Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 170 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Vote_lcapA fox? (Emmi-chan) Voting_barA fox? (Emmi-chan) Vote_rcap 
Moon
A fox? (Emmi-chan) Vote_lcapA fox? (Emmi-chan) Voting_barA fox? (Emmi-chan) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

A fox? (Emmi-chan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Mateo was brand new to the town and smiled looking around he always enjoyed new places and this was the biggest city he'd found yet. Mateo was running around in his red fox form darting between alleys, running under cars, and across streets. His actions didn't go unnoticed as creatures like him weren't common in the big city. He found a nice smelling restaurant and ran around back scratching at the kitchen door. Sure enough when the chef saw him he was given some old food for his dinner.

He chowed down on the past prime food enjoying it anyway. He licked his face and paws clean and kept running around. He left the main area and headed for the more remote stores.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:58 pm

Nina was sniffing the air in her fox form, glad that she was able to get a little freedom from her human form, cleaning herself around the back of her store she suddenly caught the scent of another fox, smiling and following the scent curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Mateo is sitting in the shade of a car in an alley scratching behind his ear like no human could understand it needed. He laid down in the shade then curling up and rolling onto his back to play in the dirt. He was smiling and it was obvious even without the facial structure of a human.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:15 pm

Nina followed the scent, her ears pricking up happily as she saw Mateo and crawled under the car smiling "h-hi there" she said a little nervously, not wanting to get scratched in the face if he didn't want her there.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 11:25 pm

Moteo rolled to his feet and looked at her sending her an impulse as he walked toward her smiling. He sat down and said. "Hello! You look really pretty. Whats your name? I'm Moteo I'm new here." He got up and started walking toward her again.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 5:46 am

Nina blinked as she felt the impulse "I'm Nina, thank you Moteo" she said before she also walked towards him smiling, sitting down when they were together.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:20 am

Moteo sat next to her rubbing her cheek with his."that's a nice name, would you like browse hang out? I'm normally ! Bit bigger than this." He was grinning like he'd won a lottery as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 8:30 am

Nina nodded, rubbing her cheek against his "as am I" she said with a chuckle before she looked around "should we hide away from human sight to transform?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:11 am

Moteo nodded and headed deeper into the alley. He went around the edge of a dumpster and went through his various forms. He stretched when he appeared human again all traces he'd been a fox were erased. He watched the other fox with interest.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:22 am

Nina hid behind a trashcan and transformed to her human-like form, standing up with her shapely fox ears and five fox tails, fully clothed with a pair of jeans and trainers with a black t-shirt, looking Moteo up and down with a smirk "nice..." she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:29 am

Moteo walked over to her clearly looking her up and down as well."oh very nice." He walked over to her and asked "Nina right?" He flipped the red hood off his head smiling his hair was the same red as his fur had been.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:34 am

Nina smiled at Moteo "yup, Nina Vulpes" she purred with her smirk, shifting her weight to her right side, putting a hand on her hips calmly.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:37 am

Moteo smiled saying "well Nina, how about we go somewhere quiet so we can get better acquainted." He leaned on the wall beside her and sent another attraction impulse just to be on the safe side. He tilted his head and asked "werefox right?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:48 am

Nina purred at the suggestion "sure, you really interest me for some reason" she said before smirking at the impulse "Kitsune actually, you?" she asked curiously as she started to walk out of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Ixen
Dream Crusher
Dream Crusher
Ixen

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 10:55 am

Moteo chuckled when she said he interested her for some reason. "Yeah I get that a lot. Oh I'm a werefox, its nice meeting someone who's different." He followed her not knowing his way around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A fox? (Emmi-chan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A fox? (Emmi-chan)   A fox? (Emmi-chan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A fox? (Emmi-chan)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next