Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Voting_barNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Vote_lcapNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Voting_barNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Numbers training(Open to TE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:21 am

Toji dashed forward,slicing forward with his tanto made of a unique demon metal.Dodging a blow from his target,he flipped backwards over it, stabbing the knife into it's heads.As far as he was concerned,these things were Nefiti, and his anger was roused just thinking about him.Forcing someone to marry him?He'll destroy Nerfiti if Toji ever got the chance.No-one controls his family in any way,no one!!He dashed foward,slicing it's stomach out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:12 am

Grace listened intently to Will's story. It sounded like he had certainly been through a lot. The experience had changed him alot, Grace thought. Also, he had dealt with plenty of spiritual and magical foes. Will might stand a chance against Argo, and Grace decided that was a good thing. She could certainly do worse than to marry this man.

Unsure of where to turn the conversation from this point, and remembering that Will could read minds, Grace turned back to the simulation room. "Yes, well, they seem to be doing well against the wraiths. Now they should understand a little more about my culture before they...when did Sage get in there?"

In any case, it was time for the final phase of the simulation. Grace wanted the Titans to understand the fear that she had grown up with: the fear of destruction by an overwhelming force.

Three hundred wraiths appeared in the training room. In such high numbers, it would take an Alpha-level warrior to defeat the creatures. Grace only knew of two people who could: Argo and Necati.

The wraiths would swarm their targets, but Grace made sure to constain the damage they could dish out. No attacks would be fatal, or even injuring. At worst, the Titans would recieve a few bruises, but they would have the knowledge that in a real fight they would have died.

Grace leaned forward to see how the simulation turned out.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:51 am

Will looks at the simulation room to see the army of wraiths being conjured onto the field. Staring down at the three in anticipation of seeing what they will do, Will thinks about how the wraiths fight and how strong they are. Then the image of who he assumes Argo to be pops in his head and how the fight against him could go. Will's eyes light up as an idea comes into his head and he turns back to face Grace.

Grace, will you punch in the controls to open another room in there? Have it be the same area, but change the enemies to ice monsters will you? I need to practice myself don't I? Heh heh. I'd go join JaK and the other two, but the wraiths are evil spirits right? They wouldn't be very strong if I used any of my magic, I assume. Is this correct?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 1:08 am

"Um...sure. I think I can do that." Grace looked pushed the 'help' button and found that the task was actually very easy. She started typing in the necessary information.

"I'm not sure. Do you have any magic that...smites evil... or something? They are very resistant to physical damage, but with magical or spiritual weapons, they can be fought on equal terms, at least. You would have more of an advantage against them than most people, I guess. Okay, your ice monster room is ready."

Three ice giants, all 20 feet tall, appeared in a clearing in the snow. A shield barrier appeared to prevent the two fights from interfering with each other. The ice giants had super strength and endurance, and could freeze anything they touched within about 10 seconds.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:28 am

Will lets out a small laugh as he looks at the three giant sized monsters from where he was in the control room. He then heads for the door, but asks Grace to wish him good luck against the icies and smiles at her before walking out of the room. The temperature makes a sudden drop and Will finds himself happy that he had his hooded outfit on.

Hearing a screeching yell coming from where the giants were, Will spots one of the three flying up into the air. The large blue bird soars above him, rising up so it could stop and look down at him. Letting out it's own cry, the bird stares down at Will with it's red eyes as if Will was a worm waiting to be eaten. A cracking sound can be heard just barely over the harsh wind, causing Will to look around him when a gian, 8 foot icicle impales the snow in front of Will and barely missing him. Will looks in shock at the icicle, but quickly returns his attention to the sky and notices that the cracking sound is coming from the bird as it's freezing it's falling feathers with a blue ray emitting from it's mouth.

Spoiler:

Looks like a good time to show what I can do now to the team.

Dodging the second wave of crystals falling from the sky, Will puts his hands together and puts them to the snowy ground. ARCENDAM!!!!!!!!! Letting out a cry of his own, Will yells out a spell and the ground around him glows a bright white before splitting into little circles and darting off to the icicles that were around him. A boom is heard and Will becomes enclouded by the sudden airborne snow. The five icicles guide themselves straight up into the air and at the bird. Taking heed of the ice spears being tossed back, the giant bird makes it's own just in time to take out three of them, but is hit by the last two. Both of them hitting the wings, forcing the bird to lose control of it's flight momentarily, to which it decides to make a landing in front of Will. With the bird twenty-five feet from him, Will watches it's movements as the bird flaps it's wings strongly to make the wind push Will back. Noticing the bird lean it's head back in a similar way to when it was freezing the falling feathers, Will jumps to his right just as a blue beam launches out of the bird's mouth and makes contact with the ground Will was just standing, leaving a crystalline ice sculpture instead. The bird leans his head back in preparation of a second blast, shooting it out almost immediately this time, but this time Will was ready.

CLYPEUM!

In an instant almost, Will is shrouded by a transparent white dome that was made from Will throwing a white orb at the ground moments before the beam had hit him. Keeping his hand outstretched to keep the shield up and smirking at the beams just bouncing off into another direction, Will's eyes light up bright as he starts up his next move. Forming another orb in his free hand, Will opens his mouthly as he begins to start the next incantation and throws the orb at the spot where the beam is hitting his dome.

TENEO!!

In a flash, Will's dome disappears and the bird seems to have stopped as if in shock from the magic attack. Standing in a flipped stance now and with his hood lowered behind his head, Will's eyes are covered in a blue light as a ball of the same color hovers in front of his hand. Will's face can bee seen completely now as the wind steadily keeps his hair pushed back and his face shows triumph. Giving another smirk, Will yells out another incantation, knowing that the end has arrived. Cogita. A blue energy pulse fires back to Will as he releases all of the arbsorbed energy from the bird's ice ray and directs it back at the bird who takes it head on, despite reacting at the last second to fly away. The bird makes it barely off the ground when the body of the giant begins to freeze over and keep it from flying. After 10 seconds, snow is seen thrown into the air as the bird makes a crash landing, the body being completely encased with ice.

Ha.. That wasn't too bad. Now where's the next two?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 3:50 pm

Tojis eyes widened as they were swarmed."Oh no!!!"Attempting to preform wolf roar,he growled in fusteration as he was token down,failing to summon even a spark."....I need to find a way to contain body heat...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 pm

OT: Moving on, Thr33 I guess can join back in later I guess.

Seeing Scope was too out of it to respond to JaK, the boy just grabbed one of the discs himself and absorbed it's properties becoming much more sturdy. He now felt ready to take the remaining shadow demon things on....Well, at least he was until suddenly they all multiplied and he was now surrounded by dozens or more. JaK looking about unafraid of the situation at hand. Knowing that there was a .00000001 chance of him realistically surviving this, much less winning. However, his willpower would of course never give in. JaK Sage was no coward by any means and the fact that he had a downed teammate only strengthened his resolve in the matter. He grabbed the second disc from his downed comrade now, feeling that he would definitely need it. JaK then faced the large group of wraiths. None of them moving a muscle as they stared back at JaK, except of course for the ones Toji was tearing through a little ways off. For JaK could hear his usual feral battle cries. In the moments that passed the teen wondered if this was really the actualization of what Grace had to deal with growing up. If so, Sage no longer really blamed her brother for doing what he had to, to defend his family. If push came to shove, JaK might've done the same thing to protect his teammates. Even selling his soul to the Reaper himself if it meant keeping them all safe, for this team was all he had left in this world.

"Come on then..........BRING IT!! GIVE ME ALL You've GOT!!!"

Sage would yell out as he stood ready to meet his end in this simulation, full well knowing even though it was all fake every wound in here would hurt and be very real pain for his body to endure. As he spoke these words all the shadow beings charged in almost as if this whole time they had just been waiting for an invitation. As they came in JaK stayed put, he had to protect Scope until he awoke. As the first few neared, Sage jumped up and kicked it square in jaw jaw, avoiding the multiple swipes flying towards him and slashed two others across the face with the T-blade discs he borrowed. Then putting on a clinic of punches, jabs, kicks, and athletic prowess, Sage tried to stay aloof. Delivering as many hard shots as he could and taking a few as well; meanwhile the wraiths continued to poor in at him. Eventually being overwhelmed and dropping both blades as they beat him down like a pack of hungry wolves. A hand extending out of the pile up and then suddenly becoming enlargened as the entire mob was knocked off Sage once his other fist delivered a large uppercut that caught a good amount of them and knocked the shadow figures over. After that JaK jumped forward with big feet that matched his fists and dove into a group of the dark creatures. Delivering huge blows now as he screamed out with all his might. These hits causing the big beings to go flying up into the air oddly enough. However, as JaK began to tire and dropped to his knees having cleared the area of monsters nearest them he looked about. His armor now cracked all over and missing in a few places. More of the Wraiths were still coming in, this was truly impossible. They were like an army and even the ones JaK had took out got back up, their injuries quickly subsiding.

"You...Gotta *pant Pant* be kidding me...."

JaK then rose up again for the last time, battered and bruised but still willing to fight. He raised his giant fists into the air again and nearly dared for them to come on. If he was going out, he was going out swinging, as the quote says. Darting towards the shadow monsters as they ran back at him, ready to meet for one last futile blowout.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:11 pm

Grace realized somehow that Sage had made the intended realization. Her dark powers were freaking her out these days, but it was good information to know. Sage wasn't backing out. He was going to go out swinging...

...But all this was a cakewalk compared to fighting Argo.

Grace realized that Will's simulation seemed to be a bit too...easy for him. Well, there was no need to be unfair, now was there? Grace found an ice-based enemy that she wanted in the computer's catalog and spawned it into Will's private training chamber.

The other two monsters still needed to be dealt with, but seemed to be hiding in the wind-blown snow. They were waiting to strike.

The monster that Grace now created appeared to be a fat, floating mage with metallic blue skin. The mage laughed and taunted Will. It could only be defeated in a very specific way. No normal physical or magical damage would hurt it at all. "I shall be your opponent, human. Tell me, what would you be willing to give to defeat me?" Whatever Will answered would injure both William and himself. The mage laughed as he awaited the foolish human's answer.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 1:29 am

Will begins to think on the mage's offer. What could be put up to defeat the mage? Watching from a close distance, the two monsters circle around the two but barely escape the sight of Will. Wearing a stern expression, Will dedicates his thoughts to what his answer will be. He knows that saying the wrong choice will turn bad for him, he needs to figure out what he should say so that he can take care of this and then the other two monsters Grace made for him to fight. Then it hits him, Will almost begins laughing maniacally at the idea and simplicity of it.

Your offer has been a great riddle for me. Any regular person would have been thinking on this for weeks to figure it out, but now I will forbid you a farewell. I don't know if this was aware to you when Grace put you out here, but I came into this room with the task of fighting three monsters that were programed to hunt me down and defeat me. For the answer of your question, I will give you my title of being hunted by these creatures. The responsiblitly to face them is now yours.

Will smirks at his solution and looks at the two dark blue shadows coming closer to him and the mage, who was shocked that his question flipped on him so very easily. The mage roars out with rage, the snow around him falling away from his body as the energy pushes it away from him. Getting in striking distance of him now, the ice shadow monsters close in on him from both sides. Will steps away from the three and looks to the direction of the control room and smiles. Feeling successful with the trap set up, Will looks back at the mage and the shadows, with all three of them infinitely impervious to physical damage, Will enjoys the brawl in front of him that won't end until the shadows freeze over the mage's soul.

Last edited by Crazy Moon on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:31 am

Grace turned off the simulation in Sage's room. She hoped that he wasn't hurt too much from the experience, mentally or physically. He had passed the test. "Come on out, Sage."

In Will's room, the mage was frustrated. The boy had outsmarted him. Now these monsters were attacking him relentlessly. The mage held up its fat arms and destroyed each of the monsters in a massive explosion.

Turning back to Will, the mage frowned. "It seems that we no longer have any business with each other. I now have no reason to exist." With that, the mage disappeared from the simulation.

Grace was genuinely impressed. Will was wise. Was she...was she falling for him?

He was off to a very good start, but there was more he would need if he wanted to beat Argo.

Grace pushed another button, summoning a large ice dragon fifty feet away from Will. It's breath could freeze instead of burn. It turned it's glowing red eyes towards Will and took a deep, cold breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:01 am

JaK exited the doors of the training room limping and with Scope over his shoulder. The kid had taken a hard hit and was very fatigued, but JaK had did his part in keeping him safe. One of Sage's arms were also dislocated by appearance and there was a large scratch mark on the side of his face. His body was no longer armored his clothes were in tattered everywhere. Finally, JaK's face spelt pure annoyance. That training session was definitely more than he had bargained for...All that and for what? Grace didn't even like JaK, and obviosuly had preferred Will, Ben, the angel dude, Lance, she had even ogled Superboy a bit...HELL, everyone other than JaK pretty much. What's next, maybe a crush on his dead brother too? These thoughts bothered him to no end, but JaK was a man or teenager of his word and he said he would aid Grace in not becoming a Grimwreaper wife to Necatti and that's what he was going to do...But, for what purpose really other than to say he helped his teammate.

"Scope needs to go to the medical bay, I'd take him, but I need to go get some air."

And with that JaK dropped Riley on the floor and then stood back up walking away rather angrily or in his usual brooding manner. While he did so he cracked his arm back into place making an irritated grunting noise as he rotated his shoulder while exiting the room. Heading up to the rooftop...His secret little nesting place where he did all his sulking at, and he sure did have a lot to sulk about.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:34 am

Will feels relief as he watches the mage destroy the two shadows and then vanish in front of him. Will starts to walk back when he hears the sound of wings behind him. The blood in his starts to turn really cold as Will feels a wind pounding against his back. When the temperature drop in him quickly begins to be painful, Will jumps out of the way of the full blast of wind. Turning to see the cause of the wind, Will stares into the eyes of a giant dragon with ice like spikes over it's body.

Oh boy.. This is going to be a tough fight.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 4:27 am

Toji staggers out of the training room, bruises forming on his body, espessuaklg on his forehead."Stupid ice shadow demons....Next time, I'll beat them...."He shakes his head,clearing it."Next time, I'll have designed a technique that garranties that I stay warm."Picking up Scope, he heads out."I'll take scops to the med room. I gotta get a bandage for my head,anyways."To be sure, he'll be dropping off scope, but he might check on Jak, also. He had seemed angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Sage seemed angry. Angrier than usual. Grace didn't know why. She had felt him realize what she wanted to teach him.

Was it his pride? Was he angry because he had found a battle that he could not win?

Grace would have to ask him later.

"Don't beat yourself up too much, Toji. You've done well."

For now, Grace focused her attention on Will. He had evaded the dragon's first attack, but now the dragon was slashing at him with those giant, icy claws.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numbers training(Open to TE)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3