'm being hunted by rednecks... 0_o

RPG character
Name: Xzuk
Code Name: Wavelength

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:01 pm

"Emmy, silence isn't my deal. If you don't mind, I'm gonna project some background music."

Xzuk smiled as he finished stretching and began to play Linkin Park's 'Given Up' from his mind.

For the world, it was extremely loud, but to these two competitors, they could hear so much as a whisper from one another.

This was it... the first spar he'd had since the night he began dating Fallen... the night he'd almost killed her...

I won't lose control this time... I promise on Fallen's name and on my father's grave.

Xzuk's eyes flooded with a blue glow and his veins flared up. It was quite a nice feeling.

"ready Emmy?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/bt8b2112
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:14 pm

Emblem: Next time you play some music, make it Lamb of God DevilDriver or Metallica or something, Fires me up more, muhaha..

Emblem stood there, but both he and Xzuk knew Xzuk was the first one to make a move. Emblem was going to fight in his robe first, to see if he needed to take it off for more mobility, getting more wrestling with the muay thai, but he would see. It would be foolish to go all out immediatly..

Emblem bowed for Xzuk, who repayed the favor by bowing too..

Emblem: Ready and set, the go's on you however...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:20 pm

He knew it was his move. but the song hadn't picked up yet. SO neither had Xzuk. The second the drums and bass kicked in Xzuk was off.

He took a short sprint towards Emmy before he slammed a foot down to the ground.

The shockwave launched earth and sand at Emmy. As soon as that left his grip Xzuk began making preparations for a counter attack and packed his fists with sound.

Knowing Emmy, he'll dodge that, then try and get in close...
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:35 pm

Xzuk wasn't all wrong. Emblem heated up and projected a barrier of pure heat around him, repelling the sand and the ground. However, he stood on the same spot and started to quickly draw an emblem in front of him, aiming at Xzuk. He finished it, and the Emblem wasseen floating in the sky, before changing into five fireballs, going straight for Xzuk like a guided missile.

Xzuk dodged the first fireball, making it slam in the ground next t him but the four others bended towards him, poised to strike. Xzuk wasn't going to take that, and slammed one of the fireballs into the others, protecting his hands with the pure vibration of sound cancelling out the minor fireball.

Emblem was quite surprised but the trick wasn't over. Three balls were slammed off but returned and picked up speed. Two went in front, the other in the back. Xzuk braced to see what Emmy was doing, but before he knew it, the two balls in front slammed into the ground befoe him, stirring up some sand but nothing more. the last ball however, used this misguiding pattern to get as close to Xzuk as he could.

Emblem: Ha!

The ball exploded very close to Xzuk, creating a lot of dust...

Emblem readied himself, checking if he could see anything of his opponent. After three seconds, Xzuk jumped out of the smokescreen straight towards Emblem, with just some small scratches near the face. Xzuk supercharged all sound into one fist, and was going straight for Emblem with it. Emblem dodged, but Xzuk knew he would. He slammed his fist into the ground nex to Emblem, creating a huge impact, getting Emblem off balance for a moment. that moment was just enough. Xzuk slammed both palms into Emlem's chest and pushed him off about 15 feet with a sonic blast. Emblem slammed against a rock with his back, gasping for a moment.

Emblem: Alright, guess you're too fast for the robes...

Emblem's robe began to burn, as it disappeared. Xzuk knew that wasn't real, maybe a quality of the robe itself, but Emblem wouldn't burn that robe, it was way too important to him. Emblem now was dressed in some oriental like clothes but they had this pro wrestling tint to it. Wide pants, tight black sleeveless T-shirt, and a shining black tribal barbwire tattoo on both shoulders...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:42 pm

"Just watch your step!"

Xzuk smiled as the song ended... time for a pick up.

He began to project Sympathy For the Devil. Rather happy, but it was perfect.

"...Please allow me, to introduce myself. I'm here to f*ck shit up!"

Xzuk once again bolted at Emmy, this time, he'd pull out a nice technique he hadn't used since he fought Deadzone.

As he was running, two glowing blue auras split from Xzuk's body and tore at Emmy as well.

Similar to Shadow Clones...
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:30 pm

(Out of Character: I apologize in advance if my RP's are less creative then normal. Or less grammar like approved. I just kinda accidentally broke a buddy's arm at soccer practice just now..Im devastated about it)

Emblem sang a bit of the song he heard in the wind...

Emblem: ''..Is just the nature of my game, just as every cop is a criminal, all sinners are saints, as heads is tails..just call me Lucifer..''

With that, Emblem spawned massive wings of flame from his back, similiar but slighly bigger then Xzuk seen before, smiled, and raced towards Xzuk, going straight for the middle of the three identities, the real Xzuk. The Aura-Xzuk's defended Emblem's hard right fist, giving the real Xzuk time enough to kick Emblem down to the ground. The two well-crafted Aura-Xzuk's grab him by the shoulders, and throw him back with a lot of velocity, making him crash against a big rock, and destroying it in the process.

Emblem struggled to get up, but the Aura's jumped him and tried to keep him down, trying to prevent him from flying or getting away.

Emblem: Burn in my Hellfire!

Emblem shouted and instantly vaporized the two Aura's with his Hellfire spell. The Hellfire would spread like a wildfire, even though there was nothing to burn on this Island. Xzuk instantly summoned two more Aura's, just to be on alert for Emblem's coming move. However, at first, it looked like there was nothing going on. The Hellfire did creep towards them. The three Xzuk's blasted at it with their sonic powers, trying to keep it at a distance, but the fire would keep creeping on towards them.

Emblem: You need to put a bigger force in your attacks if you want to put down my Hellfire. Should have used this on the roof. This spell is actually fueled on the element itself, meaning it needs nothing to burn up. It's a stronger yet different version of the Heavenfire, which you might know if you have read the bible...Speaking of which...

The Hellfire started surrounding the three Xzuk's, as Emblem took it to the sky. The Real Xzuk started blasting at Emblem with sonic charges, while the Aura's would keep trying to put the fire out. Emblem dodged the sonice charges one by one. The bigger wings was one of Emblem's strategic dicisions based on investigating Xzuk. He wasn't safe yet, but he had a better, more fair chance to dodge the sonic charges. He knew Xzuk could do better, but he wasn't done with his combination...

Emblem quoted: ...And the angel Lucifer fell from Heaven..Like lightning!

Now it wasn't exactly like lightning, but Xzuk saw what was coming to pass. Emblem casted a Firestorm, similar to the one he casted in the park, just bigger and stronger. Xzuk noticed Emblem had classes for most of his spells, and this must be a higher class then the one he saw. In a flash, the two Aura's wee gone, and Xzuk was doing all he could to dodge the flames raining from the sky. Emblem was preparing to finish his combination, and was seen illuminated above the battlefield. The wings were giving off feather like firesparks, which seemed to aim for Xzuk, which would mean he had to dodge even more then what he was doing now. Some firestorm shards hit him, and would burn like hell, but he could manage it so far. The Hellfire was a pain though..

He knew he was in trouble, so he needed to act now. Xzuk increased his movement speed dramatically and dodged all the shards from the Firestorm. He found an opening and knew it was now or never. He aimed at Emblem, pinpointed it with a minor stream of sound from his background music, and shot Emblem straight on the head. Going for the wings wouldn't have sufficed, Emblem would have simply gotten them back in no time. The Xzuk Pinpoint Strike was a success.

Emblem didn't know how fast he had to dodge the counterattack before it was too late. The Firestorm was canceled, and his Fiery Lucifer Feathers weren't going to be cast at all. He fell to the ground, also weakening the control on his Hellfire spell. Xzuk noticed the flames getting a bit less fiery and created a shockwave to give himself some space. The flames were knocked back, and as Emblem got up, as he canceled the spell. It had no use at this time.

Emblem: Nice move. Wanna bet you'd have hated the last spell even more?

Xzuk: Wanna bet this ain't over in a longshot?

Emblem: I believe you on that one..

Emblem knew he could go on and on with spell combination, but he needed to weaken Xzuk in another way. Combinations would take a lot of concentration and magical energy, but were way more effective then single spells, especially against Xzuk.

Emblem removed his wings, and started to draw another emblem quickly. Xzuk supercharged his fists with his Sonic Fist Charge, and Emblem supercharged his body with a Conjure Flame Fortification. His body had lines of fire all over it, and his entire fists, elbows, spine knees and feet would be glowing with power. Both competitors raced onto each other, slammed both their right fist against each other, getting a little knocked by it, and were now facing in close quarters hand to hand combat...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:55 pm

(Jeez sorry Emmy. My ex just got a concussion playin too. Some heavy chick fell on her head... It was kinda funny...)

The force from the punch was intese and Xzuk saw that the song had come to an end... He decided to Start up the 'Duel of the Fates' from star wars.

Close range was one of Xzuk's few specialties... thank God for his Mat wrestling skill..

Xzuk simply pushed Emmy's fist upwards and to the left opening up his torso and legs for a sweep.

Xzuk lunged in for a highcrotch and brought Emmy to the ground onto a pile of rocks before trying to get a ball and chain... but Emmy was strong.. Xzuk couldn't quite get the ball and chain... the next move was Emmy's.
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:12 pm

(OOC: What the..chicks fall out the sky nowadays? If that's the case, and them being fat..I need a adamantium umbrella..Buying it tomorrow! thanks for the hint!)

Not that he was against it, but mat wrestling provided a lot of technical pro's. His fighting style, dubbed K-Thai, was more on the aggression and the swift hard hitting. Being kept down wasn't something Emblem would be glad with, it almost reminded him of Alyss's shadows keeping him down on the roof.

Emblem: **** mat wrestling!

Emblem's fire enchantment seemed to brighten up as he stepped up from the ground and dragging Xzuk with him. Emblem went for a quick punch to Xzuk's stomach, bending him over a bit. Xzuk knew he was vulnerable on the back, and has seen Emblem crush a biker between his knee and his elbow. If he was going to do that now with the enchantment, it would hurt...

However, Emblem wasn't going for that. Instead, he vaulted off the ground and shot a jumping knee shot right into Xzuk's upper chest. Xzuk was knocked back by the force, stumbling for a second. That was all Emblem thought he needed. He stepped forward with his left leg and tried to connect a massive right straight punch. Xzuk however, ducked the punch bliningly fast. Emblem saw a trail of Aura-Xzuk going after the real was as he closed the distance to Emblem, and when he stood there, in a flash, knocked Emblem up in the sky with his supercharged fists.

Xzuk sought to do some additional damage as he sonic blasted Emblem in mid-air, creating somewhat of a distance between them. Emblem regained his balance, and cancelled his enchantment. Both of them took a breath for a second, but the battle was far from over.

Emblem: Alright, time to kick it up a notch..

Xzuk: What, like you still have any?

Emblem: I got plenty. And so do you..
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:24 pm

Xzuk stood staring down Emmy as a very familiar guitar riff began to fill the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av0nzHe_hnc

Xzuk's movements began to mimic the riff. He snapped quick punches when the music had a snap of action.

He'd gone from playing the power game to playing speed. That was the one way he could beat Emmy.

Xzuk charged a jump and landed on Emmy's shoulders and tried to throw him with a hurricanrana...
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:33 am

Emblem: What the..!

He knew what Xzuk was planning, but couldn't do anything against it in his position. Xzuk shifted his weight big time and hurled Emmy off, straight into a big pile of rubble. Dust flew up in the air, covering Emblem's landing a bit, but both he and Xzuk knew he crashed to the ground.

Emblem stood up with a stream of heat coming from both palms, elevating him up. Xzuk saw Emblem was getting more and more serious

Emblem: So, you wanna play the speed game...I hate this...

Emblem knew he had limited options against someone with Xzuk's speed. There were a few options at hand. He would either try to keep up and play the game too, trying to cripple Xzuk with some Muay Thai, or he would try to slow Xzuk down. the second one was the one he was going for, and he had two particular spells he knew that definitely would help him in that process. He would keep one for later.

Emblem's palms began to glow bright red, elevating himself in the air somewhat. He would random start casting some fireballs to the ground, that would, strangely, keep burning. He threw a few at Xzuk too, keeping him busy.

Emblem put his hands together, making the illumination slightly bigger, and executed his technique. The flames on the ground were only a minor restrain, but they got hotter and hotter.

Xzuk: Somebody get me an ice cream...

Emblem's plan was executed. Through skillfully placed locations, and him above it, he would heat up the battlefield, creating a vast layer of heat that his opponent would need to get through. The air itself vibrated everywhere Xzuk looked, and the heat was almost unbearable. Emblem landed on the ground, only needed to maintain this technique, and conjured two flaming axes, putting some more heat on Xzuk. Xzuk knew those two axes were smaller then the last one, but they weren't quite for speed only. Emblem was also going for some damage on Xzuk, forcing him to dodge incoming blows. Emblem's boots started to light up too, and he charged at Xzuk. Xzuk knew that the boots would definitely increase his speed...

Emblem's first attack was a double swing from top to bottom. Xzuk barely dodged it, and Emblem retaliated by swinging both axes to the side, double striking Xzuk's on the right side of his chest, and knocking him way back. Xzuk got up,feeling the pain in his side...

Xzuk: Damn, that's quite an attack force he put on display there.

Xzuk was quite scanning his situation, trying to find a way out of Emblem's technique. He wasn't finding one really soon, and that didn't surprise him much..It sounded so like Emblem to create a combination pattern that had no weaknesses.. in theory. But every attack has a weakness, and in a combination, all attacks alone shield the others, but still, there was something he could do, he just knew it, and had to find it before Emblem was going to cut him open...

Emblem: Too slow!

Emblem rushed towards Xzuk...
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 6:40 am

I got it!

The flames wouldn't Hurt Emmy. Simple solution...

As Emmy charged Xzuk, Xzuk rolled backwards dodging the blad first, and then second as a follow up, he put his feet in Emmy's gut and pushed both of them up just enough to get out of that damn barrier...

As soon as Xzuk was out of the fire he positioned himself for and offense if needed, and also prepared his ultimate defense... just in case Emmy pulled out the stops early...

"C'mon Emmy! Show me your best!"
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 am

(OOC: That sir, was quite a skilled RP strike. In my mind, the barrier expanded the entire training groud because of the fireball I threw around, but I didn't type it, giving you the option of limiting it's range..Damn well played!)

Emblem: My best? Think I'd be provoked? Guess I'll just have to put some more weight on your shoulders, but I'm still a bit far away from the end...

Emblem knew he still had quite a few emblems to draw, spells to cast and techniques to explore. That was what he was training. But he also knew he would tire eventually. Xzuk hit him quite hard every now and then, his powers were apparently, quite able to handle Emblem's fire. He still had enough power to get by, but he would have to find an opening, and hurt Xzuk as much as possible. That's how the flame works...But that wasn't how he was going to try it now...

Emblem: Seems you're good against my heat. See what you can do about...this!

Emblem started to levitate, and in a flash, Ice builded up at his legs, covering him more and more until he was a four spiked sphere of ice, encasing Emblem in it's whole. The skies darkened and much to Xzuk's surprise, snow started coming down. Patches of ice builded up extremely fast here and there, and the wind cried and soared, cooling everything down quickly. Emblem's burning fireballs were transformed into balls of ice.

The sphere broke, and Emblem seemed partially transformed. He had his robe on again, but it was more white and blue then it was before, Emblem's hair was as white as the snow, and he was holding a long staf in his right hand.

Emblem: Sometimes, you need to cool off before you can heat up...

Emblem slammed his staff into the ground, and dramatically changed the landscape around him. Xzuk now had no doubt Emblem was keen on changing the landscape. First a rain of fire, then a zone full of heat, and now a field of ice..Xzuk had some trouble moving on the ice, but Emblem's boots were covered in ice, and he moved faster and more graceful then he normally did.

Emblem: And to even more hinder your movement...Ice Ice baby.

The snowstorm increased in velocity, creating an utmost cold situation.

Xzuk: Since when can you use ice?

Emblem: Since when was I unable to use any element? You only saw me using fire doesn't mean it's all I can. Investigation would have helped you more then baseless assumptions.

Emblem charged at Xzuk, using the ice to aid him, and hinder Xzuk. He slammed Xzuk with his long staff like someone who would try to slam a ball with a baseball bat. Xzuk was slammed backwards a lot, the ice preventing him from getting a grip. Emblem slammed the ground, and a wall of use came out of the icefield, slamming against Xzuk's back. He was vaulted in the air, but Emblem made it worse, pressing the staff against Xzuk's back, making him slam to the ground.

Emblem saught to end it quickly, and tried to nail the staff in Xzuk's back, but Xzuk desperately blew two sonic charges, one from each palm, to get away quickly, sliding over the ice. He knew he was in trouble, and had to deal with this quick. What even troubled him more was that Emblem was more versatile then Xzuk thought he was. If he was able to cast more, then what more would that be? And how much stronger would it get?
Back to top Go down
Xzuk
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
Xzuk

RPG character

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 7:47 am

Damn... A floor of ice... no traction... ok... lets try something...

Emmy was in constant motion... So Xzuk began firing random blasts after him. This was to be a distraction for his true motive. Each blast broke away different spots on the ice and gave Xzuk spots of traction.. Emmy hadn't noticed... yet.

Once he got close enough, Xzuk jumped at the closest gap in the ice and then launched at Emmy with a sonic punch knocking him slightly off course.

That was all Xzuk wanted to do for that portion... but once he landed, he pulled the sound from his surroundings into one big bomb of sound... this was Xzuk's secret weapon. It was clearly visible, similar in look to the spirit bomb from Dragonball.

"How do you deal with this Emmy?!"

Xzuk threw it and Emmy dodged of course. But Emmy's smile faded as Xzuk was moving the bomb, like a tracking missile...

Let's see how you deal with it...
Back to top Go down
Emblem
Infinimagus on Fire
Infinimagus on Fire
Emblem

RPG character
Name:

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:44 am

Emblem didn't expect a tracking missile type attack from Xzuk. He hurled onto the sea, freezing it where he wanted it to freeze, and tried toshake the missile off. He glided over the ice faster and faster, but the attack would follow him, no matter where he went. hile gliding, Emblem spawned wings, this time, from ice. they didn't look one bit like the wings of flame, but in shape and design. They looked cold and hard, but they would make Emblem fly no matter what.

Trying to find salvation in the sky, Emblem tried to see if that ball of sound was going to be freezed, or distracted. He flew straight up in the air after launching himself with a peak of ice, and went straight for his own Blizzard. te ball followed him, even when he disappeared into he cloud. Even if he couldn't see him, Xzuk would still let the ball follow Emblem.

Emblem tried to hide in his cloud, but the ball kept on a collision course. Emblem would dodge it time and time again, noticing the ball wasn't as sharp as he was when he tried to dodge it on the sea.

Emblem: Figures..if you can't take out the attack, take out the attacker.

Emblem suddenly fell from the cloud. The ball missed him with only one inch, and almost pulverized one of his wings. Falling to the ground, he went straight for Xzuk, while enchanting his staff with ice, maing it more like a spear, with a giant pointy tip of Ice. He knew this was a rushing tactic, but ifhe was right, Xzuk would have to use his attack for defense, or cancel it in a whole. Emblem knew he wanted to control the situation again. If he was able to change factors like the battlefieldtime and time again, he would change values, and in that way, twist the battle to his side again. He was far from done..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sparring Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring Showdown!   Sparring Showdown! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring Showdown!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next