Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 42 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 42 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Vote_lcapCreepy Crawlers! (Open) Voting_barCreepy Crawlers! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Vote_lcapCreepy Crawlers! (Open) Voting_barCreepy Crawlers! (Open) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Creepy Crawlers! (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 2:11 am

Theme Music: Move
Characters Appearing: Spider-Girl, Whoop-Ant
Summary: Jump City has rented out the Cineplex for a magic show and a few of the cities new heroes decide to attend thinking it'll be a good way to escape it all. ya know, just enjoy themselves but, if there's anything true about magic it's that it never comes easily or without consequences.
Time: 4:30 PM
--------------------------------------

(Mind)
"Whelp, looks like I finally made it."

Creepy Crawlers! (Open) 14867110

"Helloooooo, Jump City!"

Liz would smile as she stepped off the bus and onto the streets of Jump City for the first time. She decided to visit for a little while, I mean she liked Steel City and all. The constant crime sprees going on, her dillhole boss always breathing down her neck; not to mention the superpowered demons, lesbian thieves, and hitmen. But, she felt it was time to take a much needed break. As Lizandra walked about the city in her civilian clothing it was pretty amazing.

"Wow, I can't believe how nice it is here. It's been like 10 minutes and nothing's been broken into or robbed."

She could only guess it was because the Titans kept a tight ship around here. Hopefully someday she could help to purge Steel City to this point, however, she fully doubted that as long as all those gangs were running a muck around the place.

"*Sigh* maybe one day....Hmm, I wonder what's going on over there?"

As Liz noticed the lights brightening up the evening sky and alerting all around to the Jump City Cineplex, she would hike up her two bags before walking towards the building. One containing her money, make up and other materials. The second one having all her superhero equipment in it. After arriving at the place she would see where there was a sign out front talking about a special magic show being held today.

(Mind)
"Magic show huh, I haven't been to one of those since dad took me when I was a little girl."

During her silent reminiscing for her father she apparently bought a ticket without even really thinking about it and after spenidng the money decided to go in and take a seat near the backrows. How bad could it possibly be right? In any case it was worth just laying back and trying to figure out how the Magician did all the corny tricks.

Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
Creepy Crawlers! (Open) 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Ajay had his ticket for the magic show pre-ordered online. He knew this show was coming and like any kid loved little events like this. It was tough for Ajay because his childly instincts collided with his intellect because he knew it was all smoke and mirrors, but the child in him still wanted to see the show anyway. So, Ajay had been one of the first to enter Jump City Cineplex and had gotten front row seating.

(Mind)
"My brain tells me I shouldn't be here, but something inside me is telling me otherwise. Oh well, I can't wait for the show to start!!!"

Ajay though to himself as he practically was jumping in his seat of excitement. Ajay had his backpack underneath his seat, which contained some of his important hero get-up and a couple of others things he needed. Ajay could barely control himself due to his odd excitement.

"Let's go and start the show!!!"

Ajay exclaims as he starts clapping. Some of the people look at him oddly, and others join in with him. Ajay really didn't care if he was embarrassing himself because he figured when was he going to see any of the people in this room ever again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:45 pm

Soon after AyJay started chanting the show would begin, as the curtain was pulled up and a man dressed with wings and a weird animal mask was revealed on stage. Immediately you could tell his entire opening act was going to be silent by how he gestured to the crowd rather than spoke to them. He started things off by stepping back and picking up what appeared to be a heavy invisible box that he could barely lift. Liz would role her eyes of course at the lazy mime attempt and contemplated getting her money back at this point. Well...Atleast until he dropped it down and wiped a bead of sweat off his face. Then opened it up and packed himself down inside. As she did so his body would contort in an odd fashion as if his legs really were being pressed against invisible walls. You could even hear the thud from his bones bumping against the box. Afterwards he would close it, leaving him cramped up inside and after a few more seconds was hoisted into the air without breaking position. It was as if the box was being pulled up by an invisible rope and he was inside it not even budging an inch as it was hosited up.

(Mind)
"Ok, only two ways this is happening. Obviously it's a wire pulling him, but either he's a very stiff actor and is acutally being tugged up without moving a muscle or he's probably really in a very clean glass box that is so see through that the audience can't tell."

Liz would feel so sure of herself, until suddenly he would stick out a hand from what everyone thought was a box and moved it in all directions to show there was really nothing holding him up. He even waved it above himself to show there was no rope or wire holding him. Although, this only confirmed Liz's theory about him being a good actor. At least until she was proven wrong again and he was suddenly dropped to the ground. As the invisible box hit a definite shattering noise could be heard and the magician himself would roll out of the broken imaginary box and then get to one knee. Flailing his arms straight out and taking a bow as the audience cheered.

"Hmph, not bad."

She clapped along with the rest of the crowd, but still was skeptical in her head. The shatteing noise was obviously speakers or some guy backstage actually breaking glass, but it was still a nice attmept. The only thing Liz was curious about, however, was what was holding him up there if there really wasn't a rope?

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. HELLO! & Welcome to Memiphisto's realm of illusion. Where the tricks are literally just to DIE for."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:27 pm

First a sense of amazement came over Ajay as he clapped with the rest of the crowd, but then he was quick to sit down and think of all the possibilities on how the trick the magician did could be fake. Ajay could think of at least one hundred different ways that the magician could have easily faked he trick. Ajay couldn't think of which logical explanation fitted this situation best.

"I wonder what's going to be next."

Ajay said to himself as he watched on with eagerness. Then he noticed the large emphasis on the word die. What was that supposed to mean? Maybe it could just be a sort of hint for one of upcoming tricks or maybe the finale. Who knows what it could mean? Looks like everyone will have to sit and wait to find out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:32 pm

"Again, I welcome you to my realm. My...Reality. Here anything is possible."

As the oddly dressed magicain (odd even for a magician) said possible, he would flick his wrist and caused a rose to slip out of his sleeve and into the palm of his hand. WHich he then took the time to sniff before throwing it to a girl in the front row of the audience.

"Your wildest dreams can come true, your greatest inhibitions realized, your fantasies brought to fruition and you deepest fears...Well they could make an appearence to. Nah, I'm just kidding with ya folks. Now enough of me blabbering, who wants to see some MAGIC!"

As he spoke Memiphisto would take off his coat and spin it around seemingly shrinking it into the same type of paper that was used to hold flowers and was coned shaped like it too. Not even half a second later the black paper cone would seem to fill itself with a dozen more roses that he then would pick out and toss to the cheering audience.

(Mind)
"Oh, he's good. Works the crowd like a pro."

After tossing all the flowers he would pull another coat from his pocket. Shaking out the wrinkles and putting it on.

"Now for my next trick I will need a volunteer..."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:43 pm

Ajay clapped like the rest of the crowd. His childish ambitions went against his vast intellect. He knew that all of these tricks had to be fake, there had to be some kind of trick behind them. It didn't matter though, he was really pulling the crowd into his act, including Ajay. Once the magician asked who would like to be his volunteer, Ajay had his hand right up in the air.

"Pick me! Pick me!"

Ajay continued to yell out at Memiphisto. As the magician continued to scan through the crowd, Ajay would get more eager. Ajay stood on top of his seat with both arms waving in the air. He was jumping up and down, and others just looked at him. Ajay was eager to get onto stage, but also wanted to get a closer look at his tricks. Maybe a closer look would help Ajay to see the fakeness in his act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:37 pm

"Ah yes, you young lady, come on up.....What do you mean I'm scary looking....Ya, well you might want to invest in a mirror yourself hun. Anyone else? Yes, you the boy with the compulsive disorder; step up onto the stage and look at the world through my eyes."

As Ajay was chosen to come up, Memiphiso would take off his top hat and pull a very long handkerchief out of it that he held out to his volunteer.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:19 pm

"YES!!!!"

Ajay exclaimed as he then jumped off his seat, doing a front flip onto the stage in front of him. He didn't mean to do it, but he got caught up in the moment. Ajay had a wide smile on his face as he went up to the magician, who had the long handkerchief out to Ajay. Ajay of course took it now as he waited for Memiphisto to perform his trick.

(Mind)
"What's he gonna do!? What's he gonna do!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"Now if you'd pelase young man throw the sheet up into the air."

Ajay would then toss the very large handkerchief up into the air as high as he could and with a snap of Memiphisto's finger it would seem to catch on something as it came down. Instead of floating through the thin air the blanket draped over something very large, very tall, and generally big. The large covering barely able to contain it all.

"And now my boy remove the sheet and show everyone what you're favorite animal is."

As Ajay yanked the tarp off, a fossilized dinosaur skeleton like in the museums was standing up next to them. The audience clapped as they witnessed this and roared with excitement, materializing a T-Rex out of nowhere was no small feat. However, it was obviosuly not Ajay's favorite animal, but the trick in itself was still pretty cool. Uncovering an ant afetrall might not have gotten the shock and awe value Memiphisto was looking for. Meanwhile, Liz who was actually impressed would whistle and clap as well...Atleast until her Palm kit went off, which was basically a wireless cellphone sized computer device that she made to hack into Steel City's police database; but upon traveling to Jump City also hacked into JPD's system as well on the bus ride over. It was a police report about how the T-Rex had just disappeared from the dinosaur exhibit at the museum.

"Funny, I don't think he got permission or a permit to use this prop in his act."

Lizandra would then exit the room as so she could put on her costume. She hated to have to ruin everyone's fun or the show, but she couldn't give this crooked magician time to do a disappearing act.

(Mind)
"He wasn't kidding when he said he'd make everything possible, even crime."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:37 pm

As Memiphisto was taking in the crowd's enjoyment to his performance. Ajay walked up from behind him and tugged on his jacket. Ajay then loudly said to him.

"That's not my favorite animal!"

Ajay's look on his face was already turned from happy to kind of disappointed. Guess it looks like this guy was a complete fake after all. Oh well, Ajay knew this was going to happen anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:09 pm

"What!?! Oh no my boy, you misunderstood. I said show them your favorite animal, but I did not say that it was going to be the one under this tarp that was up to you. No you see lad this is your worst nightmare and everyone else's wosrt nightmare about to come alive. I'm tired of this doing magic for people to laugh and scoff at my tricks, calling me a fake and a phony. Then jipping me out of tips, and moolah I so richly deserve for showing you all my secrets. Well, not anymore. "

As Memiphisto spoke he would then spin around like a whirlwind comically and as he stopped in his hand was a scepter that glowed with a mysterious aura.

"This ladies and gentlemen is no ordinary bow staff, it is infact the source of all my trickery and can be made transportably pocket sized to boot...Neat huh. Well anyway let me get to the point, you will now all fork over your valubles to me or I'll turn you creetons into the animals you really are."

The people in the audience would then all give curious stares, wondering if this was still part of the act. The magician himself getting more and more annoyed by their cluelessness.

"Don't you morons get it? The show's over!"

After asking his slanted question, Memiphisto would kick Ajay over all of a sudden. Igniting the crowd in a frezy of disapproving yells and screams over hurting the child.

"Oh, so you don't believe me. Well allow me to make good on my earlier promise."

Memiphisto would then raise his staff and transform the entire audience except for Ajay who was next to him into animals like you'd see in a forest. As wives, husbands, brothers, sisters and friends looked at eahcother horror was ridden all over their faces as they panicked. Some trying to escape, but Memiphiso sealed the doors to the Cineplex making security gaurds outside unable to get in.

Spoiler:

"Now, like I said before give me all your gems and artifacts. Or this one will be forced to bite back!"

As Memiphisto spoke now, he would point his weapon at the T-Rex and revitalize it's deadcells until the creature was able to rise back to it's prehistoric nature. Bellowing out a roar towards the crowd as the mad magician slid up it's tail magically and onto it's head. His back would then sprout wings and his feet turned sharp as if it was revealed he wasn't even human! The creature then began radiating with a magic gleam that rivaled the scepter it held in itself.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:16 pm

Ajay was kicked and on the ground. As Memiphisto was caught up with turning the people into animals, Ajay started to roll off the stage. Ajay was able to roll off and get to the first row and to his seat where his backpack was. Ajay reached into it and grabbed his gloves and masks. He slips both accessories on and then slowly gets up to his feet to look around. The crowd has been turned into.... animals shocked. Ajay was really unsure of what was happening. This had to be some kind of illusion because magic is not real... right?

"What is this!? What kind of illusion are you making!?"

Ajay really was not sure how to explain everything that was happening. He looked in awe at the dinosaur, the crowd that has now been turned into animals, and Memiphisto himself! This was something he couldn't think of right now. He had to figure out a way to stop him and this crazy illusion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 1:27 pm

If Liz had known Whoop-Ant or even what Ajay was thinking at the moment, she would assure him this was much more than an allusion. For as SPider-Girl tried to re-enter the cineplex, she would see that the doors were shutting quickly and had to shoot her grappling hook inside; grabbing onto a chair and retracting it, which caused her to zip-line into the room before the doors slammed shut and locked themsevles. The very nobs coiling around each other magically like snakes do just before mating. Making sure nothing was getting inside or out of the theater. It would be at that time upon re-enrty that she noticed the animals wearing people's clothes running around everywhere and the giant T-Rex with Memiphisto a top of it radiating with magical energies. It was actually a lot to take in all at once.

(Mind)
"Whoa, I chose the wrong time to go the bathroom."

That being said, Spider-Girl would notice the now somehow alive T-Rex about to chomp down on it's people sized and furry prey. But, was diverted when it's was hit in it's big left nostril by an array of SG's web-bullets. Soon afterwards she shot her grappling hook at the ceiling just above it and zipped up to the top of the theater, where she would hang upside down as she addressed the extremely odd looking magician below her.

"Sorry guy, but I'm pulling the curtain on your act."

"Aww how cute, a new Teen Titan. I heard this miserable town was crawling with little adolescent heroes. What you kiddies and all these other would be magicians need to learn is that dressing up as something doesn't make it so. No, that's why I have this and with it I hold the power of REAL ancient witchcraft and Wizardy!"

"Erm, actually I'm not a Tita---HEy, Watch it!!"

Before Liz had a chance to corrrect him, the Tyrannosaurus was able to scratch away the last of her web-fluid from it's nose and then angrily jumped up to take a bite out of her. As it's jaws were about to clamp around Spider-Girl, she leaped out of the way just in time and dived down onto the wall located 90 degrees adjacently below the dinosaur, who would then roar loudly before running into that wall with a headbutt, but once again missed as the nimble hero back hand-spring cartwheeled across the sidewall with ease. Her wall-crawling abiltiy aiding her in this feat quite a bit and giving her time to make a quick joke as the beast tried to dig it's skull out of the giant hole it's cranium just made.

"That thing needs a leash or at least a couple gallons of mouth wash. Heck, I would even take a tub of breath mints for that stank."
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 7:53 pm

(Mind)
"Snap out of it!"

Ajay yells in his mind as he gets a serious face on. He looks at the girl who comes in and gives a distraction for the T-Rex and Memiphisto. Ajay goes and jumps off the stage and onto the backrests of one one of the chairs. Ajay goes and hops onto the next and the next, making his way closer to the tail of the T-Rex. Ajay goes and grabs onto one of the seats. Ajay flips forward, ripping the seat off of the floor and launches it towards the T-Rex. The chair goes soaring through the air as Ajay then latches onto the tail of the T-Rex.

(Mind)
"That guy has to be the source of the illusion. If I take him down then everything will go away."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:35 pm

After quipping Memiphisto, he seemed to curse his monstrous prehistoric servant for failing in ridding him of the Titan. Meanwhile, Spider-Girl would notice some boy jumping across the theater seats to get towards the entrapped T-rex.

(Mind)
"Who is he? So young to, I don't remember reading of any ant based titans."

In anycase, she better end this before this kid got himself hurt. However, it would be at this time that her Spider-Senses went off and caused her to avoid a green magical ray blast from the magicians staff. SG dodging it just in time by leaning so far forward her shoulders were in between and below her knees. Afterwards she would front flip through the air and land right next to Memiphisto thinking that now that she was in his face that he would give in, but instead he actually hit her with his scepter in the jaw just as she got near.

"Sorry sideshow but your act really sucked, now give up the shtick and I won't have to hurt yo---Ouff!"

As Liz took on the magician one on one, the dinosaur would finally free it's head from the side wall just long enough to have furniture tossed in it's face. This upset the monstoristy profusely who lifted it's tail as Ajay held onto it and then spun around, looking to slam Whoop-Ant into the side of the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Crawlers! (Open)   Creepy Crawlers! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepy Crawlers! (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next