Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 30 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Numbers training(Open to TE) Vote_lcapNumbers training(Open to TE) Voting_barNumbers training(Open to TE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Numbers training(Open to TE) Vote_lcapNumbers training(Open to TE) Voting_barNumbers training(Open to TE) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Numbers training(Open to TE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf
Villain or good guy?: Good

Numbers training(Open to TE) Empty
PostSubject: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Toji stood on a dusty plain,facing a hundred demon bandits.Their leader scoffed."A little boy like you,defeating all of us?Ha!!!Men,swarm!!!!"They rushed toward Toji,abd he grinned.Blurring forward,he launched into a spinning kick,taking out a dozen.Summoning his tanto,he blocked a blow from a huge ax that would have tooken his head off.He slashed at the demon rapidly, turning it into dust,since it was a earth demon.In fact,all of them were.Soon,all that could be seen was a huge swarming mass of bandits,and various ones being knocked high into the air by Toji's attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:12 pm

JaK in the operators booth was controlling the simulations, watching intently at Toji as he applied their teachings.

"Come on Toji, that swing got a little close there. Remember, stick and move.....You're being to predictable right now. If you didn't move lighting fast I'd have up-kicked you six times already. Counter, then hit your dragon kicks at the hip, neck, and upper shoulders. Those are the disabling points..You missed an attempt at a judo hip toss right there."

JaK would continue to rant at the boy over the loud speaker. Trying to improve his technique as he watched him pummel the bandits so that way the next time he faced an all powerful demon that could keep up with him. Or worse was much stronger than the teenage half-demon, he wouldn't be outclassed by a actual demon who had 1000 plus year of fighting experience.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:22 pm

Grinning,Toji followed Jaks instructions,and the rate of demons he dropped increased.Soon,it was only 50.Drawing back some,the bandit leader said,"Alright,boys,time to send this runt packing!Unlock,devil forms!!!"The 50 left suddenly grew in size and shape,spikes forming all over them,the previously huge weapons looking like children's toys in their hands.Toni switched to his currently most powerful weapon,the twin sythe kursigami,two twin
hand sythes connected by a LONG chain."Come on!!!"
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Standing next to JaK in the control room, Will observes the style of the new member.

So, has this kid had any training? Toji looks like he's barely able to defend himself. If it wasn't for his speed, he'd be taken down pretty quickly.

So Jak. You know the most out of us guys on how powerful Argo is. Are we going to be able to take him on in "one on one" fights?
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 7:53 pm

(Toji has full knowledge of a demon martial art....But then,he hasn't had much chances to actually use it....)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:15 am

"I dunno about you, but I'm confident in myself....NO NO NO Toji, come on man!! Go for the pressure points not the eyeball dude! Were Titans AKA the good guys. But anyway, I'm not sure Will. He' definitely one of the most powerful Ice-weilders I've ever met. I actually don't have a very high opinion of the guy though. Instead of trying to stop a marriage between his sister and death he accepted spiritual powers from him. Not very much brotherly love there, I don't care what your culture says, but then again who am I to talk?"

Pressing a few buttons on the simulator the setting began to swtich.

"Ok Toji, I'm turning it up a notch in difficulty. These guys are going to be wielding your weaknesses so stay sharp."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Toji slashed at the lead demons shoulder pressure point,but was blocked by a stream of water."Woah!!"He looked,to see that one of the 10 left had shot a stream at him.Staggering back, he fell to the ground."Hahaha,looks like we found his weakness men.Sorrowed him...and fire!!!"As streams came to him from all around him, he got an idea.Spinning his kursigami faster and faster,creating a vortex all around him,making the water go into a egg shaped pattern.The bandit leader stared."Wah?!!How'd he do that?Men stop firing!!"As the water faded away,Toji desummoned his weapon,grinning."Alright,time to finish this!!"Blurring toward the leader, he started running around him.The leader snorted."I agree.men,fuse!!" As what was rest of his men fused with him,he transformed into a boy bout Toji's height,with red eyes and hair.Watching Toji run around him fast enough to make a circle of smoke ,he said,"Are you gonna attack?"Toji grins."As you wish..."Going at max speed,Toji flashstepped in front of him,kicking him right on the chin and up into the air.following him,Toji continued kicking him,making the boss go higher and higher.When he and the bandit was high enough,Toji flashstepped behind him;wrapping his arms around him."Eh??What's this?!"Toji grins."Dragon...PILLAR!!"Tilting backwards,Toji spins faster,and faster,creating a visible pillar of air as they fall."T-Yhis attack?!Impossible!!!"Hitting the earth,they create a huge boom, sending a huge cloud of air and crushed rock across the entire plain.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:01 pm

Hey JaK, is it possible enough to destroy this room while it's doing a simulation? From all the times I've been in here, it seems like it can withstand anything we throw at it.

Looking at the crater that was just made, Will checks into Toji's mind to see if the young one was still conscious.

That move was really reckless. JaK, are you really going to let this kid fight Argo? You just said he's the most powerful ice mage you've met. I may not have seen much of Toji yet, but the way he has been fighting, it's showing me that he's not ready for a life or death fight. Go talk to this boy, JaK. I know it's honorable for what he's wanting to do and I respect him for it, but unlike you, me, and Lance, he isn't showing that he'll survive it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Grace walked by the training room and looked in through a small window. Toji was in there training, and Will and Sage were talking in the control room.

They all seemed to be working hard. Grace was touched. They wanted to help her, even if it meant putting themselves in danger.

Grace decided to watch, but tried to remain unseen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:21 pm

"In all honestly, I don't think I'm going to survive this. From what I understand this fight with Argo is either going to go until we completely defeat him or we give up...You know me, I don't give up. And for us to beat him, were going to have to literally break his spirit and he has Necatti's power. You remember how it felt having that power..None of us might have much of a chance. So basically what I'm saying is Will...I'm going to try and be the first to face him. If I fail, hopefully I injure him enough for one of you guys to take him in the next trial. Should I miraculously win, Toji here wont even have to fight. It's the least I can do for Grace and you all is to soften him up if at all possible or force him to reveal his true power. Grace saved my life and you guys are like a family to me, even Toji here. If I don't make it...."

Dead silence would echo between Will and JaK as the telepath most likely understood what Sage intended to do. With Nightmare seemingly destroyed at the moment, he had no reason not to give it his all and hold back. Breaking the awkward silence for a moment Sage hit the mic and spoke to Toji.

"Come on Toji, the Simulation chamber fixes itself and all, but you're going to break it to the point that we all can't use it for a week. The point of the exercise was to find a way to deal with your weaknesses without half killing yourself."

Of course the entire time JaK had no idea Grace was nearby as he said all this. (Nor did I know Dar was going to enter the thread after I typed all that haha)
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Toji got up,dusting up his pants."The thing is jak,is that I bopped my head a little.The good thing about the Dragon Pillar grapple,is that when you land,your enemies head lands first,taking most of the damage."He wiped blood off of his forehead."I only got a slight cut."He grins confidently."And once I start spinning,there's no stopping it!!I don't even have to use my powers!"He frowned."But you're right, Jak-boss.Looks like I failed.I can mI've fast enough to dodge water aimed at my head,but I gotta find away to produce heat,otherwise I'm finished."
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 pm

With his hood down, Scope walks in with some low thuds as his boots hit the metal floor. He wanted to see what everyone thought of his new 'Hero' outfit, but, didn't want to point it out right away. Walking up and leaning over the monitor to look at Toji, he first waved at his friend and then asked, "So...how's he doing?"

Riley found it pretty intimidating how much power this kid had when all that he had going for him was a good eye. He was the one that really needed to hone his skills...not this power-packed mega strength demon dude! It always amazed him to see Toji in action...and he had always been brought back to the day that he had freed the boy from his 'prison'...How the HIVE caught him in the first place, he'd never know...

He took out one of his small distance discs and pressed the central logo with the Titan's 'T' on it to make it fold and unfold rapidly as he continued to gaze into the simulator nonchalantly. He also wanted to hear what JaK and the others thought about his new weaponry. He was no super genius, but, he was pretty impressed with what he cooked up.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 12:45 am

JaK, you know you're the person I respect the most on this team. You've been here ever since I joined and we've always watched each other's back when one of us were in trouble. I know that when I left, I left a bad taste in everyone's mouths but I didn't know I was about to be dragged off to another dimension thanks to that grandpa of mine that you met who gave you my spell book. As for your honesty about not surviving, there's not going to be anyone losing their life as long as I can help it. But I do feel really strong about Toji not being in this. He's inexperienced. You and I have an advantage over what to expect because we've gone head to head with Necatti, and both of us have become much stronger since those days. You're a brother to me, JaK. If things get really bad in your fight with Argo, I will step in to put an end to the fight. And if he does kill you, he's going to be fighting a very pissed off warlock. He better hopes he loses the first fight because if he doesn't, I'll be coming in after you tenfold.

Clenching both of his fists as he fumes with anger, Will thinks over on JaK statements about how he sees the fight going against Argo. The feeling of dread begins to sink into William as he takes in that he has no way of knowing who will be winning the fight against Argo and saving Grace, or how anything will turn out in the future all thanks to his foresight ability being shut off because of the events in the alternate dimension when he was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:29 am

"Actually, speaking of Warlocks I'm gonna need your help contacting a certain Wizard we both kno---"

Just then Riley would enter the room and watch how Toji was taking on the holographic men inside without too much effort.

"Well talk later Will, oh and Toji I'm changing the terrain to be unstable volcanic wasteland with monsters of the same degree and design everywhere. Mainly because we might end up in the gates of hell some day or on a different planet and I need to make sure you can handle it...And yes I know you're a demon and can probably handle it, but still stay on your toes."

That being said, JaK would push a few buttons/keys changing the setting and then address Scope.

"Looking sharp Rye, like the Titan disc especially. Think you could make me some high-tech gear like that? Oh, and did you want to join Toji in there? We are a team after all..."
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 am

"Hi scope!!"Toni waved up at where the window was,before blurring forward with his tanto, tripping a lava creature into back into the lava with the blade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numbers training(Open to TE)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next