Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 64 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Newbie Fight Vote_lcapNewbie Fight Voting_barNewbie Fight Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Newbie Fight

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:30 pm

Model Eleven ghosted into the training room computer.

The room was clean, thanks to his efforts over the last few days, so he began to construct an appropriate arena.

The gooey substance that the room used formed three houses on one side of the space and a small woodland on the other. A large empty space in the middle contained a foot of dirt with grass on top to make it look like a field. Evan was finished constructing all of this before the other Titans arrived at the door.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Raven walked into the room with a feeling of surprise, the mechanics of the training room had changed. In his dimension, the room had been equipped with expandable mechanic blocks that would extend out of the walls and ceiling to form buildings and platforms, but whatever substance was used to create this scenery was like no other he had seen before. The gel seemed to mimic the shape of whatever shape it occupied, the houses seemed solid, grass was bending to an unseen breeze, the earth felt soft to the touch. It was a genius creation.
I have to admit, it's much better in this dimension, if I ever manage to return to my dimension, would I be allowed to take a sample of the gel for my team to analyze and recreate?" Raven asked apprehensively.
"I suppose." said the man with the Famas. "Well, assuming you don't die first." he finished with a smile.
"Charming" Raven answered. "So what am I going to be fighting?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 8:13 pm

"Well the newbie, of course. That is, if he ever gets here. If you really can't wait for a fight, I'll spar ya, I'm always up for a fight. It's the only time I'm one." His grin widened, becoming sinister as he was reminded of his days prior to joining the Titans and the random twist of fate that had given him his status.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:12 pm

OOC: Just wondering, is there an order people are supposed to post in, or is it first come first served?

Raven sighed "I'm not as familiar with your nicknames as the others, but I don't think sparring you would be safe." he said, remembering his currently fragile hold on his rage. The man with the Famas was always joking, but he could easily offend, Raven didn't want to take the chance of being taunted and tearing down the place. Then again, perhaps the training room would be built to withstand his powers, it had held the other Raven's at one time or other.
"What is your name again?" He asked trying to be as polite as he could.
"Finally mouse, you waited so long to ask. The man sneared, Raven thought it was interesting that he kept gettign called 'mouse' by a man smaller than him. I'm just a Zack, but that won't really matter once the fight starts."

Last edited by canace on Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:45 pm

ooc: The downside to talking for other people's chars is that you don't really know how they talk. Not exactly your fault, there's really no way you could know. Zack refers to himself as a whole different breed of human, and when introducing himself, always refers to himself as "a Zack," occasionally rambling on about how Zacks are great fun for the whole family, require no grooming, eat at least twice as much as the other breeds, etc. Kinda weird, I know, but that's just a fraction of the fun I get to have with a crazy char. And to answer your question, it kinda depends on the people in the rp.

Zack laughed. "Not safe? I don't know about your version of crazytown, Mouse, but here, when two people fight, even in a spar, they aren't exactly having some kinda tickling competition. In a fight, blokes is out ta hurt each other. And when you could get hurt, it's not exactly safe, is it?" Zack's grin twitched, and he was positive no one else was around. "You don't need to come up with excuses on my account, my four eyed mouse. If you're too frightened to fight, you can wait for the newbie to show up."
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:50 pm

OOC: I'll edit it.

Zack was trying to taunt him into a fight, and it was working. Raven's emotions were continuously being forced to the top of his consciousness, he hadn't yet had time to lock them back up properly.
"Alright, you're on." He growled. "The first move is yours." Raven talked as he flew up onto the roof of the nearest house, watching Zack over his shoulder. Zack smiled menacingly as he stepped onto the arena and Raven saw the impressions he made in the ground as he walked slowly forward.
By his weight I'm guessing he's unnaturally strong. I'll have to figure out what other powers he has before I attack fro real, perhaps I should remove his weapon too... Raven thought. He tested his footing on the gelatinous roof, the texture was incredible, it actually felt solid enough to be mistaken as real. He wondered how it would react in battle, was it indestructible or would it react as any other building would to his powers.
Closing his eyes, Raven gathered his positive emotions, preparing them to be used as fuel for his fight. He had battled physically stronger villains before and won, Cinderblock, Plasmas, he had even won against members of his team in sparring matches, each of which were far stronger than Raven.
Opening his eyes, he noticed Zack had disappeared. Damn.
Back to top Go down

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:03 am

OT: Too lazy too edit just pretend Ben said this before Canace said you're on haha.

Ben getting bored of waiting for Alex was standing next to Zack, who as usual kept ignoring him would step forward.

"If he's taking too long, I'd be more than happy to spar with the new guy since I never got to prove myself either."

Ben would show his wrist watch that contained all his alien forms as he said this, ready to do battle if SIlent was cool with it. Maybe if he did this and proved himself, this guy would quit pretending he's not there.

OT: ya I was gonna say Canace, I wouldn't suggest posting for other peoples chars here unless you know our back stories well. Mainly, because you could have us say something that conflicts with either our chars personality or situation they're in. For example; what if your char went eating with Zack and he said he was hungry. Then in your post you ordered pizza and then you spoke for him and had Zack say "make it extra cheesy". When actually in his bio his char hates pizza because of w/e reason. Yes, it's a dumb example and I'm not saying you would do that, it's just an example of a mishap that could happen when you rp for others characters.

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:09 am

ooc: meh, you don't have to if you don't want to. Just be careful in the future. Most people's chars are sane, and therefore generally easy to say stuff for. But with both mine and Honest's, that kind of thing can get difficult.

Zack's wolfish grin widened as he crept through the shadows of a building. He had been engineered for stealth and cqc, and thoroughly enjoyed both. He briefly considered using his combat knife or one of his guns, but then reluctantly dismissed the thought. He was responsible for the new newbie, it wouldn't exactly be a good thing to accidentally kill him. Besides, his training provided him with all the knowledge and skill needed to handle anyone unfortunate enough to meet him in close combat without his weapons. His eyes narrowed as he watched Raven, creeping closer. Moving from place to place, he spoke in a maniacal whisper that would be barely audible to Raven, his movement combined with the way his voice would be carried on the wind would serve to confuse Raven of his whereabouts. If Zack did it right, Raven would hear his voice coming form all around, hopefully causing paranoia to set in, which Zack hoped would grow strong enough to make Raven jumpy, more likely to make a mistake which Zack could capitalize on. "Now now, Mouse. You seem to be in need of therapy. Don't lose control, or you'll end up worse off than me. They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. I can't help but think you have twice as much soul as the rest of us. Maybe you should wear some sunglasses.Who knows when you'll get mad over spilt milk and terrify some poor little kid?" Zack slowly closed in, grinning wider as he anticipated the coming fight.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:44 am

Ooc: that's why I make it a point to check everyones character as soon as they join the RP. And don't worry JaK, I don't know how to write in hat shade of green anyway. Smile

Raven knew the taunts would come, but it didn't make hearing them any better. The fact that he couldn't find jack to silence him made it even worse. He was almost obliged to stop the fight and switch to a sparring match with Ben instead, but that would make him seem frail. He would endure the taunts if it gave him character points.
Raven took flight again and moved towards the roof of the training center, scanning the ground for signs of Zack. There was no movement on the landscape, but he had heard Zack's voice so clear, he had to have been nearby. The shadows near the house would have provided great cover. Raven thought, staring into the blackness surrounding the left of the house. He held out his arms in it's direction:
"Azaroth metrion subtype!"
Theentire house flashed black and collapsed outward with a crash. If Zack was standing nearby he'd either be revealed or hit by a wall. His superhuman strength would lessen the blow considerably though. Although he might get angry, dropping a building on someone sometimes has that affect. And the angrier Zack got, the more he would taunt Raven.

Ooc: Just to warn you, Raven's rage is close to a god mode. So let's not piss him off whey chance we get. Itcould get old if every 4 posts he goes berserkergang. But if you want ( seeing as you're an admin) Icould lessen his power up whenever I RP at all. Would that've smart?
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 1:55 am

ooc: I'm flattered, but as far as I know, I'm no admin... Just a regular member. I'm fairly sure Emblem's the only admin here. And as far as his power, I'd suggest altering him so his power drains him, making him super amazing for maybe two or three of your posts before he collapses from exhaustion. Stuff like that helps balance him out, though it's just a suggestion.

Ic: Zack leapt back as the building near him collapsed. He breathed a sigh of relief that he hadn't yet entered when it collapsed. He didn't really feel like getting himself trapped beneath a collapsed building. He looked up at Raven. "So, is the Mouse going to run and hide? In this setting, I'm no flier. Hiding in the sky will only make me draw my gun. And I'd hate ta shoot ya down, Mouse. I really doubt anyone wants to clean up the mess." Zack walked casually forward, every muscle tensed and ready to fight, though he appeared relaxed and perfectly at ease.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 2:32 am

Raven's hold on his emotions lapsed a bit and he quickly muttered his mantra again. Let him shoot. He thought as the tree in the middle of the clearing swung down and broke itself over Jack's head. Raven glanced at the entrance to see Ben watching alone. Later, if he had the chance, he'd make sure to spar with him to make up for figting Jack first.
Turning his attention back to the fight, Raven was surprised at how tough Jack was as he rubbed his head and cursed, still standing.
"You asked for it, mouse." Jack shouted upward as he reached back and released his pistol from his magnetic grip. Whipping it around lightning fast and shooting with amazing precision at Raven's arms and legs, still smiling, Raven was beginning to think Jack wasn't entirely stable....
Raven quickly created a shield out of his dark energy and flinched as the bullets stuck into the black surface. A bird shaped mass of dark energy enveloped him ad he flew down towards Jack at an angle, ready to fight up close with his powers.
Back to top Go down

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:14 pm

Bens eyes would marvel at the fight, it's just like the comics! Seriously, he might as well been watching the Punisher vs Raven themselves...

"Soooo Coool!"

Zack might've been a jerk, but he was seriously skilled with a gun. If they ever fought, he'd have to choose a durable alien for this guy.

OT: The color green I use is lime btw Wink
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 12:20 pm

Zack's grin was maniacal as he drew his combat knife with his other hand, ejecting the spent clip and magnetically launching it from his Glock at Raven with the same speed as any bullet. Diving to the left in a roll to throw off Raven's aim, Zack used his magnetic abilities to pull another clip from the inside of his jacket were it landed in the magazine slot in his Glock's handle. Slapping the bottom of the gun against his thigh, the magazine was pushed all the way in with a click, and Zack(not Jack...) resumed his barrage, chuckling as he licked the flat of his blade in anticipation for close combat.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 4:38 pm

Raven swerved as the metal barrage soared at him. With his hands outstretched, he took hold of the bullets and tried to wrench them out of the way. But they were stuck along heir path.
Zack's controlling the bullets! He thought.
Raven's positive emotions couldn't generate enough power to break Zack's control, so rather than releasing them in return for rage and hatred, he dodged to the left as the bullets followed him. Creating wall after wall of dark energy, but the bullets maneuvered around them. Glancing down, Raven saw Zack grinning, his fingers twitching against his side as he constantly changed the path of the bullets. Raven, turned so he was flying backwards and created a sphere surrounding the bullets, he quickly condensed it so that Zack couldn't build up enough momentum to break the pieces of metal back out. Swinging his arm around over his head, the sphere of bullets circled around Raven and flew towards Zack, quickly picking up speed. He released his control on the bullets at the last minute and prepared his next attack as Zack stopped the bullets.
Zack had just enough time to grin before the earth around him shuddered and, rising up in two blocks, clapped shut around him. Raven let out a sigh and then cried out, as the burning clip from Zack's previous barrage struck him in the leg. He cold feel where his pants had been tore through and cool air was moving against his fresh burn. But pain wasn't emotion, and pain had distracted him. He gasped as he fell back towards the earth, trying to conjure up his emotions again.
At the last minute he remembered his team and gathered up enough joy to angle and slow his decent, he bounced across the false ground and through the window of a house. Picking himself up, he saw Zack moving slowly towards him, rolling his arm with a grimace on his face.

OOC: Thanks, but it's not on the colors menu, how do you manage to write in it? there's only green and Olive...ish.
And Silent, if you're not an Admin, you should be, you really seem to put a lot into this site. At least you did for me.
Back to top Go down

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 5:43 pm

The sparring match was progressing well. Evan made careful note of every move he saw in Mr. Raiden. He had been correct about Raiden having the same powers as Raven, but they seemed slightly different. It was as if they were a different flavor of dark energy.

Evan saw Raiden get hit by a bullet in the leg. He had several medic-packs standing by, of course. The fight didn't seem to be over, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie Fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie Fight   Newbie Fight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie Fight
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next