Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Absense
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeToday at 7:01 am by Mistress Obsidian

» Beacon (S.O.S)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
Mistress Obsidian
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Vote_lcapLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Voting_barLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Top posting users this month
Mistress Obsidian
Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Vote_lcapLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Voting_barLooking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Who is online?
In total there are 17 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 16 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mistress Obsidian

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Looking for fun...or a fight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:56 pm

Ooc:no Problem Buddy Smile

ic:
cap smiled, "yeah, I am" she grinned.

"I-I fight crime because I know that there are people out there ready to hurt innocents and because I know that there are to many unjustly damned in the world. I'll do all I can to change that." she said thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:41 am

"Aye, that's a good reason to fight, but is that why you started? Was that always your mindset or were you once different? Take me for example, I wasn't always so happy..." Zack touched the corner of his grin for a moment before shaking his head. "I was once a normal kid, but that was a different time. I never used to care about heroes and villains, I mean I didn't like the fact that villains were destroying the city, but it wasn't my problem." He laughed. "And then I died..."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:59 pm

"I started when I escaped. I needed to find those who tried to kill me. Who kill innocent people, just because we´re different." her voice gained a metallic resonense when she said that last bit of the sentance. It really upset her that people like that could roam free.
"I dont know if I was different. I don´t remember much...I never saw anyone or anything outside of my room until the took us." she said shrugging.
"You died...?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:06 pm

"Aye, love. I died. Most of my memories are fuzzy, but my death remains clear as if it were happening here and now." Zack sighed which, thanks to his permanent grin, looked strange, if not creepy. "Imagine for a moment a little boy, young and naive, and happy. He is with his mommy and his daddy, and they are all happy together." As he spoke, Zack's hysterical voice took on a singsong tone, as if he were reading a children's story to a group of kids. He didn't realize he was doing it, it was a defensive mechanism his shattered mind employed to protect him from fully reliving the events of the past. "The little boy was walking with his parents, and then he saw a man. The man was tall, he looked like a shadow. He had a long black trenchcoat with a high coller that covered everything from the top of cheeks to his combat boots. His hair was black as well, long and black, as black as the raven's feathers woven into his ponytail. His eyes were hidden, his sunglasses looked like they absorbed the light, as black as night. But this man, as black as he was, was a ghost. His skin, what little the boy could see of his face, was so pale it seemed to glow, as white as snow. The man only had one arm, his right sleeve was empty. As the boy and his parents passed, the man looked at the boy, looked through the boy, as if seeing straight to the boy's very soul. The boy looked back at the man, at the hatred plain on the man's face, and turned to his mother. The boy heard a scream and looked back. The man had a gun. A very fancy gun, but a gun nonetheless. Daddy was the first to go, he lost half of his face. The boy could see the shocked expression still on the remaining half. Mommy went next, she lost her tummy, as bits of it were blown out of her back. The other people on the street went next, all dead in an instant. Wracked with grief and anguish, the boy ran at the man, screaming in anger. The man, almost casually knelt down and then the boy stopped moving..." Zack scoffed, running a hand over his chest. "Turns out the man had a right hand after all..." Zack's voice, still hysterical, was back to normal, though it was still a little shaky as he continued. "I woke up on a hospital bed with a hole the size of a basketball in my chest. I could see right through myself. I could see my insides. It was the strangest, strangest thing... Everything was moving, working like normal, but it was like some kind of cross section, there was a chunk missing. There were two men standing over me, though I can't remember their faces. One of them spoke to me. He said his friend had brought me back and was keeping me alive. They said the guy who killed me was a rouge agent from a supersoldier program they were working on. He said they brought me back because they wanted to give me a chance to save countless others from my fate. He said a bunch of things, most of them are a blur... He said if I wanted, I could go back to being dead, and his friend stepped back. I suddenly felt really sick, I couldn't breathe... Blood started to flow from my chest. What was I going to do? Say no? I wanted to live. Had I known what they would do to me, I would have told them to screw themselves..." Zack shuddered, his grin unable to mask his pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for fun...or a fight.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3