Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Looking for fun...or a fight. Vote_lcapLooking for fun...or a fight. Voting_barLooking for fun...or a fight. Vote_rcap 
Moon
Looking for fun...or a fight. Vote_lcapLooking for fun...or a fight. Voting_barLooking for fun...or a fight. Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Looking for fun...or a fight.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

Looking for fun...or a fight. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:58 am

Julez was strolling the streets casually trying to ignore the steady crackle of electricity around her as the humidity was high that day. She felt pretty damn sore because of it.
*stupid humidity...just rain and get it over with..* she muttered. Then she heard a crash behind her and she spun around grabbing her small metal bar and leting electricity flow through it she scanned the area. Nothing to be seen.
Sighing she took off her mask and let her hair fall back out of her ponytail. Her black latex jacket, pants and stiletto boots protected her from the puddles of water on the street from a past rain so she could walk without hurting anything.
She hated being alone but was used to it. She turned aroun to keep going when she heard another noise. She stopped immidiatly and her greay eyes looked around for the newcomer warily.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 2:52 pm

A man stood before her. He had a strange feeling about him, and it seemed that the only reason she had heard him was that he hadn't cared about being heard. He wore ragged jeans stained a suspiciously reddish brown, black combat boots, a shredded white tee shirt covered in the same dark red stains, and a strangely undamaged brown leather jacket. His tan face looked like it had once been handsome, but now it's lower half was twisted into an eerily wide, permanent grin. His hazel eyes seemed to glint with a cruel light, and his dark brown hair was slicked back against his skull. A Famas was strapped to his back, but it hung somehow without any visible strap or support. "What's this? A newcomer? At least a newcomer who I've never seen. I like too keep tabs on who's in this city, love. It makes my job so much easier." His voice sounded an the edge of hysteria, as if he were constantly fighting the urge to laugh. "So, tell me girly..." He leaned in, his grin widening a fraction as his eyes narrowed. "Be you friend or foe?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:18 am

Julez took in the sight of the man infront of her, he had obviously once been very handsome but that smile...seemed mysterious and slightly scary.
However she wasn´t easily scared.
She frowned at being called 'girly' and 'love' but brushed it off.
She considered before saying, "If you´re a friend then so am I." she said simply holding his gaze firmly.
"I´m Capricious. And you are...?" she asked offering her hand to shake before taking it back. "Sorry, don´t want to electrocute you." she said.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:06 pm

Zack's training had taught him to notice the tiniest detail. He noticed her dislike of his choice of words, but he feigned ignorance, deciding it was always safer that she remain unaware of the full extent of his talents, at least for the time being. "A friend, eh love? Interesting. And you're afraid of electrocuting me? How..." His grin widened "Shocking." He chuckled at his own lame joke. "So tell me, why is it you fear my electrocution?" Though he seemed relaxed and carefree as ever, his pose and demeanor belied his true thoughts. He was on edge, far more so than he had been in a long time, despite the numerous gunfights and battles he had been in since. Hidden beneath his close and behind his relaxed pose, every muscle tensed, ready to act if things went sour.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:22 am

Carpricious stayed perfectly still as he spoke, "I do not fear your electrocution but the loss of braincells on your part would be...regrettable." she spoke freely, no harm meant by her honest words. Her hand was rested oh her hip, near the short metal rod clipped on her belt just incase.
"Anyway you have yet to give me reason to harm you so I won´t." she said calmly her voice taking on a slight hypnotic pull. She cleared her throat to speak normally. Her temper flared slightly when he called her 'love' again but she was in control of herself.
So far.
"You still haven´t told me who you are."
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 2:24 pm

The man laughed, as if at some joke no one else understood. "You want to know about me, eh love? I suppose that makes sense. How about this. An equivalent exchange, he girly? An answer for an answer." His grin widened. "You've answered mine, so I'll answer yours. I'm a Zack. We're great fun for people of all ages. Now then, love. Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 pm

Capricious kept her face void of emotion as he answered.
A Zack? A? And we? Well 'they' were definatley interesting that's fir sure.
"why I'm here? I'm lost. I have a horrible sense of direction. So I simply roam until I get where I'm going. And you? What Brought you here?" she askedmoving to lean against a metal ladder listening to the crackle of her electricity.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:35 pm

"A bus." Zack shook his head, laughing. His grin twitched as he watched the small arcs of electricity between Capricious, though he hid it with laughter. "I apologize love, not the best answer, though that is technically what brought me here. I'm looking for someone. Several someones actually. The bread crumbs end here." Rocking back and forth on his heels, Zack tilted his head to one side as he pondered his next question. "So you're lost, where are you trying to go?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 4:41 pm

Capricious laughed, actually laughed in a friendly way.
"Nice answer. And I don´t know where I´m going. That´s the best part. I go and go until I get there and then," she trailed her fingers across the metal shooting sparks of boredom, "And then, I stop. And talk." she said simply. There was no precise way to her, no actual plan.
She just took what life gave her and spent most of her time walking.
"And who were you looking for?" she asked inturn.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:24 pm

"No plan, eh? Interesting. It's rare to see someone who survives without a plan..." Zack nodded, then pondered her question. "Who am I looking for, Love?" He looked around, exaggerating his movements as if making a joke out of them, then he leaned in, his grin widening and his eyes narrowing in an almost sinister fashion as he spoke. "I'm looking for the monsters who killed me, and I'm looking for their master. I'm trying to erase what happened so that it may never happen again. And I am avoiding them at the same time, for as I hunt them, they hunt me." Zack straightened back out, nodding to himself. "So, you have no plan, do you have any allegiance?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:39 pm

"We´ll I´m rare too, Unique, infact." she laughed. Then he answered and she didnt know to believe him or not. She settled on halfhalf deciding he was insane and deciding he was okay.
"Interesting." she said. "Yes. Do you?" she asked back.
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

"Interesting, eh love? That's an interesting reaction. And you have an allegiance? That's potentially as good to know as bad. As for me, Aye, girly. I have forged an allegiance, one on top of my own to myself, partially on a whim, partially in an attempt at redemption." He looked up and sighed, a weird looking action thanks to his grin. "And of course, you know my next question. With who or with whom do your allegiances lie?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm

Julez shrugged vaguely at his comment to her reaction. Not much fazed her anymore. Than he asked her allegiance and she looked him in the eye and said "My allegiances lay with my allys." she smirked, "No really, I protect the innocent and the unjustly damned of the world." she cried overdramatically swinging around a metal bar letting her electricity crackle at a higher rate.
"My turn to ask Zacky, why do you call me girly?"
Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Zack instinctively leapt back as electricity arced dangerously close to him, as if attracted to him more so than the ladder. "I wouldn't wave that around girly, you fail to grasp what you're standing next to. And you stand for those unjustly damned? Perhaps you can be of use after all, especially with your... properties." Keeping his distance, Zack shrugged in response to her question. "Why not? Same reason someone says buddy, or kid, or child. No reason in particular, merely a speech pattern, though it didn't start until after I died. At least I'm pretty sure that's the case, I don't remember much of my previous life, the doctors saw to that." Zack reached inside his jacket. "As for my next question... How'd you like to fight the good fight? This city needs people with your mentality. If you prove strong enough, I think we could use someone like you."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:32 pm

(OoC: When I said swinging around a metal bar I meant like I jumped on the metal ladder and swang myself around it)

Julez nodded at his answer but was getting curious about his *death*. And then she appraised his offer and without hesitation, she nodded. "I will." She wanted to help people. If he could help her do that then that was perfect. BUT she needed to know with whome she was fighting. "And who would be on the same team as me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for fun...or a fight.   Looking for fun...or a fight. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for fun...or a fight.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next