Teen Titans Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Titans Legacy

A RPG (Role Playing Game) based shortly after the original Teen Titans TV series. Choose or create a character and get stuck in the action!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Beacon (S.O.S)
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:45 pm by Pax

» Activity Check
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 21, 2023 6:38 pm by AlexisOrange

» Green Jay
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2023 12:57 pm by Simca

» The Unholy and The Devine (JaK)
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2022 3:46 pm by RYUU

» Ghost Town (Open)
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2022 4:19 pm by Hellbreaker

» Hero 4 Hire (Dar)
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2022 9:41 pm by Dar

» The Witcher: Rebirth
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2021 7:20 pm by JaK

» A Chance Encounter (Simca)
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm by Simca

» Nightwing (WIP)
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2021 3:43 pm by Simca

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 883 on Mon May 24, 2021 8:15 am
Top posters
Energy
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Vote_lcapMy day off (Emmi & Kip) Voting_barMy day off (Emmi & Kip) Vote_rcap 
Moon
My day off (Emmi & Kip) Vote_lcapMy day off (Emmi & Kip) Voting_barMy day off (Emmi & Kip) Vote_rcap 
Kyte
Hellbreaker
Pikazard
Emmz
Ixen
Hotwire
Megalomaniac
Bow

My day off (Emmi & Kip)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

My day off (Emmi & Kip) Empty
PostSubject: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 pm

Mark Rowan had decided to take a day off...Well, actually superheros never get the day off, but he did want to take sometime and read some comics. Mark was an avid reader and it was kind of an old hobby of his. Upon reaching the store in Midtown, he entered with civilian attire. This place looked different...Had he been here before? He really hadn't had time to catch up on his reading for a while.

Mark was wearing a blue low-cut loose fitting tank top with a white and blue stripped beanie today and black cargo jeans with white shoes. As soon as he entered Mark was like a kid in a candy store. He began compiling a stack of comics he wanted to buy in a pyramid. "Whoa! Since when did they get married, and I can't believed they killed him off, wait...did she get a new uniform or has it always been that skimpy?"
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character
Name: Nina Vulpes/Hazel Fairweather
Code Name: Kitsune/Thyme
Villain or good guy?: Neutral

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:02 pm

Nina laid back in her chair behind the counter, her feet resting on the counter as she flicked the pages of her Deadpool comic, her eyes slowly scanning the pages, the occasional chuckle coming from her, she liked it when the store was quiet, it gave her a chance to catch up with her favorite masked, crazed caper, her eyes glanced up to Mark when he walked in, the door hitting the entrance bell which made a pleasant tinging sound, Nina's eyes then looked back to her comic as she turned the page, there were one or two other people in the store too, also trying to pick out their favorite comics, manga and anime, her medium sized fox ears twitched a little as she listened to the sounds of the store, her five tails behind her swaying from side to side calmly, she wore her usual white T-shirt with her dark blue boot-cut jeans and black & white converse all-stars and wore her slightly curled, reddish-orange hair down, it going down to her hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:11 pm

Mark could be seen carrying a pillar high stack of comics towards the front desk, they swayed in his arms as he maneuvered and impaired his vision. So in all actuality, he couldn't even see the fox girl. Upon reaching the front desk he sat them on the edge and slammed down the money to pay for them all, but the sudden removal of one of his arms proved too much to keep the tower stable and all the comics fell all over the place as well as on top of him. "Oops, sorry, don't worry I'm paying for all of these." Mark said as he popped his head out of the pile and feverishly began to pick them up again, still not having gotten an actual look at Nina.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:17 pm

Nina chuckled and sat up, putting her comic to the side "don't worry about it, believe it or not, this happens a lot" she said with a calm smile, picking up the bar-code scanner and starting to scan the bar-codes on the comic books, then putting them into plastic bags, her tails sliding the comics along the counter to the scanner, using her right hand to hold the bar-code scanner then her left hand to sip from a cup of tea that she had under the counter on a little shelf, her yellowish-brown eyes focusing on putting the comic books into the bags with her tails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 6:13 pm

Upon finally picking them all up and getting them scanned, Mark finally notices who had been bagging his literature and falls over in a bit of shock. "Yikes! Whoa---I mean, I-I'm sorry, just caught me a little off guard. I thought you were human this whole time." Mark said rubbing the back of his head. "I mean, not to say there's anything wrong with being not, it's just..." Wow this got awkward really fast. Mark had put his foot in his mouth. Really you would think an intergalactic space officer should be able to deal with different species by now. "I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 9:57 pm

Wildfire didn't read comics. He didn't even know what comics where until he had seen a sign, advertising the comic book store. He was walking to the store when he had seen a girl and a man socializing or something. He recognized Mark from their conversation in Burger Shot, but not the girl. Wildfire walks into the comic store, scanning the shelves full of comics. He looks around with a blank face until he sees the comic titled: Teen Titans.

"Oh wow. They make comics of Teen Titans."
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 12:13 pm

Nina looked confused at how nervous Mark had seemed "uhh..It's fine really" she said with a little laugh, smiling calmly at him, scratching her brown whisker marks a little before she glanced to Wildfire, before she looked back to Mark and finished scanning all the bar-codes of the comic books then finished putting them into the plastic bags, handing them to Mark "that'll be $100 please" she said cheerily, she remembered when people had been surprised at her appearance at first, but many people just assumed that she was cosplaying, a few of her customers still believed that but most had come to terms with her fox-like appearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 1:03 am

Mark's eyes widened upon her saying 100 dollars...Maybe his eyes had been a little too big for his wallet. But I only brought 45!? Mark then looked around and saw Wildfire. This one he recognized as a Tamaranean immediately thanks to his ring, but rather than be surprised, he had just accepted that this store obviously catered to more than just humans. He was one to talk anyway, with what he had become. "Hey, uhh buddy...Think you could lend me some money? I swear I'd get it for you later. It's just, I can't bare to choose between any of these comics right now. I really wanna read them all...but I'm kinda low on cash." Mark didn't want to let him know exactly HOW low just yet. However, he hoped this other guy would believe his word on good will and faith.
Back to top Go down
Kip
Zeta-class Metahuman
Zeta-class Metahuman
Kip

RPG character
Name: Alond'r
Code Name: Wildfire
Villain or good guy?: Good

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:26 pm

"Eh..I have a lot of things to learn about human ways. But money? I know. I get paid sometimes to take cats out of trees, save people, and fight crime!"

Wildfire does his hero stance and then digs in his back pocket. His hand coming out of his pocket quite quickly with this. In his hand is a neat $50 bill that he hands over to Mark. That is until Mark takes it. If Mark does, Wildfire flies over to the other books of comic shelves, looking at Nina out of the corner of his eye.

"Heh...I gotta see what they put in the comics of the 'Teen Titans'."

Wildfire looks in the comic and reads.
Back to top Go down
Emmz
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Ωmega-class Metahuman
Emmz

RPG character

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Nina just waited for Mark till he was able to pay, having a patient look on her face 'maybe we need another sale soon...' she thought, glancing to Wildfire then looking back to her comic book, taking a strawberry pocky from under the counter and putting it into her mouth casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 5:25 am

Mark rubbed the back of his head, so grateful for the money. "Hey thanks a lot boss, I promise to hit you back with double what you gave me. Just tell me your name and where you're staying." He put all the money down, but then realized he was still 5 bucks short. "Oh...Uhhh, errr."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My day off (Emmi & Kip)   My day off (Emmi & Kip) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My day off (Emmi & Kip)
Page 1 of 1