Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A new member? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A new member? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A new member? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A new member? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A new member? Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A new member? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A new member? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A new member? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A new member? Vote_lcapA new member? Voting_barA new member? Vote_rcap 
Moon
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A new member?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:05 pm

Topic: A potential new recruit is brought to TC
Appearing: Zack, Capricious, all members of TC
Open to: Capricious, TC members

Zack threw open the door, stepping to one side and holding it open for his guest in an almost theatrical manner, though his grin made the entire move seem mocking, despite his intentions. "Titans!" He called into a nearby intercom system. "Your presence is requested in the main ops room! We've a newbie who needs to meet the team!" As the Titans gathered, Zack motioned for Capricious to have a seat - the Titans should be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character
Name: Juliette Berns
Code Name: Capricious
Villain or good guy?: Good

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:16 pm

Capricious walked in with Zack taking a seat when he gestured so. She seemed calm but really she was..well..a bit anxious. She wasn´t wearing her gloves so she kept her hands apart from each oither on her lap though ready to start at anytime.
Back to top Go down

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:40 pm

Liev ran into the room, sporting another of his favorite (and questionable) outfits. He was wearing a garishly pink shirt with bunnies, rainbows, and unicorns printed on the center, surrounded by glittery hearts. A pair of metallic gold boxers complimented the color of Liev's equally golden eyes. His lower face was covered with shaving cream and his hair was pulled back with a pink headband, indicating he had been primping the whole morning.

"Oh, my!" Liev exclaimed upon seeing Capricious. "You're so pretty! I do hope you join the team, yes I do. We could use someone to balance out Zackie's poor fashion sense. My name is Liev Aleksandr, by the way. I like paradoxes, shopping sprees, and beautiful men."

Back to top Go down
Silent Night
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Legionnaire
Silent Night

RPG character
Name: Zack Wylder
Code Name: Silent Night

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:56 pm

A loud slap could be heard as Zack buried his face in one palm. "Ugh... Liev is one of our more... Eccentric members. He's almost as crazy as I am, which is easy to imagine considering..." Zack's voice trailed off. This was supposed to be a festive occasion and here he was, almost spoiling it with talk of Liev's and his similar past. "The others, Mod, Mouse, etcetera should be here soon. Don't let Honest get to ya, newbie, as irritating as he can be he has his uses believe it or not."
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:39 pm

Julez looked back and forth before grinning. "Thanks Liev, I´m Capricious, or Julez, whichever." She shrugged, "I love your shirt." She said chuckling at Zack´s comment. She had a good feeling about the team so far.
Back to top Go down

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

"Considering we've had our own experiences with each other in the past," Liev smiled. "But don't worry; I haven't had a play date with Zack yet. But honestly, I just think he needs a bit more time to warm up." He winked at Zack, blew a kiss in his direction, then sat down beside Capricious.

"Oh my, your eyes are so dreamy!" Liev exclaimed, leaning in to get a better look. "They remind me of the moonstones my mother was so..." he paused, a wave of discomfort coming over hiim. "...so fond of."

Liev coughed and stroked his silky boxers. "Well now, and what powers does Miss Capricious have?"

Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:20 pm

Capricious laughed and smiled at his comment. "Thank you, your eyes remind me of the sun." She replied. "And I suggest never shaking my hand for starters. I have a constant electrical current running over my skin. And I can make my voice hypnotic and when I get upset..my voice turns sonic boom like." She said the last bit sheepishly. She´d broken quite a few lapms that way.
Back to top Go down
canace
Skilled Metahuman
Skilled Metahuman
canace

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Raven had been reading once more in his room when Zack's voice floated through the intercom.
"Titans! Your presence is requested in the main ops room! We've a newbie who needs to meet the team!"
He looked up, and back down at his bed. Herbs, potions and other reagents were scattered about and books were piled on the floor.
Perhaps I should clean up first. Besides, being able to spend time with Zack is definitely a requirement for becoming a Titan.

A few minutes later, Raven flew up through his ceiling and into the hallway leading to the Main Ops Room. Walking through the automatic doors, he saw a young girl sitting on the couch chatting with Liev who was sitting next to her, legs crossed. Zack looked up as he walked in.
"Don't corrupt her so soon you two, she only just got here." Raven said, his face blank. He walked up to the couch and held out his hand. "I'm Raven." A smile barely finding its way onto his face.
Back to top Go down

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Liev beamed. “I like you, Capricious. And handshakes aren’t quiet my cup of tea anyway… I’d say I’m more of a dainty kisser. It’s a shame all the guys here aren’t too fond of my kindness. For some reason they think I’m a pervert!” he giggled, taking special care to bat his eyelashes as Raven walked in.

“Let’s not be Johnny Raincloud, Mr. Raven,” Liev pouted. “I may be corrupting the dear girl, but at least I’m a ray of sunshine when I do so.”
Back to top Go down

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:42 pm

Ot: Dunno if I should join this considering I haven't even had my return thread yet and I originally met Juelz in a thread we've barely gotten into yet.

So I dunno if I should have Ben be stunned that his classmate's here or have him be nonchalant about it. Maybe even already have knowledge of her abilities. Although, I do suppose I could either not post in this thread or drop out of the other one to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 pm

Evan's body walked into the room. He had heard the entire conversation through the comm system, which he had tapped. Evan looked like a normal, but plain human boy of 15. He wore a green sweater and black pants...like always. In truth, Evan (Model Eleven) was a computer ghosting program. His robotic body had not been perfectly reapired yet, so he walked with a limp and had a few quirks.

"It is good to meet you, Capricious. I am Model Eleven, AKA Evan, AKA Hacker. I am a sentient computer code. I am excited that you want to join the team, but I must ask you some questions first. Why do you want to join our team?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:51 am

Julez smiled at the members before a guy reached out to shake her hand and she smiled but didnt give him her hand.
"Sorry, touching me isnt the best thing to do.. unless of course you´re made of rubber." she joked and smiled apologetically. Then she smiled at Mod " I want to protect the innocent and Zack told me that you Would be a way to do so. Until now I've worked alone." she said not bothering to mention her old partner. Rosie didn't matter here.

Last edited by Capricious on Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 am

"I see. Forgive me, this might sound rude, but could you provide us a reason to trust you. I'm afraid I've become quite paranoid at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Simca
Captain
Captain
Simca

RPG character
Name: Simca Simonovna Simakova
Code Name: The Swallow

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:47 am

Kara had heard the whole ordeal from all the way over in the kitchen, thanks to her super-hearing. A new member who was not being trusted? Kara remembered when she had gotten in. She had to show off her skills in a holographic simulation. Here she was, who could break apart the city if she used full power, and they had let her in without questions like 'but could you provide us a reason to trust you'.

Sighing, Kara took a bite out of the apple she had in her mouth, before closing the fridge door, careful to control her strength so she didn't send it accidently flying out of the tower. Mrs. Kent hadn't been happy when she had done that at the Farm. Kara shuddered. Ooh, that woman was an old human and scared her out of her wits more than Lara ever could.

Kara entered the Common Room, a white-gloved hand resting on her hips as she bit into her apple, standing in the doorway.

"I think that if she tries to kill us in our sleep *bite, chew, chew* we can handle that, can't we?"
Back to top Go down
Capricious
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Capricious

RPG character

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:14 am

Julez nodded at his mistrust and smiled a bit when another girl came in.
"I see, a reason...ah yes, well I´d do a lie detector test but those don´t work on me so..Hows this; If I ever break your trust I will willingly dive into a lake. Which, by the way, would nearly kill me." She said. The huge sacrifice she would be making by doing that and her readiness to take that pain showed that they could trust her because there was no way in hell she wanted to go through that torture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new member? Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new member?   A new member? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new member?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next