Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Vote_lcapThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Voting_barThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Vote_lcapThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Voting_barThe Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character
Name: Kyte
Code Name: Akunin
Villain or good guy?: Evil

The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Empty
PostSubject: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:39 am

It was a particularly sunny day over the tower of Titans East. In fact, it was over-sunny. Anyone who looked up at the sun would find their eyes hurting immediately, even with sunglasses on. Slowly, a figure clad in almost all white descended from about a thousand feet above the tower. This figure had great, large, white angelic wings, that looked like they belonged to some monstrously sized bird. As he got closer to the tower, the sun lost it's over-radiance. The figure's golden hair shined brightly in the sun, as his feet touched the tower's roof, and gravity took effect, keeping the figure in place on top of the tower as he looked around softly. FenrisĂșlfr had arrived for his fifth time on earth. But, this time, it was not just to visit. No; he was to strike down and slay in the name of the Father one of his former brothers. Kyte Uchiha; or as was his name on Earth, had broken the balance, and therefore could not be allowed to live. His great white wings folded behind his back as he walked to the edge of the tower, looking off of it. It was an odd shape for a tower. It was in the shape of a giant "T".

...where is he...

FenrisĂșlfr would keep looking around from atop the tower to try to scan the land for his quarry, the sun still making his hair, his wings, and his celestial bronze sword shine greatly, though nowhere near the power of the sun upon FenrisĂșlfr's arrival. However, with all this shine, it was sure that he would attract somebody's attention- though whom, he did not know. And, to be honest, he really could not care. He was here for one purpose, and he would carry out that purpose as efficiently as he could. Neither him nor Kyte could age here, anyway...they could be at this conflict for the next thousand years, as far as anyone knew.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 2:35 pm

As the alarm in the tower Dan would check the computer to see what was happening. After tapping a few buttons here and there he sees that the alarm was set off by the motion sensors on the roof of the tower, he then taps a few more buttons and checks the security cameras on the roof. While looking through it he saw there was an angelic figure standing on the roof of the tower. "This could be trouble." He then ran out of the room and headed up the stairs straight towards the roof. After opening the door Dan would step out and have a look at this weird figure that appeared on the roof. "Yeah, I'm afraid you're going to have to get off the tower now, so use those wings of yours and fly back to wherever it is that you came from."
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:33 pm

The demon known as Kyte Uchiha on this earth was nowhere to be seen, even in the surrounding landscape. FenrisĂșlfr's face remained emotionless as he heard a slight hum of energy. Humans had found ways to live with an energy referred to as "electricity". This was that hum. Within a few minutes, someone else was on the roof. A human? FenrisĂșlfr's eyes widened as he realized his first guess was wrong. This was not a human. It was something the humans referred to as "aliens". How discriminate. All of the Father's creations were equal.

FenrisĂșlfr turned to the being, his face expressionless. The being would not only hear FenrisĂșlfr's voice out loud, but inside his head as well.

Greetings. I sense hostility with my presence here, but let yourself know I mean no harm to you, or your structure.

He fully turned his body to the man.

Even if that were the case, and even if I were willing to follow your request, I simply cannot. I have a mission here, and I cannot return to the Father until that mission is done.

He smiled softly.

So, tell me...do you know a person by the name of Kyte Uchiha?
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:36 pm

Dan was trying to get a read on this person, but it was hard. He was showing little emotion. Who was this Kyte Uchiha and why was he coming to the Tower looking for him? "Ok I have no idea who you're talking about but you're trespassing on private property so I'd suggest you go somewhere else and look for him" Dan was ready to remove this person by force if he had to, he hoped it wouldn't come to that but if he would have to then he would
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:09 pm

What...what was this...feeling?

Grace Koori was sitting in her room, training Mercy to fetch, when she felt a powerful presense arrive at the tower. Her spiritual awareness was telling her that this individual was on the roof.

It was unlike anything Grace had ever felt. It certainly was nothing like the aura of Necati. This was like the opposite of Necati.

Grace ran out of her room and formed her ice armor around her. Her control of this ice would allow her to fly through the Tower hallways until she reached the roof. A man with golden hair, giant wings, and a glowing sword stood there, talking to Dan.

Dan was, of course, being his usual uncaring self. He was telling this stranger to get off of the Tower. Grace didn't want the man to leave, she wanted to get to know him. His aura had captivated her mind. Could he be the one?

"Dan, don't be so rude to our guest! Can't you see that he has some powers? We should welcome any visitors we get, especially the Gifted."

Grace had missed the stranger's name, so she flew up to within 5 feet of him to introduce herself. "Hello, I am Grace Koori, a member of the Teen Titans. What brings you to our Tower today?" Grace's cheeks had turned pink, and her eyes were focused intently on the angel. It would be clear to anyone watching that Grace had a crush on this man, and she didn't even know his name yet.

Edited.

Last edited by darthlegolas on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:15 pm

"Who's this Josh you speak of Grace?" "How do you know we can trust this person Grace? It's not just anyone who can get onto the roof of the Tower before setting off the alarm" Dan would look at Grace, she wasn't usually this willing to accept a stanger, yes she was always kind, but recently she was taking a liking to anyone powerful
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 11:59 pm

Grace didn't take her eyes off the stranger as she answered Dan. "If he was going to attack us, he already would have done so. Villains usually don't stop by for tea and crumpets, Dan."

Grace waited for the stranger to tell her his name.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:39 am

He kept his soft smile as the man kept telling him to get off of his structure of stone and metal, his face unchanging. He thought greed was the greatest in humans, but this man could easily match. However, he did answer his question, saying he did not know of Kyte. FenrisĂșlfr was about to turn and leave, before a woman came up through the same door the man came from, covered in ice. She seemed to be human, but she had odd abilities to be able to control ice. Apparently the man's name was Dan, and she told him not to be rude to their guest. She said they should welcome all who had powers and weren't hostile.

It was then FenrisĂșlfr noticed that the woman was flying. Curiouser and curiouser. She stood at about five feet away as she introduced herself as Grace Koori, and said she was a member of the "Teen Titans". Whatever they were, FenrisĂșlfr lightly wondered if the man Dan was part of them. She asked why FenrisĂșlfr was here, and it seemed she was blushing. Infatuation? Possibly. Dan asked her how they knew they could trust him, saying it was no small feat to get onto the roof of the structure without setting off the alarm. That must have been the light ringing FenrisĂșlfr had heard. Grace responded by saying that if FenrisĂșlfr were to attack them, that he already would have. A wise deduction.

Since they had a pause in their conversation, FenrisĂșlfr decided to respond, his smile widening a centimeter or two.

Greetings, Grace Koori. And greetings, Dan. I am FenrisĂșlfr.

He let the name settle in the air a bit with it's difficult pronunciation, and then continued.

For shorter and more easily spoken terms, you may call me Fenris or Fenrir. I do not mind in the least which. I was just asking Dan here if he knew a man that goes by the name of Kyte Uchiha, a man declared to be killed by the Father himself. I do not suppose you know him either?

The smile was still on his face; though his eyes emotionless. At least one of the two had manners.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:32 am

Grace was relieved when Fenris told them his nickname. She would never be able to say his full name. The Father? Did that mean Fenris was a Spirit from Heaven, or as they callled them in the south, an angel? Grace had never met a good Spirit before. Her village had been attacked by plenty of evil spirits in her lifetime. It felt good to know there were good ones out there too.

Wow, he was an angel. Grace's adoration of the man doubled. He had to be the one.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Fenris. I don't know anyone named Kyte Uchiha, sorry. What has this Kyte person done to recieve such a personal execution?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:47 pm

Grace said she was pleased to meet him, and asked him why Kyte was to be killed.

Not only did he ally himself with Lucifer the day that Lucifer thought himself better than God, but in allowing him to live as a demon, there is a code he must follow. He has not kept this code, and broken the balance, shifting the balance to the side of evil and darkness. The Father decided that the balance must be kept, and therefore sent good and light. And here I am.

He kept his smile frozen on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:15 am

"So, are you just here until your mission is complete, or will you be staying longer?" He would need to stay a long time to actually be of any use to Grace, so she hoped that he would stay a long, long time. "There are a lot of other villains you could beat up while you're here. You could be a big help to the team."

Really, there was only one foe that Grace wanted Fenris to defeat. It was a foe that she had loved and feared: her brother.
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 2:33 am

FenrisĂșlfr looked at the woman, acknowledging her question and thinking on it a bit before answering.

It all depends on what God wants, Koori. Besides...

He smiled warmly, looking to Dan.

It does not seem that is what your team members want. I would hate to meet your needs while getting in the way of another's.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 4:12 pm

"Well if you feel like you can trust this guy Grace I'll go back inside and leave you to it." Dan would then turn his back on the pair of them and head back inside the tower to relax for a while
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 am

Good, Dan was leaving them alone. "So, Fenris, how are you going to search for this Kyte guy? I could check our villains database and try to find him. If that doesn't work, we can always use our surveilance system to look for him. We have cameras all over the city."

Grace wondered how Fenris would know Kyte. Had they met before? Did he have some ability to sense people and know who they were? "Do you know what Kyte looks like?"
Back to top Go down
Kyte
The Acrimonious
The Acrimonious
Kyte

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:08 am

FenrisĂșlfr nodded to Dan, thankful that he was going to let him talk to Koori with no problems. Koori asked him how he was going to search for the demon, saying she could check their database, and have surveillance for him. She asked him if he knew what the demon looked like. FenrisĂșlfr frowned.

Unfortunately, no, I do not. You see, Kyte likes to change his appearance often. There is no telling what he may look like now. I apologize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)   The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Angel Descends (Open to Titans East)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next