Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Voting_barLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Vote_lcapLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Voting_barLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Looking for fun...or a fight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:42 pm

ooc: I see, hower Zack's reaction will still be similar - read Zack's char profile: He has metal armor under his skin that is superconductive to electricity among other things - the lightning arching off of her will be attracted to him when she lets too much loose, which can prove dangerous, even fatal to him, hence his apprehension.

ic: Zack pulled something from the inside of his jacket, a small yellow and black circular device with a capitol "T" stamped on it's center. "A team of heroes who share your goal. I can take you to meet them, and if you so wish, test your skill. Should you prove worthy, we will formally invite you into our ranks. Though know this. I am a soldier, and I believe in harsh training. Your trial will be difficult, but if you pass you will be made into a hero and into a member of this city's most famed defenders."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:13 am

(OoC: Ahh, right, kk)

IC:
Julez recognized the sign. The Titans.
She nodded solemly when he said it would be harsh. She welcomed the pain if it helped others.
"I accept and wish to meet them." she said. "And I understand the harshness and wouldnt have it any other way." she nodded. To be good you had to train, to be one of the best you had to push your limits until they broke. She wanted to help people, make them see that people werent freaks just because they were different. She didnt care about the fame or such, as long as she could do her duty to protect the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:09 pm

Zack's grin, in one of it's rare moments, seemed genuine, if only for a moment. "You've a good heart, girly, and a strong mind. I will notify the others of our arrival. Have you any belongings you need to grab? It's a long walk to Central from here and I don't exactly fancy making it twice."

ooc: I've made the topic and am currently pming the members if you wish to jump in: https://ttrpg.forumotion.com/t785-a-new-member#14763
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:25 pm

Julez smiled softly before shaking her head. "I have nothing I cant live without Zacky." She said grinning simply lowering her current to the minimum and standing next to him. "So, where exactly are we going?" she asked. She had her equiptment and she had yet to get her things for school so she really didn´t have anything except sentimental value items but they could stay where they were for now.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Zack nodded, knowing how it felt to own little, and started down the street outside of the ally, talking as he did so. "We're going to the tower, it's a good half hour's walk from here. " Out of a lack of anything to talk to, Zack started on the subject of powers. "Going back to our equivalent exchange, what exactly are you capable of? We will test your limits later, but right now, what do you believe you are capable of doing?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 am

Julez walked besidse him nodding,
"Well in a nutshell my voice can go sonic boomlike or hypnotic and I have an electric current constantly running over my body. And you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:44 am

Zack nodded, his eternal grin twitching as he unconsciously raised a finger to touch it's corner. "Me? Technically speaking, I have no powers. I am a normal human who was once sane. I have an alloy under my skin. A metal stronger than anything else I've ever seen, but it has it's drawbacks. When I focus on it, I can magnetically attract and repel metals, even at the same time. That, and my training both go to answer your question." They reached a corner, and Zack simply strode out across the street without looking, knowing how little that particular road was used. Interestingly, no one walked on the same side of the street as the Titan, a fact that the observant could tell bothered him, despite his mask. "So you don't know where you're going, how about where you've been?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:14 pm

Julez nodded following him. She saw a bit of bother in his features and understood but didnt comment.
"Well, I´m from Gotham but- but I spent a long time somewhere else...And then I just roamed around for a few years until We- I came here." she said. "And you? Where´ve you been?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Zack shrugged. "I don't remember much of my life before I died. Though since I escaped hell I have been all over the country. Before I became a Titan, I wasn't exactly a model citizen. I lived on the streets, and lived for the fight. I still do to a sense, but my old leaders kept me on a short leash and now... well now I have an example to set. What kind of a leader butchers people eh love? I'm not going to say I'm not proud of my past, I had my reasons for doing what I did. I killed those without honor, without loyalty, and without faith. I did what I could to clean up the city, but I wasn't afraid to fight back whenever anyone attacked me. I wasn't afraid to kill anyone who displayed corruption and filth, and many, regardless of race, authority, or gender fell to my only friends. Unsurprisingly, I was arrested many times, and the police tried and failed to arrest me more times than I care to count. Usually, they failed, but a few times I was brought in. They always asked the same questions... Always leading to why I killed... If I was trying to clean up the streets and help, why not let the police do their job? Or become a cop? Or send them to jail? I always laugh at that part, it's so funny. The people I usually hunted down were monsters, they were like the Titans I fight with now, but they used what they had to cause suffering or to gain personal power through extorting others. Jails are a waste of time, even for regular humans to be thrown into. They always get out, and if they can get out, how much easier is it for someone who can create explosions with their mind? Who can throw a bus like you would throw a football? They would always throw me in jail to prove me wrong. And I would always fight my way out, prove my point. Rikers, Arkham, Angola, Atlanta Federal, Attica, Eastern State, Leavenworth, I've seen them all, and none could hold me for a day. They were going to gas me at San Quentin." He paused, shuddering. "I refuse to go that way... If I am to die, I will die either in battle or once I have erased the past. A little more than you asked, but basically I've been all over the country. I have been shot in every state save Hawaii and Alaska, and I've chased my killers through each one, finally ending here. I've run across one of the largest operations I've ever seen in this city, and I came to find out why. I was tracking down one of the pieces when I came across those who would become my fellow Titans. Back then the towers were empty, nobody save their former inhabitants knew why. So then, did you gain your powers, or were you born with them?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 am

ooc: did this topic die?
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 4:56 pm

I'm sry, I'll post soon, I just need some time for this long post, I've had exams this week, dw I'm on it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:24 am

Julez listend interested and nodding. That was fascinating..
"I would never die hunted either...and I´ve had my powers since birth.
My Mother was a metamorph and my sister.. has the same powers. We´re twins..." she said softly...
"Our powers weren´t really effective until...until the goverment took us. They killed my mother and they- they kept us in tanks of water to test how electric we really were. Don´t ever, ever let water near me please. Thanks to my current my body temprature is near scorching so I´m always very clean, my hair is just really really static-y sometimes, but it´s okay because showering would be torture. And since then the current has been more controllable and my voice has always been hypnotic. I just managed to control it to speak normally about a year ago. Maybe two...I didnt really keep track of time in the lab.
The watch on my wrist," she said lifting her sleeve, "Was given to be by an assistant in the labs, he helped us escape. It transformed my clothes into my supersuit and mask." she explained.

"So, tell me, who are the titans?" she asked in turn
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:57 pm

"So, they took you too, eh?" Zack muttered with a sigh, raising his hands up behind his head and leaning back as if reclining in a chair. As the two reached the crest of a hill, the giant T that was the Titans tower loomed in the distance. "The titans? we basically keep the peace wherever we can. We're based here in Jump, but we occasionally get sent out elsewhere wherever we're needed. All of us are different from your average Joe in one way or the other, some more so than others." Zack laughed, as it he had made some entertaining joke. "That's basically it. We hang out, we fight crime, we keep civvies safe." Zack suddenly tilted his head to one side, giving Capricious a weird look. "You never shower? That's icky. And if your skin is hot enough to burn away germs and stuff why are your clothes not on fire? I imagine you only have the one outfit if it's fireproof?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 2:13 am

Jules burst out laughing at his comment on her outfits,
"nah I have enough outfits don't worry. My watch keeps me covered. I wish I knew how it works, but there wasn't really time to explain that when I got it. But like I said the guy at the lab helped us out. The special suits we wore at the lab became our supersuits. And have you ever heard of dry-baths? It's this powder-thingie that's kind of like a shower or bath but it's dry. My mom used them on us. So I can always use those but I honestly don't need to. I'm clean, I don't smell bad and I look okay if ya ignore the occasional bad hair day" she explained. "and I'm not always hot, temprature wise" she chuckled, "I control my current and through that I control my heat. So instead of a normal shower I just turn up my current and heat pretty high, there are some major sparcks but then I turn it down and viola! Instant-shower, don't add water" she joked.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 8:23 pm

ooc: Oi, sorry about the long wait and short replies... all sorts of stuff has been mauling my rp time lately.

ic: "Huh..." Zack paused for a while before chuckling. "You're weird. I guess it's a good thing everyone else it too eh love?" They reached a final turn, the tower looming at the end of their street... on it's island. "So
you out of curiosity, if it ain't to much to ask, what made you want to
fight crime to begin with? What made you want to get out and fight?
"

Last edited by Silent Night on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for fun...or a fight.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next