Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
First Day..(Open to All) Vote_lcapFirst Day..(Open to All) Voting_barFirst Day..(Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Moon
First Day..(Open to All) Vote_lcapFirst Day..(Open to All) Voting_barFirst Day..(Open to All) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

First Day..(Open to All)

Go down 
+3
Emmz
Ixen
TTT
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TTT
TTT

RPG character
Name: Connor Storm
Code Name: Shadow Boy
Villain or good guy?: Good

First Day..(Open to All) Empty
PostSubject: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:31 pm

Connor was walking to school, a little bummed about going though.

"Sigh........First day of school is always horrible.

Connor finally makes it to the school out front, looking at it as it is huge. He walks in the school and accidently bumps into somebody while he was looking around. The guy he bumped into is a large burly creme skin bully. "Oh....My fault!"
The Bully grips Connor's shirt collar and holds him up against the wall. "You think since its your first day, you can BUMP INTO PEOPLE???? I'll teach you a lesson!"
Connor didnt want to use his powers in front of all these students, but maybe he had too.

It was a choice he had to make.....
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:35 pm

Tim walked up to the bully standing head and shoulders taller than him. He put a hand on his shoulder and threw him across the hallway without an effort. Tim caught Connor to make sure he didn't fall down and said. "Buddy you'll want to watch out." Tim looked around and asked. "Anyone have a problem with this guy, come address it to me." He'd built up a reputation of standing up for kids with a disadvantage.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Annie just took a few books from her locker and closed it as the bully flew past, ignoring him before she closed her locker and simply walked down the corridor, looking to Connor and taking note that me must have been the new kid.
Back to top Go down
TTT
TTT

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:46 pm

Connor would then look to BALD HEAD Tim now. "Thanks, I'm Connor."
Getting off of Tim then, Connor pulls him into a dark corner where no one goes. He would look to him now, his blue eyes shining.

"Are you........one of us?" I mean with special abilitys....like this."

Connor then phases through the wall in a black aura hole and then soon returns. While he waits for his response, he looks at the bully on the grorund unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 4:53 pm

Tim said seriously. "I don't have them any more, A museum fell on me courtesy of some criminals. Next thing I know I'm waking up on the street after major surgeries two weeks later." Tim looked over at him and said. "I'm still getting used to the new strength."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Annie just walked down the corridor, holding her bag pack against her back, having shrunk her wings to their small form ad so was also trying to hide them under the back of her dress too, she sighed as she walked into the classroom, her sky blue eye and ash grey eye looking around and sitting in one of the empty seats, putting her books on the desk silently.
Back to top Go down
TTT
TTT

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 5:07 pm

"Oh." Connor replied. Connor gestured to class, as he get's up on his way. He holds his bookbag against his back as he waves goodbye.

"Nice meeting you. And thanks again for saving me..

Connor then walks away, heading to class now. His blue eyes reflecting off the sunlight, he walks in class and finds a seat next to this girl.

OOC: Also known as Emmi

IC: He places his bookbag by his seat and waits for the teacher to say something.
Back to top Go down
RageofArgos
Delta-class Metahuman
Delta-class Metahuman
RageofArgos

RPG character
Name: Katera Duncan/Chrissy Ma'ar Marwell
Code Name: Typhoon/Salamander

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:17 pm

Entering carefully after a few minutes,Katera had somehow no choice to go on school and wearing those itchy school clothes.She scratched herself a bit and went to sit on her own desk beside she still needed learning.Hawks wings folded on each others as somes students looked slightly at her hawk looking feets with those sharpened claws stupid itching clothes fabrics she tought,scratching her neck,the worse on that the shirt had a tie.

Dropping her bag down on the side on her chair she took the needed items and placed them on the desk,ears keenly on listen mode from what the teacher would be about to admit,she was seated right behind Connor,head holded a inch on the side to see a bit better.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 6:46 pm

Claira and Victoria arrives by a door their clases wer only one room apart so they had walked together to class.

"All I'm saying is it's weird that you nearly fail Biology every year considering what you can do."

"what you can do doesnt difine who you are its what you do with your abillites that does."

"I might be obsessed with super heros like you but even I know that line was stolen from a hero."

"So its still true."

"Well just try to get good grades for once thats how you get into a good collage."

"Like I told you after high school I'm going full time you know what."

"What ever see yeah."

"See yeah"

Claira then walked into class and sat neer the back of class pulling out her note book to record notes on possible heros or meta humans.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:04 am

Tim went to shop class and started working on this weeks project. He worked quickly learning how to make the metal into the shape he wanted. Tim worked in silence hammering at the metal.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:20 am

Annie just sighed, seeing that Connor was next to her, expecting the usual questions such as 'whats with your eyes? why are you wearing a weird dress? whats with the ribbons around your feet?' she just waited to have to lie to yet another person, wishing she could disguise herself more easily, but she was glad that she was able to hide her wings, trying to press them against her back so people wouldn't ask even more awkward questions.
Back to top Go down
TTT
TTT

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Connor looks at Emma and smiles. He would be friendly, his green eyes shining into the light.

"Hi, I'm Connor and you are?"

Connor would smile again before the teacher would catch him talking. The teacher gives him a stern look before speaking. He looks at his list and his eyes then go into a very stern look.

Mr Yuri: "Ahhh, Mr. Connors eh? You wanna talk, then you can share with the whole class then. Surely, you and your girlfriend can explain."

"But she's not my.........."

Connor is cut off by the teacher stomping his foot in a angry and loud fashion.

Mr Yuri: "Now..Mr. Connors."

Connor then looks back and forth at the class laughing at him, like 4'th grade. He puts his head on his desk, covering it by his arms as the class keeps laughing at him.
Back to top Go down
St. Jommy
Beta-class Metahuman
Beta-class Metahuman
St. Jommy

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 10:41 pm

I walked into class about 10 minutes late, listening to my iPhone, putting a note on the Teacher's desk. I then took a seat seperated from the rest of the class, convinced I was stuck in a class full of idiots again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:35 am

"I don't think its very nice, picking on the new kid like that, laughing at him like you do, would you like it if you were in his place?" said Annie, sounding like she was talking with three voices all at once, one dark, one normal, and one light as she looked around to the class with her strange coloured eyes, the class quickly going quiet before Annie cleared her throat and looked to the teacher who stared at her for a few moments then starting the class.
Back to top Go down
Energy
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Energy

Location : My bedroom where I spend most my time cause I have no life XP

RPG character
Name: Milicondras Gen- *is shot and a new person walks in clearing his throat* Miley.....
Code Name: Fire Spitter (But that's only in other worlds.... for now 0 u 0)

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 10:12 am

Claira was scribling down notes as she heard the teacher begin to yell expecting it to be at her she closed her bookand looked up realising he wasnt yelling at her. Everyone else laughed at the new kid and Claira frowned as she opened her book back up writing down "Sit with new kid at lunch to be nice" Only having one freind since she first moved here a few years ago Claira figured making a new freind with a new kid would be nice. Claira looked at Annie and realized she was the girl she faught with against those villians at the bank. Claira wrote another thing down right next to her other note "Try to become friends with annie but be careful not to give away who you are." then continued on writing about possible heros/villians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day..(Open to All)   First Day..(Open to All) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day..(Open to All)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next