Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Voting_barNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Vote_lcapNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Voting_barNumbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Numbers training(Open to TE)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:13 am

Sage and Will were talking about the very large chance that a Titan would die from fighting Argo. Grace would feel terrible if any of her friends died while trying to save her. She knew that she couldn't stop them. She had asked them for help, and they would fight to the bitter end.

What would be the order of challenges? Sage said that he wanted to go first, if only to weaken Argo for the next fight. Will wanted to go second. Both of them had fought Necati before, so they knew what to expect. That probably made them the two most prepared ones for this fight. Toji, Superboy, Scope, and Fenris might be very powerful, but they were new to the scene. They were just starting out there superhero careers...and they knew nothing of Necati.

Maybe it was time to teach them.

Grace walked into the control room casually, as though she had just showed up. "Fire and brimstone? The arctic doesn't look quite like that, Sage. You should try some cold-based simulations." Grace looked around the control room, trying to figure out the machinery. "Is it possible to create a simulation from scratch...from memory?"
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:39 pm

A smile spread across Scope's face when JaK mentioned Riley making him some high tech gear. "Uh, well what kind of gear did you have in mind JaK? What do you need?"

Riley didn't know JaK's powers or what they consisted of really...he hadn't really seen him fight or anything yet...actually he pretty much only knew Toji's, Lance's and Brianna's powers. That might not be such a good thing...he frowned at the thought.

His frown became lower as JaK suggested that Scope should go in for training with Toji. Him inside a room with the Thunderbolt Kid's firepower!? He would get roasted! But, JaK was the boss...

He sucked it up and entered the room with a Distance Disc in hand, ready to slice up any adversaries that would be created by the simulator. As he waited, he realized that JaK had called him Rye! Short for Riley! How did he know his name!? ...Ah, Lance that blabber mouth...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm

OT: I would've edited to say Scope if you wanted.. Very Happy

Just then Grace would enter the room right after Scope asked JaK what kind he would want. Upon her coming in she adressed JaK as well and told him lava wouldn't be befitting training since they were going to be fighting in an iceland. In the past JaK might've told Grace that no one asked for her opinion! But oddly enough, as of late JaK & Grace's relationship had become more or less the same as their team relastionship status was..Professional. JaK knew she still didn't like him too much and Grace at times got on his nerves, but they had both worked on being nicer to one another and now they kept the evil glares and rude remarks to a minimum.

"Uhh, ya you can actually..Just takes a few moments to. You can use preset scenarios Cyborg thought up, battles the old Titans have already been through, or if you want to be specific make your own. Just change terrain, go through database of people/beings and their powers add them in, and then finally put the rules of engagement. Safety, blah, blah you get it. Here have a seat, you would know more 'cool' situations than I would."

As JaK spoke he got out of the chair and welcomed Grace to take a seat before walking with Scope towards the simulation chamber entrance. On the way speaking of what he'd want for weapons possibly.

"Hmm, well I don't have many long range attacks since I can't absorb energy or shoot off stuff I absorb. So maybe something I could throw or shoot at a rapid pace and rather quickly would be cool. Oh, and maybe some kind of weapon for up close and personal stuff ya know. For when bashing in people's faces isn't enough and you need an object that can keep them at bay without getting your hands too dirty, ya know? Eh, well talk after you get out of training session. Be careful by the way, the setting is on 10 with no safeguards."

JaK would smirk as he said this, closing the door behind Scope and leaving him along with Toji to face whatever Grace was programming at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 9:31 pm

As the two head down to the training area and wait for Grace to set up the arena, Will walks over to stand next to Grace and pats her on her shoulder to get her attention.

Hey Grace, what can you tell me about your brother? What are some of the things that Necatti's powers did to Argo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:48 pm

Grace hadn't wanted to interrupt the lava exercize, but now it seemed as though she had. Oh well, Toji seemed to be doing fine with the lava, anyways.

Sitting down at the control center, Grace was a bit overwhelmed by all the buttons and dials. She had come from a technologically primative place, and she had never really understood all these fancy machines. Slowly, she started to understand how to change the settings for the training room. Finding a snow-filled environment was easy, but finding the proper constructs was more difficult. Aliens, giants, robots...pirates?

There! Grace typed in a few modifications to the monster she had selected and launched the simulation. She kept the danger level pretty low. She didn't want to kill anyone in a practice session.

She turned her attention to Will. "My brother has spent most of his life fighting the dark spirits. Our village has been under attack by these spirits for several years, but the attacks got worse when Argo was a boy. After my father was killed, it was actually Argo's idea to engage me to Necati. He offered my hand to the Reaper, and in return he asked for the power to defeat the dark spirits."

Grace paused, not wanting to forget anything. "The elders said that the dark power would corrupt Argo, but I don't think he's been corrupted...yet. He has focused his gifted dark power to fight demons on equal terms. He can focus his mind, spirit, and body into weapons. He can make a blade that affects only spiritual things. If anyone gets hit by it, mortal or otherwise, they would probably die. Magic and spiritual attacks are no more effective against him than physical attacks. His ice-bending has also vastly improved. Five of the elders tried to fight him, and he took them all out. He can also freeze time within a certain range, but he can't move while time is frozen."

As the new, snowy simulated environment came into place, two dark beings would also appear. They were transparent black and had no true outline, but them. Glowing red eyes set stared at the two heroes with hatred. These constructs were, to Grace's best expression, the Dark Spirits who had terrorized her village since before she was born.

The wraiths each attacked a hero, slashing at them with menacing claws and biting with powerful jaws.
Back to top Go down
Thr33
Magic Man
Magic Man
Thr33

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 11:55 pm

(OOC: No, you're fine. Scope just doesn't want a lot of people to know his secret identity. Robin style, you know?)

Right when JaK said what he needed in weapons, Scope's mind went off. The guns, the tech in his new room, the plasma, the grenades...he had them all! Just constructing them right was the problem after he came up with an idea, but, he was catching pretty fast even though he wasn't a super genius or anything. He had used guns for quite a long time and knew what different parts did.

The Simulator doors zoomed open and the icy winds buffeted his face. His suit automatically thickened and he put his hood up which generated special goggles to protect his eyes from the sleet and some cloth to protect his face. He looked like a ninja mixed with an eskimo! Taking a few steps, he heard Toji get in a fight around an icy wall, but, before he could come for backup, a dark figure appeared in front of him. Its red eyes glowing as Scope could feel the automatic hatred it had of him. This Simulator was really good!

Before Scope could do anything, the figure started slicing away at Scope, him moving as fast as he could to avoid the razor sharp slices. After there was a pause in the swings, Scope jumped up an icy boulder, swung around a few stalactites and found a nice high spot to fight from a distance as he preferred.

He looked down at the spectre and saw that it had lost him. Seeing his shot, Scope chucked two D-Ds right at the spectre. It sliced a little ice on the way down to cause some of the icy shards to get in the way of the spectre. As some mist and smoke spread upon the impact, Scope watched intently to see if the creature had survived.

Focusing in on the mini mushroom cloud, the spectre flew through the smoke and forced Scope to get into close combat-not his strength! Scope used the iron shields on his forearms of his uniform to glance the swings away. He waited for a shot and watched for a weakness although he couldn't seem to find any. It just seemed to be the same throughout! While watching and staring into the eyes of the creature, he wasn't watching where he was going and he was eventually rammed into the icy wall.

"Ah!" he yelled as his head felt like it bruised upon impact. With that opening, the spectre stabbed for him and a small piece of his back arm got cut. Scope punched and pushed the creature off. The creature hit the opposite ice wall and started charging back at him, but, before he got too close, Scope chucked a grenade at the creatures face and it exploded on impact. The creature disappeared and Scope grabbed his arm as he fell to the ground to catch his breath.

"So, how was that guys!?" Scope yelled through the sleet as he wondered how Toji was doing. He couldn't see the entire field with all of the sleet.
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 12:44 am

Will's attention to the fight is drastically lowered after hearing everything that Grace had just told him. He cocks his head toward her and opens his mouth as he starts to speak with a drastic tone in his voice.

You're damn brother sold you to the grim reaper just so he could become stronger!? What is wrong with him?!? Grace, I promise you I won't let you down. Your brot. No, I'm not even going to consider that he is your brother. If I were you, I wouldn't either if I was sold off for eternity and my father was slaughtered for power. Grace, I'm not intending to upset you nor insult your culture, but just like everyone else here, you're a sister to me just like the two down there, Lance, Conner, and JaK are brothers to me. JaK plans on going all out in his fight and if Argo wins, I'm going to come in next to with just as much determination as JaK does to win and make Argo pay for his actions.

Reaching down to grab Grace's hand into his, Will smiles at her and looks into her eyes with his eyes, showing her he'll be there for her. A pulse of magical energy flowing through William unknowingly and entering both of them, making them fill with pureness.

I promise to you I won't let you be with Necatti.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Hellbreaker

RPG character
Name: Toji Okami
Code Name: Lightning Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 7:53 am

Toji was suddenly weakened by the icy cold.As the monster attacked him,he summoned his tanto."Ill just have to defeat you with skill,that's all..."He dashes forward at a normal,but fast rate,driving the tanto up behind it's jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 9:49 pm

Grace felt mixed emotions as she held Will's hand. She felt glad that Will wanted to help her and save her from Necati. On the other hand...she didn't hate her brother. "Thank you, Will, but you need to understand that Argo is not an irrational person. He had made his decisions for many reasons, a few of which I am aware of. If Argo hadn't promised me to Necati, then my entire village would have died that day." Grace pointed to the wraiths that the two new Titans were fighting. "These spirits had come in force to destroy our village once and for all. We would not have been able to defeat them all."

Grace pushed a button to begin phase 2 of her simulated battle. More dark beings began to form. Now Scope and Toji would need to fight 4 of the wraiths each.

"Is it better for one person to be sacrificed for the good of many? Isn't that what the Titans with their own lives? I don't want to sound ungrateful. I don't want to marry Necati. That is my only wish for my life: to avoid that fate."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 11:02 pm

You're not going to marry Necatti, Grace. I'll personally seek Necatti out if we fail and challenge him for you if I must. Either way, you will not be left to be with Death.

And no, it's not the best choice for one to be sacrificed for many. We are titans to ensure that no one is sacrificed. We're here to make sure everyone is safe from peril, even our fellow titans.

Will locks his eyes on Grace's face as she presses the buttons on the control board. He begins to grin as he finds himself enjoying being able to talk to her..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 1:20 am

As JaK walked back upstairs he found Grace and Will holding hands, he guessed they were sharing a tender moment. Odd how Grace was like the Raven of their team. She had a personal story or adventure with like everybody at some point. Same with JaK to, who could be seen as the teams Robin...Except his was more of the darker half, while Lance was the lighter half. In any case, Sage didn't know how to feel about entering in on them in this tender moment. It almost felt like envy/jealousy, but JaK immediately shrouded that thought completely out of his mind as much as possible. Grace was a teammate and that's all she could be to him. Family, team member, occasional drama buddy who he had serious conversations with when either of them were feeling down.

Then again, should he actually beat Argo he would be married to her. It would be an arrangement he had agreed to upon even entering the dual. So in all rights, shouldn't he be jealous that Will was having what seemed like a very personal moment with what could be his future wife? Wait..What was JaK even thinking?! He needed to just leave, this was getting too weird for him. Not to mention he didn't want Will to feel his mixed reaction with his magic/sensing/mood ring powers. Turning to exit moments after Will and Grace had continued their conversation. He needed to get all of this off his mind and he knew the best way to do it. Going down to the simulation chamber, in a bad mood once again he entered inside of it himself now. Visible to those in the backroom. Walking into the snowy ice lands to face the beasts within...
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 2:18 am

Grace, do you remember back when I had entered your mind and freed you? Could you tell me what I saw in your head back then?

Looking in her eyes now with a stern expression, Will waits eagerly for some detail on what he witnessed when he was inside her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:41 am

Will really supported her. He said that nobody should have to sacrifice themselves for the greater good, and that the Titans were here to enforce this rule. Grace smiled. She felt...loved.

Grace didn't notice JaK in the doorway. Just as she was starting to wonder why Will had his hand on her's, Will asked a very personal question. What had he seen in her head?

Grace's eyes opened wide for a second. "That's kind of a personal question. Had I married Necati, I would have given birth to his children. These children of death, or the Firstborn, are a part of what you saw in my head. The power that Necati has gifted me is attatched to my soul. That is why I turned into a ice-skelaton in my mind. I guess you could say my soul is partially dead. Only when Argo is defeated and Necati's hold on me is broken will I be free again. That's why I will happily live the rest of my life with anyone who beats Argo. One of you will bring my soul back to life."

Grace was suprised by how well Will listened to her. She didn't remember him being this caring. Had she just not been paying attention? Or had be changed during his absense?

"Where were you all this time, Will? I never really heard."
Back to top Go down
Substikyute
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
Substikyute

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?:

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:21 am

Will turns his head to look at the floor now as he recalls where he has been and what he has been doing when he left. With a short inhale, Will looks back at Grace with a sullen look on his face now.

Oh, where did I disappear to when I was gone? My ancestor, Voromir, had me teleported to another to another dimension to help him put an end to a war that was being held between these elemental beings and the "Gods" of that dimension. There was a civilization living on the planet, but the monsters had massacred the entire population before I had been brought there. How long have I actually been away? Time over there became lost to me as it seemed like I was there for years fighting to save that planet and restore the life on it. The gods there were very powerful, but so were the elementals as they gained power from each Divine that they killed. One of them had even managed to take away my power of foresight... That's why I have the scar on my face. And I also wouldn't be here either had one of the ice goddesses not had thrown me out of the lava elemental's trap and put herself in my place.. While I was there though, they did give me more power by enhancing my abilities and Voromir even taught me new spells which he had made himself. So Grace, I have plenty of reasons to fight, the main one being for you, Grace. Because I can't allow another team mate to be taken into Death's arms. Especially not someone who is family to me! Grace, I love all the people in the members of this tower as family and without questioning, will put my life on the line for any of them.

Unsure of how Grace is feeling now, Will lets go of her hand and takes a step back. Letting his story sink in, Will feels joyful about her asking where he's been before JaK and Lance had gotten to. Then he remembers the ice goddess that had sacrificed herself to save him and how that moment showed him how a true team should be running. No fighting amongst the members, just against who was causing trouble. But he was in the crowd of gods and goddesses, they were supposed to be like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 3:31 am

Back in the simulation chamber, no sooner had Scope managed to take out the other entity would more approach. Outnumbered now Toji seemed to take on the ones on his side dealing with them as best he could, but Scope was only human and these things were the shades of what destroyed Grace's people down to the point that a deal had to be struck to finally defeat them. As they rushed the rather worn out Titan from over his head JaK came soaring in a triple somersault. Drop-kicking the monster in it's chest as it seemed they could be hurt by physical attacks, but not too much damage was made as JaK was not armored. It only stumbled backwards.

Sage landing on one knee after landing the hit and then rolling to the side as another rushed in for a swipe at him. As he did so and got to a crouched position he would hit the leg of the creature at it's nerve cluster, or at least where he thought it was, and as it buckled leaped up and kicked it in the face. Sage being able to leap extremely high, almost inhuman at times. As he did so the creature fell back and the other one would come forward again. Neither of them really phased it though, it was just JaK had a lot of aggression to let out. Seeing as these things could be hurt physically that meant until he armored up he was going for more tactical attacks and luckily every living thing had nerve clusters. Even magical beings had pathways where their energy flowed or pressure points that could cut off that circulation. Sadly, there was nothing to absorb in this frozen wasteland other than ice and these things were very powerful creatures. If JaK wanted to put them down he needed a solid material. Remembering Scope was behind him he extended his hand as two more of the things approached making it four on two.

"Give me one of your disk thingies for a second. I need something that's going to give me a bit more umph, so I can let off some steam."

JaK didn't even really know why he was so upset, all he really knew was that he wanted to fight right now. And he was hell bent on doing so...The creatures continued to approach while JaK's eyes darted side to side, his facial expression always fearless as usual, but rather a heightened sense of things arousing his fighting spirit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Numbers training(Open to TE)   Numbers training(Open to TE) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Numbers training(Open to TE)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next