Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
I wish (open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
I wish (open) Vote_lcapI wish (open) Voting_barI wish (open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

I wish (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 8:26 am

It had been quiet the last few centuries no one had messed with the obsidian locket in far too long. Melkor hung at the edge of reality waiting for a mortal to summon him like the old days. He had passed from one store to another in the bottom of a box of trinkets, his locket however had a distinct feeling to it. Like something grabbed the back of your head and made you look. The smooth black stone invited the looker to touch, the stone itself felt powerful as though it could grant dreams.

Even with all that Melkor was forced to wait. His future undecided but at least the locket was indestructible. He would wait patiently he could feel the powers here and the greed, he wanted someone to find him good or evil. Nothing mattered to Melkor because he would grant the wish and punish then with it. His excitement sent a pulse of power out it was to draw someone in to find him.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:36 pm

Without much the uses of her wings and the point that she had decided to walk normally Katera kept goign aorund a random streetway till she perceived the unknown attraction sign from one shop she just had passed.Hmmm... she eyed the place full of old antiquities reproduction or rarely found items from ancients timelines and wondered off inside the store with the place owner slightly greeting her appereance.

Looking over the whole shelves she again felt a tingling in her head who apperently made her stop right in front of a dusty locket but then the shop's responsable came at the hawkish girl oh you should ignore that,its not to take though with a fast glare she didnt cared of the given info and picked up the object with a normal glance of observation well i am Katera mumbled and by just carelessly giving money to the guy she left the building with her hand carrying the old artifact.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:54 pm

At that moment Professor Jonathon jumped down from a building, he landed right in front of Katera and drew out a gun, aiming at her head Give me that locket girl, an object showing such power levels does not belong to you, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:08 pm

Melkor felt a touch and surfaced in the locket the power of the locket increased farther with his attention on their world. There was no way to see him but he could feel the two people fighting over his locket, it was the biggest thrill in quite a long time.
The locket pulsed with more power so both would want it even more. Melkor couldn't wait for the greed of these two.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:31 pm

With the unknown grand energy source reacting,she stared unimpressively at the popping guy with a weapon aiming to her face sheesh no need to yell,how dumb im not letting you weirdo take it a flaming shield got made right before this gun would get to hit her and instead it got repelled away as panic already got made on the streetway.Eyeing the sadical being she kept her flame shield around her and took flight with a strong lightning blast at the Professor to send him away.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:17 am

Proffesor Jonathon saw the lightning blast and quickly dodged it, the lightning barely missing him and sending him flying, he flipped in mid-air and wall jumped up at Katera, sending a punch to the flame shield, testing it`s durability.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:47 pm

(I don't really have a way to respond without Melkor being summoned. No rush just go ahead and skip me for now.)
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:36 pm

With his fist collision on the flaming shielding,it blocked off the impact as when he had to land on the ground,she,before that shooted the men with a tumble from a quickened fire tackle and again flew highly into the air,still in the protective pyro shield.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Professor Jonathon saw the attack coming, he protected his face and then took the full-force of the attack, hitting the ground with a few scratches on his cybernetic body. He fired a laser at the flame shield, if she wished to attack him she would have to come out of it sometime.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 pm

Though even with both heat signature of her shield and the laser source hitting it,she suddenly growled at the sight of it fading off but then electric like tentacles sprouted dangerously out herself and started to whip around at the Professor with clashing noises.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 pm

Professor Jonathon jumped back to avoid the electric tentacles, took out a grenade and threw it at the flame shield, she would need to get out of the way FAST or she would surely get killed. He smiled and would follow up with a punch aimed at her gut.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Melkor decided to make things interesting as the chain of the locket broke silently. The locket fell into a discarded newspaper that muffled the sound. He wanted a better view he didn't care who got him.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Hmm with the thing falling she completelyignored the thrown weapon and with a rapid stretch by one of her electro whip to keep him busy for a single moment and air diving to sight the locket though with the paper sound it got her attention as she took grasp of the energized item and unknownly made a instant rub on it that well she didnt thought of doing.
Back to top Go down
Pikazard
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Pikazard

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Professor Jonathon dodged the attack, but cursed when he realized it was too late NOO don`t rub it you fool! he ran towards the girl, but even with his enhanced speed he would not get there in time.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:47 pm

The sky filled with fire as Melkor poured from inside the locket in a pillar of flame. He drained the shield of fire away in an instant. He stood forty feet tall and was covered in ancient armor and fire. He looked down at the pair of them and his voice said commandingly."I am the jinn Melkor, how may I serve master. Of course you may wish for anything within my power." Melkor looked down at Katera as the flames flew around his body. Just his presence had increased the temperature by twenty degrees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I wish (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: I wish (open)   I wish (open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish (open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next