Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Super training (Open to TE) Vote_lcapSuper training (Open to TE) Voting_barSuper training (Open to TE) Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Super training (Open to TE) Vote_lcapSuper training (Open to TE) Voting_barSuper training (Open to TE) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Super training (Open to TE)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

Super training (Open to TE) Empty
PostSubject: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:41 am

Open To: Anyone who wants to train and talk about the upcoming Argo fight
Characters Appearing: Superboy, any Titan East member who wants to train
Summary: To prepare for the upcoming fight against Argo Superboy and possibly some other Titan East members spend some time in the simulator
Time: Morning, 10:00 AM

Super training (Open to TE) Ep0050353

Inside the control room part of the simulation chamber Superboy could be seen playing with the dials for it. He was seen setting the difficulty to maximum and turned the safety off which meant that whatever he was going to face in there was going to be out for blood. He would then scroll through the database and look for someone or something to fight. After a quick scroll through he just gave up looking and hit the random button, a suprise fight would make it more fun so he set it to start as soon as he walked through the door of the chamber. As he stepped inside and closed the door the room quickly changed to resemble something of the old Roman Colosseums except the crowd was a mixture of different aliens instead of Romans. As he looked into the center of it he saw that a giant orange creature had just taken down an opponent before turning to the crowd.
Spoiler:
"Is there no-one here who feels as if they can defeat me? Every 'challenge' so far has been a walk in the park. If there is anyone who brave enough to face me then step forward now." This is exactly the kind of fight that Conner had been hoping for. "Sure, I'll take you on." Superboy would then jump from where he stood at the top of the arena down into the battle pit in front of this, thing. "They call me Topazo, what is your name weakling?" Superboy would look around the arena before answering. "Oh, you're talking to me, you see when you said weakling I thought someone else wanted to fight as well. You can just call me Superboy, or the boy who's about to knock you into the next solar system, whichever you prefer." Getting angry with Superboy’s attitude Topazo charged at him with his axe raised high ready to slice Superboy in two but at the last second Superboy moved out of the way and as Topazo swung his axe down it got stuck in the ground which gave Superboy the chance to attack. Kicking himself towards the orange monster Superboy would land a giant left hook sending the monster half way across the arena. Conner would then walk over and pick up the axe that had been stuck in the ground. “Now let’s just get this out of the way.” Conner would then throw the axe to the other side of the arena where the blade would land in the wall. Superboy was making this a fist fight, which was fine by Topazo. Both fighters ran towards each other ready to land powerful hits, as Superboy swung his fist Topazo would catch it in his own, much larger, hand. He would then pick Superboy up by the hand before bringing his other hand up and landing a powerful uppercut with his other hand which sent Superboy flying high up into the air. He wasn’t done there however. Topazo jumped up after Superboy and grabbed the teen’s head in his hand before coming back down to the ground and driving his head straight into the ground.

As Superboy lay there motionless Topazo turned back to the crowd. “Like I asked earlier, is there no-one here who can beat me.” As he finished addressing the crowd a boulder the size of a small car hit him in the back and the momentum carried him into the arena wall. As the crowd looked over to see where the boulder had come from they saw Superboy standing there. “It’ll take more than that to keep me down.” As everyone looked over to the boulder that was sticking out of the wall they saw it shatter as Topazo stepped back out, for Superboy he had more. Once again both fighters charged at each other but this time Conner used his smaller frame to his advantage. As Topazo swung his fist Conner would jump over it and he would do a flip over the monster’s whole body, but as he was above Topazo’s head in mid flip he would hook his hands under the monster’s jaw and carry him over in the flip as well, driving him face first into the floor, but not stopping there Conner would pull his fist back and drive it down onto the back of Topazo’s head, driving it even further into the ground. Superboy then stood back up, believing the fight to be over when all of a sudden a giant orange hand would grab him by his ankles and lift him into the air upside down. “Not a bad fight ‘Superboy’. I must say you have given me a better fight than anyone else here but I’m afraid now I must break you.” As he would finish his sentence Topazo would grab Conner by his wrists as well, this wasn’t a good spot. Topazo would then lift Superboy high above his head before bringing his back crashing down across his giant orange knee causing Superboy to let out a yell of anguish.

Topazo would stand over Superboy thinking that this battle was over, and it almost was but he was about to make one fatal mistake. “Next time boy just send Superman instead, you don’t even seem worthy to have the Super name.” That was it, the final straw. No-one compared Conner to Superman and got away with it. Somehow managing to get back to his feet Superboy would look over to the orange monster with gritted teeth. Topazo just walked over laughing. “Ha, you think you can seriously beat me? I’ll tell you what, I’ll even give you a free shot.” Topazo then put both hands behind his back, showing that he was giving Conner a free shot. Pulling his fist back as far as he could Conner would then let it fly straight into the gut of Topazo, the pain clearly visible on his face. Conner nearly punched a hole through his stomach, causing the orange monster to drop to his knees and then Conner would bring his foot up and connect with a round house kick which sent Topazo down to the ground, knocked out. Superboy wasn’t finished there. He stood over the head of Topazo. “No-one compares me to Superman.” He would then bring his fist down to the back of Topazo’s head and the simulator stopped, showing that Superboy had won the fight. He then just sat in the simulator, he was exhausted but he would get the energy back soon.

Last edited by Josh on Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Super training (Open to TE) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:38 pm

Lance had arrived into the Simulator room just in time to see Superboy kick some butt. Lance was going to meet JaK and Will here, but it looked like Superboy beat them here. Lance was in a separate room where he was able to watch the simulation go down. He noticed that Superboy had put it on max settings and also turned off the safety in it, so that meant anything goes. The battle for the most part looked even, until that giant orange guy mentioned Superman. That seemed to send Superboy off the deep end. In less than a minute, Superboy had the giant orange orc down buried into the ground and then the simulation was over. Lance would then walk over and open the large metal sliding doors since the simulation was over. He would walk over to Superboy.

"That was pretty impressive Superboy."

Lance would say with a smile on his face and in a kind congratulatory tone.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Super training (Open to TE) Ep0041159

Superboy then got up to his feet and dusted himself down. He needed to go and sunbath to get his energy back. As he got up he saw Lance came in and complimented him on the fight. "I could've done better...I should've done better." He then took a deep breath, as he thought back over the fight he saw some points in his mind where he could've ended it sooner and expended less energy, but all that was pointless now. For the upcoming fight with Argo he would need to take advantage of times like that, not just think about what he could have done after the fight. He would then turn back to Lance. "So I'm guessing you're gonna do some training now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:39 am

"You bet your ass WE are. Nice one Conn. Although, I did kind of find it odd how much the simulator loved showboating?? Haha, Cyborg sure has an odd way of programming sense of humors. Anyway, Lance you ready to roll Rocky?"

JaK would crack his knuckles as he spoke and then did a quick stretch before doing the same with his neck.Having come out from behind the glass as Lance did and clapped a little bit, expecting nothing less really.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 12:48 am

Super training (Open to TE) Ep0051217

"I guess when you're as strong as he thought he was its kinda hard not to be overconfident. Maybe if we're lucky Grace just thinks Argo is strong because she's never seen anyone stronger in her village. He may have just been the best that they had to offer back there and he hasn't come across a challenge like us yet." Part of Conner was hoping this was the case because if he really is as strong as Grace is saying then it's going to be a hard fight, but another part really hopes that he does live up to the hype that Grace has been saying because then, even though it'll be hard, it'll be a damn good fight. Hearing that they were planning on training next Superboy contemplated staying and watching, he wanted to see what the rest of the team could bring to the table. He heard about what they could do but apart from Jak he hadn't seen what they could do.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:09 am

"Oh don't be so hard on yourself."

Lance would say to Superboy what he first said. Then Superboy would ask if they were about to train, and before Lance had a chance to even say anything JaK had already showed up there. He would look behind him as JaK was walking in. Lance gave like a slight wave saying hello with a smile on his face. Lance would look at JaK as JaK asked if he was ready.

"Yeah, let's get to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 1:48 pm

"Alright then."

Stepping out onto the floor now of the simulation chamber it looked empty and white. Lance quickly following after JaK while preparing for a tough fight. Neither of them felt like turning down the simulation chamber settings. They weren't punks and there was the fact that there was two of them...

"Ok, computer run simulation. Randomize scenario.."

As JaK spoke suddenly the entire room would become a stadium once again and he and Lance could be seen standing inside a ring. In it was an announcer while outside in the stands were screaming fans. The announcer was getting the crowd pumped while JaK & lance stood next to him in the ring rather confused about this scenario until they saw the ladders, the chairs, and the tables everywhere. There was a barbwire bat to te left of the ring, a sledge hammer to the right and even a good ol bag of thumb tacks on the stairs. Lance and JaK would then look at one another...

"This is a wrestling match and not just any wrestling match, a hardcore one!? Why would the computer choose this?"

"AND NOOOOWWWW INTRODUCING THEIR OPPOENETS IN THIS HANDICAP LAST MAN STANDING TAG TEAM MATCH UP... El MISTICO, REY ZOMBIE, & EL ZOMBOOO!!"

Spoiler:

It was at that point three inhuman looking men would step into the ring. One of them looking like he was missing half his face and was hitting hismelf int he head with a chair he brought into the ring. The other one dressed in white was running around, moving extremely quick, and EL Zombo was at least 9 feet tall or more.

"Oh...That's why. Nice one computer, Cyborg really did make the simulation chamber more interesting."

That beign said, JaK would throw away his sunglasse and grabbed the ring post in an attempt to aborb it, but found his power wasn't working...The simulator was supressing their abilities. Since none of this was real, it was making it so that there was no rock in this scenario, no real metal or anything for JaK and Lance to use against their opponents powers wise. Although when you touched the holograms they still felt like metal bars and such. They were going to have to fight these guys with just their two hands and feet or whatever else they could find. This situation really did just become serious.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 pm

OT: Word JaK? I don't even know where to start on this now xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:07 pm

OT: Lol feel like your avatar don't you? XD And just remember that Benoit4Ever's RPG. To start we have to decide whos gonna get things going and if it's you just begin the match like your writing results for a Caws RPG.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 2:09 pm

OT: Exactly how I feel xD And yeah he's my friend in real life, we live fairly close to each other :P And true true, I shall be thinking of how to start this... scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:36 pm

OT: LoltotallyhijackedJosh'sthread (teehee)
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 4:36 pm

I was thinking the same thing. I was going to edit it so it could be just a training thread lol
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Lance would walk over to JaK before the bell would ring. Lance had his back to the opponents facing JaK with his right shoulder to JaK's right shoulder. He would lean in a bit so that he would be able to hear him over the crowd.

"So um, you want the ugly one, the caped one, or the one who looks like he is about to burst of all the roids he is taking?"

OT: Sorry for short crappy one, can't think of how to start xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Suddenly the large half faced one would step forward and then point at JaK while doing the slit throat taunt.

"I think we just found our first candidate for an ass whooping."

That being said, the others would go stand in their corners and the bell would ring alerting everyone that the match had began. The large bruiser then running at Sage, who did the same. Both of them yelling as they approached, but JaK would duck down and slide in between his legs while he continued charging and hit the corner ring full on. However, his rock hard dome didn't even seem to be phased by this or the hail marry of punches JaK delivered to him the moment the big guy turned around and pushed JaK off of him. Afterwards attempting to throw a right hand, but JaK ducked under it and kicked him in the shin buckling the skull faced man and then leaped up and enziguried him in the face Knocking him to the ground. Afterwards JaK stood up and walked around as the crowd cheered and then went back to the corner with Lance standing idly by for a tag.

"See, these guys are pushovers. What I tell ya, I got this..."

However, what JaK didn't know is that El Mystico from the outside had just thrown a chair into the ring, which Rey ZOmbie grabbed and as JaK turned to capitalize on the luchador he ended eating a hard shot straight to the side of his head knocking him to the ground. However, JaK was very tough as everyone knew, and this shot did not knock him out cold, but it did have him seeing stars... Attempting to crawl away until he got his vision back, he would start making his way towards Lance for a tag. Only to have his foot grabbed before he could reach his partner and dragged back into the middle of the ring where the masked zombie dug the tip of the chair into JaK's abdomen at least six times before tagging in El Mystico. All the while El Zombo just continued smoking his cigar, waiting for his turn. As the all white donned masked fighter entered the ring they would both lift Sage up high into the air on their shoulders and hit him with a double suplex. Afterwards Rey Zombie exited the ring leaving JaK to lay there with the quick luchador standing over him in a taunting fashion... JaK would not give in though and still got back up only half a minute later.

"*Pant Pant* Is that all you guys got...Because I'm not done yet...."

Getting to one knee while looking at his opposed defiantly and then as soon as he stood fully erect Msytico would throw a punch at him, which JaK blocked and countered with an elbow smash to the side of his head. Then again and again, but before he could attempt anything else he was kneed in the gut and hit with multiple lighting fast strikes. The only thing being seen from each hit was a quick blur of El Mystico's fist until Sage stumbled over to the ring ropes. Then was irish whipped into a corner where he laid trying to catch his breath. El Mystico then being handed a ladder by his large steroided partner. Meanwhile, the crowd was celebrating as they watched in awe, wondering what he would do with it. The cruiserweight then placed that same ladder just in front of JaK and ran back to the other side of the ring. Doing a quick taunt to the crowd and then dashing across the canvas and leaping into the air as so he could land a massive high flying steam press on the boy! Luckily, JaK threw/pushed the ladder back in his face just as he had leaped, hitting the cruiser and knocking him flat on his back with the ladder on top of him. Afterwards JaK using all he had to handspring off the ropes and landed a lionsault on his opponent, rolling off of him after colliding with the steel ladder. His facial expression making it obvious the move had hurt them both. JaK then began crawling back towards Lance, now really feeling the pain on this one. While El Msytico regaining his senses crawled after him, it was a very slow heart wrenching crawl, everyone somewhat willing Sage on, but also cheering for El Mystico in the hopes that he would catch him. Nevertheless, JaK would finally reach Lance and tag him after he got one last burst of energy and lunged forward meeting Stone's palm with his own.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:52 pm

At first Lance would be hesitant to get into the ring, but he would quickly do so. At this point El Mystico was using the ropes to try and get up to his feet. Lance would grab onto the back of his tights where the waist line was and pull him back, driving an elbow into El Mystico's back. It helped Lance knowing that this was only a simulation to not hold back. El Mystico would hold his back in the spot that Lance hit and drop to his knees, almost exaggerating the pain. Lance would then go, run, and bounce off the opposite ropes and come back to El Mystico with a missile drop kick to his back. El Mystico would go down on the mat and lay there. Lance would roll back up to his feet. Lance would roll El Mystico onto his back and at this point Lance was feeling pretty confident. He would then get onto the top ropes, but once Lance was at the top of the ropes feeling like he was on top of the world, the big brawly El Zombo would shake the ropes real hard causing Lance to loose his footing and lang right on his jewels. Lance would hold them in pain and El Mystico would get up and seize this opportunity. El Mystico would run and with his left foot stepped up on the middle turnbuckle and used his right foot to connect with a good enziguri to the back of Lance's head. Lance would fall forward and flip down landing on his back. It seemed like Lance would be out as the ref would walk over, standing next to Lance counting aloud with the crowd behind him.

"1...2..."

Even though it would seem that Lance was out for the count, he would quickly be able to recover and hold his head as his vision started to come back to him. El Mystico would pick Lance up and throw him into the turnbuckle. It seemed like Lance was still a bit disoriented. El Mystico would walk backwards to the opposite turnbuckle, sizing Lance up. El Mystico would run at full speed towards Lance and jump up into the air. As El Mystico would jump up, Lance's eyes would open and he would quickly spin out of the way causing El Mystico to hit the turnbuckle. El Mystico would stumble backwards a bit and lance would capitalize on this by grabbing onto El Mystico's head and performing a reversed stunner. Lance would then drag El Mystico's body into the middle of the ring and then perform the Boston Crab submission. Lance would pull back on El Mystico's two legs, wrenching them back. El Mystico would squirm and groan with pain. His hands would reach out to the ropes, which were just to far to reach. He would then push up his body, gaining a bit of leverage and would use whatever strength he had left to throw Lance off of him. Lance would stumble forward, but was able to reach the ropes to keep himself up. Lance would turn around and El Mystico was already at his corner to tag in the big bruiser El Zombo. Lance would at first look in awe, wondering how he was going to take this big man down. It was the spur of the moment and Lance would just run at him with a howl behind it. El Zombo did little to nothing, but stuck his arm out and causing Lance to run straight into a clothesline. Lance would lay there for a couple of seconds before showing signs of consciousness and moving a bit. El Zombo would grab onto Lance and easily pick him up above his head. El Zombo would showboat a bit and then step forward, dropping Lance in the process. Lance would hit the mat hard as he started to hold his chest. El Zombo would then grab onto Lance from the top of his shirt and the top of his pants and slide Lance out of the ring on JaK's side. Lance would roll over and his back would hit the announcer's table. He would lay on the ground with his stomach on the ground. The ref would start counting once more.

"1... 2 .... 3.... 4.... 5...6.... 7"

Finally at in the middle of the seven and eight count Lance would start to make movement and get up off the ground. He had his back towards the ring, holding on to the announcer's table. El Zombo would give JaK a dirty look and then a smirk as he would climb out the ropes to go and beat on Lance some more.

Last edited by "AJ" on Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super training (Open to TE)   Super training (Open to TE) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super training (Open to TE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next