Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Showdown. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Showdown. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Showdown. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Showdown. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Showdown. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Showdown. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Showdown. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Showdown. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Showdown. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Showdown. Vote_lcapShowdown. Voting_barShowdown. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Showdown.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Showdown. Empty
PostSubject: Showdown.   Showdown. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2016 2:51 pm

This WAS gonna go on wattpad, but I messed up, and really didn't feel like retyping it ATM. Besides, I'veother stuff to castch up on. So....heh....Enjoy. Sweat
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rain........it poured, dripped, pinged off of the roof and poured onto the walkways. The rain.....heh, so much for being a nice day to die. But then again, it wouldn't be just me, even if things went south.This was it....I gave him a chance, I let him step away...But he spit in my face, didn't he? He destroyed everything, but I let him live....And he still has the temerity to take them,the only ones who made me happy!!!!!! I could feel it....that same thorny, strangling fire beginning to wrap around my core...I thought it was asleep....Guess not,not anymore. A bitter smile curls across my face. Fine.....No more chances. I pick up the off white,bone like mask, pressing it against my face as the armor locks intwine with a slight hiss. Flipping the hood of my long coat up, I grab my weapon, and walk out......

*SNAP*

I pace the roof, hand adjusting its grip on the plasma pistol as rain poured down. Ahahahaha....what a [i]lovely[i] day...."AHAHAHAHA!! TODAY IS THE DAY!! HURRAY HURRAY, TODAY IS THE DAY!!!! AHAHA HAHAHA-What's so funny?!" I confront my host-no, 'guests', glaring at them. Did they just laugh at me?!!? Wait,no....they can't, they have tape over their mouths....But I know I heard laughing, I did...Glancing around nervously, I shrug,twitching at the evil glare that *&#*$ woman was giving me. If I hadn't nabbed the little brat first....Suppressing a shudder...Why shudder anyway, I'm not scared, I'm not.....I whistle, glancing around. C'mon, C'mon, where are you?! Hearing the hisses, I turn, grinning as little steam snakes rises up from that glowing green blade. Not like good old fashioned steel, but i suppose energy was shinier...."BUDDY!!!Reaper, Mr. Walking Death, the High Chopper his self!! How ya doing?!"

*SNAP*

I glare at him through my mask, grip shifting on my axe as I glance at Missa and Relo. Hold on guys....I'll settle this quickly."I've been better, Jester.....Are you ready? I can't promise I'll leave you alive this time." My jaw clenches as he begins to giggle."Heeheehee....of course I am!! This is gonna be great!!!The last of the Hunters, going mano e mano, finally deciding once and for all who's top dog!!!" I nod, armor boot scrapping across the wet pavement.

*SNAP*

OOOOOH, he was getting ready!!!!Yes!!! Finally!!! I feel a grin unwrap around my face, and I can't help but giggle excitedly, grip tightening on the gun.This was great!!!Suddenly, he was in my face, that wicked ax hissing as it swung at my neck.I whoop excitedly, spinning around it blasting him the mask. Observing the resulting blackening and bubbling in satisfaction, I tense my other hand, sending the hidden vibber cutter shooting into it.

*SNAP*

I stagger back, my charge failed. Quick little bugger....Hmph, looked like he had a little trick up his sleeve....As he carves into my shoulder armor, I draw back, driving my fist into his face. As Jester cries out, the fire seems to enjoy it....so I do it again, and again, fire pulsing through me with each blow, snarls drifting out from behind my mask.EnoughenoughenoughenoughENOUGH!!!!

*SNAP*

Gah!! My face, my beautiful,beautiful face!!!!I step back repeatedly,trying to avoid the fist,but it chased me, same with that scary,freaky mask.Why was I feeling sick to my stomach?! WhywhyWHY?! As my shoes send rain water splashing up, I slash at his neck, only to blink as my cutter drops from my now open hand.Eh? Wait....I had felt an odd pressure on my wrist a second ago...."You....Y-you broke my wrist....."

*SNAP*

"So I did....." I watch as he staggers back, terror written into his features.Hmph....guess it wasn't as he thought it would be....as Jester fires his gun, I dodge, raising my ax.It was time finish it.....Then a plasma bolt hits, burning through my weakened shoulder armor. I grunt, hearing the muffled cries of my family. Hold....on...As he seems to focus and riddles my armor with bolts, I roar, swinging....

*SNAP*

DiediediediedieDIE!!! I fire repeatedly, giggling. I was gonna do it....I'll win, I'll win!!! Oooooh,maybe I could keep the woman.....heheheehee....I'll have to keep the brat to make sure she didn't rip me apart, but it would be a great way to spit on him!!Eh?! Why wasn't he falling DOWN?!?!Wait, he was....Nonononono......NO!! I didn't wanna d-TZZZZZZZSHUNK.

*SNAP*

As rapidly solidifying blood first goes up, then down, I turn from my old foe, stumbling over to my family and deactivating my ax. Laying the now stasfflike weapon on the ground, I focus, pulling out a knife to cut through their bindings.Missa rips off the tape over her mouth, doing the same to my mask to kiss my forehead."Eli...thankyou....but, are you going to be OK?" I nod, gently taking the tape off of Relo."You had your eyes closed, right Relo?" "Y-yes, bubby....." "Aight.....don't....don't look behind me......" I hug them close, smiling happily as the rain splashes against my scarred cheek. Heh....funny.... how easily rain cleans things....."C'mon,big guy, let's get you home." With Missa's help, I get up, holding Relo close as he balances my axe in his arms.Rain.....rain always washes things away...And it also mutes our steps as we walk away.

END

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed it, and my apologies for any lack of quality or anything that made of less then enjoyable. Feel free to tell me what you think!!!
Back to top Go down

Showdown.
Page 1 of 1