Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 87 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Voting_barTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_lcapTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Voting_barTitans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:22 pm

At this point JaK would dispel his armored form and got to an all fours position over the girl, while turning Grace over. He looked at her full slender body for a quick second making sure she hadn't been caught by a stray bullet.

"You good Grace?"

Realizing now that he was in her personal bubble and had never really been like that with Grace ever since their conversation in her room a while back, he decided to get off her. Thinking it might be a little bit unnerving or uncomfortable for the teen while in this close proximity to one another.

"They're gonna be back, and now that they think we wont go without a fight they're going to try and bring weapons that can really hurt us."

Extending his hand forward JaK would pull Grace to her feet; one last time invading her personal space as he brought her close to him in the tug, then walked away from her and instead towards Captain Daxam as he spoke.

"Way to go Dan...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:39 pm

Grace was disturbed that Sage had just been literally on top of her. On the other hand, she was glad to be alive and he probably just saved her life. She let him go without any punishment this time, and even allowed him to pull her to her feet.

Walking back to the tower, Grace wondered what they should do next. If the government was going to bring weapons that could hurt them, then what hope did they have?

Should they turn themselves in?

Grace went inside and turned on the TV. Sure enough, the Tower was on the news. The channel then changed to footage of someone who looked like Lance. The text under the video read "Scarlet Arrow Dead. Identified Killer is Stone from Teen Titans."

Could that be true? Grace couldn't believe that Lance would kill somebody, much less a fellow hero.

Before she could process this information, the video changed to a military base, where a senior officer called the Titan Model Eleven a thief. Apparently, he had stolen an expensive and dangerous missile from the military.

Next, the video changed to footage of Ben 10, a now deceased member of the Titans, breaking into and robbing S.T.A.R Labs.

The newscaster concluded that the Titans had become far too dangerous. "They think they're above the law, and that should not be tollerated."

Miles away, Seth watched all of this unfold on the television. He smiled. Everything was going according to plan. The Titans were now seen as the enemy to society. It wouldn't be long before their judgement came down from the heavens. This would be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 8:03 pm

As Grace re-entered the tower and turned on the large television in their living room. Jenny couldn't help, but to enter seeking answers; instead only developing more questions as she saw Lance being slandered for murdering some girl on the news.

"Oh my gosh is that Ben!?!"

After speaking up, Jen would enter the room and walked to Grace's side with her hand over her mouth in a shocked sort of manner. They were accusing Ben of stealing and calling Lance, maybe one of the nicest guys she's ever met a killer!?

"Grace...What's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Grace tried to look calm. "I'm not sure, but it looks like the tower is no longer a safe place for you to be. My guess is that the other tower is going to be just like this in a few hours. I'm sorry, Jenny, but we can't protect you anymore. You need to leave before you get involved in this."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:37 pm

Dan would re-enter the tower, now back in human form. He was visibly angry. "Any of them come back and I wont be so kind to them". Dan could be seen shaking with anger. Now because of something that Lance obviously hadn't done they were all in danger. But without the tower where would they go, this was their home, most if not all had nowhere else to go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 3:31 pm

ooc: O-hoho, I guess it's time for her new big debut Exclamation

bic:
“Bullets... are only good in capable hands.”

The marines had fallen back, and the press had scrambled forward. Both actions were extremely stupid, but the ex-Titan gave props the U.S. forces because they actually had brains. As for the rest ...they had better get lost, or they’d be seriously burnt out in a few seconds. The Teen Titans were a squabbling group of corrupted children, trying to act like heroes yet letting themselves fall so many times. Lance had murdered The Scarlet Arrow, and Model Eleven practically waltzed into a government base and stole heavy duty and highly expensive weaponry. Then there was Ben 10. She had always hated him. Aliens were ugly slugs with bizarre powers like sucking up people into their gooey intestines or sick illegitimacy like that. It was a good thing he died. Exterminate their race. The 5’ 3”, electrifying mechanist rebel believed. Earth has enough power-junkies already. They have Super Boy. They have Wonder Girl. They have Silent Night, Hacker, Songbird, Power Girl, Primarch Joshua, Honest, Crow. Capricious, Stone, Sage, Deep Freeze, Dan Yat. Dante, and Jen 10. There was never enough villains to keep them busy. All the supers had too much time on their hands to screw everything up. And they always screwed up.

It was a gag to Katarzyna Dolinski––The Teen Titans, the ones who had all the powers they wanted right at their fingertips. Invulnerability. Flight. Ice. Fire. Water. Earth. Air. Shadow. Absorption, shapeshifting, super-strength, super-speed, even immortality. They could say all they wanted about “well, powers don’t make people superheroes~” and that was true, but you only heard that from the supers with powers. Electrified had to make her own.

A deafening *CRACK* shattered the TV reporters’, spectators’, military personnel’s, and even the birds’ chaotic buzz and action. Nearby street lamps flickered then sputtered out, and all electronic equipment started to read off foreign, alien symbols and computerized nonsense. Even the high-tech ones started to fizzle. Only a few were left alone and in perfection condition, if not better. News reporters cursed, yelled, and cameramen started throwing punches at their rival TV-stations as they accused each other of sabotage. Children began to whimper, but some jumped up into the air with excitement. “Whatsa happening, mommy? Why is evweting going dawk?”

Suddenly, a huge wave of white lightning struck the top of Titans Tower, the ground quivered, and the metal walls shook precariously. Electric waves pulsed from the fizzling spot in a static seizure of rapid, wild, chaos and an eruption of blinding light. From the ground, a small figure could be seen, two long devices streaming from each hand that thundered every time they were snapped across the Tower’s surface. Finally, the figure could be seen... and there was no way anyone could forget the sharp, piercing, fierce face of none other than the ex-Teen Titan herself, Katarzyna “Kat” Dolinski, better known as Electrified, has now become---undoubtedly---part of the opposite side.

Spoiler:

Electrified looked down from her used-to-be home, the home she now hated, that inhabited the people she most hated, with a Mr. JaK Sage on the top of her listed revenge. Katarzyna’s electric blue features had been wiped out and taken over by the brightest white ever imaginable, it was hard to stare at her for very long without your eyes watering so much you couldn’t see at all. Her signature high ponytail had been halved by a tall, dynamic leather strip and now stood straight into the air, also turned bleach-white with the exception of strands of black swirling in and out of the bun and one the sides of her head. And above all changes, one stood out and outshone the rest: the teen-punk rebel’s skin was now black. Black as the darkest pitch, blacker than a raven’s feathers, bolder than the darkest corners of space itself. Her eyes shone brilliant white while the whites of her eyes were black as well.

Another deafening crack pierced the atmosphere as the newly-invented, newly-renamed electric mechanist and 16-year-old, 5 foot 3 inch tall punk chickadee spun her power-crazy electric lightning whips at her sides, faster, faster, faster until all that could been seen was two discs humming at her sides as Katarzyna sucked the power from the Tower and used it to create even more lightning, faster, faster, and faster until the blinding white began to singe heartless black. The crowd was screaming. Everything was chaos. And then, in the midst of it all, Kat appeared at the front of her old home––Titans Tower––and stood with utter, psychotic, greed and the words “get out of here” practically written all over her face.

But smoothly, calmly, and freakishly melodically, she spoke in a hushed tone, her eyes fixed on Smith.

“You wanted backup, right? Well, here I am. And don’t even try to derail me as a superhero freak––I built my own strength, I built my own power. My very core is completely man-made. Call me Backlash, and don’t forget that I’m on your side.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 4:15 pm

"LEAVE!? Bu-But where would I go?"

Jenny couldn't believe it, the Titans were scared and weren't even sure they could protect themselves, much less her; but how could she just desert them after all they've done for her.

------------------------

JaK would follow after Dan in more of a nagging tone, as he quick stepped right behind the angry teen.

"Whoa,whoa,whoa I'm all for taking it to the bad guys hardcore; but these aren't villains, robbers, or even guys with supernatural powers that are trying to take over the world. These are just men and women following orders that we swore to protect. We can't just attack them, even if they do bring the fight to us....Plus, I doubt it's even going to be them they bring next time. Now that they know Dan has new abilities, which they know nothing about and that were not going down easy, they're going to bring some heavy hitters on their payroll; and of course by heavy hitters I mean Metas....Strong Metas"

JaK would then place his palm on his chin while thinking of what to do, Lance wasn't around much of late. Probably due to Will's departure, it's always bothered him to the point where he never got over it fully. That left this mess up to just Dan, himself, and Grace to take care of until hopefully Lance got around to showing up.

"We need to find away to clear our name and Lance's...We need to find out who's responsible for this. In the meantime, beef up Tower security protocols and be on the look out. The Titans are the only heroes Jump have, without us...Well, I don't even wanna think about it. I'm going to go talk to the other tower and try to pick up some leads in town. Anyone else is welcome to join me."

Suddenly the Tower's systems as well as the TV began to go haywire, as if the entire building was powering down. JaK and everyone else inside feeling the surge and seeing stuff shut off left in right was left in bewilderment, at least until the source of the event would be shown to everyone as Katarzyna appeared at their front door. Electric whips lashing about with furious intent.

"Whoa, who's that!?!"

"Kat former teammate of ours, but she's different somehow..."

"Did she just say she's on his side? This is really bad, the whole place just shut down!"

Sage wouldn't say anything at this point, instead he quickly exited the front door of the tower and faced down Electrified without another word to anyone else. Once outside he would justs tare at her, just gazing upon the teen was burning his eyes to the point where he had to cover his face with his eyes to block the blinding light. Even though JaK could tell she was enraged he didn't armor up, not this time, he had no desires of fighting a former comrade. He just wanted to understand what had happened to the girl.

"Kat, what are you doing here and what have you turned into???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Katarzyna’s hand twitched when she heard his voice––his voice, the only guy sh
e’d ever had feelings for wasn’t even gearing up to defend himself.

“Coward,” Backlash spat, then, as if being driven by JaK’s gentleness, suddenly threw one of her lightning whips straight at his arm. Immediately, the flash of electricity turned jet black and lurched forward as if it had a mind of its own. In fact, the whip itself had not been hurtled at JaK Sage, but a short, compact bolt of lightning had shot from the tip of her whip’s handle, giving her complete control of what else she could do in the meantime.

“JaK Sage: 19 years of age, skilled in martial arts, power of matter absorption and rapid healing abilities,” Backlash stated with a sneer, stomping the ground with her buckle-up boots and sending more waves of electricity towards her ex-fellow Titan. “Strength: willpower. Weakness: vulnerable to opposite elements of his current armor. Which––by the way––could have protected him from this!”

Backlash spun her second whip in yet another disc of blinding lightning, then struck it directly across JaK’s torso. She pursed her lips and hardened her expression. “Smith, the best tactic right now is to have your SWAT team come in with bulletproof shields and a hella lot more firepower––only this time, fill them with sleeping gas, then equip the rest of your men with your best electricity-proof gear; I don’t want to get off to the wrong start if I’m going to help you and your men get the Titans into custody.”

She turned her head over her shoulder and lowered her eyes to the ground, lost in contemplation and melancholic depression. “I’m sorry, JaK, but it’s about time Jump City’s heroes were actually heroes. My faith in your kind died long ago!”

Last edited by Honest on Sat May 28, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 11:48 pm

At first, Grace didn't even recognize Kat. The blinding light was the main reason, but there was something else, too. Kat's soul had changed. Grace couldn't really explain it, but something was different. This was not the Kat she had befriended.

So Kat had betrayed them? The world no longer made sense to Grace, but she knew that either Kat had turned evil, or else the Titans truely were a menace to society. Who did she trust more?

The decision came a lot faster than Grace had expected. She trusted Lance. She trusted the Titans. If Kat was no longer a Titan...then she was just like a stranger!

A blade of emotion pierced Grace's heart. She couldn't believe that she had lost so dear a friend. Running out the front door, she screamed at Kat. "What are you doing? You're supposed to be our friend!"

Smith began to reorganize his soldiers. He didn't want to disobey what sounded like orders from this new enforcer Backlash. He had the sonic gunners stand ready if Dan Yat should fight again. The intense sound should be enough to cause him great mental pain. Sleep darts were ready for Grace. For Jak Sage, well, lots and lots of guns were ready to shoot at him if he stopped his duel with Backlash.

Smith heard a chuckle. A man in a black trench coat and hat stood beside him. "I am also here to help out, sir. You can call me The Hat."

The Hat smiled. "I'm not quite ready for action yet. Just buy me some time, Mr. Smith."

Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 4011985789_8c0c34abe4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:00 am

As the bolt came forward Sage immediately ducked low, but still he refused to take on an apposing form. He was never going to raise his hand to Electrified again if he could help it. Instead he would try to make her see this was all one big misunderstanding.

"Coward!? Kat wait...Let's just try to talk this out and see if we can get our names cleared. Come on, you know Lance, he would nev---AAAAUUUGGHHHH!!!"

As JaK spoke to Katarzyna while she spat out stats about the teen, his attempt to get her on his side in the matter at hand would most assuringly fall short when she lashed out at him with her whip. The grazing blow again cut deep into the boy's flesh and stimulated every nerve in his body. Except this time, unlike all the others, he had no defense against the attack. Today he was like a common thug or person receiving the full brunt of her fury. The pain was excruciating and made JaK Sage drop to one knee immediately, but of course, as Kat stated his willpower ran deep and within moments he stood again. Touching the now visible burn across his chest, Sage would look back at the Ex-Titan with a sense of bewilderment. Even still he refused to fight; JaK would show her that she was wrong about him and the others.

"Errgh, you have to believe us. You may have lost faith Kat, but you know, You Know we would never go so far as to murder another hero in cold blood like that."

JaK's trademark aggression was tempered at the moment, leaving one to wonder was it because he was genuinely trying to show that he would not harm innocent people, even when they provoked him with weaponry that threatened his well being? Or was it specifically because of the little Polish female in front of him, that his fighting spirit wouldn't surface.

----------------

Jenny on the other hand couldn't stand what was going on right now and as she heard JaK's scream, plus the guns being pointed at Grace. She needed to act quickly before Dan decided to go out of the tower as well and almost tear all their heads off again.

"Oh NO, I have to do something or a fight's going to break out!"

Then with one quick turn of the dial of the Omnitrix, she would press down on it's faceplate and began her transformation. The teenage girl's body completely becoming that of a vapor gas form and then encasing itself in what seemed to be a body made of complete iron; successfully turning Jen into one of the old school favorites...GASKET!

Spoiler:
Almost immediately, the steam emitting alien would release a haze cloud that enshrouded the entire area into nothing but a white smokescreen. She didn't know how to cool things down or heat stuff up since this was her first time using the alien, but she was able to figure out how to release her gaseous form from the armor exoskeleton pretty easily.

"Quick, everybody escape while I'm blocking their view with this fog. We can figure out how to fix all this later!"

A grand idea, however, how many of the Titans would follow it? Dan seemed ready to brawl, but if he had listened to JaK maybe he'd take heed and leave so that no innocent soldiers just doing their job would be hurt and what of JaK and Grace??? Would Sage really retreat from a fight, even if it was from her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:57 pm

Backlash paid no attention to JaK’s futile arguments. “The Scarlet Arrow’s death isn’t what I’m here about, and I could really care less!” The lightning all around them had grow in voltage to near-lethal proportions, just by way of Katarzyna’s anger––but the worse that could happen hadn’t even shown a tiny bit of itself. Everything could always get worse.

At the sound of Grace’s voice, the rebel’s electricity seemed to die down a bit, but by hardly anything in comparison to the damage she had already done. The stagnated moment didn’t last long, though. “Grace Koori: age 15, has the ability to control ice and holds some sort of spiritual phenomena. Strengths: cunning, determined. Weaknesses: fire, pride, and inferiority.” Backlash’s knowledge of the Titans gave her an upper hand in this situation, especially after tapping the database she helped to advance, and it only fueled the power she sought for so desperately. As she proceeded, the thrumming of her electricity became almost too loud to be heard over. “You’ll never be my friend, and you never have been, Grace!” she screamed. “I’M YOUR INFERIOR, REMEMBER? YOU LOOK DOWN UPON WE HUMANS!”

Yet, over all this roar, Backlash heard an ominous, sleek voice from behind her.

”You can call me the hat.”

The Hat? Katarzyna didn’t know anyone or anything by “The Hat,” but she felt anything but trust towards this unidentifiable and supposed colleague. Still facing JaK and Grace, she replied, “I don’t work with anyone until I know exactly who they are Mr. Hat, especially if they think they can waltz in and take the glory from my fight!” Suddenly, Backlash directed her whips towards Smith and The Hat’s direction, the tip landing just inches from their feet. Another second, and Backlash was standing where her whip had touched. Her white eyes preened at him, but she couldn’t see his face from underneath his hat. “I suggest you leave,” she droned, “before I make you.”

But her gaze and words were shattered when yet another intrusion collided with the scene. “What the Hell...?” Kat muttered, for right in front of her, a giant iron alien with gas leaking from its hinges stood. And before Backlash could react, the air around them had become bombarded with a thick, white fog-like steam as her mind became enshrouded in a similar haze. What just happened? What was that thing? I thought I saw... a flash of green...

No... it couldn’t be. Ben Tennyson couldn’t be alive. It was impossible. But as Kat grounded herself, she recalled hearing a female voice yell the command of ‘Gasket.’ No, it wasn’t Ben, but who was it?

“Come and fight me, you cowards! Just treat me how I really am. Treat me like criminal scum, and maybe you won’t feel so bad about trying to beat me!”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:05 am

Grace knew that her superiority complex would give her troubles at some time, but from Kat? Tears flowed down Grace's face as she realized that Kat was truely against them now.

Grace didn't feel ready for a fight with Kat right now. Her emotions were too conflicting. Forming a full suit of ice armor, she made use of the fog to fly away from Titan's Tower. Hopefully, she wouldn't be followed. Bullets sprayed the air around her, and she felt one hit her leg, but she kept flying. Just a little further and she'd be out of harm's way.

At the door, the little puppy Mercy would run out the door, following her owner to hopeful shelter from the chaos.

Mr Hat's face was enshrouded with darkness and therefore gave away no emotion from Backlash's remarks. Adjusting the collar on his coat, Mr Hat nodded. "You want me to leave, Miss Lash? Very well, I shall not become involved. I wish you good hunting, Miss Lash."
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:52 pm

As the Titan's and Kat were arguing below a cloud could be seen forming above the tower, when suddenly a lightning bolt seemed to strike the top of the tower. From the top of the tower Dan would fly down, he noticed that Jenny had used the Omnitrix again, this can't be good. As he flew down Dan grabbed her by the arms and pulled her up in the air, she was inexperienced at fighting so for now it might be best if she's away from the action, at least until this all blows over
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:59 pm

ooc: My posts will be shorter from now on, promise. Wink

bic:
Katarzyna ignored Mr. Hat––if he was leaving, he wasn’t her problem anymore. But as for Grace and Gasket, their fight brought a smirk to her face. And yet... and yet something still nagged at the tips of Kat’s heart, at the chaotic state of emotions that roared underneath all the lightning that engulfed her body. Regret––yes, that was it. The teen was feeling regret. Unfortunately, however, her regret lay in a different playing field than that of past and present actions. The future was her ultimate playground to plot and drive and steer in whatever direction she wanted. Power was something that came naturally to Backlash. It was practically embedded into her genetic code, that, and it was literally fused to her body. The prosthetic arm she build from just sheer ignorance did serve her well, yes, but it hurt. It hurt to have a constant reminder of how she failed through compulsion and naivety, then the matter of physical strain it required to lift, function, and make constant repairs to the thing that pretty much created her ability to harness lightning along and her power generator. But still, however great, innovative, or genius these inventions were, she still felt incomplete. She couldn’t admit it, but Backlash was jealous of God-given powers. She wanted everything to come easily to her because she had to work so hard to get anything she wanted in the first place. Kat’s dad, Konrad Dolinski, had told his daughter––as they slaved away in the family auto shop––that to really appreciate yourself, you had to make it with your own hands, that you had to see your work, both physically and mentally, with a critic’s eyes and a mind that never settles for anything but the best. But where was her best now?

“Why, I want to be a bringer of justice.”

“There we go,” Backlash reassured herself with her own words she had parted The Titans with. “I’ll take them down one by one, pick their egos clean, and prove to the world that we really don’t need just any heroes; we really need real heroes. Smith, let’s get a move on with things. I’ll round up Deep Freeze and Gasket before they can squirm their way out of our reach again. In the meantime, you and your men just need to give me some cover and keep Dan Yat busy. Oh, and leave JaK for me.”

Now I can get this party really started!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:38 pm

No sooner had the alien dispersed the mist did Jen realzie the main issue with this alien...It was too bulky and slow for herself to make an escape!! Luckily, this problem was solved once a lighting bolt struck the top of the tower and from the top of it came Captain Daxam; who swooped in and flew her off to safety after grabbing the iron omnitrix alien by the shoulders. As they left the fog from the other side Grace could also be seen escaping with her dog following close behind. Good, all the team members had escaped...Well, all except one.

"But, what about JaK!?!"

--------------

Back inside the cloud of smoke the dark silohutte of JaK Sage could be made out. He was still holding his side, he was wounded, pretty badly at that. No armor to block the flesh stripping whip of Katarzyna, nope, nothing but a thin piece of clothing had seperated her shocking weapon from his skin; which it tore through easily and left a pretty nice sized gash on his skin. Blood dripping a bit from the slit itself, while Sage used one of his hands to cover it as if trying to push his body fluids back in. He too noticed Freeze had made her escape and the lighting bolt, as well as Jenny's questioning declaration of what would befall Sage, had also made it clear that they had gotten away as well. Now, all that was left was for him to make his escape; a feat all initself in his current condition. In fact, the only thing keeping him from being riddled with bullets, lasers, sleep darts, or whatever the army had brought with them was a fast evaporating smokescreen. So if he was going to do anything, it would have to be FAST! A fact proven by Kat's exclamation about keeping him for herself. In all honesty, he wanted to stay and face her. He wanted to make the teen understand that whatever thoughts she had about him were wrong and that someone had misguided her. However, now was not that time. No, he had to get away, and luckily upon hearing that bolt of lighting strike the tower he had figured out exactly how to do just that.

"If she shorted out the Tower when she arrived, then Dan's bolt should've recharged it like a lightning rod."

As the boy mumbled this to himself, he would click a button on his communicator and just like he thought the frequency had been picked up by the Tower's mainframe. The building was back online and the button he had pressed on his intercom had worked like a homing beacon for his hover-bike. Only moments later it shot towards his position from their underground garage, stopping just infront of Sage after parting through the mist upon arrival and making JaK visible to Backlash for a few moments before he hopped on and drove off at an instant eighty mph and rising. Although, in the few moments before the daring exit the Titan was able to gaze upon his ex-teammate's eyes....She wasn't Kat, or at least not the one he knew. Katarzyna's rage and anger had always been near or similar to his own; filled with hate towards the world for the cards that had been dealt to both of them in life, but now....It was like she had come to terms with it!? Better yet, an understanding of how she had been wronged and now instead of feeling hatred for it, she was out for retribution! What kind of retribution? JaK didn't know, and in anycase, that was a question to be answerd another time. For now, he drove out of the nearly completely dissipated fog while many police cruisers around the area revved their engines and gave chase to him as Sage quickly weaved in between their vehicles and zoomed out into the open street/roadway. While doing so he also enacted security protocols for the tower through voice command on his speed-bike, which was connected like a wireless device to the structure. He needed to make sure the police, governement, nor Backlash got into the tower. The Titans had not only valuables, but information and items; that if they got into the wrong hands or even the militaries...Well, they could create weapons on a pretty grand scale that could later be used to hunt them or worse purposes.

"This is JaK Sage of the Titans East division, activation key on my mark; 0-k18-Firestorm-Alpha Defense Protocol."

Back at Titans tower, the mainframe recognized the pass-code transmission as a call for extreme defense measures and instantly began to encase all the windows and openings with triple tritanium steel doors, bars, and slabs. This mode was of Cyborg's design to keep the team safe in case anything like a nuclear disaster happened. Everything including the front door of the tower shut down airlock tight and locked all personnel, as well as the Titans themselves, out! In fact, the only way now to get inside the tower now would be for at least two members of the team to come together and places their palms on the scanner outside. Additionally, JaK left out the last four words of the protocal for the saftey of the soldiers and Kat. If he had, the Tower would've enacted it's defense system grid and began firing upon those outside of it. Again, Sage didn't want to hurt the people they were all just doing their jobs. No, he was after the sob(s) who had framed Stone and ruined their name.

"Where are you Lance?"

In the midst of pondering all this JaK would look back and see he was still being tailed by a line of cops. They were all htting near tops speeds on their cruisers to keep up. Good, it had been a while since he had been in a good chase.

"Let's see what they've got!"

That being said, the Teen Titan revved his hover bike's engine and veered left down an intersection going the opposite way of traffic. The chase was on, but the hunt for the Titans had just begun...

OT: No promises on mine ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)   Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Titans In Trouble (Open to All Titans East)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next