Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Vote_lcapGrace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Voting_barGrace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Vote_lcapGrace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Voting_barGrace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Empty
PostSubject: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:44 pm

Grace opened the door to the Tower with one hand. In her other hand she held a puppy dalmatian. This was the first dog she had ever owned, and she was excited about taking care of it. She was so glad that the team had let her get the dog.

"Here she is everybody! Here's my new puppy! I guess I need to think of a name for her."

She held up her little white baby puppy with small black spots still filling in. The dog was looking around at all the new places and wagging its tail excitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:56 am

As Grace entered the tower, she would come in to find JaK exting the gym shirtless and sweating buckets. Yet he was still wearing his black skinny jeans and trademark checkered belt with all white running shoes. As he looked at his fellow teamamte and her new puppy, he would take the gym towel out of his back pocket and begin dabbing away sweat from his pale grey and rather toned body.

"I suggest Nah-tu-long, because that's how long I actually predict that dog staying around here."

As JaK made his snide remak which obviously stated he didn't think that Grace was going to keep interest in her new pet for very long. He would give a rather nonchalant whoopdeedo type wave and headed up stairs. Yes, he had agreed on letting her get the animal, but he still didn't think it was a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

Dan would exit his room because he heard some shouting so he strolled over and had a look what it was all about. It was just some stupid dog. "I agree with Jak on the name". Dan wasn't a big fan of dogs, this was one of the first he'd seen on Earth because they didn't have them back on Daxam, right now he was pretty happy that they didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:40 am

"You're horrible, Sage. You too, Dan." Grace's eyes burned with hatred at the two men who were supposedly her teammates. They should have been much more kind since they were all living under the same roof. Grace had to hold herself back from shooting ice at them.

The puppy started to whimper under the terrifying visage of an angry Grace. Grace realized that she was scaring the poor thing and quickly returned her face to normal. "Sorry little girl. I was just angry at those idiots for making fun of you. Don't worry, we'll get them back. Maybe I'll teach you to pee on their beds or something."

Sitting down on a couch, Grace petted her new dog as she continued to think of a name for it. 'Spotty' seemed much too simple, and 'Killer' didn't seem to fit either. Hmmm...

Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:05 pm

Dan would give Grace a weird look as she talked to the dog. "Now I know I'm not from around these parts, but I'm sure dogs don't speak English so that what is the point in talking to the dog?". Dan would raise an eyebrow in wonder, what was the point in talking to an animal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:13 pm

"You're right, you aren't from around here. Here on Earth, not everything you do has to have a point...unless you're a robot." Grace would give a teasing stare at Dan. "You're not a robot, are you?"

The puppy would look at Dan with a smile and its tongue hanging out. It wagged its tail happily and barked at Dan.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 7:39 pm

Dan lifts the dog up by the collar and starts poking it. He then moves it to look at it from all different angles before putting it back down. "What does it do?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:45 am

"Well, right now she accomplishes the tasks of looking and acting cute. She also loves me. Human beings need emotional support." Grace looked at the little puppy as it curled up on her lap. In a year it would be much bigger.

"Eventually, she can act as a watchdog for the tower, so bad guys don't sneak up on us. Dogs can smell and hear things that even the tower's security system can't detect. She will also be handy if we need to track someone or something."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 12:40 pm

Lance would be walking down the steps as JaK walked up them. He would look to see that he had just came out of the gym. Lance would continue to walk down the steps and then he would see Grace and Dan standing in the hallway and Grace was holding a puppy. Lance would go up to the two as Grace finished her sentence of explaining why the dog could be useful.

"So this is the little guy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:36 pm

"The little gal, actually. I still have to think of a name for her. Any suggestions?"

The puppy would look up at Lance and wag its tail happily. It wanted to be friends with all these new people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 10:34 pm

“How about Kat?”

Katarzyna had appeared from the to the power cord of Titans East’s big screen TV, a toothpick in her mouth and her signature half-hearted smile as dull as ever. However, when you got to see Electrified’s bright, battery-charged blue eyes, they showed anything but dullness. Her hair was a bit singed from getting electrocuted after teleporting into the room via electricity, but other than that, she looked very slick, punky, and surprisingly happy. The metal-punk teen grinned at Grace, Lance, Dan, and JaK, then turned to see the puppy.

“Aw, it’s a little guardy! Is you gonna be a good baddie-beater? You’re so cute!” she cooed with an unsightly “baby-love voice. “So this is my replacement? Well, I hope she’s better at hardwiring our security system than whoever’s been blowing it off while I’ve been gone.”

Kat chuckled, practically ignoring everyone except Grace and the new puppy. Sorry, I left some of my old things and came by to... um, pick them up. Didn’t know you’d all be here. But ah, well! Where’d you get her? I have a dog, but he’s just a fat Rottweiler that eats and sleeps, then sometimes takes a leak on all my blueprints–-nothin’ too special. If you want, I could help you train her.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:06 am

"Kat!" Grace was excited to see her good friend again. It was hard to get a good conversation going without her around.

Grace stood and carried the puppy over to Kat so she could pet it. "I got this little girl at the mall's pet store. I don't think her cuteness is enough to replace you, Kat." Grace tried to imagine the little puppy beating up bad guys. Anything was possible, she thought.

"If you want to help train her, you'll need to be around here a lot more. Are you coming back to the team?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:35 pm

"That's a good question.."

JaK would say as he re-entered the room. Apparently he had taken the time to clean up during his departure and while on his way back to the living room noticed a familiar voice. He was wearing a ripped at the sleeves gray tank top now with a black baseball cap that had the Batman emblem on the front of it and a yellow visor that was bent upward. His even yellower eyes feasting upon Kat as he came back in. He hadn't seen her for a while and would hide the emotional reaction looking at her gave him. He hid it very well or at least he thought he did and just gave Kat the same nonchalant gaze he did everyone else in the room. Although, his heart was beating a bit more rapidly than usual; something Dan probably would've noticed had he still had super-hearing.

OT: broke 1500 XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:32 pm

ooc: WHOOT! Go JaK! I’m sixteen away from 600, and I hope to break it by my sixteenth birthday on the 10th. Very Happy (Without spamming, of course.)

bic:
Electrified scratched the back of her head as she gave an uneasy chuckle. “Well, not exactly...” she said, trying her hardest to not meet the any of the members’ eyes, “I got a job, at Powers Technology,” Kat’s smile started to reemerge as the spark in her electric blue eyes did the same. “I’m the new engineer for one of their newest divisions. I guess my handiwork did come in hand––no pun intended.”

Poland had, indeed, been her home for the past two months, but she’d been teleporting to Steel City almost every day, mostly during the evenings. There were a lot of people like her––rough, independent, a tad bit rebellious, and if the cards were played right, powerful. After leaving Titans East, she looked towards the underbelly of Jump City’s opposite for a place to call her territory. One thing led to another, there were a lot of scuffles, whisperings, and sometimes nods of respect. Following suit, the opportunity for a “quick fix” to Katarzyna’s egotistical and misguided situation came right at her heels: The Powers Family. In particular, their respectable (yet sometimes questionable) business, Powers Technologies. They needed a brilliant, fresh, and well-seasoned inventor/builder to replace their previous grunt who got sacked for “breaking company regulations.” And now, 5’3” Ms. Electrified was an apprentice at the head of their Engineering and Mechanics department.

Katarzyna shifted the weight of her newly-tuned robotic arm, pointed a sleek, steel finger at the TV, unlocked a small opening in crest of her wrist, then punched in two digits. Suddenly, a bright green laser beamed from the tip of her finger and landed on the screen’s center. The TV flashed on, emitting blinding white light from its HD screen as a series of complex numbers, letters, and foreign codes ran down the surface. “You see,” Electrified said proudly, “I can access, alter, and even shut down––that is, only when it’s needed––most every database in a 60-foot radius. I still need to work out a few bugs, but I’ve got plenty of time. Oh, look! Now we’re in JaK’s room. Do you guys seriously keep cameras in our own personal rooms? I thought I disabled those...” she trailed off in a sort of questioning daze, and the TV turned off with a static crack.

“I guess I won’t be teaching your puppy many new tricks...”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 1:00 am

Grace was sad that Kat wasn't coming back to the team, but she really seemed happy to be in Steel City. "Don't worry about it, Kat. I'm just glad that you're doing okay. I hear that Steel's a dangerous place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)   Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grace's New Puppy (Open to Titans East)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next