Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Vote_lcapCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Voting_barCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Vote_lcapCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Voting_barCat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character
Name: Adrien/Eunji Jeong
Code Name: Sound Manipulation/ Sound Absorption
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Empty
PostSubject: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:37 pm

"I want you to take these boxes of new clothes we ordered and hang them up where they belong. I don't want any out of place you hear."

"Yes sir." Haruhi nodded and took up the box. Her manager took up two more boxes and piled them up on the one she already had. she didn't think clothes could weigh that much but she was proven wrong. She needed this job so instead of complaining she got right to work.

Katrina walked through the mall looking like the diva she was, wearing shades and her signature volumized ponytail. Holding a couple of shopping bags she went in to the clothing department and started shuffling through the hanged up clothing, making unsatisfied faces at most of them. She pulled a pink tank top of the bar and looked at the tag to find it in a size medium.
"Excuse me, but would you happen to have this in a size smaller." She said turning to the short, blonde-haired employee, who was hanging up clothes on the other side of the rack.
" I will go check in the back." with that the girl put down the clothes she had in her hands and headed towards the back of the store.

The short-haired girl returned less than a minute later.
"I'm sorry but if it's not on the rack then we're out of that size."
Katrina could feel something about this girl was different, why would someone wear a hat that didn't go at all with her uniform.

"But we have other similar brands and styles, that I'm sure you'll be satisfied with."
She said trying to make up for it but the offer didn't satisfy her at all.
Dropping the shirt she jumped on to rack and swiped at the girl knocking off her hat.

Haruhi stumbled back a bit as the red head knocked off her hat, revealing her cat ears. Well there went her cheap disguise.
" I knew there was something strange about you." The red head grinned.
Now that she payed more attention, Haruhi could see something was different on this girl too. She had cat ears too, and a tail! The only difference was hers were solid black. This threw Haruhi off.
"Well, since you don't have that in my size, I think I'll take what ever else i find appealing, for free." She grinned.

Katrina wasn't really going to do what she just said, but she wanted to have some fun with this wannabe.

"Fat chance I'll let you!" With that the girl sprung at her. Ready for it, Katrina flipped backwards dodging the attack.
"Your a little slow aren't you, well what can you expect from an imitation."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:44 am

JaK was wearing headphones and walking around throughout the mall with a dull expression on his face and a pen in his hand to sign memorabilia for anyone who recognized him. Although, he kept the headphones in as so he wouldn't have to have any conversation with any of them. In fact, as he walked throughout the men's section of the clothing department store that Haruhi worked at he didn't even notice that the two girls were fighting behind him. He just kept window shopping away with an oblivious look upon his face. Rather funny, actually...Since everyone else around him seemed to be paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character
Name: Elatiana Theya
Code Name: Entropy

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:27 am

"What is this? What issss thiiissss?" One excited patron exclaimed, as she watched the fight with mild interest, her lips curled up into an expectant smile, almost as if she expected some blood to be shed. She was one of many that had visited the mall for shopping purposes - or rather in her case, some five fingered discounts; she could get the bits of her own self out of the outfits later. But first, she just wanted to watch the fight unfold. Her blue eyes trained themselves on the two, watching them with mild interest. Oohhh a fight's brewing in front of my eyes and I want to take part in it! She bounced on the balls of her feet, her mind racing too and fro as the other half, the human half, simply sighed in exasperation.

If you must fight, at least wait until they get tired. Less chance of them ganging up on us. Plus, as much as I don't like you stealing and I have mentioned this countless times in the past. Try to steal something we can both enjoy? I'm not wearing what can be generously described as butt floss because it suits you. Sentinel, also known as Kaitlyn Stone, chided her more exuberant and rambunctious and very much psychotic half, who was still enjoying the spectacle with a smile. She threw out her own jabs into the air, a left and a right jab, followed by a quick uppercut and cross combo. If people weren't paying attention to the two girls, they would have been giving the taller girl strange looks. Almost as if she had gone mad (Gone is a relative term here).

She scanned the crowd a few more times and finally found someone that wasn't watching the fight; most in-ter-est-ing. She wondered briefly who would be so bold as to miss out on the brawl of beauties, the fisticuffs of the femme fatales and boy, where they beauties. Cat ears not withstanding. "Pretty kitties, Pretty pretty kitties. We wonder if there's a pet shop around that we can borrow from to entice them?" Again, Sentinel merely groaned mentally in disappointment at Manslaughter. I know you wanted to get out and stretch yourself a bit, but don't make me regret doing this again. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Manslaughter rolled her eyes, not caring to pay attention to the more sensible half of herself; maybe picking the enraged cyborg was a bad idea. But then again, it was easy enough to bond with her.

So, beggars couldn't be choosers in this instance and she was fine with that, since her host had a smoking hot body and a great mind, despite the whole nag nag nag thing that went on when she did something wrong. So in the end, it did work out for her. But as of now, her attention was still drawn to the oblivious one; something about him seemed different, more authoritative. Like he could draw a crowd and then promptly stomp it's collective ass into the ground. A leader of sorts and she did oh so love the leader types. She didn't even care it was a guy; even a women was just as appealing to her if they carried that same ass kicking factor. When these two stop their fight.... I'm gonna have to go get his number.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 am

Once after getting insulted of being called an imitation, Haruhi sprang again, fist tight and ready, at Katrina. She swinger multiple times but couldn't get a hit, changing tactic she went in for a knee to the gut. That failed too as the red head used her knee to balance with one hand and then delivered a direct kick to the chest that sent Haruhi backwards into some clothing racks, man high heels hurt. Well there went her job.

Katrina chuckled as Haruhi was sent backwards. She eyed around to see people's eyes on them, she loved the attention, mostly on her.
"Your not putting much of a challenge into this are you?" she made a diassapointed face at Haruhi.

Haruhi got up quickly and faced her. She noticed she had been on offense while the red head had only stood there and waited for her to attack. Well now it was time to change that.
"Your right, I haven't been trying as hard, I mean your not much of a challenge yourself."

"Your about to eat those words." she then did what Haruhi expected her to do and pounced at her, claws at ready. Katrina delivered a smooth combination of swipes and kicks. Haruhi was having a bit of trouble blocking and keeping up, getting one scratch on the cheek. Haruhi then dropped low on all fours and did a spinning kick aimed for her ankles, knocking her down.
Katrina reacted by getting on all fours and then tackled Haruhi onto the ground where they both rolled still swinging at eachother. This was looking closer and closer to a cat fight. When Haruhi was on her back she used both legs to throw Katrina off. She kicked herself up and noticed that they had rolled out of the store and into main area of the mall.
Haruhi jumped back as Katrina came at her again and swiped, barely missing her but shredding the lower half of her shirt instead. There went her uniform too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Suddenly, in between both of them landed JaK in a knelt position. As he stood up he looked away from Haruhi towards Katrina while holding a hand back to her as if saying hold on and addressed the other feline woman sternly.

"I was wondering why girls were running around screaming like maniacs when the new proda bags weren't even on sale yet."

JaK had finally noticed the fighting when someone who was running recognized him and tapped him on the shoulder. At first he ignored her as the young lady pointed towards the battle with a frightened expression. JaK sighed and thought it was another autograph attempt, but upon finally removing his headphones he realized that there was actually a battle going on....Oops. In gratitude he gave the woman his head phones after aurgraphing the MP3 and made a mad dash for the two women.

"This is now official Titan business, but you can stay if you wanna back me up Alley Cat. Name's JaK Sage, Teen Titan and protector of shopping malls in need, now who might you be?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:19 pm

Katrina straightened up and shifted her hips, a little paranoid that the battle had been interrupted. But taking a closer look at who had interrupted her little quarrel, she didn't mind.
"Jak Sage, catchy." She grinned, " And who might i be, well just a girl looking for a little fun. Thought this place might be exciting." She shifted to her other hip, "The names Katrina. You know it's sad when the cute ones decide to be the heroes of things. The bad can be just as exciting, and more."

She didn't know this guy's powers, but seeing how it was two against one she decided it was time to split, for now.
"Sorry, but this suddenly turned boring. I think I'll find excitement else where."
With that she crouched then jumped high, jumping from post to sign up to the ceiling she disappeared out of the skylights.

Caught off guard, Haruhi stopped and leaned back a bit as someone jumped in between her and Katrina. Jak? it was Jak!
She kept her eyes on him, happy he had showed up, even when he addressed the other girl. She didn't like the red-head's comments or how she talked back. She narrowed her eyes at the girl but stayed still, following Jak's orders. The girl then made an escape and Haruhi wanted to go after but just hollered a 'Wait', whiling reaching out with one hand and covering the ripped lower part of her shirt with the other arm.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:16 pm

The fight was over, that much was certain as the overjoyed girl groaned in displeasure. But everyone was still a bit preoccupied, as the symbiote moved into the mostly evacuated store and began to pick through articles of clothing and a few nice looking...unmentionables. No harm no foul, since no one was keeping an eye on the store she could give herself a little discount on some of the more tasteful things they had in stock. Otherwise, she'd never hear the end of it from her host, who, by the way, was still humming and drumming away in the back of her own mind.

Take this, and this and these and oooh, definitely take that one! She was giddy as she absorbed the articles of clothing, putting them away in a sort of internal storage of sorts. Their lost, her inevitable gain in the scheme of things. That fight couldn't have done a better job at distracting people as she slowly turned to leave, only to have a rent-a-pig show up and grab her by the arm - okay, so not everyone was watching the fight - She gave the officer her best smile, as she asked in a sickeningly sweet tone what the problem was. "Hello officer, did I do something wrong?" She wasn't sure if he was amused by her smile or the sing-song tone she took. The man was as blank as a stone statue.

So anyways, stone face here opened his trap and barked out like he owned the place. Must have been a drill sergeant, before becoming a security guard. "Okay you white haired delinquent, I am going to give you till the count of three, to put anything you took back, before I cuff you and stuff you in the malls jail." The man smiled, thinking himself triumphant in intimidating the girl into giving up the goods, but the only thing he was triumphant in, was getting his arm broken at the elbow.

As she knelt down beside his writhing, agonized form Kaitlyn, who was still under the influence of manslaughter, began to prod him with a hanger. Seemingly amused by his screaming and twitching as he cradled his arm. The deranged, at least, for now deranged ex-titan enjoyed his screams, as she continued to prod him in the ribs with the coat hanger. Yeah, she was gonna get chewed out for being unnecessarily violent by her better half, but consequences be damned. This was fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 11:19 pm

JaK grabbed Haruhi's arm as she attempted to go after Katrina. He hadn't been very interested in her witty banter, she wasn't the first villain to try and get under Sage's skin by telling him he wasn't a hero, but JaK was so passed that by now.

"Let it go."

JaK knew chasing her, after all she did was have a fight in a store, could end up causing more damage or getting innocent people hurt.

"If she resurfaces I'll find her, now let's get a look at you."

As JaK spoke he turned Haruhi towards him and examined her for serious wounds. Nothing too bad, but there was an issue with Sage. He was starting to feel kind of awkward being in such close proximity to Haruhi...He always felt this way around her, darnitt. This odd sensation and feeling he hadn't felt since...

"So erm, uhhh, you work here do you? Huh, I didn't know you even had a job. Haha what if a blind person brought their walker dog in here?"

JaK's cheeks were starting to redden, which was easily noticeable by his pale gray skin. So he tried to deflect her away from him and start a conversation, anything to take the edge off. However, before Haruhi could answer a scream could be heard a little ways off. As JaK took a glace in the general direction he saw a cop on the ground and a girl on top of him smiling.

"Damn, she had an accomplice. You tend to the mallcop while I talk to her about how she should've responded to someone cutting in line."

That being said, JaK went from being kind of awkward and... Well like an average teenage boy for a change to his normal, serious, moody, battle geared self. The one with the pain, the regret, the one that knew the kind of life he lived and accepted it long before he called himself Titan.

"I swear women these days take that whole 'want to be treated equal to men' thing to the extreme."

As JaK spoke he did a cartwheel to handspring variation over to Sanakan by utilizing various racks and counters to get close in a short amount of time. Then after flipping over her he grabbed the girl by the arm instantly upon landing and spun under it putting her in an arm wrench and threw the female into the sidewall of one of the building's support beams. Coincidentally it was one that had a mirror on it, so he could see himself pushing her up against it while he had her arm in a lock. Not a tight one though, because he didn't know if she had powers or not, was terminally insane, or if that cop had hit her or made a rude gesture. In any case as he pressed his body against hers from behind he took out his intercom to show what he was in the mirror's reflection. JaK didn't recognize Sanakan, since the last time he saw her she was wearing a costume and the time after that looked all roboty.

"So, wanna tell me what happened, or do I ask him why he's blubbering on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:31 pm

Haruhi stopped as she felt Jak grab her arm. He had a point, she didn't want this turning into something big and more dangerous.

"If she resurfaces I'll find her, now let's get a look at you."

Haruhi felt herself be turned around to come face to face with him. She held her breath and blushed as she felt his eyes upon her. She felt her heart start to race as she realized how close she was to him.
When Jak commented about her job she relaxed a bit, and chuckled lightly and was about to comment back, when a yell was heard. They turned their attention to a girl on top trying to strangle a mall cop.

She followed his command and went straight to the officer as he went for the lady.

"What happened here?" she asked the cop, who was getting up shakingly.

"I caught her shoplifting, and when I told her to put the stuff back, sh-she went crazy!"He said pointing at her with the butt of his walky-talky thing.
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:06 am

Manslaughter didn't see it coming right away, as she felt herself get pulled off the guard and slammed into one of the metal support beams. The white haired and supposedly madwomen shifted a little, feeling discomfort from being squished again it, but when she caught a glimpse of who it was. Well, she didn't exactly fight back. "Mmmmhn, can't you do that any harder?" The women had a small smile on her face, amusement or possibly pleasure, one couldn't be too sure with the symbiote as she shifted a little to actually make herself a little more uncomfortable in his grasp and sighed. "I mean, all you have to do is," she cut herself off mid-sentence as she curled her leg up under her body, pressing it against the beam and with just enough strength in her shove, pushed herself and Jak away from it before twirling herself around like a whiplash car crash and shoving herself - her back facing the beam now - back at the beam,

"You can tickle our tastebuds any day, but right now that may have to wait, since we gotta get back home and see our little sister."

As she continued her little backwards ram against the beam, she caught a look at the guard and Haruhi and smiled. "We are not crazy, contrary to popular belief. We are merely a little extreme in our dealings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 5:34 pm

"If you want your dislocated too, ya I could?"

As JaK spoke he wondered how this girl could possibly be getting some enjoyment out of this. Definitely a super wacko, but then she did something peculiar. She reversed his hold and not only that escaped it. After pushing him back and turning JaK let go of her arm and even tripped, but quickly recovered by rolling and got to one knee while facing the woman with a peculiar look upon his face.

"Well that was embarrassing."

Not so much the whole getting shown up part, but the mention of JaK tickling her taste buds in front of Haruhi. Not to say the psycho chick wasn't smoking hot, but still, this was his job and JaK had learned to be somewhat professional during life or death and assaulted officer situations. Even though in the past he had beaten his share of the guys in blue.

"Uhh ya no, she can wait, since you made this guy wait to go see his family now that he has to go see a doctor about a broken arm. What's the saying, eye for an eye?"

As JaK spoke he began to absorb the tile flooring onto himself, but hand his hand was on the black and white floor pieces. So as he did so, the armor covering made him look like a mixture of yin and yang.

"Alley Cat, be careful with her, she looks normal, but there's something..Off."

That was no normal kick she had thrown Sage back with, if so, then this chick was squatting at least 500 lbs easy with that petite body frame. No she threw JaK off way to easy, something's definitely weird here.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 pm

We? Why did she refer herself as we? It was only her. This confused Haruhi, maybe the girl was crazy. And how did she manage to get out of Jak's grip? She kept her ears and eyes open and ready for the girl if she was to attack. Jak was right, there was something off on this girl.

(Sorry post is short, ive been so busy this week has thrown me off for a loop.)
Back to top Go down
Glenn
The Honey Badger
The Honey Badger
Glenn

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Cracking her neck from side to side, she looked him up and then down. She whistled, seeming slightly impressed by the armored covering. As she raised her hands in front of her, her outfit seemingly exploded around her, almost like it were made of slime as it enveloped her body forming a pulsating cocoon that slowly shrank in some places, while growing in length in others. As the strange event faded, Manslaughter was only wearing parts of her bio-armor; specifically the abdominal region, knees, elbows, fists and a small covering that stretched up over her neck, ending just under the nose - she looked like some kind of over armored boxer - Which is what she was at this moment, a crazy, over-armored boxer and those gloves of her's were far heavier than they looked. Right now, she was probably as heavy as Jak with his own armor.

She grinned, the facial covering split open to reveal that grin, as she lunged forward suddenly, firing off a heavy handed one two combo; a good old fashioned jab and straight. Right for his abdominal region, she didn't want to wreck his good looks, just knock the wind and maybe his lunch, out of him and onto the floor. "Don't hold back because I'm a girl," she called out, jeering him. "Cause I'm not gonna."

(relatively short but meh.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 7:15 pm

"WHOA, yup, definitely something off!"

As JaK stood to face the girl thinking that they wouldn't have too much trouble taking down this psycho chick, she suddenly burst with blackish ooze from all sides that wrapped around her to form some type of body armor. JaK had never seen anything like it before in his life. Then she darted towards JaK with a simple combination, but JaK was somewhat ready for it; slapping one hand away with a forearm block. However, she was quicker than he anticipated and as she punched him in the stomach and his abdomen armored area cracked, his eyes dilated a little bit from the brief pain, but that would go away. Although, now knowing she was very tough he enlarged both palms and grabbed her hand that was still implanted in his stomach with his giant left hand before she could pull it back, which clasped her entire forearm just as she said the second part of her taunt to Sage.

"Oh, don't worry, I don't consider you any type of lady I've ever seen."

That being, said JaK doubled the size of his right foot and brought it forward to spartan kick the goo covered woman in her lower chest, while still holding onto her arm to give a rather extra hard "umph" to the blow. Meanwhile, holding her in place would give Haruhi a chance to attack from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ninja
Spider Queen
Spider Queen
Ninja

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:00 pm

Jak was right, this chick was way off. Haruhi stared wide-eyed as the girl was covered in black ooze that then took form of some type of armor.
"Sir, this is Hero business now just leave it to us." Haruhi reassured the officer.
Sentinel went after Jak and they enganged in close combat, Haruhi wanted to jump in but at the same time did not want to get in the way. Jak was hit But reacted quickly, getting a strong hold of the girl. Haruhi took this as a chance, and ran behind the girl and then charged towards the girl, ready for a hit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)   Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat fight in the mall (open to one or two.)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next