Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:24 pm

As a white light engulfs Conner Dan holds him down to stop him from potentially hurting himself or others. Dan then sees a black cloud emerge from Conners body he lets him go, knowing that he is no longer mind controlled. Conner then sits up and rubs his head, partially from the strain the mind control put on him, and partially because Dan was punching him. He looks up at Dan and Will. "That wasn't the most pleasant expierence I've ever had. Are you guys ok?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:32 pm

"They're fine Superboy, but I dunno how long I can keep this flare up. So how about you two go up there and make his royal highness a little uncomfortable. I'll disrupt the forcefield as much as I can, but you guys gotta break through yourselves."

As Static says this his eyes would surge with electricity and then his entire body would start to fill with a shockwave that causes all the space Colosseum's lighting and machinery to flicker. The voltage being emitted was so strong, the hair on everyone's neck would stand on edge and the dome shapped forcefield that covered each of the three battle arenas began to wobble and become shaky. Meanwhile, Conner would look at Dan and then motion with his head towards Zoltan. Both of them then zipping up into the force field and attempting to hit it with a double punch to break through. The hits were thunderous and caused the energy dome to become even more unstable, but it still held together.

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQq8WNzND1WzKm2IgaPQKtp4WOWZxygFAqGfOTdy_b3vexg-Hj9vw

Rewind back to the original flash from Static and the fall of Wondergirl. Zoltan would see the vets had been defeated more or less by Grace and Lance. Zoltan displeased by this would see Arrowette was trapped, yet still alive. It would be at this point that he signaled for her excecution along with the rest of the crowd. This put Stone in a tough spot, if he didn't want to blow his cover he would have to spill another hero's blood. What was he going to do now? Luckily, before he had to make a final decision. The flare from Static would illuminate the entire arena, blinding Zoltan and turning his focus towards that battle instead. He couldn't see anything and to make matters worse he felt a strong aura emitting from the area.

"What is going on down there!?! Quick, someone go check it out, I want to know which one of them is doing this!"

Suddenly a pounding noise could be heard and Zoltan's glare would grow more serious. The thud was so intense it made the entire forcefield rattle until finally yet another pounding was made; but this time a hole could be seen going through the forcefield just below Zoltan! Out of it coming Dan Yat with a mighty shoulder thrust, which looked like it took a lot out of him and then after Dan came Superboy filled with fury. He soared towards Zoltan at top speeds and roared before looking to slug the God Of The Arena in his face, but Zoltan shocked by this would raise his sword to deflect. However, Conner's blow was so powerful it disarmed him and knocked the blade to the ground far below his throne; spiking itself into the arena flooring next to Static. Virgil would then discharge himself feeling very tired now, but the damage to the forcefields on around the battlefields was done and the current he emitted still lingered. Without NarGok in close proximety to Zoltan, the mind control on the teens was lessened most considerably. This is due to his magic being reduced to about half without his weapon. Almost immediately all the heroes minds were freed from being constrained and brought them back to reality.

"ARGH, Guards shoot him!"

About twenty of the heavily armored crew and servants of Zoltan would then appear amongst the crowd who panicked in the wake of the now freed champion Superboy. Most of them aiming and taking fire at the Kryptonian clone; blasting him out of the sky just before he got a clean shot at Zoltan while he was backing away. The ray gun that hit Superboy initially had enough kick to put a hole through man's body the size of a dinner plate. But, for Conner it just caused him to go soaring back towards Dan uncontrollably while smoldering.

OT: Just a note, so that no one tries this. Only Zoltan can wield his weapon or lift/move it like Thor. Due to the spirit NarGok that inhabits it recognizing a host of it's own make up or of it's choosing only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:36 am

Grace was still out cold, but she was having a lovely dream about eating pizza with Lance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:27 am

Meanwhile, as the guards began to open fire Dan and Superboy. Static weary and tired would still hop onto his disk and fly up into the air. Firing off electric bursts that would knock over a few of the henchmen, but wasn't enough to put them down. He was weak and was barely even able to maneuver very well through the laser fire.

Rewind back again to just before Zoltan was attacked by Superboy. Sage was still knocked out and Electrified could be seen trying to wake him. However, by letting down her guard she allowed Miss Martian to get the drop on her again. The alien going from being cloaked to visible right infront of Kat! Then grabs both her and the out of it Sage with each arm by the throats before Electrified could even react. As Katarzyna struggled and JaK dangled limp, she started to choke them both while floating above the ground simulating a hanging. But even this alone wasn't enough to fill the Martian's blood lust. No, Miss Martian would then demonstrate yet another ability by popping two more arms from her body. One arising peculiarly out of her hip and then another from her forehead. Each of them just like her normal arms and just as strong to boot. As she cocked both of the newly made appendages back and readied to punch holes through the hero's heads; a cloud of black energy would suddenly arise from her being just in time. The same happening to both JaK and Aquagirl's bodies as well. With Miss Martian's senses now returning to her this caused Megan to stop what she was doing and drop each of the Titans while apologizing telepathically.

(Mind)
"I am so sorry for what I have done, I was not in my right mind. Can you please find it in your hearts to forgive me?"

As Megan spoke, she would clasp all four hands together in the prayer position after dropping both Titans to the ground, as if begging. Hearing the alien girls thought's in their heads, both Aquagirl and JaK Sage would awaken from their exhasuted slumbers and look about.

"Tell me, that was ALL just a bad dream?"

"Afraid not Titan and by the looks of it, our real fight has just begun."

Aquagirl would speak as she stood up just as battered and brusied as JaK while looking upon the lasers being shot across the air and the fleeing crowd; who had nowhere to run to since they were in a spaceship after all. Sage would then turn to see Kat, a familiar face and one he had admittedly missed.

"Never, have I ever been so glad to see someone who caused me so much physical pain before."

He remembered everything, including the arrival of his teammates and how he had the urge to help Kat this entire time, but was unable to because the control of his thoughts and emotions were not his own.

OT: Sorry if it was oddly worded, was kind of tired. Also to AJ & Dar, Arrowette and Wondergirl are free as well now and I'll leave it to you two to control/free them. Additionally, the forcefield is weakened and can be torn through with sufficient force. Wink
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 am

Lance got up off the ground with Grace propped up on his back. Lance walked over as he noticed Arrowette was yelling out for someone to help her out of the hole Lance had put her in. Lance went and expanded the hole to let Arrowette out of the hole. She goes and hops out of it. Arrowette looked at Lance more or less checking him out for some reason.

"You mind looking after her for right now?"

Lance said as he would look back at Grace being the one who needed to be watched on.

"Not really, but I'll consider this a favor for you." Wink

You could see Lance's face turn slightly red as Arrowette winked at him. He then put Grace on the ground in front of Arrowette and Lance turned around to look at Wonder Girl now. The time that had went by gave it enough time for Wonder Girl to start to thaw out and then break out of the ice. Lance goes over to Wonder Girl.

"C'mon, let's go help the others."

Lance said to Wonder Girl who had nodded her head. Lance and Wonder Girl flew up to the place where the others and Zoltan were. Wonder Girl went to go take out some of the guards and Lance went to go help Static. Lance had pulled his sword out and maneuvered through the shots being fired at him. Once Lance was close to the guards, he slashed them with his sword. Wonder Girl was kicking, kneeing, and punching the guards easily taking them down with her super strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Katarzyna stood, rubbing her neck and obviously forcing back the urge to slice Miss Martian’s head off despite the current circumstances. “Just don’t try groveling; then I’ll be able to forgive you,” she chuckled, then outstretched her hand to help the alien up. “We’ll need a good fighter in this bloody arena.”

Her lightning whips jolted to life again as Electrified took off her trench coat to inspect any possible damage. Miss Martian had done a pretty good job at giving her some heavy bruising and a few fractured bones, but Kat wasn’t going to let this hinder her actual performance. In fact, the fight had caused the voltage of her power generator to reach maximum levels. “Looks like you helped me more than hurt me! Can’t be angry at that.”

The glow seemed to intensify when Kat saw JaK regain his consciousness. She was almost sure he wouldn’t be anywhere close to what he had showed just now. It kinda pissed her off to realize she actually gave a crap about someone––especially the guy she’d battled not too long ago––but nevertheless she grinned. “And I’ve never been so glad to see the punk who almost beat the crap out of me... almost.”

She swung her arm around JaK’s neck and gave his a good noogie, which proved to be extra difficult due to JaK’s height and her well, lack of said feature.

“Now let’s help out our other comrades. I have a feeling this is going to be one hell of a battle.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 3:46 pm

JaK would look up as well at the airborne fight taking place above them between Wondergirl, Lance, Superboy, Static, Dan, Zoltan and the space coliseum's flight crew that were mounted all around the stadium firing off at the heroes. Sage wanting to help tried to reconfigure his armor, but then realised that wasn't possible because the subtance that originally formed it had been broken int he fight with Aquagirl. Sucks. He was now gonna be exposed in multiple places. That means battle strategy was changing, he would need to keep moving and not let anyone get a clean shot at him; which would be hard due to every bone in his body was currently aching.

"Right, Miss Martian I need you to launch me at the guards over there do you think you can do that..Especially that one"

JaK was referring to the rude guy from before, that was taunting the losers cell and JaK. Sage rememebred everything and wanted to punch that dude's face in then, recognizing the armored soldier by the type of laser rifle he had.

"Yes JaK I can do that, and I will aid you next Katarzyna if you want in reaching the soldiers. Oh and I know you didn't tell me your names, but I can read minds and did so quite a bit in our fight....Sorry."

"While you deal with them, the Martian and I will go free the other trapped heroes from their holding cells. Security should be lessened now that the champions are on the attack."

Without another word, Miss Martian would stick out her hand levitating the boy up into the air and then fly up high so she could bust through the wobbling forcefield with his super strength. Afterwards flinging Sage with her mind towards the guards and as JaK flew he stuck his fists traight out while roaring with intensity. Hitting the dickheaded armored guard from before in his head and knocking him out cold, immediately rolling afterwards to avoid laser fire from his friends and then springing to his feet as he rolled towards one of them. Clocking him in his the side of his head and right after grabbing his limp body to use as a shield, while he approached the others on the arena stands. The limp armored soldier taking the fire from their weapons for him until he got close enough to then use his enhanced strength to lift the man up and lunge him at his comrades. Knocking them all over long enough for JaK to get in close, where he began to batter each other them with mini barrages of spinning round house kicks and uppercuts. However, JaK was sluggish in his movements and as guards approached form the other side their laser fire began to graze the boy's armor; buring off yet more pieces of his already damged body.

Meanwhile, after tossing Sage Miss Martian would levitate Aquagirl out of the hole in the forcefield and place her next to the Colliseum's door, which lead to a corridor that goes to the prison chambers. Aquagirl punched it in immediately with her atlantean strength and pried the metal slabs open as so she and the alien teen hero could go rescue the others, but before Miss Martain would go she waited for Electrified's response to see if she needed help out of the forcefield as well; which was pretty high up or if she would find her own way.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 10:42 pm

Dan would see the Conner was soaring towards him and that he was hurt so he flies up and catches him. Once he grabs Conner Dan flies down and puts him on the floor before turning his attention back to Zoltan. "Ok, I've had enough. It's time to end this". Dan then sped off towards Zoltan and was looking to end this fight quickly but Zoltan isn't God of the arena for nothing. He uses his superior fighting skills to jump over Dan to avoid him but while he was jumping over Dan he swipes his claws over Dans back, leaving 5 deep scratches on Dans back. Dan then digs his feet into the ground and charges at Zoltan again except this time Zoltan waits til the last minute and drops to his back and raises a foot to meet Dans gut and deliver a monkey flip sending Dan uncontrolably crashing to the floor.

As Dan lays on his back he sees Zoltan standing there gloating about how he's beating him which angers Dan even more causing Dan to hit the floor out of anger, cracking it. Dan then charges at Zoltan once more but this time he has a plan. As he gets closer Zoltan drops to the floor again, but this time Dan was expecting it and he grabs Zoltans ankle and flips over once more slamming Zoltan hard into the floor which cracks the whole level they were on causing them to drop to the layer below. Bad move for Dan. As he was pushing all the rocks off him Dan looked over to where Zotan was and he now saw that Zoltan had gotten his sword back which only meant one thing. Trouble.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 11:46 pm

Some of the villains had jumped ship at the first sign of trouble. Some of them had stayed in their seats to watch the fight. A daring few decided to join in the brawl.

Unfortunately, as Arrowette would discover, a sneaky 5 villains had flown over to where she was giving Grace some much-needed first-aid. Standing, the archer glared at the villains, ordering them to stop with her eyes.

The 5 villains did not obey. They were all humanoid aliens, and apparently they all could fly.

"Hey there girly. What's the matter? Don't you want to play with us?" The aliens laughed as their leader mocked the hero.

Why did Grace have to be unconcious? Oh well. Arrowette drew an arrow and aimed it at the leader. "Fine, let's play catch."

She shot the arrow...and he caught it. The leader laughed. "Allow me to introduce myself," he said. "I am the great "Huth the Quick-Hand!"

"Never heard of you."

Huth seemed crushed by this fact. "Nevertheless," he replied. "Your arrows cannot hit me, for I am too quick!"

Arrowette pulled out another arrow and shot it at Huth. Huth caught it. "Didn't you hear me? I said..." The arrow exploded, burning Huth in a fireball. His four followers seemed shocked as he fell to the ground. Fury filled them and they charged at Arrowette, intent on exacting revenge for their fallen leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:44 am

After retrieving his sword Zoltan would raise NaRgok in his right hand high above his head and exclaimed victory would be his...

"Now you children will witness the power and damnation of one of the universe's most deadliest weapons."

As he said this, Dan would rise from the ruble and within an instant Zoltan would swing his sword in the hero's direction; not wanting to give the Daxamite a chance to use his speed or flight to avoid the move. However, Zoltan was too far away to actually hit Dan with the sword yet he had another plan in mind. As he made the stroke, NarGok would glow with a purplish aura during the very swing and while it made the full 180 degree motion towards Dan a dark wave of demonic energy would fly from the blade. Absolutely tearing through the arena flooring as it neared the opponent and hit where Dan Yat was standing causing an explosion and debris to rise everywhere. If the boy had survived the magical attack was unknown. Static seeing all this would then attempt to attack from behind with a volt of electricity, but Zoltan deflected it at the last second by using his unbreakable weapon as a shield to block the current.

"Don't you fools get it, I am much more than just a gladiator."

While talking, after deflecting Static's blast Zoltan would swing the sword again and send out yet another array of magical dark energy. Except this time the beam would splinter, making little needle like dark energy darts that hit Static and stabbed at his very soul rather than his phsyical being yet still ripped apart his clothing and burned his flesh. Thus causing the teen to fall off his flying disk and onto the ground below.

"More than a champion!"

"NOOOOO!!!"

Superboy having recovered from the laser blast would zip towards Zoltan going for a mighty one two combo, but Zoltan would duck one blow and then take the other on the chin showing his own durability, but immediately answers with his own elbow to Conner's gut afterward showing his power. Followed up by an uppercut with the handle of his sword that caused blood to fly from Superboy's mouth while spinning around and the finally a slash to the kryptonian's back. Which since it was a blade magically endowed from hell, it would strip flesh and cloth from Superboy's back causing him to scream out before dropping to all fours.

"I Am GOD here, and you are all inferior peasents. Alive only because I wished it, but now I will have to make an example out you all. One you'll never forget!"

As Zoltan said this, the burly gladiator would lift his weapon to decapitate Conner who was catching his breath while still on his hands and knees. A smile forming over Zoltan's face ass he readied hismelf for glory.

OT: In case you're wondering what Zoltan sounds like, imagine King Leonitus evil XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 am

Letting out a laugh, Zoltan swings the blade down infront of him. Conner hears the sound of the blade getting closer as it slices through the air. Knowing he has been defeated, Superboy waits for the blade to hit him when he suddenly hears the sound of water above him. An inch away from his nose, Zoltan's sword slams itself into the ground infront of Superboy's face. A scream can be heard from the sword as white smoke from the repel spell trails off of the blade.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 12:38 pm

“Get me to Zoltan!” Electrified yelled, switching her whips to eject their long blades. “I’m gonna try helping Superboy!” Miss Martian gave Kat a worried look, but flung the punk hero towards the arena god despite her fear of her comrade’s potential death.

Katarzyna hurtled through the air, her electric blue hair whipping against her back as she readied her lightning-charged weapons for collision. She wanted so much to aim them at Zoltan, but Kat knew she wouldn’t survive if she tried. The sound of cracking electricity surrounded her body, her energy disc shot out blinding light, and her whips erupted their most wicked lightning bolts as Electrified let out a powerful battle cry. Suddenly, she struck Superboy and the two heroes vanished in an explosion of blue sparks. Just a few second later, they had reappeared on the floor of the arena. Once again Katarzyna’s electric teleportation had proved to be a vital ability. She had absorbed the shock into her own body, preventing Superboy from electrocution but damaging herself from extreme overuse of her own power.

Ooc:// I wasn’t sure how powerful Superboy or Zoltan are, so if I godmodded please tell me and I’ll edit my post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Ot: your post is fine, Superboy can lift a commercial airplane and can bathe I'n lava and just feel a burning sensation from it. Zoltan can take a cannonball to the chest and lift nearly as much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:22 pm

Locking eyes with the angered Zoltan, Will closes his left hand into a fist and throws it up into the air. The white orb explodes, unleasing a barrage of white magic arrows down on all the soldiers, bringing most to their kness, but a few shake off the attack.

Hmm, that weak move helped.

Last edited by Crazy Moon on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

Quote :
OT: Why was Superboy saved when I just bounched the sword away from him?
ooc:// Um. Because Kat didn't know who the heck Superboy was and wanted to be all cool and stuff? I'd say it's a combination of both, plus that fact I couldn't think of another way to get some "real action" going on for her. Sorry about that... getting a little low on creativity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Titans Legacy :: Mix with the teams :: Archives :: First Boot-
Jump to: