Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2024 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCreepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barCreepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_lcapCreepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Voting_barCreepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 12 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 12 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Creepy Crawlers! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 1:57 pm

"Don't mention it Ant Boy, my great grandma was was a centipede. So you know we insects gotta look out for one another."

As the Lizard man took the third hit and headed straight for Liz, his anger would enliven making him more fierce as he tore through the rest of the webbing with his claws then opened his jaws as he neared Spider-Girl; ready to sink his fangs into her. However, as he drew near her, before Memiphisto had even freed himself from the web-net Liz's spider-sense alerted her of the weakening of her fluid around him and that he was going to brake out of it. Therefore she instead leaped over him in a somersault, instead of readying her own sequence of attacks as he went to grab and bite her.

"SIKE! And I'll be taking that."

After she did one full roation of her sault, she would land on her enemies backside. Surprising the lizard as quickly turned around only to have Spider-Girl grab onto his staff and then with her wall crawling abiltiy hold onto it like there was no tomorrow before kicking him away with the same force that she used to lunge across rooftops. This caused him to let go of his magical weapon and roll across the wooden flooring almost off the stage. Liz herself landing on the ground with his rod in hand and then looking towards Whoop-Ant as if to say 'Got It'. Memiphiso himself hissing at the two, pissed that he was being bested.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Whoop-Ant would lightly laugh at what Spider-Girl would say. Ajay would be just getting up from landing on his feet after hitting the uppercut. Whoop-Ant would now watch Spider-Girl's amazing acrobatic skills at work as she took the staff from Memiphisto. Ajay would watch as she then landed on the ground and showed him the staff. Whoop-Ant would then give a thumbs up to her with a wide smile on his face. Ajay then looks at the now extremely angry Memiphisto.

"I don't think he likes our game of keep away! What's wrong buddy??? Can't take losing to a kid? :P"

Ajay would address Memiphisto in a teasing manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Memiphisto would his before running at Ajay specifically, looking to kill him in a very violent way as he dashed across the stage.

"I will strip the FLESH from your bones and poison your BLOOD!!"

Meanwhile, the furry animal people still ran a muck in the theater. It was actually kind of funny to see rabbits, chipmunks foxes and turtles wearing gowns and monicals, but none the less they needed to be turned back as soon as posible.

"Wow, that's kind of harsh. The flesh stripping I can see, but blood poisoning, now that's just uncalled for."

Liz would chuckle at her own joke, as the two commenced in battle, but this time the snake being didn't have the aid of magic and would make the fight more evenly matched for Whoop-Ant. Spider-Girl on the other hand was preplexed as to why and how these animals hadn't turned back yet. She had taken the source of the magic afterall? Did she need to do something to the staff to turn them back maybe?

"Hey, what are the chances that breaking this thing will turn everyone back into humans or blow us all up? Because I'm about to smash it and am really hoping for the latter."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:17 pm

"Oooo, I'm shaking in my pants."

Ajay would say to Memiphisto once again teasing the large lizard-like creature. Whoop-Ant would then get ready as Memiphisto was charging in on him. Ajay waited for the last possible second and then dodged the strike that was coming down on him. Memiphisto was persistent though as he would continue to go for strikes on Whoop-Ant. Ajay nimbly would dodge his attacks with flips and rolls and all the sorts, but would not throw a punch back at him. The more angry that Memiphisto would get, the sloppier his moves were becoming. Ajay would barely even consider this a fight anymore as he dodged his strikes. Soon Ajay would jump up in the air and would seem to go over Memiphisto's head, going behind him. Memiphisto quickly turned with a strike, but no one was there. It would be seen that Ajay was able to slyly land on the back of Memiphisto without him noticing. Ajay would then hear what Spider-Girl was saying and would look over Memiphisto's shoulder at her.

"I think you should smash it!"

Whoop-Ant would yell out to her as Memiphisto would now know Ajay was on his back. It was too late for him though as Ajay would go and give a nice hard punch to the back of Memiphisto's head causing him to go down to the ground for now. Ajay stood on his back as he would watch Spider-Girl start to swing down to break the staff.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 pm

"Ok then, here goes nothing!"

"NOO!"

It would be at that time that SG lifted the scepter as so she could smash it across the stage flooring with a thunderous impact. But, before she could break the object Memiphisto raised his tail and brough it down hard across the floorboards causing to stage to crack like a pacific plate seperating all the way up to Liz, who fell through just before destroying the lizard's weapon. As she dropped down below the stage a gasp would escape her lips.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:22 pm

Memiphisto would then quickly get up off the ground, and Ajay would jump off his back. Whoop-Ant landed about 25ft to 35ft from Memiphisto as he could only watch Spider-Girl go down through the floor. Ajay would then notice that Memiphisto, instead of going to fight him, would go to look for his staff. Whoop-Ant had to act quick and ran to Memiphisto. Ajay being quicker caught up to him and grabbed Memiphisto's tail, holding him back.

"Where do you think you're going!"

Ajay would yell out at Memiphisto, who was temporarily stopped in his tracks. It would be a tug of war between the two. Memiphisto scurrying for his staff and Ajay trying to buy enough time for Spider-Girl to recover from the floor collapsing. If you were to look closely though, you could slightly see that Memiphisto was slightly winning this tug of war, inching closer and closer to Spider-Girl and the staff. The beads of sweat started to show on Whoop-Ant's head, as he was in a big struggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:42 pm

A few moment's later, a sound as if a gunshot had been fired could be heard, but not nearly as loud. Then momentarily afterwards out of the hole would come the hook from Liz's web-line, zipping up and attaching to the ceiling agian. Following right after it was Spider-Girl with a smile upon her face as she lunged the snake's scepter right at him with as much force as she could muster.

"You want it Lizy!?! You GOT it!"

As the staff connected with the Snakeman it would smash against Memiphisto's own scaly skin. The shards releasing a shimmering green aura as the tip of it shattered. Oddly enough his reflection could be seen into the pieces and while they feel to the ground, they all seemed to absorb the ancient being's essence into them.

"NOOooOOoooOO!!!"

In a split second he was gone, Memiphisto's entire being now residing within the destroyed remains of his weapon. Afterwards the aura the broken shards were emitting seemed to disperse across the room in wave and as it crossed all the furry creatures would magically transform them all back into humans. As well as unlocking the entwined door handles, which finally flew open as about 12 security guards were seen yanking it open. In fact, the unlocking of the Cineplex doors was such a surprise to them that the group of officials comically fell over like bowling pins upon each side flinging open.

"Hey, what do you know I made him disappear."

One last quip for the road thought Liz as she stared at the pieces of the once magical staff. Thinking she probably shouldn't touch any of it with her hands or risk suffering the same fate as the snakeman.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:55 pm

Whoop-Ant would fall backwards as Memiphisto would get sucked into the shards of the staff. Ajay would make a grunt noise as his bottom hit the ground. Ajay would get up and dust himself off. He would then look at Spider-Girl as she made her comment towrds the absorbed Memiphisto.

"I have to say, that was his best trick all night."

Ajay would say with a wide grin on his face as he waled around the shards that were left on the ground. Ajay watched the so called 'powers of magic' at work. Of course Ajay was had all the doubts in the world for what could have happened scientifically. Ajay would just shrug it off as he watched the people run out the room and the security try to get into the room. This was oddly funny for Ajay to watch as he sat on the edge of the stage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:16 pm

Liz thinking something like this definitely shouldn't stay in the hands of these bozos who couldn't even figure out how to get through the doorway. Decided after using her web-fluid cohesive glue to spin a sack, which gushed from her wrist shooters to scoop the remaining pieces into; that she would give it to Whoop-Ant.

"Alright, I gotta go back to Steel City now Ant, but we can't let the police take the evidence. They wouldn't know what to do with it and most likely would end up just letting Mr. Scales out again. So I need you to take it to the Titans, they'll know what to do with it. I'm sure you can find where they live right?"

As SG spoke she would hope that they could hurry up and depart soon, she didn't fee like having to toss around security if they tried to arrest them. Due to her actually still a bit frazzled from being stunned earlier and needed an icepack for her bruised chin.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:26 pm

Whoop-Ant would take the sack of shards from Spider-Girl.

"Find them, no prob. I could find a homeless man in India if I wanted to :P. I'll be sure that this reaches them, you can count on me."

Ajay would give a thumbs up and a smile to Spider-Girl as the security guards started to approach them. Looks like they are going to have to make their getaway soon.

OT: So, who am I giving this to? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 9:42 pm

OT: Titans West, I was actually trying to set you up for membership Wink This gives you a reason to meet Titans Central and join the team. I'd specifically ask for Model 11 to do the thread with you since currently he and Zack run things.

"Great, nice working with you my distant bug relative but, it looks like our time's up. Since you're so good at finding people, try looking me up if you're ever in my neighborhood."

That being said, the officers would get just below the stage and start to draw their weapons while yelling 'FREEZE' at both heroes. Spider-Girl decing to draw their attention away from Ajay by diving off the stage at them before they could even take the saftety off their firearms and like a balancing trapeze artist she would run and and sometimes even flipped across the men. Using their heads and shoulders as stepping stones before finally getting out the exit within 3 seconds. Then immediately shot her grappling hook as she swung away. First she would need to pick up her civies and then it was off to Steel. She had work in the morning and really didn't want to be late...Again.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:57 pm

Ajay waved goodbye to Spider-Girl as she quickly ran out, but knew time was short as she went for the front exit, Whoop-Ant went for the back exit. he quickly ran out the door, which led him to an alleyway. He would jump onto the wall and run up it, quickly making it to the top of it and out of sight.

"Well time to find these 'Titans'."

Ajay would say to himself as he quickly run across the rooftops of the buildings, out of sight now.

END
(Always wanted to do that :P)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy Crawlers! (Open)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3