Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Empty
PostSubject: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:28 am

It was about 10 pm and as the Titans East went about their usual business, the alarm to the tower would suddenly go off! The intruder alarm had been tripped and the location of the Unknown perp was shown as a little red dot in the living room. As the 3D schematics of the tower with the intruder's location popped up in everyone's bedroom, the team would all suit up and head towards the area in question. All of them arriving at once, only to find a very old man standing in the middle of the room with a Goblin like creature next to him holding a spellbook that was about the same size of the mythical being, maybe bigger. One of the Titans would move to attack the intruder without question, but was haulted by Will who recognized Voromir from earlier conversations he had with their old leader JaK. Voromir's face lacked emotion and his eyes just seemed to survey the Titans. His clothes were enchanted robes that a shaman would wear and were very old and tattered just like the old man's baggy skin. His beard and pointy top hat being the biggest tip off that he was a wizard, due to them both being the perfect posterboard lengths for what a man of his mold usually looked like.

"Titans, it is nice to see you again? It seems a few of you have changed from last I saw you...Actually, upon a second glance I see all of you are new faces to me, except for you of course young William. In any case I will get right to the point. JaK Sage has been captured and taken away along with many other teenage heroes to fight for the entertainment of evil doers. Usually I would not get involved with such trivial matters like Good vs Evil anymore, but I felt compelled to aid you young ones, like a few of you have aided me not too long ago."

Voromir noted that all of the new additions at least knew of JaK.

"For those who do not know of me in this room, I am Voromir, The Valiant and a Grandmaster in all arts of witchcraft and wizardry; as well as an array of other magics. I owe you Titans, young William and JaK specifically, a debt of gratitude for saving this city from a villain that I rightfully should've put a stop to myself a long, long, time ago. The Dark Magician known to many as the Hollowone or man. Indeed, ending this foe would've cost me my life during the epic battle that pursued and thefore in a way I owe my exsistence in this realm to your team. Thus why I come to you specifically, with hope that I will have a great adverse affect on what the incoming future holds for you all.

Voromir would then ignore any comments made by any of the Titans, for the important part of why he was here was coming and all other questions or remarks were unnecessary plus a waste of precious time.

"Now in case you are wondering why indeed I am here, the answer to your inquiry is very simple...I wanted to warn you that you are next in line to be abducted into this secret society of gladiators. When they come for you, they will attempt to place a hex on you that will control your inner psyche and empty it of thought and manner. The only thing that will remain will be the knowledge of how to control your own unique abilities and the will to fight. Luckily, upon arrival of your home I cast my own charm that will void their own spell; giving you control of your own minds. Be forwarned however, others you meet in the coliseum will not be in their right mind and will attempt to kill you without hesitation or remorse. It is my sole hope that with this edge I have given you all, that you will be able to rescue young Sage and free the rest of your kind and at the very least stand a chance of survival."

With the plan laid out infront of the Titans, Voromir could tell they had things they wanted to say and checked an hourglass in his pocket, which was running low, before speaking one last time.

"Now quickly, if any of you have any last words or comemnts for me, I sugget you voice them now. For in about 3 or so minutes you will be taken from here like so many others before you and pit into the arena."

Last edited by JaK on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:54 am

Feeling his heart stop briefly, Will looks directly into the wizard's eyes as the words of his former leader and best friend becoming a slave sink into him. Letting out his breath, Will looks over to Lance and the other members of his team.

I'm going to help Jak. This fight club shouldn't exist. No one should get joy out of watching two others fight for survival, and I'm going to be damned if I let my best friend take part in the entertainment. Which of y'all is with me?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:44 pm

Dan would just stand there with his jaw dropped, he liked fighting but fighting other heroes was out of the question. "So what happens to us if we refuse to fight our fellow heroes?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:53 pm

Grace smiled. She had been waiting for something like this. Three minutes was just enough time to change out of her pajamas. "Let's do it. I just have to change." Running back up to her room, Grace hurriedly changed into her black skirt, black shirt, and her new black running shoes. She walked back to where the others were. "Ready."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Lance had already been fully dressed and ready for departure. When Will looked at him, Lance made eye contact with him. He looked at the other two then, this seemed to be everyone in the team. Lance crossed his arms and let out a deep breath.

"We'll go and save Jak. If it is a must, we will fight. We're going to get Jak and all the others like us back!"

Lance said with a serious tone in his voice. He was determined to get Jak back to his home. He was also determined to free the others who are being controlled. Lance looked at the other three to see if they were all ready.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Katarzyna stared; this whole hero/Titan/save the world was stranger than she thought. But when she heard “JaK”, there was no question what Electrified would do.

“I’m in,” she said, perhaps a little too fast than intended. Kat believed thinking too fondly of people, especially the guy she had battled like hell, was a sign of weakness. She grabbed her trenchcoat off the couch, slipped it on, and flipped the collar up so it covered the bottom half of her face. This was going to be interesting, especially because it would be her first battle with just Titans East... and perhaps a battle against them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:44 pm

"Well I'm glad to see you all agree to the terms and conditions...Oh, but to answer your question my boy. Make no mistake that you should free the others if possible, rescue JaK Sage if you can, but defend yourself at all costs; because if you fail to do so...You will surely die."

Voromir's last words would seem to echo through the entire room, before his hour glass ran out and his eyebrow would raise.

"Good day Titans, and goodluck to you all."

That being said Voromir and his pointy eared helper would dissapear in a puff of smoke, followed by a large light shinning down on the entire tower and a rumbling earthquake effect taking place from all over. Things would fall off shelves and counters as the entire structure would violently rock back and forwardth and then one by one each of the titans would seem to glimmer and become sparkly like that of a Twilight Vampire before fading away. Each of them doing so one by one untill all five team members were gone.

Spoiler:

When they all came to, they would find themselves to be in energy cuffs inside a very long cellar with a fence blocking it off made of the same substance that was cuffing their arms together, but not to the floor or any other part of their bodies; just the arms. In the cell with them were a variety of other Teen heroes such as Mas Y Menos, Impulse, Lil Lobo & Ravager. At the very end in a corner an unmistakably pale face could also be made out crouched along the stone wall...It was JaK. However, the look and personality had been drained from all of their eyes. Outside the energy bared window, the planet Earth could be seen. Making it apparent to all that they were in Space or at least the Earth's upper atmosphere in a large coliseum themed Spaceship with a crowd of villains ranging from low tier to regular inmates at Arkham Asylum, but no big names. They seemed to all have come to watch other heroes fight for their amusement and were howling and screaming as what appeared to be two random teens fought just a few floors below where they were currently being held. Large bets had been placed on the fight and as blood splattered form one of the teenager's body a few people in the audience would jump for joy.

Above the arena in what appeared to be the only box seat was a very muscular and tall figure of a man, wearing some kind of ancient armor and a sword in his hand that had a red dilated eye that would constantly be looking around. As one of the teens fell, he would stand and quiet the audience before pointing his very sharp nailed thumb down. Signaling for the victor to finsih off his opponent, which was done with haste and in brutal fahsion to the crowd's delight. All of this visible through the very opened, but closed off cellar. Which was also magically endowed by an invisible like forcefield and unescapable with just pure strength or use of abilities. The same forcefield was also being used in a much larger fashion to cloak the space coliseum from machinery or regular radars as well as keep the vacumm of space from venting the atmosphere inside.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 3:32 am

Dan woke up in the cellar and noticed his hands were cuffed. "What the...?" He would try to use his strength to break free, but it didn't work. Dan would look around and notice his friends as well as some heroes he hasn't met before but has heard of and read about on the Titans database. As Dan looks down he notices two heroes were fighting but it over now. He could hear the crowd going wild. "How can they get such enjoyment out of this"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm

Grace woke up on the ship. Where were they? She got up and walked over to Lance. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Katarzyna blinked, letting her eyes adjust to the obscenely bright surroundings. “Argh!” she muttered. Not only was she cuffed with some indestructible material, but her mechanical prosthetic arm was getting really heavy... and a modernized gladiatorial fight was taking place below. A few seconds later, Kat noticed JaK in the corner.

“JaK!” she exclaimed and ran to his side. “JaK... you’ve fought already, haven’t you? Who––” Katarzyna barely cut herself off before asking who was the loser if he had indeed battled. It was a question that shouldn’t be asked or answered.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 8:44 pm

Lance just shook his head a bit as Grace came to him. He looked around and noticed the other teen heroes. He only recognized them by their looks, but couldn't really remember all of their names. He then noticed the one person they had been searching for, Jak! Lance could notice however that his emotions seemed to be ripped out of him. Is this what happens to the people here? They get their emotions ripped out of them for the entertainment of the galaxy. Such cruelty.

"Yeah... I'm okay."

Lance stood up as he wondered and planned for what may happen next. He really doesn't have a plan yet. He's not sure how to escape or even how they are going to save Jak yet. Lance will think of something soon hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:45 pm

As Kat spoke to Sage his eyes would scan her up and down, it was apparent that he had already been through the arena and that he had taken a beating during the battle. His outfit had been severely torn up and he was injured in multiple places on his unusually gray skin; but of course his enhanced healing factor was fixing the wounds at a fast pace and within a day or so he'd be fine. Although, he now seemed a lot more muscular from the fights and he was wearing armor that really only Dan would recognize. It was the armor from his battle with Imhoteb which was very tough and was probably what Sage was absorbing during fights to have an edge over his opponents. Kat's words seemed to confuse him however, it would appear he hadn't been spoken to for a while or at least outside of grunts and screams from his opponents. Just how many times had JaK foughten since he'd been in here?

The answer would come a few moments later, when one of the guards or crew would approach with the winner of the last fight and take look at the new gladiators.

Spoiler:

"Hmph, they're all scrawny just like the rest of ya. They belong in this loser cellar, why the headmaster allows any of you to live after being defeated is beyond me. Especially you, your fight was for the championship and you lost! If it were up to me there would've been no mercy."

Of course as the guard spoke between the energized fence to the brainwashed heroes, he expected none of them to answer and didn't notice that the new arrivals still had their witts about them. As he talked of the championship fight, he would address his remarks to JaK. It would seem that new recruits and losers of fights that were not finished off were kept in the same holding cell. While winners and the champions were kept in the one on the other side of the arena, where the guard was heading. JaK Sage had lost to the champion, whoever that was, and was probably lucky to still be alive. That also explained the two questions of how many fights he had been in and why he was so scarred up. It must've taken a lot of wins to reach number one contender status.

"Preliminary rounds complete, The Double Trouble Tournament will begin shortly!"

"Hehe, that sucks for you newbies. The two versus two team battles are about to begin and you lot are going against the veterans plus the current champion I hear. I would hate to be in your places right about now."

As the automated voice spoke of what was coming up next, the villain filled crowd would roar in excitement. The guard would then snicker one last time before spitting on the ground to disrespect what he thought were brainless teen heroes and then walked off with the drone like victor of the last round right behind him.

Last edited by JaK on Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:12 am

Grace didn't like the guard, but she knew better than to reply to him. Still, she wanted to bust out of here right now and take over the place.

She went over to Will, hoping his powers would be able to get them out of this cell. "Hey Will," she whispered, "can you get us out of here?"
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:03 am

After he had seen what they had done to JaK Dan was now ready to go out there and rip the head off whoever he fights, but for now he would have to keep his emotions hidden so that he doesn't alert the guards about the fact that they aren't brainwashed. So for now he'd sit there and try to prepare for the fights but then a thought hit him. "What if none of us are teamed together, or even worse, we're forced to fight each other"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:48 pm

You're right, Dan. We may wind up fighting against eachother in this tournament. Or worse, against Jak. Maybe you two, Grace and Dan, could manage to bring a fight to him, but for Lance, Kat, and myself, we grew a friendship with him and don't want to hurt Sage. If we fought against ourselves, we could easily act it out playfully or just do something really fast like a trap move. I don't think Jak would go along with fighting like that though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next