Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Voting_barA Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Vote_lcapA Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Voting_barA Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A Test for Capricious

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 am

The Bouncer construct was not fast enough to catch Capricious as she ran, but he was fast enough to give chase. The brick approaching his face might have hurt, so he tried to block it with his forearm.

It had missed.

Lowering his arm, Bouncer was greeted by a whip to the back of the neck. This knocked him to the ground for a second as he tried to recover from the pain. He wasn't out of the fight yet, but he was vulnerable.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:50 am

Cap saw the oppurtunity and lashed the more sensitive parts of his neck with her whip before lashing the back of his knees and then one hard lash down the spinal cord.

She had no mercy with him.

"AGH!" She cried with a slightly smaller yet still effective sonic bom directed at his spine.
She was never still, always moving and lashing out either with the whip or with her voice.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:10 pm

After the seires of attacks, Bouncer lay still. A second later, he disappeared back into the molecules from which he had been assembled.

"Impressive. You use your powers in good balance. Now, we will test your technique. Scenario 4 begins now."

Another construct formed in the middle in front of a store. It wore a leather jacket, a gun slung over it's back, a pair of bloody jeans, and a wild smile on its face. The new construct was Zack.

OOC: Take it away Zack.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:57 am

ooc: Right!

ic: The holoZack's grin widened as he cracked his neck to one side, then the other, stretching his arms afterwords. "Ah, now then, lets see how well you fight, eh love?" holoZack dropped into a defensive stance, standing at an angle to Capricious so he presented a smaller target with his his left arm outstretched down, covering his stomach and hip while his right forearm horizontally covered his chest, a wickedly serrated combat knife flipping over his back to land in a reverse grip in his right hand. "Don't expect your sparky personality to work here love, that would have made it impossible for me to fight you, I'm a little more responsive to such things than most." holoZack laughed, madness echoing around the room. holoZack's eyes widened and twitched as his madness began to build up in him, ready to be channeled into his attacks. "Do you hear the voices too, love? I'll bet you don't. I hear them, they keep me company. They drown out the screams. I feel it overtaking me, it is a good pain. Come now child, let us test your might!" Meanwhile, the real Zack's grin twitched. Mod had done his job well in recreating him. Perhaps too well. He hadn't wished to expose his flaw to her. As he watched, his grin looked more like a grimace as flashes of his past returned. He sincerely hoped he wouldn't drop into his madness for real anytime soon. Lately it was getting harder and harder to return...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:51 am

Cap twirled her metal rod defensivly circling him slightly.
"Don´t *thwack* call me *thwack thwack* love. *thwack!*" she said letting her whip crackle against the target knowing it wouldn´t hurt him and using the time to think of a plan.
"Impossible? Nice to know." she smirked grabbing a can from a trash can.
Tuna. Yuck.
He started talking about voices and her soft grey eyes turned steely and her expression turned even more serious and concentrated.
"Oh I hear them Zackie. I hear them more than you think." she said softly making as if giving up before snapping to attention and throwing the can right at his nose.
She used the distraction hopefully created to try to think of a less ridiculous, if not effectively surprising plan.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:47 pm

holoZack seemed to flow with her attacks, letting the momentum from each hit absorb the blow, though between his armor and Evans tweaking of his physics such an act was hardly necessary. "Oh? you hear them? Perhaps there is more to you than we know, eh girly?" holoZack emphasized the word girly, his grin widening almost cruelly. As she launched the can at him, he leaned to one side to avoid it, though instead of flying past him, it began to orbit his head like some minuscule moon. Unphased, holoZack tilted his head to one side, thinking for a moment. "I wonder if they got you too, eh? I wonder if they killed you, like they killed me... I wonder... Do you have it too? Did they try to take you to the room? Do they hunt you too?" As he mused, holoZack casually strode closer, stopping around five feet away. "But of course, that's easy to find out, the hunting, I mean..." holoZack took a gamble. He magnetically launched the tuna can at Capricious, simultaneously repelling his Famas into the ground behind him to fuel his dive as he dove in a tackle to her right. If she stood there or blocked, he would end up in a perfect place to strike from behind, if she dodged right, she would wind up getting tackled, the worst option fr holoZack was if she dodged left, though she would be off balance and holoZack would have time to recover.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:58 am

Cap was getting slightly frustrated and very irritated.
So naturally her control over her voice was slipping.
All those questions..memories....pain....
She glared..
"You did NOT die Zackie!" she shot back"And nobody killed me....I killed myself." she said looking up at him and jumping up grabbing the ladder and staring at him from upside down.
"AGH!" her battle cry had a stronger sonic boom in it than intended and was aimed at him full blast.
The tuna can hit grazed her shoulder leaving a small cut. She didnt flinch.
"and don´t call me that." she growled.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:19 pm

holoZack's tackle failed in it's intent, but it did protect him from her scream as he was now behind her, to the right. Laughing, holoZack's grin twitched. "Oho, but you're wrong love. I died. I died quite painfully. As I recall, I was impaled and my heart ripped out through my back. Not exactly pleasant, and I'm not sure I appreciate you, who know nothing, demeaning my death. At least you have your mind. At least you have a life. You can escape, while I am doomed to a violent and bloody death. Who are you to decree the events of the past? How do I know you killed yourself? If so, who brought you back, eh hypocrite? If it was the same who rebuilt my shattered corpse, how did you escape the room?" Zack opted to try his tactic again, though with a slightly different approach. Both of his guns flew to his hands as his knife flipped to the back of his belt and he opened fire, aiming for Cap's shoulders, a split second before he slid under the ladder in an attempt to bring her down if she dropped off. His grin twitched as he thought to himself:If I can just catch her... We shall see how well she fights unarmed...
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:49 pm

"I never said you didnt die mentally. I meant physically you are obviously not dead. Or this fight would be much easier." she said.
"Who said I have those things? Maybe I´m living someone elses life. And I had help. An assistent helped me escape. Me and her." she shook her head and felt a shot graze her shoulder. Right where the cut was.
Hissing she slid down the ladder and away from it landing on a car.
Ouch...?
"They killed who I used to be. Juliette doesnt exsist anymore. I got rid of her." she said.
She was slightly crazy yes, and slightly bitter.
And mentally...well....
Yeah...
She was stable...mostly. But he was bringing up so many memories, memories of the lab...the tests...the pain...
And Roses betrayal.
Which haunted her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:42 pm

Evan froze the simulation.

"Capricious, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:29 am

Standing in the control room, Zack rose an eyebrow, muttering first to himself, and then to Evan. "Perhaps we have more in common than I thought. We'll need to keep a close watch on her..." Zack stiffened as his communicator went off. Flipping the device open, he looked at Evan, then at Capricious, then back at the communicator. His grin twitching, he closed the small yellow device. "Mod? Stop the simulation completely, we have a situation." Leaning over to the intercom controls, Zack pushed a button, and his voice issued from the speakers in the training room. "Uhm... Yea Cap? We've... Ah... How to put this? We have a... Small issue we need to deal with. We will have to... Eh continue this later. As we are currently... Somewhat short on staff, you're going to be coming with us. If you would be so kind, we're going to meet in here... It'll only be the three of us going... As I said... Ah, short on staff. I'll explain a bit more when you arrive." Zack released the button with a sigh. "Let's just hope she's ready eh Mod?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Cap shook herself a bit out of her daze and nodded stiffly.
Damnit Cap, control yourself, dont let yourself be provoked. she thought scolding erself.
"Ehm, Sure Zack I´ll be right there." she said before shaking her head again and flicking herself upside the temple.
"Focus. Rose is gone. focus, focus" she muttered before moving to where she had been called.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm

Evan ceased the simulation permanently and the illusion of a town disappeared into a plain blue room. In the control room, Evan would look at Zack and replied, "Indeed."

As Capricious entered, Evan appologized for the disruption. "We usually have time for a more full training simulation. Perhaps we could continue this later. Zack, what is the situation that we are now to face?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:04 am

Zack placed the communicator inside his jacket with an eerie sigh. Looking back and forth between Capricious and Evan, Zack nodded solemnly, even the usual hysteria in his voice sounding serious. "About a week ago, I dispatched Honest to investigate a strange energy source at the docks. When he didn't report back for a few days, I began to worry, and prepped Mouse for a search and rescue. My suspicions were confirmed when Honests distress beacon was activated soon after. Believing Mouse could handle the situation, I dispatched him to retrieve Honest. Now it seems that he has failed. His distress beacon has been activated. I am now going to personally investigate the issue, and I will be taking the two of you with me. Whatever this is, it is strong enough to dispatch two Titans. Be on your guard. " Zack paced as he spoke, looking back and forth between Capricious and Evan, his hands held precisely behind his back. "Arm yourselves in any way you see fit, we've a pair of team mates to rescue."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:07 am

Evan ran a check on his body and decided that all of its functions were at optimal levels. "I have all the weapons that I need. If we are going to the docks, then we can take the speed boat I've been working on."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Test for Capricious    A Test for Capricious  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Test for Capricious
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next