Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 32 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Vote_lcapLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Voting_barLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Moon
Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Vote_lcapLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Voting_barLoot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Megalomaniac
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Megalomaniac

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 15, 2017 3:38 pm

"Adrianna. There's DnD here today right?" Adri replied, giving Fox's hand a squeeze back while she changed the subject. Zil was an alien? She was actually kind of surprised, based on the fact Nina was a Kitsune. Seemed more normal to think she was just some kind of mythical snake being or something.
Back to top Go down
Fox
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Fox

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 17, 2017 6:11 pm

"Nice to meet ya Adrianna, and there is indeed some DnD going on tonight! I still need to make a character sheet so I can play, but I needed to tidy up the game room first." Zil'costa said with a grin. She had been reading up on some of the rules and wondered if she'd be allowed to make a lamia sorceress.

"Yeah, Nina and Zilly here were telling me it's a fun game... and I kinda wanted to play." Fox said, his tails wagging behind him. He didn't know much about the rules or anything, but hearing about the game had made him rather excited to give it a try. Any new game usually got such a reaction from the Kitsune, always eager to have a bit of fun.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 04, 2017 4:07 am

Nina nodded "well everyone is welcome to join in, you'll be put into small groups so you can meet new people too, and there's free food cooked by me" she said happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]   Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loot for the Loot Hoarder! [Faaax, Emmi]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2