Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 43 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 43 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Moon
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Vote_lcapThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Voting_barThe Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 6:40 pm

Electrified nodded as she saw the Titans begin to decimate the opposition, but Zoltan still remained at large and even Superboy had been taken down by him. She felt a pang of guilt for sending Conner to fight the arena god, but this was no time for conflicting emotions. Static was putting up a good fight, and now Kat knew how she could help. An explosion of blue sparks erupted as she cracked her whips against the coliseum’s ceiling, and soon Katarzyna was at Static’s side. “I can help you,” she said. “I can power your own lightning with mine, but I don’t know how long we’d last. Too much electricity from me conflicting with yours can cause a massive blackout in both of us, but I’d say we’d have a better chance at Zoltan. Are you with me?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:41 pm

"It's worth a shot, here, hold my hand."

With Static and Kat touching hands they're currents began to mix. Static surging with a purplish electric aura, while Kat showed a clashing blue one. Of course you could not see the currents really, but they were pretty much broad enough to depict these colors. Static would then extend his hand as both of them surged with electricity. Firing a blast that sent Zoltan off his feet finally and soaring back into a crystal pillar. It was working, the enhanced lighting bursts were definitely detering Zotlan. Hopefully others would help before they shorted out or he found a way around this.

------------

Meanwhile, in JaK's mind he was in an all white nothingness. Floating and completely naked, not covered in any material at the moment. Where was he, the boy wondered? Was he here all because he touched that damn sword? Then almost as if reading his mind, his questiosn would be answered by a low raspy deep voice; kind of like nails on a chalk board that sent a shiver up Sage's back, although he didn't show it.

Spoiler:

"We are in your body JaK, Sage, isn't this what you wanted? My power so you could defeat the Arena God?"

As the very large dragon seemed to just appear through the nothingness, with it came a blackness from all around. The blackness began to overtake the white slowly, but surely, until the space they occupied seemed to mimic space now. It still went on forever and it had little sparklets of white in it that resembled stars, however, Sage could still breathe and he was still floating naked...Peculiarly.

"Ooook, so the magical sword is really inhabited by the soul of a dragon? I did NOT see that coming?"

"I am no mere Dragon mortal, I am the reaper of what you call 'dragons' that are slain. I alone used to lead them to the afterlife and as so they could be reborn again, much like all other things in the glaxy that die and then live a new in another life. Through the breif time I have inhabited your prepubescent body I can see that you have met Necatti. So you understand the things of which I speak?"

"Ya, I get it you're basically the dragon version of the grim reaper in hell...My question is, why are you now trapped in a sword and why do you allow this tool Zoltark or whatever to use your powers?"

"Ahhh child, that is a story for another time if you so choose to hear it; but for now you must make a choice. By absoring my power you have not only taken on the properties of the blade that I inhabit, but you in essence are alllowing me to take refugee in your own being. By doing this you will inherit my powers and my conciousness...Permanently. You will experience power like you have never seen or imagined, yet, at the same time by unleashing me and allowing my will to be your own. I will have my revenge on the one that is called Zoltan. He will pay for past crimes and I cannot secure that I will spare his life. You, yourself never having never taken a life might not wish for this afterall. So I ask you JaK Sage, what path will you choose. Are you ready to accept the power and consequences of allowing me to take hold of your very soul forever? Or, I will allow you to take back your decision and instead I will remain in my current host; the choice is yours, but I think we both already know what your asnwer will be, now dont we boy?"

JaK would then be shown an image from his own lifeless eyes and body that was still laying on the ground. Still slowly absorbing the demonic sword's properties, but with no signs of consciousness at all in his blank gaze. He would see as Superboy was tossed aside like a rag-doll. He would see Electrified and Static team up to fight Zoltan. However, the God Of The Arena was taking it all in stride and showed no signs of weakening, only annoyance and now bits of injury/burns. JaK would not let Kat die, nor any of his comrades this guy had to be stopped here and now.

"Do it.."

"As you wish."

NarGok seemed to cackle as he heard JaK's response, it was excactly what he had wanted; a new host. Finally he could transfer himself from the acursed prison of Zoltan's blade and let this child absorb him as well as the wapons properties. As the dragon laughed maniacally the blackness all around Sage seemed to come washing towards him like a melting wave of paint engulfing the Titan into the dark nothingness. Then outside of Sage's mind one of his eyes would close and open, no longer matching his yellow pupil; but instead now bore a small dot of buring blue. The rest of his eye filling with black like dark ink being sprayed from a pen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:06 am

A faint breeze passes through the arena, ruffling the hair and clothes of the exhausted Will laying on the ground. Feeling the breeze, Will inhales to enjoy the coolness. Immediately, Will's eyes sharpen as he can tell there was nothing normal about that wind. A disturbing aura sinks into Will, who uses his last amount of strength to lift his head. With a vision going from clear to blurry, Will tries to focus on the direction the wind came from and witnesses the darkness consuming JaK. With his vision fading to black now, Will strains his body and mind to connect to his old friend.

Jak, what the f

Barely starting the last word, Will's head hits the crystalline floor as he blacks out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 1:31 am

The guards had started to run away, Grace thought. There were far fewer of them now than there had been. Perhaps the Titans were too much for them.

Her ribs were broken. She clutched at her side, trying to deal with the pain. She was barely able to stand. She pulled some excess heat away from the injury to try to cool the area.

She felt like she wasn't helping at all in this fight. Her body was too weak. If only she was strong like Lance...

Grace giggled, although it caused her extreme pain. She didn't know why, but she remembered the time that she and Lance had switched bodies. Aphrodite had sure messed them up back then.

She turned to see what Lance was doing, and then blacked out again.

Grace opened her eyes. She was standing in a hallway. There was a light at the end of the hallway.

"No way..." It wasn't Aprhodite's power that had switched Lance and Grace's minds after all...it was Grace's. Here was the proof: Grace was standing at the door of JaK Sage's soul.

Something was happening inside. Grace peered closer to see. Darkness was engulfing everything. Scared, Grace turned and ran back to her own body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 2:59 am

As the guards and villains began to retreat and re-group the exits were being cut off from them by Miss Martian & Lil Lobo, who levitated and tossed parts of the battlefields in front of the doorways out. Mas Y Menos were also keeping them unorganized by constantly running through the soldiers in random patterns to annoy them, thus ruining their focus on the battle at hand. While Stargirl focused her attacks on those who were attmepting to break down the object infront of the exits by baraiding them with stars. There would be no escape for these felons, just retribution. Meanwhile, Static now being aided by Electrifed, who hunched Virgil up over her shoulder, was keeping the pressure on Zoltan; but the gladiator was resourceful. He countered/blocked the next few bolts by breaking off a large piece of crystal and used it to refract Static and Kat's electric shocks.

-------

A few yardss away, JaK's transformation would continue as unfamiliar symbols or markings accompained the substance that continued to crawl from his shoulder and now onto the side of his chest. The ever looking eye that was once visible on Zoltan's sword, would now transfer itself from the blade to JaK's upper palm. The absorbtion was happeing much fatser now and soon JaK would be no more. His body and soul taken over by NarGok. That was until he heard Will's voice in his head.

"Will?"

It would be at that time that Sage realized what he had truly agreed to and began to fight the darkness that was enshrouding him in his head. He began to try to swim out, ripping the gooey like subtance from around himself and putting up quite a tussle.

"What are you doing JaK Sage? I have healed your wounds, I am increasing you abilities, I alone am giving you the tools to defeat the enemy you wished to destroy just moments ago."

"Ya, you're giving me everything I'm not, but you're also taking away what makes me...Well, ME. And I realized, I rather die a thosuand deaths and the hands of this jerk-off Zoltan, then kill him and lose who I am forever."

"You fool, he will KILL you without my full power you and all your friends will perish as well; can you not see this!?!"

"Well, that's just a chance well have to take. Luckily for you, you're off the hook. I think what you've given me right now will be more than enough, but thanks anyway."

"Stop child, you do not know what you're doing!"

As NarGok pleaded with JaK one last time, Sage would begin to glow all white himself and push back the enveloping darkness. No longer excepting NarGok's control over him. The whiteness that he orignally was floating in would push back the dragon's dark influence until it was all gone and his voice faded away. Outside JaK's body, his hand would pull away from the sword and then the weapon itself would begin to crack and crumble until it shattered. As if the severing of JaK's connection to it released NarGok's spiritual hold on it and the boy.

Spoiler:

"I know excaclty what I'm doing. Getting rid of you and saving my friends...No, my family."

It would be at that time JaK would rise up. His wounds had all healed and his left arm all the way up to his shoulder and breast was now was made of the same material as Zoltan's sword. Additionally his eye still was also still affected by the absorption, but, fixing his appearance would have to wait until later. Right now, JaK needed to put down Zoltan HARD!!
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman
The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 275-5

RPG character
Name: Lance Moore
Code Name: Fissure
Villain or good guy?: Evil

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 4:34 pm

So much would happen right before Lance at what would seem to be forever. Will and Grace were both out again and Lance had sent Arrowette to go protect the two of them. Lance saw as JaK had fought off NarGok in him, but Lance didn't really know what was happening there. Lance felt useless to help the others right now because he knew that he was not strong enough to take on Zoltan, but maybe he can help Static and Electrified keep Zoltan at bay. Lance stomps on the ground and lifts up a pretty good chunk of the ground and sends it flying towards Zoltan. Lance wasn't attempting to try and hurt Zoltan, but instead break the crystal that he had picked off from the arena.

"Let's hope that works..."

OT: Sorry this is so short, just uber busy with school.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:43 pm

Electrified roared as her lightning combined with Static’s, not only intensifying the power produced but heightening her own. It was the opposite of what she had assumed, but the voltage couldn’t last much longer. “My circuits are frying each other! If we’re gonna hit that guy hard, we gotta do it now!” But just as she was about to put in all her power, Zoltan beat her to it. The lightning bolted off the crystalline shield, not even absorbing or passing through it at all. The now purple bolts struck Katarzyna with a huge CRACK! Instantly she was slammed against the wall and fell limp to the ground, her head hanging suspended as blue sparks were emitted from her electricity orb. Her eyes had turned a dull gray, her hair the same color, and her skin as well. It was like seeing a once at large cyborg after it had been unplugged and left untouched for fifty years.

At the center of her orb, securely strapped onto her chest with the harness she and her father made themselves, a bright red message flashed. “REBOOT” it read. Suddenly, a huge beam of light burst from the generator, shooting a blinding bolt of lightning straight at Zoltan’s head. The hum that followed was like the “THX” sound at the beginning of movies, growing louder and clearer in an uphill swoop. Electrified sprang up again, her electric blue color nearly bursting. She swung her whips out again and cracked them with a deafening boom. She was ready to fight and ready to win.

Until now, she had only focused on killing Zoltan instead of helping the Titans; JaK had knocked sense back to her. He had literally defeated darkness, and even more impressively retained some of it while still remaining good. For a brief second Kat was reminded of her own victory and triumph––and it was all that was needed for her whips to animate, strike the ground again, and carried her to JaK’s side. “It looks good on you,” she breathed. “But I’m guessing you don’t care for fashion, so we might as well kill Zoltan off. I think he’ll understand.” Kat winked and got into an attack stance, a smile escaping as she did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 8:15 pm

As Lance's flying debris hit Zoltan's crystal shield it would shatter to pieces and reveal to him that he was actually surrounded. JaK Sage new and improved was only a few yards away with Kat standing directly to his left. From up above Superboy was floating having recovered from the attacks from earlier and to JaK's far right Stone was approaching from a distance. Static on the other hand was out of juice and out of power, giving a nod as if to say he's 'gonna sit this one out and it's up to you guys'. Which was fine with Zoltan, well atleast until he saw that his sword now laying in pieces on the ground and that JaK's upper body was covered in the magical substance it was made of.

"What, but how did you---"

"It's Over, Titans....Take him DOWN!"

As JaK exclaimed this and cut off the God Of The Arena, he and Superboy were the first to charge in; leaving Electrified and Lance to be the second wave. JaK coming sprinting in first, he was faster now and even more agile than before. As he neared Zoltan would aim for a right hook, but Sage ducked it effortlessly and then ran his black taloned hand across Zoltan's ribs. The slice left a very deep gash in the gladiator, showing JaK finally had a weapon that could actually damage him. Zoltan would yell out as he was slashed by Sage and then attempted yet another double axe handle that JaK hand-spring backflipped away from a moment before it hit the ground and dug quite a deep crater into the crystal flooring. Right after his missed attempt Zoltan would be bombarded by SUperboy next, originally being hit by a thunderous right hand to the temple. After being decked once Conner would open up with multiple lightning fast shots to his abdomen, ribcage and jaw. Each shot backing up Zoltan until he was able to block with his forearm and then grabbed Superboy by the arm; twirling around and around like a tornado before finally flinging the kryptonian about a half-mile away.

"You wish to test me children!?! I need no blade to vanquish you vermin!!"

However, as he said that JaK could come from behind and leap high into the air coming down across Zoltan's back with yet ano0ther migthy gash. Thus casuing him to turn around and coutner with a back fist, that Sage rolled out of the way from. The former Titan dodging in between Zoltan's burly legs and as he got to one knee, he sliced the inside of his thigh as well. Oddly enough, JaK's claws were able to even penetrate the armor covering Zoltan's lower body; as well as his tougher than iron skin udnerneath. Although, afterwards JaK was met with a soccer kick from the warrior that sent him sprawling across the battlefield. If the warrior was going to fall, he wasn't going down any easier than his crew. Who were still putting up quite a fight, although nowhere near as many Titans seemed to be falling anymore compared to their own thinning ranks.

OT: Write your own battle scenes, just make sure he still has fight in him after you post for the ending is already planned. Wink
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 9:16 pm

Lance knew this was going to be a tough fight. At this point Lance wasn't even sure how much he had left in him. He could swear that he was still seeing doubles in his head and his body ached a great deal. Lance was only running on sheer will power itself. Lance knew that the heroes have to win this battle. Lance went and touched the crystal floor of the arena. He used his powers and the crystals came up off the ground. The crystals went and covered Lance's body. He was using his powers to hold the crystals together around his body so that he could wear it as a type of armor. Lance knew that Zoltan could easily crush him no matter what he did, but that couldn't stop Lance from trying anyway.

(Mind)
"Well let's see how long I can last. Definitely won't beat him, but I sure as hell can try."

Lance said as he surfed across the ground, somewhat gliding on the ground towards Zoltan. Zoltan was still watching JaK thrash across the battlefield, as Lance made his way from behind Zoltan. Lance winded up a punch with his crystallized fist aiming right for Zoltan's head. Zoltan turns around as Lance's fist inched closer to him. Lance's fist connects with Zoltan's face and his head doesn't even move. Lance's punch was like a little eight year old girl punching some muscle man. Zoltan grabbed Lance's forearm with a crushing grip and like a rag doll slammed Lance into the ground.

"Are you this hard headed child!? Why fight when you know I will be victor!"

As Zoltan was gloating at Lance, Lance was slowly getting to his knees, crawling out of the crater that was made. Lance's armor was already cracked in the back. Lance was trying to repair it as quickly as he could, and he was able to repair it as he reached the top of the crater. Once Lance was able to pick his head over the edge of the crater, Zoltan was there and grabbed Lance by his head and lifted him up off the ground. Zoltan slowly started squeezing onto the crystal around Lance's head. It would crack and then be repaired. Lance was trying to repair it as quickly or quicker than it was being crushed. Lance was helpless to do anything, but prevent his head from being crushed into nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:26 pm

If there was one thing Grace hated more than being lost, it was being lost in the spiritual realm. She couldn't really see anything. The darkness that had been consuming JaK had filled the entire area. She wondered what would happen if she couldn't find her body.

She found a door, but it was closed tightly. Grace grabbed the door handle and pulled hard. The door opened. Walking in, Grace realized that this was not her body...it was Zoltan's. He seemed to be asleep, at least in the spiritual realm.

Was it safe to go in here? Grace walked into the space that designated Zoltan's soul. Unlike Lance's soul, this room was not made of white material. It was made of darkness. Grace tried to control the darkness that shifted around Zoltan's sleeping being, and succeeded in forming a dark blade. Slashing down at Zoltan, her blade was stopped by a dark aura that surrounded him.

Zoltan's power must be partly magical, Grace thought. Re-forming her sword into a hammer, she started pounding on the protective shield over Zoltan's spirit. The shield would grow stronger to protect the host. Grace was frustrated and kept attacking.

The result in the physical world would be that Zoltan became just a little bit weaker as his power went to protect his soul, instead of his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:12 am

Kat got the signal and stood by while JaK and Superboy pummeled Zoltan, getting almost as much fight back as they gave his. She studied their attacks, their defenses, and their recoveries as well as the Arena God’s. With Lance to join her in the second wave of attacks, Electrified planned hers to compliment his. The two powers—lightning and ice—weren’t the best for acting as one, but could be worked with nonetheless. Suddenly Electrified got an idea, but just as she did so Lance went to attack, his strong crystal armor cracking between Zoltan’s fingers. “Lance!” she screamed, and bolted at Zoltan, lassoing his wrist with her whip and throwing herself on top of his hand to try to release Lance. However, the warrior grabbed hold of her with his other hand and started to squeeze Kat like a boa constrictor in its coils. “Arrr!” she groaned, trying to keep breathing while willing electricity to shoot out of herself. Finally, she had created enough to make Zoltan drop her, after which she continually struck his fingers holding Lance with her lightning whips in the short time allowed before he got her again. His fingers started to get burns across them and seemed to be losing their hold, but it would take more on Lance’s part to free himself.
Back to top Go down
"AJ"
Gamma-class Metahuman
Gamma-class Metahuman

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:04 pm

Lance could feel Zoltan's grip loosen up a bit on his head. This was good for Lance because he did not have to focus as much on keeping the armor around his head from being crushed. he tried to think of something, but at this point really wasn't too sure on what he should do. After a very quick couple of seconds of thinking, an idea popped into his head.

(Mind)
"I got it!!!"

Lance started to use his powers to expand the helmet on his head. He had to expand the helmet enough so that he would be able to slip out of it and out of Zoltan's grip. It was a pretty tough task, but thanks to Kat's help he was able to pull it off. Lance's head slips out of his crystal helmet and lands on his feet in front of Zoltan. Zoltan ends up crushing the helmet. As soon as the helmet was crushed, Lance expelled the whole front part of his crystal armor at Zoltan, who was literally right in front of him. This did catch Zoltan a bit off guard and was able to knock him pretty far back, but Zoltan was still on his feet and broke the wall with a punch. Zoltan had a much more serious face and seemed to be pretty pissed off now.

"Kat! I think we made him a little mad!"

Lance yelled over to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm

"Well then he's gonna love me!"

Is what JaK would say as he and Superboy once again came in for the charge. Surprisingly Sage seemed to be ok after taking a hit that would make a champion soccer player marvel at the force of it. It would appear in addition to enhancing JaK's overall strength level to 4000 lbs rather than his usual 2000 when in armored form, his healing factor actually enhanced to the same speed as his brothers as well.

As the two came in, JaK and Superboy would hit the high and low. JaK coming from under Zoltan while sliding on his knees and sweeping his feet from under him with his armored black arm that was capable of lifting easily over 1000 lbs on it's own at the moment. Superboy on the other hand would swoop in from the above nailing Zoltan with a clothesline. The consecutive hits would knock the gladiator backwards off his feet and as he sat up, he did so just long enough to take a double dropkick from Superboy; which caused him to get dug in deeper into the already crater ridden arena flooring. JaK would follow Conner's lead and come in as well, but as he reached the rim of the rather deep hole that was just made Superboy's body would come soaring out of it and slam into JaK. Sending both teens flying back, while Zoltan came crawling out of the hole right afterwards. He was taking deep breaths now, the four of them seemed to be actually hurting him with their blows now as if he was getting weaker and weaker by the moment.
Back to top Go down
Josh
House of El
Josh

RPG character
Name: Conner Kent
Code Name: Superboy
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:14 pm

As Zoltan was walking towards his opponents he knew the fight would be over soon, but he wasn't sure who'd come out on top. He was ready to charge at the Titans when all of a sudden a load roar could be heard coming from a pile of rocks which caused everyone to turn and look, Zoltan, the heroes, everyone who was still left there looked. As they looked over they could see the pile of rocks shaking when all of a sudden the powerhouse that belonged to the Titan East team came bursting out of it, Dan Yat was charged and ready for action. Zoltan looked over, his face was full of shock and disbelief.

"You're still alive?!"

"It'll take more than that to keep me down"

As Dan was saying this it was noticed that he was holding his hand over his stomach were the earlier magical slash had hit him and cut him but he wasn't worried about that, he had took his time to get charged and his wound would heal soon but for now it was time to end this fight. Dan took off from the pile of rocks, ready to get payback on Zoltan. As he started to speed of he left a sonic boom and he got up to Zoltan before he could even blink. Once he'd realised Dan was in front of him Zoltan cocked a fist back and went to punch a hole through Dan, but the Daxamite was angry and ready to end this. As the punch got closer Dan simply moved to the side and grabbed Zoltans wrist before swinging him around and throwing him at the window, cracking what was the only protection from them and the vaccum that is space.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 9:03 pm

Grace kept pounding down at the shield that protected Zoltan. He was still as asleep as ever. Apparently, the others were doing a good job of keeping him busy in the physical realm.

She realized that her black ice hammer was not going to do the trick. Dropping the weapon, she instead formed a sword from her own soul. A pure, white blade. The blade seemed to illuminate the entire room.

Slashing down, Grace broke through the shield and actually hit Zoltan. His spirit was hard, and did not recieve any serious injury from this attack, but he did get cut a little.

Fear and deep distress would flood through Zoltan. He was sure that he was going to die today.

Grace reversed her grip on the sword and plunged it down into Zoltan's heart. The sword pierced his chest. Power began to flow out of Zoltan at an astonishing rate. He would become weaker every second. Grace decided her job here was done and ran back out into the endless darkness, searching for her own body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)   The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East) - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Tournament Of Heroes! (Titans East)
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next