Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
Information (Emmi) Vote_lcapInformation (Emmi) Voting_barInformation (Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Moon
Information (Emmi) Vote_lcapInformation (Emmi) Voting_barInformation (Emmi) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

Information (Emmi)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:
Villain or good guy?: Good

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:18 pm

After doing thorough research with a few... special... methods, Eno found out more about Jump City's past. It was quite interesting.
So the Titan tower she is staying in every once in a while used to home a very special group of teenagers with special abilities. They protected Jump City and spread out their belief over the world, setting up more Titan Towers. Everything was fine and dandy up until the vanishing or something like that, but that was beside the point. Eno was interesting in HIVE.

Apparently HIVE was a close knit school for those who saw a different perspective on Jump City, having a long and interesting history with said Titans. This is what peaked Eno's interest, especially after the new HIVE goons came after her which she had to slaughter them for some kind of test. It was a waste of time, but after reading up on them, maybe they'd be useful to her.
She had decided that maybe if other HIVE agents interested her, it would be worth it. So here she was, at a weird store that sold whatever interested people in Jump.

Eno casually walked in, looking very out of place from the typical Human. She'd browse around and specifically look out for the girl that was supposed to be apart of HIVE.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:27 pm

Nina would be nodding her head along to the songs playing from her ipod, it had been a slow day at her store and she was resting with her shoes on the counter, hearing the jingle of the bell above the door, signalling a customer, she would quickly take her feet from the counter and give a welcoming smile "hey there, anything I can help you with today?" she asked, greeting the girl like she did with all her customers.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:39 pm

Eno looked up at her and raised and eyebrow, swaggering over to the counter. The alien would lean against the counter and look Nina up and down, observing what a HIVE member would look like. Well apparently they look a lot like Earth animals, and not the ape kind. Whatever the reason she was in HIVE, she couldn't ask about it just yet.
"What exactly is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 3:47 pm

Nina gave a curious look to the girl but then would smile "ah, a newcomer to Earth then, this is a store that sells comics, anime, manga and various Japanese treats and drinks" she said as she stared at the girl, scratching behind her fox ears casually "you know what comics are yes? Illustrations of characters with stories that people read" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Eno listened and yawned, not particularly caring about the shop. Some kind of Earth thing that meant nothing to her, they were all so odd.
"That is cool." The alien said sounding very disinterested, her accent very strong. "This bores me. I came here to learn about HIVE, so talk." Eno said threateningly, staring down Nina with an icy stare. She wasn't very good at making allies, she usually just threatens people until they give her information. Or tortures them, either way she does what she can to get what she wants. It's always about her.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Nina gave a smirk and leaned back in her chair "you a reporter or something? How can I trust you? It's pretty rude to come into someone's place of work and start demanding things of them, how about you ask me a little nicer?" she said, she was hoping to teach this girl a little manners, she didn't appreciate the girl's attitude much.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:16 pm

Eno rolled her eyes, acting like she was above the girl, despite never meeting her. The alien would stand up and brush her shoulders off like the air around her was infected or something.
"I do not know of a reporter?" She questioned, making eye contact with the girl again. "One of your 'friends' sent a bunch of stupid humans for me to kill. I want to know why."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:25 pm

Nina would stare at the girl as she explained that men had been sent to kill her "can't help you there girlie, HIVE has a strict policy of no killing unless completely necessary, and ever since Tiberius left, we've lacked a lot of man power and funds, when did this happen?" she asked, a little curious, as she knew full well it wasn't how HIVE worked, not in this day and age "the only way to get into HIVE, is to display a certain talent, make yourself known without killing, we are...or...were...a generally sneaky group, if you want to go killing people then you'll want The Guild, those are more the assassin types, but they go through super harsh training, and punishments for failing are even more severe, but yeah, whoever those guys were, I honestly don't know anything about them, HIVE doesn't kill" she explained calmly, keeping a serious voice the whole time.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:42 pm

Eno was not pleased with this answer, the trip she made becoming more and more useless as she was here.
"Well this human told me that he wanted to recruit me into HIVE because I picked them off easily. HIVE's history was interesting to say the least, and you were apart of it." The alien told her, putting her wrist in front of her and pressing a few buttons on the keypad. A hologram would pop up with an article in an alien language would pop up, a few pictures here and there. "I am not here to be trained, I don't need lousy humans trying to teach me stuff I already know. I'm in it for me, and I'm here to ask you if I could get something out of HIVE." She said finally, skimming through the article.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 4:57 pm

Nina couldn't help but let out a snicker "I played a part sure, I was the one who crawled into dusty air vents to check stuff out, because I'm the only one who can actually turn into an animal and look relatively innocent in the right situation, but I'm not showing you anything without my boss' say so, I will tell you one thing though, we work as a team, we are like family to one another, if you don't like being part of the HIVE family, then you won't have fun at all, we work on a thin line of trust, we don't care for your life story, or really what you've done in the past, but we have each other's backs, and we look out for one another, so if you can't do that, then there's no hope for you in HIVE" she said before stretching her arms calmly "also, you should know that I haven't had any contact with any of them for a few weeks now, I don't know what any of them are up to, or where they are, or if HIVE even exists anymore, so sorry if this was a wasted journey for you" she said, with an apologetic shrug.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:19 pm

Now she was just frustrated. This was a waste of her time!
"So you're telling me you call yourself a 'family' but still take orders? Sounds too familiar if you ask me." The alien said angrily, now leaning against the counter with her wrist computer shut down. "You guys are just as useless as the Titans." Eno said angrily, crossing her arms and turning her back to Nina, thinking now what she was going to do.
Gathering her thoughts, she cooled her head and looked at the shop owner one more time. "Is there any other HIVE members I can talk to?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:43 pm

Nina couldn't help but chuckle at her frustration, writing down a number on a piece of paper and handing it to her "Pix's number, if you can't get through to him, come back, and I'll show you our main HQ, I don't know where he'll be, but I then at least have an excuse to show you our big, fancy place, just...try to keep calm hun, there's no room for hot heads in HIVE, we already have Kris for that" she said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 5:57 pm

Eno looked down at the paper and back at the girl, cocking her head to the side. How would numbers help her find a person? Were they coordinates to his location? They weren't the right length.
"I don't need coordinates I can find this Pix all on my own if need be." She hissed reaching down slowly for her gun. The alien was pretty heated right now, having wasted time twice this past week by the same organization. She currently had the urge to blow this humans brains out. "What type of Human are you?" The alien asked, spitting out the word human like an insult.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 6:13 pm

Nina scoffed a little "they're not coordinates, it's a phone number, you know, so you can call him? On a telephone?" she said, she raised an eyebrow when she was asked what kind of human she was "human? I'm no human, for all the research you did on HIVE, you missed out the fact that it's in a city of varied races, not everyone in this city is a human you know, there are in fact quite a few aliens like yourself in this city, I, personally, am what humans call a kitsune, a woman with the features of a fox, foxes are predators and scavengers with hightened senses much more attuned than any human, I can hear you breathing, I can smell your scent, you underestimate me a lot if you think I'm just a mere human" her eyes would then look down to the girl's hands which made Nina roll her eyes "you're going to shoot me just because you're not accustomed to how things work on Earth yet? I'll tell you what, if you calm down, and stop acting like you're god's gift to Earth, I'll help you become better integrated with this world, I'll teach you how to use a telephone, how to say please and thank you, and then maybe you won't become Earth's most wanted before you even get into HIVE" she said as she stood up and created a clone of herself "I'll even let you use my phone if you don't shoot me" said the two of them at the same time, one of them would open the door behind the counter while the one remaining stared at the girl with an unamused look on her face. She didn't like the fact that the girl had a gun, not one bit.
Back to top Go down
Moon
Procrastination Queen
Moon

RPG character
Name:
Code Name:

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 6:49 pm

Eno snarled, reached for her gun, then let out a sigh. She was wasting time and energy on HIVE when she really had no reason too. It was all stupid.
The alien would turn around and angrily walk out the door, mad that she even went into the stupid store in the first place. Earth was stupid, she didn't want to be here, and for the first time since she got here, she missed being out in the stars. The rush of running away, the family she had made with stray people from unknown planets. Eno finally realized that nothing was going to be the same any more.

She was a few blocks away when she just stopped and hit herself in the face. The alien let out a string of Khosnix curse words then marched back into the store, looking more angry that she was back then she had left.
Calming herself down she looked at Nina, trying to think of the word she used earlier. "What is the... how do you say.... p-hone?" She asked, her accent very visible at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Information (Emmi) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Information (Emmi)   Information (Emmi) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information (Emmi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next